jaysalmn
Author-
Posts
2,071 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by jaysalmn
-
What a prick! Brock and Owen are perfect examples that money doesn't buy class. I hope that self centered asshole gets raked over the coals when their court date comes up!! He's damn lucky that Owen came home with only a few cuts. If it weren't for Riley, he would have come back in a body bag! To sue to have a homeless child removed from a home only on the grounds that ur a narcissistic douchebag is pretty much as low as u can get.
-
The Tale of Riley Walker
jaysalmn commented on Aceinthehole's story chapter in The Tale of Riley Walker
You have no idea how happy I was to read that Riley not only made it out alive, but he now has a little brother. I always knew he had a big heart, and he couldn't leave Tak behind. Personally, I would have taken Tak and left Owen behind! Lol!! Hopefully this is the end of the Saints, and the cops take Ro down. -
This just goes to show how Riley has changed. Personally, I would have let Owen rot! I wish Riley would have listened to his grandpa. He was only thinking of taking his old gang down. He wasn't thinking of the people that love him. Walter, Nancy, Aaron, and especially Carter. He isn't thinking of how they would be impacted if something happens to him. I'm just praying that Riley gets to have the life with Carter and the children like in his dream. Please don't disappoint.
-
The Calm Before the Storm
jaysalmn commented on Aceinthehole's story chapter in The Calm Before the Storm
Omg, my stomach jumped into my throat as I read the last few sentences of the chapter! I hope that its Owen they have, and not Carter. I know that's horrible to say, but Owen is way past deserving any forgiveness. I would turn my back if it were him. If its Carter, I know he has to go get him back. I'm almost afraid for the next chapter. -
I'm really liking this story. Chris has A LOT to work through. Already, he's come a long way from the horrible person he was before. He's definitely one who deserves redemption.
-
Another great chapter! I agree that Riley and Carter compliment each other very well. This party sounds like a very bad idea. I don't see anything good coming out of it. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Owen somehow gets them in trouble with the weed and booze. I didn't like the idea of Riley going back to his old ways to get the booze.
-
I loved this chapter! Grandpa Frank is great! It was so wonderful to see Riley have such a strong connection with him. He definitely looked up to his new grandpa by the end of the evening. I'm surprised by Nancy's parents. They're such stuck up assholes, yet Nancy is such a sweet, loving person. I wish I had a grandparent like Frank. Honestly, I don't think he would have judged Riley and Carter's relationship.
-
Well, at least Aaron is in the loop now. What a hilarious way for him to find out tho! Lol! I'm happy the shock was light hearted, and Aaron knows that Riley and Carter love each other. I highly doubt Nancy and Walter would react negatively. They're obviously the type that love unconditionally. However, they may have questions when Riley asks for his own room all of a sudden.
-
Loved the chapter! Yes, mothers always seem to know. So happy that everything is out in the open and mom is okay with it. I have to admit I had butterflies in my stomach when Nate got on his knees to ask Cam to the dance. I'm so excited for that. My thinking is since everything went ok with Cam's mom, that its giving them the confidence to go to the dance as an actual couple.
-
Great chapter! I also liked seeing things from Carter's point of view. A very sweet chapter. I'm really liking the changes in Riley. His being affectionate is so cute, and now the I LOVE YOU is out and mutual. Loved it!! Riley and Carter are one of my favorite couples here on GA. Wonder how long it will be before Aaron, Nancy and Walter catch on? I highly doubt the parents will have a problem with it, but I'm thinking there may be some jealousy from Aaron.
-
What more is there to explain
jaysalmn commented on Xfighter1984's story chapter in What more is there to explain
I feel so bad for Xavier. I totally understand his hurt and anger. Cheating is a total deal breaker for me. Second chances are out of the question, and staying friends is NOT gonna happen! I would be very annoyed with Jasper trying to stick his nose where it doesn't belong. Obviously he made the wrong choice hanging out with Kyle. Looking forward to reading more! -
Owen has been asking for it since day one! Glad it finally happened!
-
I totally love Reggie! I get a kick out of his sense of humor. "Terror at the Cinema Plaza" had me literally laughing out loud! Fortunately, I'm one of those gays that like playing with boobs, so I probably wouldn't have been as traumatized as Reggie was! Lol! Too bad that his "friends" are a bunch of douchebags! Now that he fessed up to being gay, I'd like to know if there's anyone at school he has his eye on!
