jaysalmn
Author-
Posts
2,071 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by jaysalmn
-
I feel bad for Kevin too! Hope Parker isn't the type that flirts with every boy who shows interest, or maybe using Kevin because he is in with Gary. Also hope it's not so long til the next chapter.
-
Great chapter! Think I held my breath through most of the drama! Lol! Yeah, they definitely need helicopters fitted with guns and ammo! Hopefully they take these wack jobs out so Angela and Tom can lead a normal life.
-
"Holy shit! Brett and Joey are brothers!" was my first thought too! A lot has been put on the table this chapter! The name of the next chapter, "Fallout", sounds very ominous! Will this be yet another secret Billy yells out to Joey in one of his fits of anger? Or will he spill all to Brett?? Oh, I can't wait to see what happens next!
-
Loved the chapter! Jayden is an exceptional guy, just seeing Troy as Troy. Their closeness in the bathroom was great. I love how Jayden gets Troy to do things without literally leading him around. Its exactly what Troy needs. He doesn't make Troy feel different, or like he can't do anything for himself. Loving the story so far, and can't wait to read more!!
-
Chapter 18 - Nothing like home
jaysalmn commented on Avangelion's story chapter in Chapter 18 - Nothing like home
Yay!!! So overjoyed to read a new chapter! I've reread the story countless times! Lol! So glad Tina got what was coming to her. Didn't think of cameras in the stairways and hallways! Also glad that Dom is home where he belongs, and is healing well. I agree that Dom's mother needs to get over it. Can't wait to read more! -
I totally agree with u. I totally get it. Still makes her a horrible person.
-
Wow! The first half of the chapter was a rough one. Happy that Penny told Troy what he needed to hear without coddling him. He needed that. Troy's nightmare and Jayden being there to hold him brought tears to my eyes. Glad they made up. Really enjoyed the end of the chapter! 😉 I don't understand how they could let two thugs accused of attempted murder out of jail?? I don't have words to express what a horrible person jayden's aunt is! I hope Jayden and the Neal's at least get a heads up that they're out of jail. What a shitty justice system this community has!
-
Wow! I wouldn't call myself a violent person by any means, but I would have beat Dex black and blue if I had been Zane!! I kno he didn't ask Zane to break up with his girlfriend, but to send strong signals and then just brush it off like nothing?? What a first class prick! I wouldn't forgive him if he were the last guy on earth! That being said...I'm soooo looking forward to reading more!! Lol!
-
I absolutely agree! He's treating Jayden like he played a role in his beating. I don't care what Troy is going through, treating Jayden like that is just wrong. I feel so bad for Jayden.
-
A great, but emotional chapter. I think I would hurt like Troy's mother, even understanding its something he needs to go through. Jayden was correct when he said obviously Will didn't love Troy enough to want to be by his side. I don't understand why he wouldn't want to be right there by his side doing exactly what Jayden is doing. I hope Will kinda just withers away. I did laugh when Troy asked the girls if Jayden was cute. Always looking forward to reading more!
-
Chapter 2: "Confusing Contact"
jaysalmn commented on Grydan's story chapter in Chapter 2: "Confusing Contact"
Liking the story so far. So cute how tongue tied Phillip got around Franklyn. Looks like there's mutual attraction there. Haven't read any of the Billy Chase story so don't kno anything about Jamie in that aspect, but he seems like kind of a dick. Just my opinion. -
I agree, it needs more. I would like to see Damien talk to Cory. I'd REALLY like to see Corey, Damien and Jordan confront Xavier. I think confronting Xavier with Damien and Jordan there to support him would be healing for Corey, and a way to close that painful chapter.
-
I wonder f it has something to do with what ur trying to read the story on. I'm reading on my cell and am not coming across any of the problems u and the other reader are.
-
No, I didn't find it hard to read. U had whose point of view it was at the top of their paragraphs. Maybe label the point of view in bold print? Only suggestion I have. If that wasn't the problem, I don't kno what to tell the reader.
