Show yourself?

you have to update that one part I can pm in a second.

Go to my controls, then hit Edit Profile Information

btw the picture that used to be on your profile, was that picture when you were 18?

Edited by Drewbie

Don't worry, its just an editing thing for the profile you set, your actual age is shown with your date of birth, but your profile has a separate age from when you created the account. So, you have been here for a year and a half by my assumption.

Yep. Sorry about that. Haha, I only just started posting recently due to my frequent hospitalization lol. I thought I was bed ridden for good. Thank God I wasn't :) Okies, it's picture time again! :D

Ok, one last *shudders* pic from me - taken a few mins ago (I know, I'm being weird):

Edited by jovian_w2002

Yep. Sorry about that. Haha, I only just started posting recently due to my frequent hospitalization lol. I thought I was bed ridden for good. Thank God I wasn't :) Okies, it's picture time again! :D

Ok, one last *shudders* pic from me - taken a few mins ago (I know, I'm being weird):

Being weird? lol welcome to GA, we're all weird in our unique ways! and very nice pic :)

...and I'm happy to see that i'm not the only one who puts pens behind thier ears!

Lol. There are too many cuties here!!! :P hehe

Since I had some free time, I took a few photos of myself earlier. You prolly have seen my display picture before (albeit being small), lol. Anyways, here is a recently taken photo haha. Do I look 20 to ya? haha :P

Anyways, here's a picture of me :P hehe :P

Adorable! :wub:

...and I'm happy to see that i'm not the only one who puts pens behind thier ears!

Many people have their ears pinned, and there's nothing wrong with that, but we mustn't bring it up unless they volunteer the information :boy::P

OMG ERIC I WANNA DO THE TIME WARP WITH YOU SIDEWAYS YOU SEXY BEAST!!!!!!!!! Maybe just the part between the bringing your knees in tight and doing the time warp again... y'know, the part that really drives you insane? :D

Mmmm, abs, it's what's for breakfast.

OMG ERIC I WANNA DO THE TIME WARP WITH YOU SIDEWAYS YOU SEXY BEAST!!!!!!!!! Maybe just the part between the bringing your knees in tight and doing the time warp again... y'know, the part that really drives you insane? :D

Mmmm, abs, it's what's for breakfast.

I would comment on the picture and wanting to do the same thing jamie does, but it might make me sound like a dirty old man :lol:

:king: Dr. Mr. Snow Dog

*pants*

Your pants are in the way... :P

In all honesty, from what I can see, I hardly care what the pants are covering, assuming they are boy-parts, that is. Although, I do wonder if he is sucking his gut in 0:) , not that it really matters :P

Edit: and no I am not a dirty old man <_<

In all honesty, from what I can see, I hardly care what the pants are covering, assuming they are boy-parts, that is. Although, I do wonder if he is sucking his gut in 0:) , not that it really matters :P

Edit: and no I am not a dirty old man <_<

You think if you keep telling yourself that that it will come true? :P

ah, what the hell...

Posted Image

as you can see, my basketball team was losing

aww you look really scared, or annoyed one of those...

Even then you look really adorable! God only knows how great you'd look smiling! *hint* *hint* lol