Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Porcupines - 16. Chapter 16 - That's Why It's Called "Getting Lucky"

Dylan's first REAL kiss...

Chapter 16 - That’s Why It’s Called “Getting Lucky”

“I was a freshman in college,” Dylan began, “when I met the college boy of my dreams.”

****************************

Gavin was everything a young gay boy dreams of in a college man. He was tall, buff, not too hairy but just enough to show he wasn’t a boy any more. Gavin was in the same study group as Dylan was for his European Modern History class. He had an easy smile, the cutest dimples, and was always kidding around. For a gawky, socially awkward freshman, the junior seemed to have it all. Well, he had it all except he’d flunked this class previously and was taking it to raise his GPA.

“Hey little buddy,” he said to Dylan. “You promised to go over this stuff with me. Aren’t we gonna tackle all that French Revolution stuff?” Gavin had run up to Dylan in the quad. He was trying to nail Dylan down on a private study time. Dylan was more than willing to spend as much time with Gavin as he needed. But, he didn’t want to do this with Chad, his roommate underfoot. Chad was also gay but he was a player and Dylan didn’t want Gavin anywhere near him. He wanted to keep the older boy all to himself.

“We can get together tomorrow afternoon,” Dylan said. “Or anytime at your place.” Gavin lived in an apartment with three other guys. He worried it wouldn’t work to meet at his place. The library wouldn’t let you talk at length and the empty classrooms were too impersonal. Dylan wanted to help the hot junior but he also longed to touch him. Or kiss him. He dared to hope.

“My place. Little buddy, you can totally come over to my place tonight. The guys will be at the club since its ladies night. We don’t care about that do we little buddy?” Gavin flirted with the freshman. Dylan could see himself in Gavin’s room kissing him. Touching his muscles. Feeling his body heat. Smelling him.

“Little buddy, you’re boning up on me. Thinking about some hot dude?” Gavin laughed oblivious to the affect he had on the small group of openly gay freshman men who talked about him all the time. They all dreamed of kissing Gavin if not more. Dylan was the unofficial president of the Gavin Fan Club.

“Don’t let all your blood go to your dick. I need some in your brain so you can help me figure this stuff out. I still don’t understand the Tennis Court Oath. Why were they promising to not cheat at tennis? How do you even do that,” Gavin was so handsome. His body was so edible. But that brain was just not quite as perfect as the rest of him.

“I won’t,” Dylan said. “I’ll be at your place at eight o’clock.”

“Make it eight-thirty,” Gavin said. “Then the guys will be gone and we’ll have the whole place to ourselves with no one to bother us.”

Why did Gavin have to put it that way? Now all Dylan could think about was Gavin and him alone in his room, in their underwear, sitting closely. Dylan was making a point to him. Gavin reached over and kissed him. Before Dylan knew it, he was under Gavin’s hard, molded body and was being stroked by the hunky junior.

“Is eight-thirty all right with you little buddy?” Gavin waved a hand in front of Dylan’s face. Dylan started and realized he’d been daydreaming, or really day lusting over Gavin.

“That’s great. I’ll see you then,” Dylan said and grabbed his bag and headed towards the dorms and he and Chad’s room. He had something pressing against his zipper to take care of.

***************************************

“So are you saying the French Revolution was more violent because they didn’t have any social conventions at all?” Gavin struggled to understand.

“I guess that could be a correct interpretation. Certainly the Catholic Church and the aristocracy was debased and with everyone equal, there was nothing to stop the escalating violence once the blood bath started,” Dylan said exploring this idea.

“During the American Revolution, the Tories and Patriots fought one another but in armies, not in guerrilla warfare,” Gavin reasoned.

“But there was confiscation of property and some guerrilla action between the two sides. The big difference is the Americans never used wide scale civilian capital punishment like the French did. We may never really know why one revolution built a government and society that grew and the other ate itself ending in Napoleon’s dictatorship. But, it’s interesting to compare and contrast the two. They happened within a generation of each other,” Dylan explained.

