jaysalmn
Author-
Posts
2,071 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by jaysalmn
-
Chapter 3 - Fighting Those Feelings
jaysalmn commented on kuragari129's story chapter in Chapter 3 - Fighting Those Feelings
Poor Kieran! As much as I'm happy that Ezra admitted he's gay and is going to go out with Emmett, I feel bad that Kieran was waiting for Ezra to say HE was the one he liked. That may put a damper on Kaige and Adam hanging out. Can't wait to see what Owen says about seeing Ezra and Emmett kissing! -
Omg, what a sad, but great chapter. My heart breaks for Galen. The nightmares about what he went through are horrible. Hope Liam gets him the help that he so desperately needs soon. Looking forward to reading more!
-
Ok, this chapter makes more sense. Happy to see Wesley found a place to sleep and something to pass the time. The terrace sounds great, and the surprise party for the residents will introduce him to some new people. Kinda sad reading the article about him missing and how worried his family is. It would be difficult to stay away, but I feel his mother put too much responsibility on him.
-
I feel like there's something missing. We went from Wesley getting off of the train to characters named Simon and Anton. Are these the people Wesley is gonna meet? Did Welsey change his name so he couldn't be found? I'm confused.
-
Poor Wesley. I can understand his reaction to losing someone so close to him that he thought of him as a grandpa. I think I would have left town too. I kno his mother was just worried about him and counseling would have been a good idea, but the mention of shock therapy would have made me run. Looking forward to more about his new life.
-
What a great story! Reggie will always be one of my favorite characters. This will be a story that I will definitely visit again for another read. I also hope that this isn't the last we hear of Reggie. I would also like to hear about their London adventures, and maybe a glimps into Reggie, Perry, and the rest all grown up. I have a feeling they're in it for the long haul! Lol!
-
I'm confused. It says there are three chapters, but my table of contents only has one chapter available.
-
You already have me hooked! A sad start, but also a great start. I also had teary eyes through a lot of the chapter. It was good that Liam and Toby had each other for support, and looks like their support for each other is going to revolve into something wonderful. Can't wait to continue the journey with them.
-
Uh oh, looks like shit's about to hit the fan. That was not the confession I was expecting from Ian. How is Ian going to feel knowing that the guy he likes not only doesn't like him back, but likes his twin brother instead! Situations like this make me thank goodness I never had any siblings anywhere near my age! Lol!! Can't wait to see how this plays out!
-
Great chapter! I knew Josh and Kevin would end up dating. I think they're a pretty good match, size aside. Lol! Feel bad that Kevin has to have an asshole for a father. Good that he has plenty of support. What can I say about Mel that hasn't already been said? Totally agree with her being run over by a pickup! The David Allen Coe song playing as it happens is a perfect choice! One of my all time country faves!
-
I also thought Robert was Corey. His brother never came to mind. Nice twist! I hope somehow Reggie can tell Jayson who he is and still keep his trust. Its obvious Jayson needs someone to talk to. It would be cool if Jayson could talk to Reggie anytime he has something on his mind, and not have to wait to call in to the crisis hotline. I think I'm just as excited as Reggie about his first kiss! So cute. Again, so happy that Reggie and Perry are together.
-
Great chapter! I absolutely adore Perry, and am so happy that he and Reggie are finally out to each other! I think its hilarious that Reggie's mom is making a study date into meeting the "in-laws"! Lol!! At least both mom's are friends, and are on board with whatever Reggie and Perry become. Can't wait to hopefully find out who Robert is. Kinda sad that there are only four chapters left. Reggie is one of my faves!
-
Chapter 58 - Call Me, Maybe
jaysalmn commented on Comicality's story chapter in Chapter 58 - Call Me, Maybe
Omg, u have NO idea how excited I am to see a new chapter! I missed the boys so much, and u didn't disappoint! I loved the conversation between Randy and Cody. Cody always makes me laugh. Especially Sean's fragrance; freshly pounded ass with a hint of slut shame. Lmao!! I wish Cody would find a boy who loves him like he deserves to be loved. He was really put through the ringer by Sean. I also enjoyed the play by play of Ariel going to Tyler's house. Can't wait to see where Ryan is taking Randy! -
I will also miss Chris, Rory, and the gang. I really enjoyed being a part of Chris finding his true self. Very well written! Can't wait for book 3!
