Jump to content

jaysalmn

Author
  • Posts

    2,071
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jaysalmn

  1. jaysalmn

    Chapter 11

    The point I was trying to make is there doesn't seem to be any loyalty in any of these friendships. My friends know I will always have their backs and stand up for them, and under no circumstances would I ever lift a finger to help someone that has repeatedly hurt any of them. Jason helping Alek knowing that he's hurt Liam repeatedly shows no loyalty whatsoever. What Jason's job is or how long Alek and Liam were broken up doesn't matter.
  2. jaysalmn

    Chapter 16

    Very disappointed that Nathan was friend zoned. Its obvious that Liam is a glutton for punishment. U had ur talk, Liam. Move on and stay just aquaintances if u have to. Hurting Liam OVER AND OVER AND OVER pretty much tells me how much he really loved him. People in real life are stupid enough to go back to partners that repeatedly hurt them. Give Liam a break and give him some brains and a backbone!
  3. jaysalmn

    Chapter 9

    So....Brett's mom came over to guilt Corey into talking to Brett again?? What a bitch! I'm sorry, but Brett deserves all of the hurt he's going through right now! It wasn't just a one time thing. Brett was stringing Corey along for THREE FUCKING YEARS!!! Obviously he wasn't thinking of his best friend when he used him, then threw him aside. I wouldn't let that bitch back into my hiuse again if I were Corey's dad. I'm loving Adrian more and more!
  4. jaysalmn

    Chapter 8

    Great chapter! I love Cornelius and John. They're exactly the kind of support that Adrian needs. Maybe Adrian will end up staying with them after this. He certainly doesn't need those poor excuses for parents! I'm happy that Corey is understanding that fork in the road, but that being said doesn't mean that I would ever forgive Brett if I were him. I come from a family that takes a grudge to the grave, and being used and thrown away is TOTALLY UNFORGIVABLE!! I think there may be some real feelings developing between Corey and Adrian, and I hope they both embrace them!
  5. jaysalmn

    Back To School

    That's right! ?
  6. jaysalmn

    Back To School

    Yeah, I've read some of it on Nifty as well. I'm on GA more than Nifty, so I keep track on it here more.
  7. jaysalmn

    Back To School

    Well, sir, u totally have me on pins and needles wondering who that was at the end of the chapter! I would guess Melvin too. Excellent cliffhanger! I'm happy to see that just about everyone was open and accepting of Seamus and Wes. I agree, BlindAmbition, Mrs Jones can choke on a dick! Lol!!
  8. jaysalmn

    Chapter 15

    Omg, if Liam goes back to Alek I'm SOOO done with this story!
  9. jaysalmn

    Chapter 4

    Wow! What a first day. Why does there always have to be a Rachel in the group?? A self centered, ignorant buzz kill! Happy she was put in her place, but I'm pretty sure she's far from finished. What can I say about Kevin, except...WOW!! His description sounds totally hot! If Josh liked Sean, maybe beefy jocks are his type. Kevin sounds like a nice enough person.
  10. jaysalmn

    Chapter 21

    I was sooo happy to see a new chapter! I miss the boys! Ariel is absolutely adorable! Always been one of my favorite characters. Now that he's in love with Tyler, it makes him even more entertaining. Lol! Can't wait to read more!
  11. What a great, emotional chapter! What happened to Kellar's parents was heartbreaking! I was literally in tears reading Sybil's vision! What a shocker that Fendral is Kellar's grandfather! This was always his pack...and now he's the rightful alpha of Morningstar! Wow! Can't wait to read more!!!
  12. jaysalmn

    Chapter 6

    Well, if Brett hadn't been such a selfish asshole and said "I cant" at the very beginning, all this would have never happened in the first place. THAT'S why I put the majority of the blame on Brett. Why the hell would he think Corey would just go back to being just friends after he pulled his heart out and stomped on it?? I don't agree with the coach either. I don't think Corey should be forced to stay in football. If I were Corey, I would seriously look into transferring schools. Who the bell wants to spend day after day with ur former love throwing ur replacement in ur face. I could care less if Brett has been sulking. Heartless ass deserves it.
  13. Great chapter! I think Carter and Cy are one of my fave new couples here on GA! Everything's out, no secrets, and they survived it! These two are so adorable, and I love how much Cy's attitude has changed. I enjoyed how Nancy spent all afternoon getting Cy ready for his "date". She is definitely one of my fave moms too. Lol! As always, looking forward to reading more!
  14. jaysalmn

    Summer's End

    I also really liked this chapter. I'm really happy that Brett and Billy talked things out, and Brett realized how he's been acting. The fact that he's taking the meds is a big step. He was so against them before. Also happy that Billy's dad is home. I also want to know what happens with Mike and Dustin. Because he's been the underdog of the story, Dustin has become one of my favorites. Mike started out as kind of a creeper, but turned out to not be so bad. Still wondering what Joey's angle is. All I kno so far is he's a real jerk! Can't wait for the next round!!
  15. jaysalmn

