Jump to content
    Filzmoos
  • Author
  • 4,566 Words
  • 2,130 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Different Love - 52. Chapter 52

The following morning, we decided to go into Hamborough to look for a flat. We'd both had a restless night, forever on our guard in case Nathan's father came back. Surprisingly, it seemed he'd decided to leave us alone and there had been no more telephone calls or banging on the door.

Most of the letting agencies were still closed for Christmas, but eventually we found one open not far from the centre of town. There wasn't a great deal of choice available but after a lot of hesitation we eventually decided on a small, furnished one bedroomed apartment near the centre of town. It was ideal for Nathan's work and not too far from the railway station where I'd be able to get the train into the city. I was surprised he'd decided to stay working at the factory but like he said, why should he have to leave?

"If my father wants to fire me, he'll have to do it face to face" were his exact words, and from the determined look on his face he meant every one of them.

We couldn't get the keys until the following morning, so it meant we'd have to spend yet another night at his dad's flat. Unfortunately, we didn't have a choice and after having a long leisurely lunch at a nearby restaurant, we eventually made our way back to the flat.

Later that evening we were lounging on the sofa together, half watching some old black and white movie on tv. Nathan was laid out with his feet on my lap, and I was gently caressing his leg when a thought suddenly occurred to me.

"I can't understand why your dad hasn't been back Naith. He threatened to!"

"Don't worry about it Jase, it's probably all talk anyway"

I gazed at him uncertainly, unsure if I should raise the subject or not.

"Do you think what your mum and dad said is true Naith? About being twins I mean"

He frowned and shook his head "Dad's as slippery as an eel and I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, but I'm sure mum would never lie about something like that Jase"

I sighed deeply, still feeling slightly uneasy "I don't know what it is Naith, but for some reason I just can't shake the feeling that something isn't quite right"

"I do know what you mean Jase"

"It's just that the decision to give me away seemed to have been mainly your mum's. I think your dad just made it happen"

"Yeah, it did seem that way"

"But why would that be? Surely it would have been a joint decision"

"Nothing would surprise me where dad's involved!" he answered, shaking his head

"I mean don't get me wrong Naith, I'm sure we are twins. I can feel it somehow. But it would be good to prove it.

He rubbed his chin thoughtfully "I suppose we could always take a test Jase. Just to make sure"

"What kind of test?"

"A DNA test. I think they're virtually 100 percent accurate. It would tell us that we're twins for sure"

“Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, and it would prove it beyond all doubt”

“Ok, I’ll make some enquiries. See how it works”

He gave a large yawn and as he stretched his body the full length of the sofa, his T shirt rode up, revealing his naked midriff.

I couldn't resist the temptation and my hand was instantly stroking his stomach, causing him to immediately cringe and call out in mock distress.

"Oww Jase!! Your hand's cold!!"

I sniggered and kissed his bare skin "Let me warm it up then"

He smiled as my fingers slowly began to travel downwards in a crab-like movement, until they found the buttons of his fly. I quickly popped them open one by one and slid my hand inside his briefs, letting it lay there for a moment undisturbed.

"Better?"

"Definitely better!" He whispered, kissing my cheek.

I lazily began to rub a finger around the head of his cock and he quickly grew hard, squirming with pleasure.

"Oh god Jason! That feels so good"

I glanced up at him to reply but he lay there with his eyes closed, lost in the moment of bliss. I had a sudden urge to make him feel even better so I quickly withdrew my hand and tugged his jeans and briefs downwards. I grasped his hard cock firmly with my hand, stretching the foreskin up and down. He writhed in pleasure as I took him in my mouth, letting my tongue dart around his cock head in quick probing movements. His heavy balls screamed out to be caressed and as I kneaded them in the palm of my hand, I sucked his cock hard, as if it was the most delicious lollipop I'd ever tasted. He began to move his hips in time with the up and down movement of my head and before long he called out my name urgently. Seconds later several gushing streams of semen hit the back of my throat, one after the other. His body slowly relaxed as I came up for air, tasting his thick, creamy cum as it swirled around my tongue.

After our initial frenzied activity, the urgency slowly dissipated and we made tender, passionate love for ages and ages, before finally falling asleep against each other, exhausted and spent.

Several hours later we woke up feeling cold and uncomfortable and quickly headed for the bedroom. Within minutes we'd wrapped ourselves around each other and fallen into a deep and restful sleep.

 

The following day we moved into the flat. There wasn't an awful lot that belonged to Nathan in his dad's flat, apart from his clothes and a few essentials. He sighed as we stood back and surveyed his belongings.

"I guess this is everything?" he remarked forlornly "Not much for twenty-one years, is it?"

"Don't worry" I answered, rubbing his back "We can get plenty of new stuff for the flat"

His face was instantly transformed with a wide smile "Yeah course we can! It'll be somewhere I can actually call home at last" he exclaimed, kissing me on the lips "I can't wait! I love you so much Jase!"

A rush of pride and excitement welled up inside me. It was actually happening! We were finally about to move in together. I grasped his hand and squeezed it excitedly "I love you too Naith! More than anything. And don't worry, we'll make it a real home from home, you'll see"

I was doing my very best to reassure him, but at the back of my mind a feeling of dread was growing. I knew what had to be done next and it was almost as if he could read my mind as he tentatively broached the subject.

"So...erm...what about your stuff Jase? When are you going home to get it?"

I sighed with despair as the inevitable question raised its ugly head. I'd tried to put it off for as long as I could, but the situation had to be faced, however much I wasn't looking forward to it. I replied with a worried shake of my head.

"I suppose it'll have to be today. I can't keep wearing your clothes"

Ever since I'd left home two days ago, Nathan had provided me with clean underwear and shirts, but I needed my own clothes as soon as possible.

"Will you drive me?"

"Yeah of course! Let's put this stuff in the car and then we'll go"

He quickly packed his clothes into a holdall and within a few minutes we were stood outside the flat.

"This is it then" he said, holding the keys aloft "The last we'll see of this place"

With an air of finality, he pushed them through the letterbox, and we made our way around the corner to where his car was parked.

My heart was beating madly as we sat in the car outside mum and dad's. Unlike the many journeys I'd made back and forth between Hamborough and Dryford over the years, this one seemed to take no time at all, as if willing me to face the inevitable confrontation as soon as possible. My voice shook with emotion as I turned towards Nathan.

"Suppose I'd better get it over with"

"Do you want me to come in with you?" he asked, resting his hand on my leg and squeezing it gently.

There was nothing I wanted more but knew it was something I had to do on my own.

"No it's ok, I should talk to them alone"

He nodded his understanding, before tightly grasping my hand.

"It'll be fine Jase, just be calm but firm. Try not to upset your dad too much"

I nodded and gave him a nervous kiss "This is it then Naith, wish me luck"

"You'll be fine!" he urged "If you need me, I'm here"

I gave him a final nod of acknowledgement before stepping outside the car. My legs had turned to jelly as I gazed at the familiar front door and the discreet net curtains, hiding what lay inside from view. With a deep breath and a sudden new found air of resolve I desperately tried to hold onto, my hand slowly pushed open the front door. Mum immediately popped her head around the door from the kitchen, and I knew she'd been waiting for me. A wide smile instantly lit up her face. Any resolve that I'd struggled to muster immediately crumbled when I looked at the hopeful expression on her face and I couldn't help myself from smiling back.

"Hi mum"

"Oh love, I'm so glad you're back"

I hated to break her heart and for a split second I wished my life had taken a different path and I could be the son they always thought I was. Life wasn't like that for me though and I didn't want her to get the wrong idea.

