Jump to content
    Cole Matthews
  • Author
  • 2,848 Words
  • 36,593 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Porcupines - 33. Chapter 33 - Triggers

Hurricane Abby comes ashore and there will be wreckage.

Chapter 33 - Triggers

“It just hurts my feelings Dylan, knowing my little boy has someone new in his life and doesn’t even tell me about him.”

“Mom, I was going to but we’ve been busy and…”

“You had Kelly and your father and his whore over for dinner. I didn’t even get a phone call,” Abby was being especially annoying this afternoon. Dylan had been avoiding her because he knew she’d be a handful.

“Dad and Alisha have been married for almost ten years now. She’s not a whore,” Dylan said trying to change the subject. Didn’t work.

“She married him for his money. She’s a whore. Now, back to why you didn’t tell me about him. Did you think I’d be upset? You know I’m more than fine with your gayness Dylan. Why couldn’t you at least tell me about him? Kelly said you’re practically living together.”

Damn that brother of his. “Did Kelly tell you about Chuck?” Dylan asked, furious.

“No. I didn’t even get to hear about it from my first born. I had to hear about your boyfriend from a stranger,” Abby was just warming up. “Imagine my embarrassment when Carla Radke asks me about your new beau and I’m at a loss. I had to tell her I knew nothing about it.”

Carla Radke was hardly a stranger. She was one of his mother’s closest friends and gossip buddies.

“How did she know?” Dylan asked bracing for the worst.

“The tramp was talking about how wonderful the meal was that your boyfriend made. Carla’s son works at the same law firm. She was bragging how they got invited to meet him before I did,” Abby whined.

Dylan knew his mother was lying. Alisha probably told her coworkers about the Labor Day picnic and Abby interpreted that as bragging. His mother wasn’t one to report just the facts without her own take on the issue.

“How about we go out to eat? That way you get to meet Chuck.”

Abby wasn’t having any of that. “So, your new guy can cook a gourmet meal for your father and his slut but I get McDonald’s?”

“No. Mom, come over and Chuck will cook for you too,” Dylan conceded. This would be a nightmare. He just knew it.

“Fine. Can I bring a date?”

“Sure,” Dylan said. “But you have to be nice to Chuck. No third degree and no snap judgments.”

“When have I ever been anything but gracious,” his mother cooed. Plenty of times, Dylan thought but didn’t say it.

“When can you come over?” Dylan asked hoping to make this quick and painless or at least something he’d get out of the way.

“How about tomorrow night?” she said sweetly. “I’ll ask Horst to come with.”

That might work. Dylan didn’t work that night and thought Chuck might have the day shift. His training was mostly during the days right now. He wouldn’t be working nights for a couple of weeks. Horst was also the most tolerable of his mother’s boy toys. He wouldn’t be as nasty as some could be. They made the commitment and Dylan called Chuck.

************************

“Dylan, stop pacing. You’re making me nervous,” Chuck said, annoyed. He wasn’t too happy having to work a full shift and then come home to make dinner for Dylan’s mother and date anyway. Now Dylan was making him uncomfortable with his comments.

“I’m just trying to prepare you,” Dylan said quickly. “My mother is a bit much. She can be a little snarky and tough on guys I date.”

“You’re making me jumpy,” Chuck said as he seasoned the steaks. Dylan had gone to the store for him and had picked out the most pedestrian meal imaginable. They were having steaks, twice-baked potatoes, fresh creamed corn and chocolate banana cream pie for dessert. He’d picked up shrimp for an appetizer and right now Chuck was trying to get them cooked and in the fridge. “Please just get the table set.”

Dylan went into his small dining room and started putting on a table cloth. He was just about to set the candles on the table when he heard his doorbell. “Oh Gawd, no!” he muttered and went to the door.

“Hello darling boy,” his mother said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

“You’re early,” he said. Then he stopped and his heart rose into his throat. Adam!

Why the hell would his mother bring Adam of all people to meet Chuck? This was insane. Adam smiled at Dylan as his indignation swirled around him. “Hi Adam,” Dylan croaked and shut the door after the tall handsome man entered.

