Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Porcupines - 17. Chapter 17 - The Hot Gay Nerd

Okay, sure Steve doesn't look like Luke Perry, but watching someone do what they love is really hot, dontcha think?

Chapter 17 - The Hot Gay Nerd

“Now it’s your turn,” Dylan said kissing Chuck quickly. “Don’t tell me it was the boy your grandmother caught you fooling around with?”

“No, it wasn’t Greg. But if it hadn’t been for him, I never would have met Steve.”

“So your first love was Steve?” Dylan asked.

“I thought this was about my first kiss and when I lost my virginity,” Chuck smirked.

“So, you didn’t love Steve?”

“Am I gonna tell my story or are you gonna play 20 questions?”

“I’m sorry,” Dylan smirked. “Tell me about Steve.”

So Chuck starting recalling his story.

**************************************

After Nanna’s talk with Chuck, he began to see things from a different perspective. Where before he’d been eager to do whatever Greg wanted. Now he began to question what their relationship was really like. Following the conversation with Nanna, Chuck noticed Greg liked to order him around. For example, when they played video games in Greg’s room, he’d tell Chuck to get him a root beer or a Coke. Chuck would scurry to do his bidding. Other times, when they were at Chuck’s house and they were snacking, Greg would demand the last couple of cookies or chips or whatever. Chuck always deferred to him.

Chuck watched Greg’s behavior closely. He thought Greg was his world, until the talk about the Vow. Now he saw Greg picking his nose and wiping it on his pants leg. Greg would deliberately hold a fart until they were in a room together and let it rip. It became apparent Greg saw Chuck as his servant or lackey and nothing more. No wonder Nanna had seen just what Chuck was doing for his friend to the exclusion of his own wants.

At first, Chuck did things exactly the same only he stopped getting Greg off. That didn’t seem to matter to Greg so then Chuck stopped doing other things for his friend. That didn’t go over well at all. One Wednesday after school, Greg told Chuck to get him a bottle of Hires and a straw. Chuck told him to get it himself. Greg was floored. Chuck was his little slave boy and for him to stop doing his bidding pissed him off.

“Chuck, get me a root beer,” Greg ordered.

“You know where they are. Get it yourself,” Chuck answered pulverizing more alien ships.

“If you don’t get me a Hires and a straw, I’m not gonna let you, you know,” Greg warned.

Chuck thought about what Greg was insinuating and decided he didn’t care about that anyway. “I’m not doing that any more anyway. That’s kid stuff.”

Greg was mad. He liked making Chuck do things and the next day at Chuck’s house, Greg wanted the last two Oreos. Chuck took one and said Greg could have the other. Greg looked at Chuck like he’d gone insane. What happened to the boy who did everything he commanded?

Greg decided he needed to get Chuck back to doing things his way. How could he do that? He could let Chuck do other things to him but Greg really was straight and even the mutual jackoffs had gotten creepy. He would have let Chuck go down on him, but that made him uncomfortable. Greg figured he needed Chuck to see him as a leader who should be feared.

The next day at school, Chuck and Greg were walking down the hall when they came across a geek who was in a couple of their classes. This geek was very quiet and never said anything in class unless called on. Chuck had never really noticed him before. He had long black hair and was kind of tall and a little heavy set. He didn’t even know his name until Greg said it and pushed the boy. “Steve, get your faggot ass out of my way.”

Chuck didn’t like Greg talking that way but the other boy shied away from them the next couple of school days. At the end of Friday’s school day, Chuck saw Steve clutching his books and standing in the shadows waiting for his bus. He went over to him.

Steve didn’t see him approach, his nose was buried in a library book, and jumped when Chuck spoke. “I’m sorry about my friend the other day. He can be quite the dick.”

Steve looked furtively around like Greg was about to jump him or something. “Not a big deal.” Steve’s eyes were darting anxiously. It made Chuck feel bad and he really wanted to make Steve more comfortable.

“Don’t worry. Greg’s dad picked him up. He’s nowhere near the school,” Chuck explained and Steve seemed to relax a little.

“What did I do to get him to push me around like that?” Steve asked.

