Kyle has some serious thinking to do to ensure this doesn't happen again. I know the problem goes beyond just the Foundation, but if they made Blu part of the Foundation's decision making (make him a director or something) they will have to give him a say and Kyle won't forget to get him involved. The problem is more about Kyle not realizing that Blu should feel a part of it.
I can understand why Mike would encourage Chet to see his grandparents, but if Chet really doesn't want to I can understand that entirely. It seems his desires and concerns are being acknowledged but not really being involved in the decision.
Thank you for having the battle itself in only one chapter. I don't think I could have handled it (LOL). What a great chapter with a great end. I'm glad Midori killed Namik rather than him being brought into the city alive to face trial. The end was inevitable and it will really help reinforce Midori's standing.
With all these different countries showing an interest in the Island I'm thinking it's more about curiosity than anything else. They have to know about each other. It'll be interesting to see how this turns out. If they knew Huon like we do they'd turn and hightale it right out of there.
This is great! I love it. I wish Chris stood up to Gregory like he did before. So what, if we had been a "whore". The old man new right from the start.
I enjoyed this chapter. It was a surprise to see Grant get somebody in his life romantically. It's about time. I had thought that person might be Kyle, but alas it was not to be. I wonder if Kyle had any hopes of that happening?
Great chapter with a couple of big surprises. Thanks.
I would like to suggest you give a lighter background to the story rather than the gray. It makes reading it a little more difficult.
So sorry to hear about Murray. It seems like suicide, but knowing Lance and the Headmaster I would definitely believe they had something to do with it.
As for Mandy sure got a surprise. I wonder if we'll hear any more about it knowing that Lance is involved and Robert is aware of what's going on as well. I don't recall seeing Robert talk to Bart about this and I'm curious about that.
Arabella has a boyfriend! That's so cool. They're all great kids though and each in their own special way. I love this story. Can't pick a bone with any of it.
It's probably better to focus on one as you've been doing. If you have too much on the go at once it can be overcoming, unless you need a change from time to time.