"I'm just here for my things mum" I said, pointing towards my bedroom "Don't you think it's best if I just get them and go"

Disappointment was etched across her face as she gazed at me through teary eyes. We both knew it was a futile attempt to avoid confrontation and she shook her head firmly.

"You can't just go Jason. We need to talk about this!"

"There's nothing to talk about mum. I love him and I want to be with him"

"Your dad wants to see you" she said, pretending to ignore my response.

"Look mum, I don't want to upset him any more than I already have" I stressed "You know how he is"

Her voice rose slightly in frustration and I knew she couldn't be ignored. "Now you listen to me Jason Wright! He'll be more upset if you don't see him, you know that. He didn't mean what he said"

Standing there in the hallway, I'd never felt so wretched in my whole life before and all I could think of was how much I wished Nathan was standing there beside me. Getting my things and leaving would've been the easy option, but I knew I couldn't do that to them. They meant far too much to me for that, despite everything that had happened. Without waiting for an answer, mum gently grasped my arm and lead me through the kitchen into the living room.

Dad was clearly waiting to see me, and I realised they must have seen us arrive through the window. There was a frown on his face that didn't bode well, and his expression was a mixture of confusion and frustration. I gazed at him nervously and without a greeting of any kind, his thoughts spilled out before I could even sit down.

"You've got to stop this nonsense now Jason. What you're doing is wrong!"

"It isn't nonsense to me dad" I quickly snapped back "It's the rest of my life we're talking about!"

"But Jason, he's your brother!"

"But don't you see dad, that's just it! He's not like a brother to me! We started off as friends and it just went on....."

My voice tailed off and there was a momentary standoff whilst we each calmed down and gathered our thoughts. After a few seconds I couldn't help myself from quietly continuing.

"To me he's just the man I've fallen head over heels in love with" I reiterated simply, desperate to make them understand.

There was an exasperated silence as dad sighed loudly and shook his head. Mum immediately broke in, obviously waiting for a chance to comment.

"It isn't that you're gay love. We can accept that"

I was just about to protest when her next words stunned me into silence.

"I think I already knew anyway, if I'm honest" she said quietly, almost to herself.

"What do you mean, you already knew!" I instantly shot back, struggling to keep my voice low.

She hesitated for a few seconds before continuing. "We could never understand why you didn't have a girlfriend Jason. You're such a good-looking young man"

"But that doesn't mean....."

Before I could finish, she interrupted me, once again stunning me into silence "And then there was Connor!"

I immediately looked away, knowing when I was beaten. Even so, I couldn't help playing the innocent "What about Connor?"

"He brought you to the hospital the night your dad was ill" she continued quietly, as if I didn't know "Waited around with you for hours until you were ready to go home! I saw the way you looked at each other Jason. I think that's when I knew for certain"

I sighed and looked from one to the other, a sudden urge to tell them the truth momentarily overwhelming me.

“You didn’t say anything mum”

“It wasn’t up to me love, it had to come from you!”

"Connor was my first boyfriend" I said quietly, looking away.

"So why are you not still together!" dad immediately cut in "Instead of being with.... with......."

He struggled to say the name and I felt an enormous sense of pride as I said it for him.

"Nathan dad. His name is Nathan!"

He fell silent and I answered his question in a steady voice "Connor went to Ireland to run his uncle's nightclub"

"You mean he just left!" Mum exclaimed incredulously

I held back a moment, wondering if I should go on, until finally I spoke, choking back the emotion.

"He wanted me to go with him....I mean....he seriously wanted me to go with him"

There was dead silence as they both gazed at me in shock. I carried on before they had a chance to react.

"But in the end I just couldn't go" I explained, quickly glancing at dad "I didn't want to be too far away in case.....well in case....."

I couldn't bring myself to finish the sentence and a sudden overwhelming bout of emotion made my eyes fill with tears. Mum could see how upset I'd become, and she softly rubbed my arm "Oh love, I'm sorry. That must have been so hard"

I could tell by his expression that dad knew what I'd been about to say but it didn't stop him berating me.