“Nothing. He’s just trying to show off in front of me,” Chuck replied. He was beginning to see through Greg’s little charade and it was ridiculous. Why call Steve a faggot when he’d been the one polishing Greg’s knob for a couple of months now. Chuck had a sneaking suspicion Greg was missing his little slave boy and taking it out on someone else.

“Well, just don’t get him around me,” Steve said and started reading again.

“I’m Chuck,” he said and reached out his hand. Steve looked over his glasses at it like it was a snake, not a hand. “I’m Steve and I’m busy right now.”

“Come on. I didn’t push you or call you a name,” Chuck said. “I just want to be friends.”

Steve squinted his eyes at Chuck. “Steve Taylor. Nice to meet you.” He tentatively extended his hand and Chuck shook it heartily. Steve returned Chuck smile with a small grin of his own. Chuck noticed Steve was actually quite striking. He had a beautiful face and blue eyes with very white skin that had a bit of a blush as he looked at Chuck. It felt good to have this geeky guy look at him so, well excitedly.

“What are you doing this weekend?” Chuck found himself asking. Good lord. His Nanna had this talk with him only a couple of weeks ago and now he was hitting on a classmate. What was his problem? Was he a sex addict or something?

“I’m just hanging out at the house. A couple of friends and my cousin are coming over Saturday night to play D&D,” Steve said in a rush. He was watching Chuck’s reaction closely.

“What’s D&D?” Chuck asked, sincerely curious. Steve looked at him oddly.

“It’s Dungeons and Dragons. It’s a roleplaying game. You create a character and then go through a dungeon that someone else makes up. I’m the dungeon master tomorrow night.”

“Sounds like fun. Can I come and play?” Chuck asked. Steven almost dropped his book. He did drop his chin and his mouth was wide open. “You want to play D&D with me, I mean us?”

“Sure. I’ve never done it before but I got nothing going on this weekend. It could be fun,” Chuck said. He had standing plans with Greg on Saturday night but he thought he’d break them anyway. Saturday night was when they played ‘whack the monkey’ in the basement when Greg’s parents were out. Chuck didn’t want to play with Greg’s wiener any more. Greg was beginning to annoy him.

“I guess we can get you into the game,” Steve said. He thought for a moment. “You can come over a little early and I’ll get your character set up before Jimmy, Sam, and Scott show up.”

“What time then?” Chuck asked.

“Come around seven after dinner. Oh, and we play until midnight. When is your curfew?” Steve asked pulling out a notebook and pen.

“I don’t have a curfew. Seven until midnight it is,” Chuck confirmed. “I’m looking forward to it.”

All of Friday night, Chuck was playing their conversation over in his head. What was he doing? Why he was suddenly interested in playing a stupid roleplaying game with a bunch of nerds confounded him? He could be playing with Greg, but that made him feel a little icky when he thought about Greg pushing Steve. Chuck had seen the real Greg after he and Nanna talked. It wasn’t a person he found interesting or attractive any longer. Now he was just another teenage boy who had bad hair and sometimes horrible B.O.

Saturday was a very long day for Steve. The morning was okay because he had chores around the house to do. But when the afternoon came around, he found the clock ticking very slowly. He was putting the finishing touches on ‘Cythian’s Fortress’ but Chuck’s face and his slim, hard body kept popping into his head. Steve knew he was gay but hadn’t told anyone else. He couldn’t tell his parents or his brother. He wasn’t going to tell his friends, though he assumed they kinda knew. When they passed around the porn magazines, he always wanted to look at the ones with guys and girls. He never wanted to look at the ones with just girls.

By five o’clock that evening, Chuck had showered and gotten dressed. He walked around his room and moved things about. Time was moving so slowly. He had already called Greg and told him he couldn’t come over. Greg had acted nonchalant but Chuck knew better.

At the same time, Steve was lying in bed staring at the ceiling. That Chuck guy wasn’t going to show up. He’d just asked for an invite to make Steve ask him. Chuck and that asshole Greg were probably laughing their asses off right now. Steve felt terrible. How could he let that boy make him feel so, well, excited? Would the other gamers notice?

Chuck didn’t know why he invited himself over to Steve’s. By six o’clock, he’d gotten out of his jeans and polo and settled into sweats and a t-shirt. Why would he go play some stupid make-believe game when he could be over touching Greg and feeling so hot inside? It was dumb.

Over at Steve’s house, six o’clock came and he was about ready to start singing. That super sexy Chuck with the hard, tight body was coming over to play in his dungeon game. He was so clever getting Chuck to come over early. He’d have time to look at Chuck as they rolled out the attributes of his new character. He could lean close and feel the heat off his new friend and be near him. Suddenly, Steve got freaked. What was he thinking? Chuck would be able to tell he was perving on him. He’d probably punch him in the face for what he was thinking. But, Steven wondered…

Chuck finished spraying on his body spray and adjusted his collar at 6:45 pm. He was wearing rather tight blue jeans and a newer yoked plaid country shirt. He looked in the mirror. He took off the button down shirt and put on a looser pullover. No. That didn’t show him off. Chuck wasn’t exactly trying to seduce anyone, but he wasn’t going to hide under a billowing shirt either. He ended up putting back on the original polo he’d first put on earlier. He saw that clung nicely to his chest and stomach. He didn’t look too bad.

It was two minutes to seven. Chuck was nowhere to be seen. Steve looked through the drapes and down the street. Nobody was there. He wasn’t coming. This was just something to embarrass him. He’d look like a fool after telling Jimmy and Sam about Chuck joining them. He hadn’t told his cousin. He figured Scott wouldn’t care one way or the other.

Steve fidgeted with the drapery cords. He wasn’t coming. He was standing him up. “Why would I think that?” he said to himself. This wasn’t a date. This was a standing game they played every Saturday night. It wasn’t prom for heaven’s sake. Steve headed to the kitchen for a glass of water.

“Ding Dong,” the doorbell rang. Steve almost dropped the glass. Was that him? Was that Chuck? He practically ran to the door.

“Sorry, I was getting a glass of water,” Steve said without thinking.

“Hey Steve. I’m not too early am I,” Chuck croaked.

“Not at all. Come down to the basement and I’ll get you set up,” Steve said sounding more cool than he really felt. Chuck smiled and crossed the threshold. He followed as Steve took him into the basement. There were screens, a laptop computer, a bag of stuff, and some drawings on the walls in a small room separate from the family room.

“Here we are,” Steve said. “This is my sanctum sanctorum.”

“Kewl,” Chuck said and slowly looked around the room at the pictures, little statues of wizards and fighters, and other mythical creatures. “You’ve got quite the setup.”

“Yeah. I guess this is my hobby. I painted all the figures you’re looking at.” Steve said proudly.

“This is impressive,” Chuck said and he was fascinated. While fantasy fiction wasn’t his favorite, he could tell devotion when he saw it. He looked over at Steve who was quite comfortably dressed in sweat shorts and a t-shirt. Chuck was quite over-dressed. But he could see Steve was pretty excited about Chuck’s presence. There was a lump in his throat as he thought about the other boy’s shorts that were just a little snug around his thighs and butt. Gawd, he was turning into a sex addict.

“Should we get started?” Steve asked him gesturing him over. He had a pad with several check boxes and empty lines. He also had an array of figurines and drawings. Steve opened up the little leather bag and poured out some strangely shaped dice.

Chuck pulled the chair out and skidded closer to Steve. He was now pretty close to the other boy. Steve could smell the overpowering scent of Axe on Chuck. It was heady and he couldn’t really think clearly.

Chuck had his own problems making coherent statements. As he rolled and answered Steve’s questions, it was without any real sense of what he was doing. Steve’s presence did something to him. Something weird. “I’ll call him Shoran,” Chuck said. “My cleric’s name is Shoran the Sturdy.”

“Good name,” Steve smiled and reached over to grab the dice back. Chuck leaned forward at the same time to give him the dice. They knocked heads. Both boys saw stars and sat back.

“Sorry,” they both said at once. Then they laughed and kicked back.

The other three players showed up at 7:30 pm, and the game commenced. Chuck was completely taken by the enthusiasm of the other players for getting into character. But what he couldn’t believe was how Steve was transformed as dungeon master. He wasn’t the shy, withdrawn, geeky kid he saw at school. He was powerful and domineering. He ruled the dungeon play with ease and acuity. Steve was commanding in his role and Chuck was turned on by it. He was partially or fully excited most of the game purely on the high from watching Steve.

