Show yourself?

I can kind of identify with his feelings; I like to wear a wide array of different fashions and if I've been wearing one 'too much' for one reason or another I can't stand to wear it when I don't have to. It is nice to wear something your S.O. finds hot on your anniversary though!

He wore it nevertheless.

I couldn't stop squeezing his leg in the subway in front of people then.

Edited by Jack Frost

Okay you guys win I'm finally going to post a picture of myself. I'm not out to everyone yet so don't go circulating this around to everyone I know. Not that anyone else I know would be looking at a gay forum anyway. Okay here they are...

Me

Me having a beer on vacation

Edit: I put them on photobucket so you guys could see them better.

:blink: *Runs away to style his hair, then realizes that the hot and handsome guy in front of him is just in a pic and would not notice me all being dressed up nicely for him*

:wub:

;)

BeaStKid :devil:

Okay you guys win I'm finally going to post a picture of myself. I'm not out to everyone yet so don't go circulating this around to everyone I know. Not that anyone else I know would be looking at a gay forum anyway. Okay here they are...

Me

Me having a beer on vacation

Edit: I put them on photobucket so you guys could see them better.

Lookin' good, Will. Posted Image

That is not a tie clip Robbie *smack*

Then what's that little metal thing clipping the tie to the shirt over your stomach?

oh I thought you were saying it was a clip on tie lol my bad

Ah, a prime example of when word order is very relevant! :P

I know how these things are though. Several months ago I was having lunch with a co-worker and I spilled a slight amount of salad dressing on my shirt. We had a meeting later so I was not pleased about the stain (well actually in all honestly I probably wouldn't have been particularly delighted even if we hadn't had a meeting later :boy: ). Anyway, she said, "Don't worry, I've got a [sounded like 'tie pin'] in the car."

Now I was thinking, That's just ridiculous! First of all it would look silly (I wasn't wearing a tie, it was just a dress shirt), second I didn't see how I tie pin would cover the stain completely.

Later, when I got in the car she opened the glove compartment and pulled out a Tide Pen. Which was indeed helpful!

Anyway you just never know what you're going to get when discussing neckties :)

Thanks for the compliments BeaStkid, and MikeL. I feel special... Thanks for making me feel all good inside.

:wub:

:D

Well you are special, dude ;)

BTW, I think the pics are adorable too! :)

As per Johns request, let's get back on topic...

Me with my German Shepard mix, Sammy:

Posted Image

Awwww Your dog is cuuuuttttteeeee, even though I'm only seeing one side of him! hehehe :P Youre gorgeous too! ;)

OK heres something interesting or odd. I just found out I have a HUGE and I mean HUGE obsession with hats!!!!!!!!! I'll try to see if my dog cooperates with me - I have never successfully taken any photo together with my dog. LOL. She's camera shy hahaha.

Oh, and I have very very bad eye bags LOL

Edited by jovian_w2002

Awwww Your dog is cuuuuttttteeeee, even though I'm only seeing one side of him! hehehe :P Youre gorgeous too! ;)

OK heres something interesting or odd. I just found out I have a HUGE and I mean HUGE obsession with hats!!!!!!!!! I'll try to see if my dog cooperates with me - I have never successfully taken any photo together with my dog. LOL. She's camera shy hahaha.

Oh, and I have very very bad eye bags LOL

I have to hold him to get a picture with him... that or snap my fingers or hold food by the camera, LOL.

I have to hold him to get a picture with him... that or snap my fingers or hold food by the camera, LOL.

Awww haha, I wish my dog is that obedient. She was kicked out of puppy training school - she's one VERY hyper puppy. It's like she's on drugs or something haha.

Well this is me. The most recent one is the one in which I have short (though that's debatable) hair. The others are just... ew. Remind me to get a haircut pls. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This last one was taken with a cell phone :/ . That's why I look so red. I promise I'm not that scary xD.

Maddy (:

Jovian: Maybe she can take lessons from Sammy? He's lazy as hell! As I type this he's behind me on my bed, just staring at me lol. Probably plotting against me...

Maddy: Nice smile! The top picture makes you look sexy. ;)