Show yourself?

MMandM

This is me, I decided to make the promise a week early. Here it is

What do u think??

Cute :wub:

Dunno if this works but here it goes:

post-1594-1213248985.jpg

woah! you look so much like the guy I work with at the store :blink:

Think? Let me drool first!! :lol: Seriously, though. You're very good looking and not at all overweight.....okay, maybe a few kilos (pounds) here or there, but even I am 5'8" and I should weigh at around 70 kgs. (154 pounds) I am underweight at 60, though.

Don't know how to increase it, btw. I eat like a pig and still I have been maintaining this weight for the past year...

Same problem here, Beasty. I tried and tried to gain weight but gave that up a few months back :P

Well, in the interests in actually doing what this thread is supposed to do.

Behold, the only picture from Dallas where I'm not gawky and/or off balance!

Posted Image

one question: How far is Southern California from India?? 0:)

Here's another pic of mine :)

I'm not really into soccer, but my best friend is, so I was kinda dragged along once to see a game :P

And, under some pressure, I had to show my support :P

X

The team's Club Brugge, from Bruges in Belgium :P

Edited by Zilar

Here's another pic of mine :)

I'm not really into soccer, but my best friend is, so I was kinda dragged along once to see a game :P

And, under some pressure, I had to show my support :P

The team's Club Brugge, from Bruges in Belgium :P

Nice pic Zilar, your smile is amazing :D .

BTW, what is your mothertongue ? Bruges is in the Flemish Region of Belgium. I suppose it's Dutch ?

Where did you learn your perfect English :worship: ?

Old bob

Nice pic Zilar, your smile is amazing :D .

BTW, what is your mothertongue ? Bruges is in the Flemish Region of Belgium. I suppose it's Dutch ?

Where did you learn your perfect English :worship: ?

Old bob

Hahaha thanks :P

Dutch is indeed my mothertongue ;) Well, I don't live in Bruges though

Hahaha thanks for your compliment on my English :P I like to watch lots of movies and such online, so often without subtitles, so I really had to listen to what they were saying... And I got a good grammar teacher at middle school-high school (Secundary school in Belgian education system, lol :P )

Niels, I am a soccer-crazy fan, so I know that Club Brugge is a excellent team, finished the league in 3rd Place. 13-time Belgian First Division Champions. Sorry, I just like to tell the facts off the head...

Edited by Rakuten06

Niels, I am a soccer-crazy fan, so I know that Club Brugge is a excellent team, finished the league in 3rd Place. 13-time Belgian First Division Champions. Sorry, I just like to tell the facts off the head...

If my friend knew you know that, she'd be cheering a lot! :P Yea, she's crazy like that :P

Lol, let's not do that, hehehehe... ^_^ but your picture is nice, you looked so gentle and handsome...

Niels that picture shows your handsome :)

Did she at least took you out for dinner since you went to the footy match?

Omg Thanks guys :*) But, just to break the news, I'm not handsome... I could give you a list with things that prove that, but I'm not going to, lol.

Well, we were with a group, and had dinner before that, but I had to pay it myself :P

Ah, at least I enjoyed the atmosphere :)

Niels, care to do that with me in PM? I'm willing to take it on, hehehe...

LOL

No thanks :P I know I have issues, but I'm working on it :P And I don't like being a bother :ph34r:

Omg Thanks guys :*) But, just to break the news, I'm not handsome... I could give you a list with things that prove that, but I'm not going to, lol.

Well, we were with a group, and had dinner before that, but I had to pay it myself :P

Ah, at least I enjoyed the atmosphere :)

I always feel awkward commenting about the looks of our younger members. In this case I consider Niels to be a friend of mine so here goes: If you don't think you're handsome then you need to see an eye doctor, or maybe a psychiatrist! :)

I always feel awkward commenting about the looks of our younger members. In this case I consider Niels to be a friend of mine so here goes: If you don't think you're handsome then you need to see an eye doctor, or maybe a psychiatrist! :)

Well, my friend is studying for being a psychologist, not really the same, but she already appointed me as a subject, lol! So I got that covered :P

And I have bad eye sight, lol, so that is covered as well :D

(I wear contact lenses for 4 years now :P ) If I don't wear glasses or lenses I can barely read a book unless I hold it within 20 cm (7.87 inches :P ) :P

BTW:

Good morning Gary :)

Edited by Zilar

Already some experiences with Belgians? :P (For the non-French-speaking :P ) (Shame on you btw :P )

You mean Belgians do not speak French? :o

And no...very little experience with Belgians. I only met one in my life.

You just make me think of fries with mayo sauce that I ofter get at Belgian fry bistro Frites Alors! in downtown Montreal.

That and waffles and statues of a boy peeing. :P

You mean Belgians do not speak French? :o

And no...very little experience with Belgians. I only met one in my life.

You just make me think of fries with mayo sauce that I ofter get at Belgian fry bistro Frites Alors! in downtown Montreal.

That and waffles and statues of a boy peeing. :P

I meant the ones on this forum that can't speak French :P

Well, we have a French-speaking part, and a Dutch-speaking part (where I live), but the Dutch-speaking all get French classes from when we're 10 years old until... :P The other way around isn't that integrated into the French-speaking part... :(

Fries, Waffles, The peeing boy (Manneken Pis :P ) :P And I'm thinking you probably know Belgian chocolates as well? :P

Edited by Zilar

I was teasing you if that wasn't obvious enough. :P

En ik weet al, dat de Belgen ook Nederlands spreken. :P

Wow! Good Dutch! :D Learned that from that Belgian you met?