"Look Jason, it still doesn't change the fact that Nathan is your brother. If you choose to be gay that's your choice but......"

I closed my eyes for a second or two and clenched my hands together, desperately trying to stop myself from exploding in anger as I immediately interrupted him.

"Dad, it's not a choice!! Why would I choose to be gay? Do you think I'd cause you this much hurt if I had a choice?"

Dad shook his head and turned away, clearly struggling to understand something that was beyond his comprehension.

Resigned to the fact that he would probably never understand, I sighed deeply and wearily delivered my ultimatum "Look, I realise you're never going to accept us, but this is how it is. Call the police if you like! It won't make any difference"

Mum quickly cut in again "Jason, we would never do that!"

"Well Nathan's father has threatened to!" I quickly retorted "And I'm sure he meant it!"

There was an uncomfortable silence, and I could read their expressions like a book.

"But I guess you knew that anyway"

Dad stared at me guiltily and I could see the discomfort in his eyes "He won't be doing that Jason"

Now it was my turn to shake my head in disgust "I wouldn't put it past him"

"Nathan's dad has gone on holiday love" explained mum quietly "He's out of the country"

My eyebrows immediately shot upwards in disbelief as I stared from one to the other, momentarily speechless

"SO THAT'S HOW MUCH HE CARES ABOUT NATHAN!!!" I shouted, finally unable to hold in my anger any longer. "No wonder he always bought me expensive presents and was so interested in how I was. All the time he obviously cared a lot more about me than he did Nathan!"

"That's not true Jason! He loves you both equally"

"Oh yeah, I bet he does!" I retorted, still seething with anger "It’s like Nathan said, he obviously kept the wrong son!!"

There was silence and I could tell by their stunned expressions that they weren't expecting that. I carried on regardless, blindly lashing out without thought or regard for their feelings, in a misguided attempt to alleviate all the hurt and pain surrounding our situation.

"Jason....."

"Are you sure you didn’t know anything about this!" I exclaimed, gazing from one to the other defiantly.

"Jason love, you have to believe us" replied mum, as tears began to flow down her cheeks “We knew nothing about it!”

"Jason would you just listen to yourself!!" interrupted dad, as if it the very thought of it was ridiculous. “Do you really think we’d do that to you?”

There was a momentary silence, and although I believed them, I knew in my heart that we wouldn't be able to resolve this any time soon. If indeed ever.

"I guess there's nothing else to say then" I sighed, standing up to leave "I'll go get my things"

"Look son, it doesn't have to be this way" dad cried desperately

"Yes dad, it does!!" I answered "Nathan and I are together, and we always will be. You're just going to have to get used to it....or not"

"Jason!!" Mum cried "Don't do this! Please!"

It was obvious there was no point in trying to change their minds and the heart wrenching decision to leave wrapped itself around my heart in an icy grip. I continued in a tearful voice, hating to leave things like this "I'm really sorry, but until you can accept us, there's nothing else to talk about"

I left the room with a heavy heart and slowly wandered down the hallway to my bedroom. As expected, nothing had changed and I gazed around forlornly, as memories of my old life came flooding back to me. Although it was only several days it felt like a lifetime ago. So much had happened to me whilst growing up in Dryford. This is where I first admitted to myself I was gay, the first time I entered a gay bar. Then there was everything that had happened with Connor....and now Nathan. Just saying his name in my head made me feel proud and it only confirmed to myself how much I loved him. So many firsts and now this….

In my heart I knew I was doing the right thing, and I hastily began packing my clothes, finding it increasingly hard to believe I would never stay here again.

I popped my head around the door of the lounge to say a final goodbye and my heart was torn apart by the look of hopelessness and despair on their faces. After all they’d done for me, I hated to leave it like this, but until they accepted Nathan this is how it would have to be.