“Now where is this new beau of yours,” Abby asked Dylan.

“We weren’t expecting you for another hour mom,” Dylan whined. This was not good. He needed to make sure Chuck didn’t find out about Adam. He was nervous enough about meeting the dragon lady much less a guy he used to date. Scratch that, Dylan thought. Adam and he had never “dated.” They’d never even gone out for coffee for heaven’s sake. Adam was a fuck. That was it. They never even had what could be properly called an affair.

“Chuck’s in the kitchen cooking,” Dylan said in a rush.

“I couldn’t wait to meet the dear boy. Come along and introduce us,” his mother said looking at Dylan with humor. “I am so excited.” She wasn’t excited. She was purposely punishing Dylan for not calling her first.

“Chuck, my mother’s here,” Dylan called. His mother forged right ahead into the kitchen. Dylan could do nothing else but follow and behind him was Adam.

“Let’s have a look-see,” Abby said turning the corner. “Oh, my!”

Chuck looked up at Dylan’s mother and smiled. “Welcome,” he said.

“Heeellllooo,” his mother said appraising Chuck up and down.

“Chuck, this is my mother, Abby. And this is her friend Adam.”

“Nice to meet you,” Chuck wiped his hands on a towel and reached out. His mother looked at his hand and paused.

“You as well. I’d like to say Dylan’s told me all about you but my son has been so secretive.” Finally Abby took the offered hand and gave it a little tug, dropping it quickly.

“This is my decorator friend Adam,” his mother said pointing to her “date.”

Chuck smiled again and reached out. Adam looked Chuck up and down as well and snorted derisively.

“Dylan, you know Adam don’t you?” his mother asked unnecessarily. She knew very well and under what circumstances he and Adam knew each other. She was being a bitch.

“Dylan and I know each other quite well,” Adam said and with a finger drew a line down Dylan’s arm. “Very well in fact.”

Dylan looked up at Chuck and from the look on his face, Chuck understood the implications Adam was suggesting. He looked hurt, angry, and bewildered all in quick succession. Since Adam didn’t extend his hand forward, Chuck let his drop. His bewilderment now became shame. His face turned red at the slight.

“Why don’t you get your mother and her “friend” a drink?” Chuck said through gritted teeth.

“Come in here and sit down,” Dylan said trying to save the moment from being even worse.

“I’ll have a gin and tonic,” Dylan’s mother said to him.

“You know what I drink, right Dylan?” Adam said sticking the knife in just a little more.

“I’ll get you two gin and tonics then,” Dylan said and shrugged pointedly at his boyfriend. Chuck shook his head and went back to cooking without a word.

Dylan made the drinks, including a stiff one for himself, and walked into the living room. Adam was sitting on the loveseat where they, well, it was a spot he’d picked out to rile Dylan no doubt.

“Here we go, mom, Adam,” he said and took a seat in the lounger.

“Smells divine in here,” his mother grinned.

“I thought Horst was coming with you,” Dylan said loudly. He then mouthed, ‘what’s he doing here?’

“Horst couldn’t make it on such short notice,” his mother said ignoring him. “So when I was telling Adam about the gourmet chef you were dating, he wanted to tag along.”

“We’re not having a gourmet meal. We’re having steak,” Dylan said. ‘Why did you come here?’ he whispered across to Adam.

“Your mother invited me and I wanted to see what you’ve been up to or should I say who you’ve been up to.”

“Adam, I told you I never wanted to see you again,” Dylan said angry-quiet.

“Oh dear. You mustn’t be rude to your guests,” his mother purred. “Chuck certainly is a rugged looking man.” That was Abby short-talk for being unattractive.

“Looks inbred to me,” Adams said in a normal voice which Dylan knew Chuck could hear.

“He’s a wonderful man and I’m lucky to have him in my life,” Dylan said a little too loudly. He wanted this to be over with.

“Adam, you know how jealous Dylan can get. I suppose he thought if he was dating a more average looking man he wouldn’t have to worry,” Abby said to her “date.”

“Here are some appetizers for you to enjoy,” Dylan heard Chuck right behind him. He wanted to crawl into a hole.