By midnight, the other players had to go. They left happily, joking and joshing as only teenagers can. Steve and Chuck found themselves alone cleaning up soda cans, empty chip bags, candy wrappers, and other residues from the game. Occasionally, the two boys touched when reaching for a piece of garbage. Sparks flew.

Finally, Chuck could take no more. He walked up to Steve and grabbed his arms. “Can I kiss you Steve?” he asked without a moment’s more of hesitation.

“Listen, I’m not gay…” Steve said panicking.

“I am,” Chuck interrupted. “And I want to kiss you.”

Steve couldn’t believe his ears and was in shock. “If this is a way to trick me,” but Chuck leaned in and locked one onto the other boy. Steve couldn’t pull away. He couldn’t respond either. They kissed with closed mouths for a minute until Chuck pulled free. There were tears in his eyes.

“Sorry about that,” Chuck said looking away. “I guess I’m no good at reading signals.”

“No,” Steve said quietly. “I’m just too scared to do anything.”

Chuck turned back to Steve and with a raised eyebrow asked, “So I didn’t make you wanna hit me?”

“No, I want you to kiss me again,” Steve said in wonder. The space narrowed and this time both boys responded to the other’s lips. It was quite powerful as the sparks flew between the adolescents. The kisses became deeper until neither could breathe and both were trembling. They separated and looked at each other in awe.

“You like me?” Steve asked more as a question.

Chuck nodded and looked down. His face came up and they looked at each other. “We should probably keep this a secret,” Chuck said.

“Oh yeah,” Steve agreed. “But can I see you again?”

“I want too.”

“Good. I like you. I like the way you make me feel,” Steve fumbled with his words.

Chuck didn’t respond. He couldn’t. After a few more minutes of struggling with words, Chuck left but not before Steve knew this would happen again.

It did happen again. The Saturday night games continued as well as the make out sessions afterwards. Steve began to rush the game to get to the finale but Chuck wouldn’t let him cheat the others. He also got off watching Steve being the dungeon master. It was such a turn-on.

Chuck began to understand he wasn’t excited by the domination of another boy over him. He enjoyed seeing the other boy excel and do what they loved to do. His Nanna saw his appreciation of confidence wasn’t submissiveness on his part. Chuck liked seeing others do well. It was a thrill watching Steve run the game. He didn’t like being ordered around like Greg had done. He saw them in the midst of their passion and that made him excited.

Steve and Chuck kissed every Saturday night for months until it started to become more than kissing. There were hands migrating around each other’s bodies and then Chuck became distressed. They were moving into “sex.”

One Thursday night after a movie, Chuck and Steve were at Embers having milkshakes just sitting and talking in their favorite booth in the corner.

“I need to introduce you to my Nanna,” Chuck said. His gaze was so earnest Steve couldn’t think what this was about.

“Why?” Steve asked. He was confused. Why would he need to meet Chuck’s grandmother?

“I promised her I’d let her meet a guy before we, well, before anything happened,” Chuck said and was blushing furiously.

“This is weird Chuck,” Steve said. “I know we’ve talked about doing it, but…what is this about your grandma?”

“My Nanna made my sister and I promise we’d tell her if we were going to be, um, intimate, with anyone. We both promised and I don’t want to break that promise.”

“Isn’t she just gonna forbid us?” Steve said nervously. “I don’t understand. Why should she want to know about us doing it?”

“Steve, this is important to me,” Chuck said reaching out to hold his boyfriend’s hand. “I promised her.”

“She’s just gonna keep us apart,” Steve said leaning back and keeping an eye on the waitress. He loved holding Chuck’s hand and it was thrilling in public but this was Worthington. It wasn’t exactly San Francisco.

“She won’t. I swear to you. She just wants me to introduce you because before I, well we, do anything, it needs to mean something,” Chuck said, his eyes begging Steve. Steve still didn’t think this was wise but finally agreed. He couldn’t have sex without Chuck and it was evident Chuck wasn’t going to do so without meeting his grandma. Finally he agreed. He’d meet the old gal and then he guessed Chuck would be gone from his life.