“Little buddy, you should be a teacher. You’re so good at this stuff. I just don’t understand it like you do but when you start explaining it, I get it,” Gavin said. Dylan felt so great. It felt like his heart would burst and his face was beaming. His dream date thought he was special. If only he could get Gavin to see him as a potential boyfriend.

The two studied for another half an hour. Gavin then announced his brain hurt and it was time to quit the books.

“Wanna beer little buddy?” Gavin asked. Dylan could only nod. His fantasies were coming true. He and Gavin would have a beer and relax. Gavin would begin seeing Dylan in a different light, as a man who excited him. Gavin would lean over, kiss Dylan. Dylan would return that kiss, with tongue of course, and then they’d make mad, passionate love on Gavin’s bed. Oh Gawd. Gavin chatted about his roommates and music and recent movies. Dylan said things he thought were interesting. Gavin’s lips were so full, red, and kissable…

“Can we continue doing this?” Gavin said. Dylan got excited in more ways than one when he heard that.

“Oh yes,” Dylan answered. “Whenever you want.”

“Kewl. What do you say about Tuesdays and Thursdays?”

“Sure. For what?” Dylan said stupidly.

“To go over this European History stuff,” Gavin squinted at Dylan. “Little buddy, are you still in there?”

“Yeah, of course. We can study Tuesdays and Thursdays. I was just thinking about something else,” Dylan lied. He was thinking about what Gavin looked like naked. Well, not just how he looked but how he felt.

“Deal. You’ve really helped me out little buddy.” Gavin stood and opened up his arms. Dylan’s dick had settled down enough he could stand without completely embarrassing himself, or so he thought. Gavin hugged him. Dylan could feel the delicious heat surround him.

“Little buddy,“ Gavin exclaimed pushing Dylan backwards but still holding his shoulders. “You need to find a little dude to take care of that thing.” Dylan looked down and wanted to die. He was bulging something fierce. “When I was a freshman, I couldn’t keep it down either. I used to play around with my friend Kevin. We managed to keep the Kleenex company in business let me tell you.” Gavin was laughing and Dylan laughed in spite of himself.

Dylan left Gavin’s apartment and was walking on Cloud Nine. Gavin’s hug invigorated him. Now he’d be spending two days a week with the stud of his dreams. They’d work together and then have a beer. Each time, he and Gavin would grow closer until one night Gavin would look at Dylan and realize he was the man of his dreams too. It would be magical.

On the way home, Dylan stopped at a convenience store for a Diet Coke. He went up to the cashier to pay. It was another guy in his history class. His name tag said Terrence. Dylan felt so good he just wanted to spread his joy.

“Having a good night?”

“Yeah, how about you?” Terence with the curly black hair responded. Dylan checked him out. “We’re in European Modern History together aren’t we?”

“That’s where I know you from,” the cashier said. “Are you in Comp II as well?”

“I’m in section three with Hansen.”

“Me too,” the cashier smiled at him. Dylan smiled back. He grabbed his pop and said, “See ya.”

For the next three weeks, Dylan went over to Gavin’s apartment and tutored him. Gavin was catching onto the concepts which were what you needed for a course like that. Each night they’d have a beer, shoot the shit, and then Gavin would hug Dylan. It was Dylan’s two favorite parts of the week. Those hugs were amazing.

After getting that hug, Dylan went by the convenience store and bought a drink. Terence was always behind the counter on those nights. They would talk briefly about classes and then Dylan went home to jerk off with fresh thoughts of Gavin. In his fantasies, Gavin had proposed on bended knee and they were on their way to making babies, or at least trying. Dylan would explode at the end of his jack off sessions every Tuesday and Thursday. But, he wanted more.

As the semester neared to its midpoint, Dylan was getting more agitated. It was dawning on him these sessions would end with midterms. Gavin only needed a passing grade. The professor had been impressed with his progress and would pass him. He would have no reason to get together with Gavin. If he didn’t figure out a way to get Gavin to see him as a potential boyfriend, he would lose him. Gone would be the hugs and the precious time together. Dylan tried to find other points of interest.