“I bought those peel-and-eat shrimp you like,” Dylan said to his mother. Quickly he stood and after Chuck set down the shrimp platter and empty bowl, he gave Chuck a big kiss. “Chuck just started at Nora’s a couple of days ago and didn’t have time to shop. I knew he wouldn’t have time to make something fancy so I bought some of your favorites instead.”

Chuck hadn’t kissed him back and turned and walked from the room. Dylan gave his mother and Adam a furious look and walked out of the living room to calm his boyfriend down.

“Chuck, I’m sorry my mother is being such a…”

“Who is he?” Chuck growled. “Who is he to you?”

Dylan couldn’t think of a way to get out of this. Adam had made it abundantly clear they’d been intimate. He couldn’t lie to Chuck and he couldn’t tell him the whole truth either.

“Adam was Ron’s best friend. After Ron died, we saw each other. That’s all,” Dylan left out that Adam had come over the night of Ron’s funeral and did him on the loveseat. He didn’t say for a week after Ron’s death, they’d been together twice a day until Dylan couldn’t take it anymore. He’d practically had a nervous breakdown from the anguish and guilt he felt. Adam hadn’t been there to comfort him. He just used Dylan’s grief as a pretense to get in his pants. That was pretty evident when Dylan tried to get him to hold him while he cried and Adam got up and left him shaking in despair.

“Why would your mother bring an ex-boyfriend to her first time meeting me?” Chuck snarled. “That’s just rude.”

“I know. I can’t believe she did it either. I’m so pissed at her. Please, let’s just get through this dinner,” Dylan was obviously distressed though Chuck was no better. He nodded and gave Dylan a deep kiss of reassurance.

“We’ll get through this. I don’t think I like your mom much though,” Chuck said quietly.

“I’m not liking her much myself,” Dylan scowled. “Just ignore them. I love you. You know that right.”

“Yeah. They don’t think much of me,” Chuck said weakly. His icy blues were cloudy. Dylan hugged him.

“I don’t care what they think. I think you’re the most beautiful man in the world.”

“Dylan. I’m a lot of things but beautiful is NOT one of them,” Chuck said wiping his eyes.

“You are to me,” Dylan said and kissed Chuck again.

“What are you two doing in there?” his mother called from the other room.

“I better go and keep them company. Just ignore them, please?” Dylan said. Chuck nodded and turned back to the stove.

******************************

“So, how did you two meet?” Adam asked Dylan, pointedly ignoring Chuck. He hadn’t so much as glanced in his direction throughout the meal looking only at Abby and Dylan. Chuck felt invisible.

“When I was mugged last month, he chased off the guy,” Dylan said.

“Oh,” his mother grunted. “Now I see.”

“He took me home and made sure I was okay,” Dylan explained. “I asked him out to coffee and we just really hit it off.”

“I read an article in the New Yorker about how victims can sometimes bond with those who help them,” Adam said with a glint in his eye. “Then they find themselves hooked up with a person they’re not compatible with. Tragic, really.”

“I’m sure that’s not what attracted Dylan to Chuck,” Abby said taking a bite of her steak. “I’m sure Chuck has lots of good qualities.”

“Well, we know he’s a fry cook,” Adam said abruptly. “Though my steak is a little overdone for my taste.”

“My steak is perfect. These potatoes are just fantastic,” Dylan said and touched Chuck’s hand. Chuck took Dylan’s hand in his and smiled at Adam.

“Dylan’s the best thing to ever happen to me,” he said to Adam. “Some people just don’t know a good thing when it comes around.” Dylan had to sidetrack this conversation. Chuck didn’t know the particulars but seemed to assume Adam dumped Dylan.

“I know a good lay when I have one,” Adam said. “But then, sometimes you just have to let your tricks go.”

Dylan’s eyes shot darts down the table. “Some people just don’t have a soul. They’re heartless and rude and stupid.”

“You weren’t saying those things when I did you in my car. I believe you told me you saw stars,” Adam snarled.

“I don’t believe this is polite dinner conversation,” Abby said. “I don’t think I want to hear about this.”

