-
Posts
1,134 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Terry P
-
I remember the first time I read this story and the incident with the buggy happened. At the time I thought that Devon had over-reacted - especially as far as Edgar was concerned. It's not clear what role Edgar had in all this, other than perhaps that he should have been watching the twins better. I now feel that he was right in sending the twins packing, but not Edgar. He's being treated like a little kid which he's not and his role is still not evident. Very interesting re-reading the story and obviously If I didn't like it I wouldn't be reading it again.
-
I think we all knew that CJ would someday end up becoming President. But this lonely chapter confirms that as well as puts us up to date o the general highlights of CJ's life since the end of the last book. This was great! While this appears the end of the story of CJ and all, and I understand and appreciate all the hard work that Carlos has put into the story of CJ. This is undoubtedly the ultimate end of the story. Yes, Carlos deserves a break after such a fantastic performance. But... there is nothing that prevents him from deciding someday to fill in the blanks and details of all that has happened since CJ finished university. Just a thought. However, whatever route Carlos takes, I'll be one of the first to jump on the bandwagon and read whatever he writes. It will definitely be good.
- 116 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
I would definitely be interested in a sequel with Danuva and Masia. It should prove quite interesting.
-
A Mother Knows These Things
Terry P commented on FlyOnTheWall's story chapter in A Mother Knows These Things
It's great that Eddie has such a great Mom. But I think some credit should go to his father. He's really supportive of his son, and I think when he finds out his son is gay he'll be cool with that too. After all, wasn't supporting gay people one of the reasons he left the old church? -
My second time reading this story. I loved it - agajn
-
Thank you so very much Carlos. Once you began writing this part of the CJ saga My Friday highlight has been reading it first thing in the morning. What a fitting and glorious end to the CJ saga. Sure I'd like to read more about CJ. There's so much more that could be done. It's just that since it's been written in real time we'll just have to wait and see if you'll be inspired to continue it. While not a real person CJ is an inspiration that even us older than him can benefit from. And what do you know that inspiration originates with Carlos Hazday who wrote the whole thing. I know that while CJ's story has ended, at least for now, Carlos will continue to grace us with his own writing.
- 163 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
I agree with Tonyr. This is a great start to a story I know I'll enjoy - because you wrote it. Eddie is a great friend for Matthew, and if more comes from it, all the more to them. I look forward to reading more.
-
Making Changes - Taking Chances
Terry P commented on FlyOnTheWall's story chapter in Making Changes - Taking Chances
Congratulations on the successful completion of a great series. I thoroughly loved it. I look forward to your next one. -
A great story Mike. I thoroughly enjoyed it and looked forward to every new chapter. Thanks for posting so quickly.
-
I think Harrison made to much of a deal about what the 2 boys were doing. Yes, a good talking to was appropriate and some punishment, but I think he over-reacted. His younger brother is probably gay and it seems he can't deal with that. I guess it's all part of growing up both for the 2 boys and for Harrison.
-
Sounds like we're in for some fun and plenty of surprises. I'm really looking forward to reading more.
-
Chapter 63 A Brilliant Move
Terry P commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 63 A Brilliant Move
I lost my bookmark for this chapter and followed through on a message from Headstall. I decided to read this last chapter and probably laughed as much as I did the first time I read it. Headstall is an amazing writer. Hopefully he'll get better soon and be able to write a new chapter. Best to you Headstall. -
Oskar's track record for lying and deceit do not help me to believe he is on the up and up with Will. Regardless if it is right or not WIll should take the next plane back to England and never look back. It's not worth it.
-
What Lloyd went through with Nicholas is terrible. However he is punishing the wrong person. Jeremy and & Angela have been really good to him, so why isn't he speaking to them to let them know what happened. He owes that to them and I think it was a bit irresponsible for him to run away from the whole thing - particularly by pressing charges against Nicholas and sending him to jail.
-
Chapter 23 Santa I'm on the other list
Terry P commented on FSELL's story chapter in Chapter 23 Santa I'm on the other list
I was really surprised by the reaction everyone had to what happened between Sam and Jamie. It wasn't even a kiss for gosh sake. Yes, I think it was good that Jamie spoke to Ben about it but even his reaction was over the top. Everybody was really immature about it. Jamie put a stop to what Sam wanted to do and rather than be commended for it everybody jumped on him. -
I feel so bad for Felix. I hope the dream he had is a good omen. This is an amazingly interesting story and I look forward to every new chapter.
-
Lewis never ceases to amaze me. While Sebastien is very controlling and obviously has a bad temper Lewis never appears to confront him on it. Instead, at the first sign anything seems to go awry he runs away. And he does this with other things happening in his life. A very immature way to act if you ask me.
-
Chapter 37 - We are family
Terry P commented on Zenith's story chapter in Chapter 37 - We are family
I enjoyed the little trip into the lives of Don, Marco and Gwyn. But I missed Derrick and Gabe and am happy to back to them. -
I'm enjoying this story very much. As far as the editing is concerned you're doing an excellent job. Looking forward to the next chapter.
- 38 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
I'm looking forward to more from this family. What a great one at that.
-
Hope you're well Mark!
-
That ending sure took me by surprise. Although, Think I know the answer to the question Grandma Asta asked. Great story.
-
Really? Is it April 1st yet? (You know April Fool's Day?)
-
An excellent chapter with so much happening. I love it when chapters are on the long side. I am concerned about this "United Sates being brought into God's Kingdom" bit. I hope that doesn't happen because I don't think it is necessary to resolve the underlying issues that the United States faces (even in real life today). But, it's only a story, so if it does happen it's not for real.