He was wrong.

Chuck’s Nanna had been amazing. She made dinner for them both and treated them like grownups, not kids. She asked a few pretty simple questions and asked about things like hobbies and how classes were going. These were the same stupid questions every other adult asked without really listening to the answers. It was kinda nice. Chuck was at the very next Saturday dungeon game without a problem. In fact, now Chuck was acting very silly and teasing Steve. He’d make sexual suggestions but made them sound like innocent requests. It drove Steve crazy.

At school, Chuck would come up to Steve in between classes and ask, “I’m really feeling the heat today. Can you come over tonight and cool me off?” This meant a blow job.

Steve would blush so badly others noticed. Chuck wouldn’t stop tormenting him.

“I have this terrible itch. Would you scratch it for me tonight?” This meant Chuck and Steve would do the real dirty thing. That was the best. They liked to be together as much as possible. It was a special relationship. But, it had to end.

*********************************

“Why did it have to end?” Dylan asked. He’d just heard such a beautiful love story.

“Because, we didn’t love each other. We really liked each other and it was my first relationship, well first for both of us. He was my first kiss and he was the first guy I had sex with but we never really had that deep connection. I never said ‘I love you’ to him and he never said it either. It was exciting because we really pushed each other’s buttons, but it wasn’t love.”

No, it wasn’t love. That was something Dylan understood. Terence didn’t do that to him either. But, it was someone who made them who they were.

Both men looked over at Isaac and Raleigh. They were now just talking and looking at each other like fools. It was time to leave the Rail and go home. Chuck and Dylan were both tired. It had been a trying day. It was time to put this all to bed.

“Let’s go guys,” Dylan said approaching the table with their friends.

“Come home with me,” Isaac said. “I’m not done talking to you.”

“I can’t,” Raleigh said. “My mother will be pissed if I don’t come home again tonight.”

“Please,” Isaac said and put his arm around Raleigh again. The bigger blond was unable to resist. Dylan dropped Isaac and Raleigh off at his fellow waiter’s apartment. He met Chuck at his door. Dylan let him in and they both collapsed on the couch.

“Thanks for telling me your story,” Dylan said giving Chuck a peck on the lips.

“Thanks for telling me yours,” Chuck answered and kissed him back. They looked at each other and thought about what they had shared. What they had told each other had a hidden message. They both knew the sparks that flew between them weren’t like their first crushes. Something else was happening, something quite special. Neither of them could articulate it but it was there. This wasn’t just a couple of guys hooking up any longer. This had some meaning to it.

But what did it mean?

Doubts aren't as scary as confrontations, at least not at first. Doubts creep in and stay with you. They kick around your brain and get comfortable. Then, before you know it, they are living inside your head.
Copyright © 2013 Cole Matthews; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 09/20/2013 06:23 AM, Runestone said:
Great story! I am really enjoying it. Keep up the good work!
Thanks! I'm having a great time. Hope you like the rest as well.
Link to comment

I really liked Steve. He seemed like a sweet kid. He was a good kid for Chuck's first time, and vice-versa.

 

On to ch.18!

Link to comment
On 09/21/2013 01:06 PM, Lisa said:
I really liked Steve. He seemed like a sweet kid. He was a good kid for Chuck's first time, and vice-versa.

 

On to ch.18!

Thanks Lisa. He was fun to write and based on my first real crush! Just a crush.
Link to comment

That was sweet, but I loved the honesty of realising that it was just sex and friendship, nothing more. You have me wondering what's up your sleeve for the next chapter. Doubts huh? Glad I'm behind so that I get to read :P

Link to comment

So both Chuck and Dylan had nice first experiences, all the bad stuff must be in the next chapters.

Link to comment

Sometimes it's easier if your first time is with a friend and not the love-of-your-life. There is less pressure and you can laugh and be honest about what you want and like. And few of us end up long term with the first person we have sex with.

Link to comment
On 01/20/2015 04:55 AM, Timothy M. said:
Sometimes it's easier if your first time is with a friend and not the love-of-your-life. There is less pressure and you can laugh and be honest about what you want and like. And few of us end up long term with the first person we have sex with.
That is very true! Thanks Tim! :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..