“I know I don’t,” Chuck said and got up taking his plate with him.

“I can’t believe you brought him here,” Dylan scolded his mother. “I can’t believe you’d do this to me.”

“Honey, I didn’t know that…”

“Consider this meal over,” Dylan said and picked up his plate. “I need to talk to my boyfriend. I’m sure he’s as upset with me as I am with you.”

Abby stood and tried to talk to Dylan but he walked off. She turned and looked at Adam. “That was uncalled for.”

“How was I supposed to know he’d be dating some trailer park fry cook? The guy’s a dog. What is Dylan thinking?” Adam said pushing back his chair. “You wanted me along to cause trouble. That’s what I did.”

Abby put her hands to her face. “I didn’t mean for any of this to happen.” She walked into the kitchen.

“I’m so sorry for bringing him,” she said to Dylan and Chuck. Dylan was holding Chuck who was crying. Abby felt terrible. “I didn’t know.”

“Mother, you can just go,” Dylan said, his voice hoarse with tears. “I would expect my mother to take my life seriously and not make it some cocktail party game.”

“I’m sorry dear, it’s just I was so hurt when….”

“I know mother. I didn’t tell you first and so you lash out at me. Kelly and I are just pawns to you in a game against our father. That’s all we are to you.”

“No. That’s not true. How can you be so hateful?” Abby cried.

“Just take Adam and get out of here. I don’t need you in my life right now.”

“No. It’s okay,” Chuck said. “I’ll go. She’s your mother. I’m the one who’s in the way here.”

“Oh no you don’t,” Abby said quickly. “I’ve made a mess of this and I should be the one to go. Chuck, I’m sorry I was such a bitch. You seem like a nice guy and you’re a wonderful chef. Please forgive me.”

Abby turned before the tears could start spilling over. Adam had already left the apartment. She grabbed her bag and left as well. What a disaster.

Dylan held Chuck’s heaving chest to his own. “I’m so sorry about my mother.”

“Why? She’s right. Your ex is right. I’m just a stupid, ugly fry cook and you probably feel sorry for me.”

“Listen here. I love you with all my heart. Please. Look at me. I love you because of everything you are. I think you’re the most attractive man I’ve ever met.”

Chuck couldn’t look Dylan in the eye. He could feel the looming presence of a “scary times” up ahead. “I just need to lie down,” he said to Dylan.

“You go into the bedroom and I’ll clean up this mess. Please don’t be upset,” Dylan said kissing Chuck’s wet cheeks.

“Too late,” Chuck said and walked down the hall, his head hung low. He felt himself embracing the sadness. It had been so long and he just couldn’t fight it any longer. A scary time took hold and Chuck just let it happen.

u>End Note
“Take me now
The world’s such a crazy place
When the walls come down
You’ll know I’m here to stay
There’s nothing I would change
Knowing that together everything that’s in our way
We’re better than alright”
"In Between the Raindrops" - Lifehouse
Writer(s): Jude Cole, Jacob Kasher Hindlin, Jason Wade
Copyright: Kevinthecity Publishing, Prescription Songs LLC, J. Kasher Music, Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
Copyright © 2013 Cole Matthews; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Dylan´s mom was much worse than I thought she´d be. Truly horrible to bring Adam with her. :pissed: Dylan is a grown up, it´s his choice what and when to tell about his personal life, even if it´s his mother demanding to be the first to know. It´s his life and his mother is supposed to support him and not make things bad. And the way Abby and Adam were talking about Chuck, that was terrible. :no: Poor Chuck! Hopefully he´ll get over it quickly and believes Dylan when he tells that he loves him. :hug: I fear they are heading for some trying times, I do hope they´ll be fine.

Link to comment
On 11/08/2013 02:54 PM, Suvitar said:
Dylan´s mom was much worse than I thought she´d be. Truly horrible to bring Adam with her. :pissed: Dylan is a grown up, it´s his choice what and when to tell about his personal life, even if it´s his mother demanding to be the first to know. It´s his life and his mother is supposed to support him and not make things bad. And the way Abby and Adam were talking about Chuck, that was terrible. :no: Poor Chuck! Hopefully he´ll get over it quickly and believes Dylan when he tells that he loves him. :hug: I fear they are heading for some trying times, I do hope they´ll be fine.
You make excellent points about Dylan's right to tell her when he wants. Thanks so much for the review.
Link to comment

I LOVE that song by Lifehouse and Natasha Bedingfield! I actually just put it on my phone last week!

