Show yourself?

*offering $1 to Mattie but was dragged out of the club by his jealous boyfriend who got his ear and drags...* Ow, ow, owwwww.....

Don't make me tan your hide! $1 is chump change...

LOL j/k

Oh no you don't! You're not getting out of that easily, Niels! I've already begun work on my secret confidence building potion! Before you know it we'll have you singing I'm Too Sexy and dancing on the catwalk!

I'm working on him too Kev. Let's collaborate, eh? You work on the potion and I'll handle the psychology. Hey wait, isn't the psychology your area of expertise? Sheesh, and I suck at chemistry. I can help him with the dancing and strutting on the catwalk.

I'm working on him too Kev. Let's collaborate, eh? You work on the potion and I'll handle the psychology. Hey wait, isn't the psychology your area of expertise? Sheesh, and I suck at chemistry. I can help him with the dancing and strutting on the catwalk.

I'll work the camera to help stuff GAs bank account then.

Eh, he thinks he's too bony to be handsome. I doubt we could even get him to take his shirt off in front of the camera. :(

GA would do a lot better with photos of you and John! :)

Oh no you don't! You're not getting out of that easily, Niels! I've already begun work on my secret confidence building potion! Before you know it we'll have you singing I'm Too Sexy and dancing on the catwalk!

Dammit :wacko:

I really like that song! In my last year in high school we made a teacher dance to that song! So funny :D

*Waves with his lab coat on*

*Reminds himself they're trying to help him*

*Runs with his lab coat still on*

LOL

Wherever you smell money eh? I don't think my pictures would be worth much though! :P

Eh, he thinks he's too bony to be handsome. I doubt we could even get him to take his shirt off in front of the camera. :(

Even in public I only take my shirt of unless it's necessary, like it's too hot to have the bother of a shirt, or when I go swim :P

I fully agree! Posted Image

At least that would take some heat off my back! :P

And nice pic, Mattie! ;)

Who said anything about him taking it off?? I'm sure there are many guys here willing to rip that shirt off of him.

Not gonna happen bud :P

At least that would take some heat off my back! :P

I don't think two of the most amazing people on here will let up on you. I think it might be a rule, but there is no such thing as low self esteem in the GA universe. Besides I think you're pretty cute and your eyes are amazing :)

Who said anything about him taking it off?? I'm sure there are many guys here willing to rip that shirt off of him.

Can I volunteer? heehee

Okay, it's getting off-topic, let's pressure other guys and girls into showing more pictures...

It was getting kinda off-topic, but in a funny way. You guys imatating Bard and Angie... lol... I sense another flash fiction like martha haha

It was getting kinda off-topic, but in a funny way. You guys imatating Bard and Angie... lol... I sense another flash fiction like martha haha

Somehow I can't make the connection between Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, and a roasted goat...

I don't think two of the most amazing people on here will let up on you. I think it might be a rule, but there is no such thing as low self esteem in the GA universe. Besides I think you're pretty cute and your eyes are amazing :)

Niels' eyes are indeed amazing. I shall refrain from commenting on the cute part cause I feel weird doing that. He has absolutely no reason to have low self esteem. Please post the photo that shows off your eyes so well Niels!

Niels' eyes are indeed amazing. I shall refrain from commenting on the cute part cause I feel weird doing that. He has absolutely no reason to have low self esteem. Please post the photo that shows off your eyes so well Niels!

Tssh... No pressure here eh? :P

x

Personally i think this makes me look weird, lol!

And here's another one, but not for the weak of heart!

x

Edited by Zilar

It's official. You're making me drool, Niels.

Ewww! Tiger drool! Now I know what stiffened that cushion on the new throne!

Meh. When tiggers see bones, they start to drool. So I guess it's correct :P

Nope, the chest... omg... *faints again*

You mean the ribs with some skin around them? :blink:

The handsomeness of the sacks beneath my eyes? :o I didn't know you had a fetish for that! :o

Robbie, do you have that? :P

Careful... keep attracting my man with your stunningly good looks and I'll have to challenge you to a duel! *jabs finger in the air like a sword*