“What is the Rainbow Alliance doing for Halloween?” Dylan asked Gavin. Dylan already knew about the costume party but he wanted to raise the subject with the chapter vice president anyway.

“We’re having a party in the commons. It’s a costume party with best costume, best male drag, and best female drag prizes. It’s gonna be rad. Are you coming little buddy?”

“I was thinking about it. I just don’t know what to wear. What are you wearing?” Dylan asked, setting his trap.

“I don’t know. Tarzan maybe? I got this sweet leopard skin thong and a nice piece of furry cloth I can fashion into a loincloth.” Dylan groaned inwardly. The picture of Gavin’s hot bare chest and his generous crotch squeezed into a thong with hardly anything to cover his meaty thighs was too much for Dylan to take. He had to be on Gavin’s arm at the Halloween party, whatever it took.

“Maybe you should have a Jane,” Dylan suggested. “For instance, I could dress in jungle drag and we could go together”

“That’s a damn good idea.”

Dylan’s heart leaped into his throat. He would be Tarzan’s Jane for the night. They could go arm in arm, together.

“Colin’s been trying to figure out what to wear. We could go together like that,” Gavin said and Dylan wanted to die.

“Isn’t Colin straight?” he said trying to head off Gavin’s alternative plans.

“Yeah, but he’s my wingman. He loves to dress in campy trash drag.” Dylan was heartbroken. Ousted from his rightful place on Gavin’s arm by a fricking straight guy. This wasn’t fair.

Dylan got his hug and left the apartment. He did his usual stop and said hi to Terence. He didn’t feel as happy and excited as he usually did. Gavin was frustrating him. He had to figure out a way to get the hot junior to see him as a man and not some annoying little freshman. But how?

“Terence, I’m going to this dance next weekend and I need a costume idea. Something really manly,” he said putting his purchases in front of the cashier. Not only did Terence and he share two classes, at the last Rainbow Alliance meeting, Terence had been there too. With this much in common, the two boys’ relationship had become even closer as friends meeting and walking to classes together. Dylan used Terence as his sounding board in his plan to land Gavin. Terence agreed that Gavin was the hottest guy on campus and tried to help with Dylan’s schemes.

“Gavin still not taking the bait?” Terence said. “That sucks.”

“Don’t you know it. He’s going as Tarzan and his straight friend Colin is going as Jane. How shitty is that?” Dylan moaned.

“You wanted to be Jane? I can’t see you as a drag queen,” Terence said scowling a little.

“I’ve never even considered dressing in drag but if it got me a date with Gavin, I’d wear a ball gown and falsies,” Dylan said.

Terence bit his lip and thought. Dylan watched his friend. Terence had curly black hair that was cut mid length and framed his olive-skin perfectly. He had light brown eyes and little wisps of chin hair and sideburns. Terence looked younger than he was even at only 18, and he was almost pretty with a cute upturned nose and full red lips. Maybe Terence could think of something.

“How about a caveman?” Terence brightened up.

“Interesting,” Dylan said. “But it would look silly for just a caveman to come to the party. I wanna look domineering, not just like a Neanderthal.”

“I could dress as your female cavewoman,” Terence suggested. “We could wear matching faux bearskin fur and I could wear a wig and fake boobs.”

“That’s a great idea. Would you really do that for me? I mean, do you like drag?”

“No. Never thought about it but if it helps you, I mean if Gavin notices you then I’d do it,” Terence blushed. Dylan never really thought about Terence as cute but right now he was adorable.

“Let’s do it. Let’s make ourselves a caveman couple costume and make Gavin’s eyes pop out,” Dylan decided. “Can you come over to my house tomorrow night? I’ll order a pizza and we’ll get the fabric and start sewing.”