 

Abby was horrible. She did apologize in the end and it did seem sincere. Ok, I'm not on her side or anything; what she said was cruel, spiteful, hurtful...I could go on and on. But...looking at it from her perspective: how she felt slighted that she was the last to find out about Dylan's new b/f and how her own son didn't even call her to tell her himself; she found out through someone else. She was hurt and jealous that her EX knew all about Chuck and even was invited over for dinner before she knew anything! I know firsthand that little pang of jealousy when I found out that my oldest brought his female bff over to the ex's for dinner. Of course I've known Sarah (his bff), for years and years, but all I'm saying is that she feels she needs to compete with the ex (which in many cases, is very hard to do when the ex has a new life, a ho who ruined yours (ok, not true in Abby's case since she's the one who left, lol), but she still feels she needs to compete for her kids' attentions. And that's a rotten feeling.

 

It's not that I feel sorry for her b/c she should have handled herself more maturely and of course she should have NEVER brought Adam! What a slimbeball he was! And what's with Abby? Is she that desperate she has to "see" someone who was her son's late b/f's best friend, who also slept with her son? Really? That's all kinds of strange. lol She purposely brought Adam so he could cause trouble and he did. Now she regrets it. Hopefully she'll be able to make up for her rudeness and cruelty. As far as her behavior goes, I will say it's not surprising that Dylan kept Chuck from his mother for all this time.

 

Now she sent Chuck into an emotional tailspin. I really hope Dylan can get him through this "scary time", which is the first for Dylan.

 

Terrific chapter, Cole! I was sitting there with my mouth hanging open through most of it! lol

Link to comment
On 11/09/2013 02:14 PM, Lisa said:
I LOVE that song by Lifehouse and Natasha Bedingfield! I actually just put it on my phone last week!

 

Abby was horrible. She did apologize in the end and it did seem sincere. Ok, I'm not on her side or anything; what she said was cruel, spiteful, hurtful...I could go on and on. But...looking at it from her perspective: how she felt slighted that she was the last to find out about Dylan's new b/f and how her own son didn't even call her to tell her himself; she found out through someone else. She was hurt and jealous that her EX knew all about Chuck and even was invited over for dinner before she knew anything! I know firsthand that little pang of jealousy when I found out that my oldest brought his female bff over to the ex's for dinner. Of course I've known Sarah (his bff), for years and years, but all I'm saying is that she feels she needs to compete with the ex (which in many cases, is very hard to do when the ex has a new life, a ho who ruined yours (ok, not true in Abby's case since she's the one who left, lol), but she still feels she needs to compete for her kids' attentions. And that's a rotten feeling.

 

It's not that I feel sorry for her b/c she should have handled herself more maturely and of course she should have NEVER brought Adam! What a slimbeball he was! And what's with Abby? Is she that desperate she has to "see" someone who was her son's late b/f's best friend, who also slept with her son? Really? That's all kinds of strange. lol She purposely brought Adam so he could cause trouble and he did. Now she regrets it. Hopefully she'll be able to make up for her rudeness and cruelty. As far as her behavior goes, I will say it's not surprising that Dylan kept Chuck from his mother for all this time.

 

Now she sent Chuck into an emotional tailspin. I really hope Dylan can get him through this "scary time", which is the first for Dylan.

 

Terrific chapter, Cole! I was sitting there with my mouth hanging open through most of it! lol

It makes me feel good I was able to elicit your emotions and thoughts about the situation. I actually heard a similar story when I was bar tending and it was the model for Abby. A young woman was telling a friend about how her mother brought her, the daughters, ex boyfriend to her engagement party and caused quite the scene. Given Dylan's issues, I felt this story illustrated Abby pretty well.