-
A sad beginning to what looks to be a great story. Reading Derek's point of view and when Aaron has to explain to the boys what happened weren't easy to read with watery eyes! Looking forward to reading more!
-
Enjoyed the chapter. Everyone letting loose and putting the "adulting" on the back burner for the night is exactly what they needed. It was nice to see them just being teenagers for a change. I think the boys are making a big mistake trusting Derek and Theo. The way Derek had to look at Theo before he spoke tells me his apology was forced and not sincere. I think the only reason there was any apology at all is because Derek and Theo know the boys have the funds to do what they proposed and don't want to lose the funding they're offering. Just because Derek and Theo are also a gay married couple doesn't mean they should automatically be trusted any more than anyone else.
-
I was a little apprehensive about reading the story because of the name, but because I enjoyed all of ur other stories I gave what u have posted so far a read. Very happy I did! So sad what happened to Troy. happy that he's starting to come around. I'm also happy that Jayden told the detective what he knew. His cousins are nothing but thug assholes! Jayden is a good guy and deserves better than the situation that he's living in. Maybe Jayden will end up living with the Neal's?? What can I say about Will?? What a shallow asshole! I think it should have been a closed fist rather than a slap that landed on Will's face. I'm pretty sure Claire could kick some ass, and god knows Will deserves it! Hope it gets around school what kind of person Will really is. Karma is a bitch!
-
Poor puppy! I think when all is better, the boys and furbabies need a good vacation! Well, what an asshole Derek turned out to be. I agree that they should help another shelter that would actually appreciate it. There are plenty of other shelters and plenty of kids in need that would love the opportunity they are proposing. After what went down, there's no way in hell I would want to work with anything that includes Derek, directly or indirectly. People are too quick to forgive and forget....I'm not one of them. Lol!
-
Poor Liam! It really sucks to be ignored. Wonder what's going on with Toby. The last sentence sounds very ominous. Can't wait to see what happens at the bbq.
-
Wow! Great update!! I'm so surprised, but so happy, that Eli ended up being Riley's roommate! Riley finally opening up was pretty emotional, as was the loving letter he got from Carter. I definitely shed some tears. Looks like being there has done a lot of good for Eli, and it looks like he's going to pass that on to Riley. Looking forward to possible future updates??
-
Maybe "pawning off" was a bad choice of wording. I just see asking for help as relieving someone from their responsibilities for a couple hours or so. To me, it didn't sound like Liam was gonna be picking him up anytime soon, or ever for that matter.
-
I agree with u to a point. I was a caregiver for both of my parents for 7 years, 24/7, before they passed. I had no help from family or friends. Yes, it got overwhelming A LOT. However, there was no point that I ever even considered dropping them off somewhere and washing my hands of the situation. Just saying....
-
Loving the story so far. So great how Wesley's life has turned around since his big move. He needs to find himself a nice guy. Wesley's too sweet and caring to be alone.
-
So heartbreaking knowing how Galen was before, to what he has become because of that bastard Michael! Just reading about how he is with a nightmare brought me to tears. I can imagine how its affecting Josh to see it. I honestly think it will be Josh and Alannah that will help Galen get to some kind of normalcy. Really shitty of Liam to pawn Galen off on Alannah and Josh just to get out of dealing with the situation. Didn't earn any points with that douche move.
-
Omg, Billy's mother is totally working my last gay nerve! Those fucking hypocritical so-called Christians make me want to puke! There's no way in hell I could be nice to a bitch like her. I don't even know what to say about Billy. Seems like the older he gets, the less likeable he is. All he worries about is Brett. I don't get how anybody with a heart could sit there and watch their former best friend in tears and literally in pain, and not do a damn thing about it! I don't care what Dustin says, he needs help in the worst way. Billy even sees blood on the toilet seat, and....nothing. This story is almost getting too dark.
