Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! Γ—

heifel35

Members
  • Posts

    150
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by heifel35

  1. heifel35

    Chapter 23

    I'm afraid my guess would be either Silas or Rosalie. Maybe both.. They've both lived very full lives and Caleb saw how they both moved with difficulty and maybe even a little pain. All the others are just too young.. and you can't be that evil, can you, Kbois????????!!
  2. heifel35

    Just A Taste

    Sounds like The Burn is either an old enemy or friend of Codys. And somehow knows a lot about Zaf and his state of mind... πŸ€”πŸ€”
  3. heifel35

    Chapter 3

    The heat between those two.. πŸ˜… 😍 But a well hidden secret in smalltown USA and then Sawyer on the other side can only bring some kind of heartache for one of them..... or..??
  4. heifel35

    Chapter 19

    Them wee babies... a good idea to get them to talk to a professionel. They are clearly still quite traumatized about mommys death. I hope for a speedy recovery for you 😷
  5. Wish I could give more than 5 stars to this amazing story. It's the kind of story, that you don't really want to end. Laughter, tears, happiness and anger, it's all there. Mrs. G has an engaging way of telling her stories that just makes us readers come back again and again. Jay and Loe are the ultimate couple who brings us out on the edge of the seat and back again. Everyone around them brings the story to life, making you feel like a part of the family. Just read it, allready πŸ˜€πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»
  6. First of all I love this story. But I'm honestly a little confused about the timeline in these last 2 chapters. They still talk about the assult where Jamie hurt his ribs and Ben learns about Jamies black belts and Mason's bullying... but somehow they have 3 kids now.. Where did they come from? Am I missing something? πŸ€”
  7. Cj plays a dangerous game....
  8. heifel35

    Combustion

    I keep wondering if anybody ever found J.J.'s father's body? And has it been mentioned if there is a case with the police? I feel sorry for Shaun for loosing his dad and I know he's lashing out, but blaming J.J. is not the answer.
  9. heifel35

    Chapter 42

    I hope Adrians mom is still alive. But if the way he behaved is a warning, my guess is she's in the final stage, I'm affraid. Poor Adrian going through it alone 😭
  10. I feel the need to point out the mix-up with their names. It confused me a bit. I hope Jennie makes Cody tell her the truth about what happened between the boys.
  11. Wasn't James Deans uncle? I've noticed that you haven written brother in the last two chapters. So maybe you can clear that up? πŸ€” πŸ™‚
  12. heifel35

    Chapter 32

    I wish both of them would be brave and just be honest for once. Nathans dad doesn't approve of him.. how much more obvious does it get?
  13. Hunter is a very damage boy with a very troubled past. A dad in jail, a psychotic mom and a dead twin. Poor guy!! 😭 I hope he survives and will get some help. Taylor can not loose his whole family.
  14. heifel35

    Chapter 5

    Am so happy Ethan is back home.
  15. heifel35

    Chapter 3

    Poor kid 😒 Is there something going on with Belle?
  16. It would be best if Marcus and Rodney found the boys camp instead and have them "dissapear in the night" before Christopher and the monsters attack them.
  17. I sure hope the bears get on the road before the grazy wolfs arrives... 🀞🀞
  18. heifel35

    Chapter 25

    I sure hope they all survive. 🀞🀞🀞
  19. heifel35

    Chapter 15

    I really hope that Elsie can help Ethan so he can start to heal and relax a bit more. And that everything surrounding Michael will be okay. Ethan needs to find his peace πŸ™‚
  20. heifel35

    Chapter 15

    It seems that Connor in his head had allready left for Ireland with Jason. He was so sure he would come with him. But Connor should have realished that for Jason to just up and leave when his dad just came home from hospital, would'nt be a so easy. I hope he's mature enough to at least say goodbye to Jason, but maybe not...
  21. heifel35

    Chapter 12

    I sure hope Dale is out to his dad.. can't remember if it has been mentioned?..
  22. heifel35

    Embers 10

    Ethan not being able to turn of his power can't be a good thing. Something is fighting back. I sure hope both Lackie and Brandon will be allright. I like the way the guys tried to bond with Brandon. And absolutely loved the Kardasian lineπŸ€£πŸ˜‚
  23. heifel35

    Chapter 8

    I still think Syl is a b.... all she does is namedropping and makes Ed feel lousy. Poor kid!
  24. Sounds like Matt is growing up and realise he needs to talk to Seamus about the summer, where he should live and actually ask Seamus what he thinks and wants.
  25. heifel35

    Norway

    Like the story. And the fact that the danish you write, has gotten so much better than the early chapters. πŸ™‚ But I just have to point out a few danish mistakes as a dane myself.. I would say Ditley must be Ditlev. Thats the danish/norwegian spelling. And hyalros is hvalros πŸ™‚
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...