“Sound like a date, I mean sounds good,” Terence corrected himself quickly. Dylan didn’t notice as he was still imagining Gavin in that little loincloth with his beautiful pectorals right at the level of his mouth. Yum!

The two worked quickly over the next few days fashioning cave people outfits from fabric scraps they bought. The costumes turned out pretty well. Dylan made a paper maiche club. Terence had a sock stuffed bra under a tight leopard material top and a long black wig. He’d have a bare midriff which suggested female while Dylan would be bare on top. When they looked in the mirror, it worked. Terence even pretended to cuddle up to Dylan. Dylan made his best caveman stance and grimace. They both ended up rolling on the floor laughing.

The night of the party found Dylan so nervous. He figured tonight he’d tell Gavin how he felt. He’d make Gavin see him as a real man, not a silly, pimple faced teen. Gavin would take him in his arms and give him some real tongue action. Dylan’s legs trembled as they walked across campus to the commons where the party was being held. Terence had a hold on his arm. Terence actually looked really good. He kind of looked hot in his outfit and felt nice on Dylan’s arm.

The party was hopping when they got there. Gavin was surrounded as usual by all the guys. Freshman and sophomore gay men flirted and preened around the hot hunk and he didn’t even seem to notice it. He just joshed along with them and kidded Colin about being his bitch for the night. Then Gavin saw Dylan.

“Little buddy. You got your inner caveman going on there. Sweet. And look, you’ve even got a little dude for your wife. I love it,” Gavin said. “Terence, little dude, is that you?”

Terence pulled his hair back and grinned at Gavin. “Little dude and little buddy hook up. That makes me feel good. That’s why we have these dances.”

Dylan was furious. As Gavin kept talking about them, he realized Gavin had no interest in him. He was just a tutor. He was like Gavin’s little brother. Dylan was stung by the comments and for once Gavin seemed to notice.

“Little buddy, what is up with the red face? Come here guy. What’s the problem?” Gavin took Dylan under one of his perfect arms and Dylan could smell the faint scent of Gavin’s sweat partially covered with Old Spice deodorant. “What’s up?” Gavin asked with his hands framing Dylan’s face.

“I didn’t hook up with Terence. I came here to prove to you I’m not just a kid. I’m in love with you,” Dylan blurted it out without thinking. His anger was such he wasn’t aware of what he’d actually said.

Gavin looked at Dylan. He smiled and shook his head. “Little buddy, you don’t love me. You don’t know me. You’re infatuated with me. That’s flattering but it’s not gonna happen. I appreciate your helping me with my class and we’re friends but that is all. I’m sorry. I’ve tried to let you know how I feel about you. Do you understand?”

Tears streamed down Dylan’s face. He knew Gavin was trying to be nice about it but it still hurt. “I just thought if you got to know me, you’d see I’m…”

“I’ve gotten to know a very, very special guy who I like very much but who I just don’t feel that way about,” Gavin said evenly. “I think you’re hurting your date’s feelings.” And with that, Dylan had his first kiss. Gavin kissed him and even slipped Dylan some tongue but it was just nice. There was no passion. It was a kiss goodbye.

Dylan returned to Terence who did look a little downcast. His eyes looked puffy. “Let’s go get some punch and food,” Dylan said, his voice sounding a little hoarse. “I wanna show off my cavewoman, best looking dude in the place.” Dylan began looking at Terence differently. Terence had dressed as a woman just to help him out. Terence was the cutest freshman at the dance. Terence was on his arm. Dylan strutted with him to the snack table.

“Little buddy and little dude need food,” Dylan said to Terence. Terence finally smiled uneasily. Dylan leaned over and kissed him, tentatively at first. Terence closed his eyes. Dylan kissed him again and the kiss was returned, with passion. Then it happened.

Dylan had messed around enough with girls and wasn’t even technically a virgin. It had felt good but he always felt as if he’d been cheated somehow. Artists always made it sound like kissing moved mountains or set off fireworks. He’d never felt that, at all.