-
Well, I can see where this story is going. Think I'm gonna bow out of this one. I still say Liam is an idiot.
-
Oh, I love some good drama mixed with a grudge! I need more!! Lol!
-
I don't blame Riley one bit for doing and saying what he did. Natasha was a class-A judgmental bitch! I applaud him for fighting for what he wants. It was sad to listen to how the system turned its back on him. I agree that he would have been a totally different person if he had been given a fair chance. I think Walter and Nancy would be proud of how he stood up to her!
-
I hope for Zane's sake that Karli is wrong about Dex having a crush on Ian. I kno I would be hurt and angry if I knew the guy I really like has the hots for my brother. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be second choice! Dex is slowly creeping towards my shit list! Lol!! Can't wait to read more!
-
Great start. I like Reggie already. I laugh at his little add ons about his teacher to see if he's reading it or not. He's already realized through his journal writing that he's lonely. His parents don't seem to be very engaged with him. Kinda feeling bad for him so far. Can't wait to find out more about Reggie and his life!
-
Great chapter! Wow, talk about coming out of ur shell! Luke really surprised me, and in a good way! It was great to see him take the lead and have Jackson be the uncertain one for a change. Too bad the shower had to be interrupted. I feel bad for what Luke has to go home to. I couldn't inagine having a parent with such a closed mind that behaves like Cindy does. Its obvious that both boys are ready to fight to be together, and at least they have their friends that know about them, and Grace on their side.
-
Great story! Loved all the drama and the ups and downs. So happy that Corey and Adrian stayed together! As much as I wanted to rip Brett's head off multiple times throughout the story, in the end I felt sorry for him. I think he truly loved Corey, but just couldn't deal with being gay. Its sad that he more than likely lost out on his true love because of the conflict in his head. However, I love Adrian and believe some things were meant to be! Again, great story!
-
I absolutely love the story. I was kinda hesitant about reading a "shifter" story, but urs had me hook, line, and sinker from the very beginning! Ur definitely a born story teller. As much as I hate to see this chapter of their lives come to a conclusion, the way u ended it with Fendral back and Kellar really considering taking on the Alpha role was great! A book 2 would be amazing. I agree with other comments that there's so much more to learn.
- 268 comments
-
- 11
-
-
U have me hooked! Feel so bad for Zane! Dex has to kno or feel something too. Ian seems like just a loveable idiot! Lol! PLEASE KEEP IT GOING!!
-
Wow! Will's mother is a real piece of work! Good thimg they were able to take care of things...for now. I agree that emancipation is the way to go. They're financially set, moving into their own home. No reason that it wouldn't be granted. If I had one complaint about this story, it would be that u brought in the characters from Unforgiven. Aside from Benny, I really don't like or respect any of the other characters from that series. I might have to think of just skipping the chapters that they're involved in.
-
I absolutely agree!! Total battered wife's syndrome! No matter how many black eyes, broken bones or trips to the hospital, they go back because "she loves him, and he says he's sorry and he'll never do it again". This sounds exactly like what everyone wants Liam to do for Alek! So what if Alek repeatedly disrespected u as a person, said I love you as he's pushing u out the back door because daddy is coming up the front walkway, made u feel like u weren't even on his list of people important to him, made u feel less than. How many chances does everyone think this douchebag deserves??? I wouldn't have given him a second chance, much less the fifth, sixth, or seventh chance you all want Liam to give. I don't think Nathan will be the one, but Liam can do much better than a loser who used him as a doormat!
-
I'm so happy for Corey and Adrian. I just wonder how Adrian's father is gonna react. We all know its going to get back to him. The end of the chapter tells exactly what kind of people Brett and his family are. I had her pegged from the minute she came to see Corey, but could only talk about Brett and his feelings. They're all "its all about me" kind of family. Fuck everyone else's feelings. With a bitch like that as a mother, I can see why Brett is so self centered. I hope to hell Corey thinks twice before ever being friends with Brett again. I certainly wouldn't want to be around people like that! Kinda makes me wonder if it will be Brett's mom that's going to tell Adrian's father. She totally seems like the type that would. Would also be a good way to call Corey and Brett's friendship done all together.
