[Shadowgod] Welcome, Shadowgod!

FANTASTIC!! Congratulations Steve!

Thanks for not giving up, this is one of the most deserved things I have seen happen here in a while and I couldn't be happier for you! :wub: You're in good company!

Hugs, Viv

Well, well....and to think that I knew you when... :P

All your trench work has paid off! :2thumbs::great: This is like knighthood, right?

Sir Shadowgod of the Mighty Lance!

:worship::worship::worship:

Just remember all the peons who put you there, dude! :lmao:

Congrats, Steve! :king:

Conner

Thanks everybody! It's certanly an honor to be grouped with such a fabulous group of writers whose work I so enjoy. So yes, as Greame suggested, Bourbon on the rocks all around. Or we could just go with carmel colored water :P

So the web page suff done I can acctually get back to; you know writing. :lol:

I am going to miss eFiction and the superb bunch of writers that post both there and the eFict disscussion thread. :,(

Thanks again,

Steve

• Site Administrator

Congratulations Steve!!!

Much Deserved and must say I'm glad for you!

Steve

Thanks everybody! It's certanly an honor to be grouped with such a fabulous group of writers whose work I so enjoy. So yes, as Greame suggested, Bourbon on the rocks all around. Or we could just go with carmel colored water :P

So the web page suff done I can acctually get back to; you know writing. :lol:

I am going to miss eFiction and the superb bunch of writers that post both there and the eFict disscussion thread. :,(

Thanks again,

Steve

I'll sure miss you in eFiction, but your page looks fantastic!!! (yes folks, he did it himself, graphics and all! :2thumbs: )

Speaking of Bourbon... Perhaps a chant of "5" would be in order? :devil: