It feels like old home week! Thanks for Dylan's intro to remind us about all the players. It has been awhile since I have read your stories, and the refresher was good. This promises to be a great adventure! Thanks.
Do you have an extra gene in your writing chromosome? That's the only thing I can think of that explains your knack of creating such engaging characters. I wasn't crazy about the end of the chapter car wreck, but I assume this will be a turning point in Vic's life. I will try to be patient waiting for the next chapter. Thanks.
This is the perfect set up for a comedy of errors! I am already intrigued. A former boyfriend "disguised" as the recent ex, a pretty dysfunctional family, and the nervous brother trying to dupe his family sounds like the plot of a movie comedy! Even if it turns out to be mostly serious, I enjoyed chapter one, and I really like your two main characters, especially "Dean." Thanks.
I am not certain I am happy with the story ending here. I choose to believe the inspector was thwarted in his attempt to accuse the "poofters." And that Robert and Bart went on to have a mostly happy life. First I'd like to commend you on your cast. What an intriguing lot! They were well written, seemed very believable, and several I grew to care about. The dialogue was also well written and realistic. I especially liked Monique and Sanjay! The plot worried me a bit when it became a student and teacher relationship. As a retired teacher that sends up a big red flag for me. I do think the way you developed their relationship was realistic. It also helped me that Robert was no longer a minor. What a great story! Thanks for sharing it. I look forward to your next one.
I don't know much about the Avatar world, but I really enjoyed these two chapters. I liked Benar. He is a well thought out character. I also liked your supporting cast, especially Old Gran! Thanks for sharing.
I am absolutely jealous of this marvelous train trip around Australia! Would this trip be a real possibility if I had the money? Without a rich relative I guess I'll just travel vicariously with Grant and company. Thanks.
I really enjoyed this story. I found It after reading your Homestead Pack stories. Hector and Justice are well developed characters that I quicky came to care for. Your supporting cast were all pretty terrific, too. Even your villain was more than just a two dimesional bad guy. I enjoyed the pacing and forward movement of the plot. Your dialogue sounded real. There we're a few spots where I was a little confused as to who was speaking, but it did not diminish my enjoyment. Job well done! Thanks for sharing this story.
Caught up on all the Homestead stories and shorts. The stories were all re-reads, but I enjoyed them just as much the second time around. The shorts were wonderful! Feel free to pick other characters and do short side stories. I'll read everyone, and I bet your other fans will too! Thanks for sharing your stories.
This is no time for Robert to be foolish. Lance is too evil and used to manipulating people. I think Robert is mostly too decent to get the upper hand.
Well this is more like it. They both were more careful with the other one's feelings. The end of this chapter gives me hope they will be good for each other. Eric especially needs someone to care about him. Thanks.
I would have bet good money at the end of chapter one that Ra was a vampire. Not certain it was intentional, but a good misdirection! Now we need to find out how Casey can get to this other world where he is king. This is a lot of fun! Thanks.
It has been long enough ago that I first read this story that I have forgotten most of the details. I remember the characters, and I fell in love with them all over again! Thanks.
Jon is relocating for work. This is an upward move for him. With this move come a whole series of events Jon didn't expect. This shifter tale is by turns funny, intense, romantic, and sexy! The characters are appealing. The plot is a different take on the shifter world. I highly recommend this most enjoyable story.
I get a little weepy when I read about how great Jon is with Dylan! You have created a bunch of characters I really care about! Like Gary, I am also glad I decided to read this again. Thanks.
I won't waste time with how I got here, but this is my second time reading this story. I don't remember what is next, so I guess I will have to keep reading. Darn! Seriously, just As enjoyable the second time! Thanks.
This was beautifully written and sad. Your writing really captured Jake's loss and guilt. I do wonder why he started writing letters to Ryan. Was it something a counselor suggested or something he decided to do on his own. Thank you for sharing this story.
It is nice to have Grant back home in Australia and reconnecting with old friends. Things are going smoothly, so I'm guessing it's about time for some drama.