 

I'm glad it riveted you. As a writer, there is no greater compliment.

Thank you Lisa, as always.

Link to comment

Cole, I just happened by your story yesterday, started reading, continued reading and well now I want to read even more !!!!! This is such a beautifully written story; I really love the way the characters have been unveiled, layer by layer.....you have created people that I care for and some that I would not want in my own life.

Great job, you have a new fan here......................Mike

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/09/2013 11:47 PM, flamingo136 said:
Cole, I just happened by your story yesterday, started reading, continued reading and well now I want to read even more !!!!! This is such a beautifully written story; I really love the way the characters have been unveiled, layer by layer.....you have created people that I care for and some that I would not want in my own life.

Great job, you have a new fan here......................Mike

Thank you so much. That was an awesome review. It feels so good to hear you like what I've done. I'm honored.
Link to comment

I can't even say what I would like to do to Adam at this moment, but I can say I'd like to slap the shit out of Dylan's mom. Abby might feel remorse after the fact, but she brought in trouble, so she should have to suffer. Dylan should think hard and long before forgiving her, and with lots of stipulations thrown in before letting her back into his life.

Chuck obviously still has his insecurities, and this brought them raring back to him. Hopefully, Dylan can calm him, and salvage their relationship after this crappy night.

 

Great writing!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/13/2013 02:14 AM, joann414 said:
I can't even say what I would like to do to Adam at this moment, but I can say I'd like to slap the shit out of Dylan's mom. Abby might feel remorse after the fact, but she brought in trouble, so she should have to suffer. Dylan should think hard and long before forgiving her, and with lots of stipulations thrown in before letting her back into his life.

Chuck obviously still has his insecurities, and this brought them raring back to him. Hopefully, Dylan can calm him, and salvage their relationship after this crappy night.

 

Great writing!!!

Thanks Joann. Few more little things to get the boys some resolution.
Link to comment

Poor Chuck and poor Dylan ! What a bitch !! :angry: I am so angry with her ! How can you treat your own child like that ??? :,(:fight:

Link to comment
On 12/15/2013 04:54 AM, Slytherin said:
Poor Chuck and poor Dylan ! What a bitch !! :angry: I am so angry with her ! How can you treat your own child like that ??? :,(:fight:
She's an incredibly selfish and foolish woman. Thanks Slytherin!
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
:,( I really feel for Chuck. How awful of Dylan's mother to do that! Adam was such a prick. :evil: I can understand completely how that could cause Chuck to go into a "scary time". Let's see how Dylan reacts. Onward...
Link to comment
On 05/27/2014 12:36 AM, Valkyrie said:
:,( I really feel for Chuck. How awful of Dylan's mother to do that! Adam was such a prick. :evil: I can understand completely how that could cause Chuck to go into a "scary time". Let's see how Dylan reacts. Onward...
They're both just really selfish people. As much as I dislike them both, at least Abby saw the havoc she caused. You get a taste of Ron's character with how his best friend is.
Link to comment

:read::blink::o:angry::pissed::fight:

and :thankyou: Lisa for saying everything I wanted to, but couldn't because I hated Abby so much. I hope she feels awful for weeks and Kelly has a go at her and both brothers tell her to get lost until she has learnt to behave. How typical for a bitch like her to feel remorse the moments her claws has ripped you open. Lots of excuses and apogies and tears, and then she expects them to forgive and forget. Grrrrr

Link to comment
On 01/21/2015 09:26 AM, Timothy M. said:
:read::blink::o:angry::pissed::fight:

and :thankyou: Lisa for saying everything I wanted to, but couldn't because I hated Abby so much. I hope she feels awful for weeks and Kelly has a go at her and both brothers tell her to get lost until she has learnt to behave. How typical for a bitch like her to feel remorse the moments her claws has ripped you open. Lots of excuses and apogies and tears, and then she expects them to forgive and forget. Grrrrr

Thanks Tim!!! Abby is a despicable character. I wanted some of Dylan's initial impressions to become reflected in his mother's behavior and attitude. She is an incredibly selfish woman and didn't see how her meddling would affect her son. Thanks for the review.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..