When Dylan had first kissed Terence it had felt the same way. Then, a weird feeling began to grow. He was losing his breath. His heart was racing. Terence’s breath and tongue were igniting something deep within him. As the kiss grew deeper, he began to see flickering lights and whooshing sounds in his ears. It was like nothing he’d ever experienced. As they parted, Dylan felt hungry, starving. All he wanted was another taste and the effect it had on him. As he looked at Terence, he could see the smaller man was also flushed, his breathing labored, his tongue flickered across his lips. He looked ravenous too.

Dylan felt his costume had gotten tighter. He looked down at Terence. His “skirt” was bulging obscenely. Dylan touched it. “I think I got another caveman instead of a woman.”

“I think so,” Terence said blushing, but he looked really thrilled from the kiss.

“I found the one I was looking for,” Dylan said. “I’m sorry I didn’t see you earlier.”

“That’s okay. As long as you see me now, that’s all I care,” Terence said.

They didn’t stay at the party very late. They went to Terence’s apartment and immediately into his bedroom. They found out neither had been intimate with another man. Neither had ever kissed another boy. The first time that night, they barely got their costumes off before exploding together. The second time was a little longer, but not much. The third time was much better. Terence had trouble sitting the next day and Dylan was prouder than a peacock.

****************************************

“That was my first kiss and when I found out what a real kiss felt like,” Dylan said. “It was a magical night and I’ll never forget it. When Terence and I did it that night, I saw stars and heard thunder. It was then I understood what poets and musicians wrote about. It was an awesome night.”

“What happened between you two?” Chuck asked.

“It was fun being with Terence but he ended up moving to another college. Neither of us was too upset. It was a first love kind of thing but we didn’t have much in common. We had that night and several more but we were too young to really know what to do. The relationship became too constricting to us both. I will always have a special place in my heart for him, but it was a chapter, not a novel.”

“It’s really a beautiful thing to remember isn’t it?” Chuck said. “It makes me think about Greg and Steve.”

“Well, we’ve got time. The lovebirds are over there kissing again. Tell me about Chuck’s first kiss,”

“It’s not as good a story as yours, but it’s pretty special to me.”

The next chapter is dedicated to Luke Perry's cameo appearance on "Will & Grace." However, Steve looks nothing like Luke Perry.
Copyright © 2013 Cole Matthews; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That was a great chapter, Cole!

 

I thought Gavin was the best! He was really so sweet the way he let his 'little buddy' down. And that freed Dylan up to really look at Gavin's 'little dude' for the first time. Too bad it didn't last longer though...

Link to comment
On 09/15/2013 01:10 PM, Lisa said:
That was a great chapter, Cole!

 

I thought Gavin was the best! He was really so sweet the way he let his 'little buddy' down. And that freed Dylan up to really look at Gavin's 'little dude' for the first time. Too bad it didn't last longer though...

I love Gavin too. He's kinda goofy but genuinely a good guy. Thanks again Lisa!
Link to comment

Awww, nothing like a sweet first time story, and Dylan's fit the mold. Gavin was a good friend to let him down so easy, but Terrence was an even better one for going the full mile to finally get Dylan's attention. :great:

Link to comment
On 10/08/2013 04:53 AM, joann414 said:
Awww, nothing like a sweet first time story, and Dylan's fit the mold. Gavin was a good friend to let him down so easy, but Terrence was an even better one for going the full mile to finally get Dylan's attention. :great:
I loved making Dylan so dorky.
Link to comment

That was a beautiful chapter. Good for Gavin for not taking advantage of younger boy who was looking for love :*)

Link to comment

It's cool when the popular good-looking guy is also a nice bloke and not a predator or a jerk. I'm glad Dylan had a good first time.

Link to comment
On 01/20/2015 04:15 AM, Timothy M. said:
It's cool when the popular good-looking guy is also a nice bloke and not a predator or a jerk. I'm glad Dylan had a good first time.
I really liked to show not all guys like him are dogs. I'm glad you enjoyed the little story. Thanks Tim!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..