-
Its taken me a few days, between work and sleep, to read the whole story. Lol! I have to say this is by far one of the best love stories I have EVER read on here! You had me hooked from the very beginning, and I couldn't stop reading. Marcus and Tony are such great characters, and with your writing I could feel the love they had for each other. Marjorie is a piece of work. Happy she didn't do anything to interrupt the ceremony. Love the twins! Every chapter they were in made me laugh. I could go on and on, but bottom line is I absolutely loved the story and am kinda sad that I got to the end of the story.
-
Great chapter! So happy for Chris! He really deserves the good things that are happening. Glad that Mr Hansen wasn't the hard ass Chris was afraid he was gonna be. Taking off the ankle monitor pretty much made his acceptance official. Can't wait to read more!
-
Finding Your Place - Need You Now
jaysalmn commented on kuragari129's story chapter in Finding Your Place - Need You Now
Even though I don't blame Noah for being angry, I agree he should at least hear Cupid's side of the story. I think the bigger issue he needs to nip in the bud is the fact that Aidyn got blackout drunk and woke up with a stranger in his bed not knowing what happened. Poor Greyson can't catch a break. I understand him wanting more freedom, but I also understand his parents wanting him safe. I'm glad they talked his mom out of pulling him out of the school, and I think the private bathroom is a reasonable request, even if Greyson doesn't think so. Lol! Carter's flashbacks are so sad. I'm very happy that he's in a better place now. -
I feel the same way about the hotline as Reggie. I would be nervous as hell as to what I would do in a suicide type situation. Even now, I don't kno what I would say. The whole hotline deal sounds totally stressful. So now we're getting to the part I've been waiting for...who Reggie likes! Lol! I'm almost positive Cory has a crush on Reggie, too. However, Perry sounds like quite the catch too. Oh, to be that young again! I think the conversation between Reggie and his mother about whether he has a boyfriend was pretty hilarious! Reggie is definitely one of my faves!!
-
Love the mystery so far. Perhaps Sammy getting rid of any competition?? Can't wait to tead more!!
-
Great chapter! Reggie continues to entertain!
-
Loving the drama! Just the perfect amount! Starting to soften a bit with Jasper. Guess "guilt by association" doesn't always apply. I would have automatically not liked Jasper just for hanging around with Kyle, but being on the outside looking in I'm kind of conflicted in that. I want to not like him just because he's friends with Kyle, but he is rather charming. Lol!! Looking forward to reading more!
-
I remember seeing this story on another site. I only remember reading the first three chapters, then lost track of it. I'm so happy u decided to post on here also! I always wonered about it. So happy that Brandon found Chance! Its funny that back all those years ago they were attracted to each other too! I was praying that he wouldn't go back to Reed! Sorry, but cheating is the ultimate betrayal, and as far as I'm concerned unforgivable. I am kinda surprised that Brandon even stayed friends with Reed. He would have been left in the dust had it been me. He didn't care about Brandon's feelings and admitted to cheating so nonchalantly, then tried to buy him back! Seriously tho, great story!
-
Oh, Reggie! Well, not exactly the best way to come out to ur parents, but at least its out there now. Happy that Lloyd got expelled. Sounds like his fsther was just as much of an asshole! The apple didn't fall far from the tree! Also happy that he made up with Abe. Kinda wondering about Cory tho. Thinking just maybe he has a bit of a crush on our Reggie???
-
Wow! This chapter really tugged at the heart strings! When grandpa died, I cried like I had acutally just lost a real person! when Riley kissed Carter in the middle of the basketball court, I cried again! Lol! I think these characters have made a huge impact with ur readers. I kno I felt a connection with them all, and Riley and Carter are by far my favorite couple ever! I agree that this story REALLY needs an epilogue!! I really do hope that u reconsider and write an epilogue for us. we all want to kno what happens after rehab! I think we're all kind of begging at this point!!
-
Great chapter!!! So glad that Ro got life! So proud of Riley for standing up to him. Wasn't too surprised that Carter's father knew about them being together. I'm sure Walter and Nancy knew also. Definitely something they'll have to talk about, but obviously its not gonna be a problem. Next on the agenda; knocking douchebag Brock off his self-made pedestal! Nothing more refreshing than to see a stuck up bastard knocked down a few notches!