    Chapter 5

    I see what ur saying, but there's also "We can't do this. We're best friends and I don't wanna mess that up" Yeah, Brett never said that, did he? Brett knew how Corey felt about him, and used it. Back in the day, I had a friend that came on to me that I didn't have the same feelings for. I said that exact same phrase. No feelings were hurt, and to this day we're still good friends. I do agree that Corey isn't totally innocent, but Brett being the "straight" one and not saying no holds the most blame as far as I'm concerned.
  16. jaysalmn

    Chapter 5

    Yay Corey! Brett deserved every bit of that punch! I hope Corey did some damage! Corey also doesn't need any of the other asshole jocks! For those of u that are sticking up for Brett and blaming Corey, here's my opinion on it. True, Corey knew deep down Brett wasn't gay and he didn't feel the same, and was the one to always initiate sex. HOWEVER...Brett could have very easily just told Corey that he wasn't gay and not interested. Oh, but instead he made a conscious descision to use Corey as an easy way to get off. He played with Corey's feelings, then tossed him aside when he had enough! BRETT ABSOLUTELY USED COREY! I have no respect for heartless assholes like him! Moving on, Lol, Adrian seems like a pretty nice guy. Maybe in the closet and potential future love interest for Corey??
  17. jaysalmn

    Chapter 4

    Omg, what a poor excuse for a mother! Even worse, a poor excuse for a minister! They're both going to hell for being judgmental, hateful people! One of many reasons I don't believe in organized religion. Good riddance to both of them! I'm so happy that Corey has his father's love and support. I think Corey's making the right descision about quitting football. He doesn't need the hassle of dealing with that ass Brett. Believe me, if my best friend had ever used me, then tossed me aside when he was finished, me not answering my phone would be the least of his worries! As always, looking forward to reading more!
  18. Good chapter! I knew that party was a bad idea! I don't blame Noah one bit for being upset. Doesn't matter that nothing happened....this time! Just the fact that Aidyn woke up with a stranger in his bed not remembering anything is by itself worth being angry about. What's gonna happen when Aidyn texts Noah with a similar story, except something does happen?? Aidyn could be going down a very dark road and end up losing Noah if he keeps this up. I'd definitely have trust issues after this if I were Noah. Texting a confession doesn't excuse it. Moving on, LOL, poor Abel. Nobody wants to have "the talk" with either of their parents. Can totally tell his mother rules their house! Luckily he has Jude for support. It is great that Cairo and Carter have been reunited! As always, looking forward to reading more!!
  19. jaysalmn

    Chapter 3*

    Enjoying the story so far. Chandler's home life is heartbreaking. A nice kid like him doesn't deserve the hand he's been dealt. Its great that he has Helen, Hank and Liam to look after him. I wonder why Hank and Helen never thought of being foster parents for him. It sounds like there may be enough proof that his current family is totally unfit. I don't think Hank, Helen or the boys would bat an eye if Chandler came out to them. Its obvious that they all love him unconditionally. Looking forward to reading more.
  20. Wow! Yet another drama filled chapter! Love it! Lol! I'll give Brett the benefit of the doubt about the pills until we find the truth. That being said, he deserved what Billy said to him to a point. He didn't deserve the name calling, butcalling him out on acting like a spoiled brat was spot on. Billy shouldn't have to choose between Brett and Dustin. Mike gave a little insight on what's going on in Brett's head, but that still doesn't excuse the way he's behaving. Can't believe there's only one chapter left! Looking forward to it!
  21. jaysalmn

    Dean

    Um...I didn't read it. Thanks.
  22. jaysalmn

    Dean

    Just don't understand if two people are in love, why they have to invite others into their bed. Personally, if I'm not enough for him, he can move on. Not something I wanted to read.
  23. jaysalmn

    Chapter 3

    I like Charlie. I think she's just the support system Corey needs. I'm happy that he ignored Brett's call. The asshole played with Corey's heart, then crushed it. He had to have known how Corey felt about him, but kept stringing him along as a way to get off. He doesn't deserve acknowledgement. I hope Brett gets some well deserved karma eventually!
  24. Have to say, I thought that cop was a total ass too. Obviously has something personal against Cy. Happy that the family had his back. Hope Walter does get that cop fired for harassment! Now I just wonder what secrets Carter has that Aaron won't tell. Maybe he's adopted from the streets too?? Hope it doesn't take too long to find out! *HINT* LOL!
  25. Great chapter! Drama filled with a happy ending....no pun intended! Lol! I'm happy that Billy and Dustin made up, although I have a feeling it won't be Dustin's last time getting hurt by Billy. Can't wait to see what Brett's reaction is gonna be when Billy tells him they made up. I felt bad for Dustin, pretty much telling Billy that he wishes it were him with Billy instead of Brett. Personally, I think Dustin and Billy would be a good match. They've known each other for most of their lives, and bring out the best in each other when they're not being boneheads! When u get down to it, what's the future gonna be like with a lying, drug using bully?? Looking forward to see what happens next!!
×
×
  • Create New...