The front door slammed shut behind me with an air of finality. For a second or two, all I do could do was lean back against it as the tears began to fall. My chest heaved violently as the sobs started coming and I slid to the floor in a heap of despair. For some stupid reason I thought that everything would be ok, that I could make them understand. But instead, the gap between us was even wider than I ever thought possible. That, more than anything, pained me in a way that words could never describe. My parents and I had always been incredibly close, so I knew they must be hurting too. The doubts and anxieties slowly began to creep in as several questions crowded my mind.

What on earth had I done? How would this affect dad's health? Would we ever share that close relationship again?

But then the voice of reason forced its way through. I loved Nathan more than anything! He made my life complete in a way that no one else ever could. I simply refused to let him go! I knew in my heart that a love like ours was a rare thing indeed. Perhaps even a once in a lifetime thing and there was no way I was letting him go.

I looked upwards to see him standing in front of me. His face was tinged with sadness as he sat down on the ground beside me. He immediately wrapped his arms around me, and I snuggled into his neck, feeling his warmth surround me.

"Didn't go too well I take it?"

"They refuse to accept us Nathan"

I reached across to kiss him and laughed mirthlessly "Dad thinks I chose to be gay and I'm just doing it to hurt them"

"Give them a bit more time Jase" he urged gently "We'll talk to them together next time. They'll come round eventually; I know they will"

I gazed at him lovingly and reached across to kiss him "Thanks Naith. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you"

"Well luckily you'll never have to find out, will you" he answered gently, rubbing his nose against mine.

"Come on" he urged, pulling me up after him, you'll freeze down there"

We got back in the car and I shivered violently, knowing it was only partly due to the weather. Nathan held me tightly in his arms until we finally set off, but like before, I never removed my hand from his knee for the rest of the journey.

 

Later that evening we were snuggled up in bed together, still reeling from the events of the day. The tears had returned for the umpteenth time and I could hardly believe there were any more left to cry. I was devastated by mum and dad's reaction and wondered if they would ever come to accept us.

"I really didn't want it to end this way Naith" I sobbed

"I know Jase, but it hasn't ended yet!" he said soothingly, running his finger softly up and down my back.

He reached over and kissed me on the cheek "Perhaps it's best this way for a while"

"What do you mean?"

"It'll just give everyone a little time to calm down and reflect"

"You think so?"

"I know so. It's been a huge shock to them, but nothing's going to change for us. Whatever the circumstances! It's a big change for them though, they thought they knew you and now suddenly they don't. But the last thing they'll want to do is to lose you. Remember Jase, they love you as much as you love them. Give them time to get their heads around it" he reiterated "They'll come round. Trust me, you'll see"

Nathan always knew the right words to say, and I fell asleep feeling a lot more reassured.

 

The following day we decided to make a start on decorating the flat. Since neither one of us was very experienced we ended up with more paint on ourselves than on the walls. I had a sneaking suspicion that Nathan was secretly flicking paint at me, but every time I looked around to accuse him, he would stare back at me, sporting a totally innocent grin. By the time we finished for the day it was all over us and there was nothing for it but to strip off our clothes and jump in the shower together. This was probably Nathan's intention all along, but I certainly wasn't complaining. I never tired of seeing and being able to caress his awesome naked body. Running my fingers over the ripples of his taut, washboard stomach muscles drove me insane, and his hard eight-inch dick and massive balls almost tipped me over the edge. I stood behind him in the shower, gently soaping his chest before purposefully letting my hand wander downwards.

I gently grasped his hard length and tutted loudly in his ear "Nathan, you've got so much paint on here, I'm gonna have to rub it for ages"

He laughed out loud, willingly playing along with my game "Jeez, I didn't think it'd get all the way down there!"

"Oh, I can assure you it did"

My own cock slid solidly between his arse cheeks and my soapy hand gently drew his foreskin up and down. He gave a small yelp of pleasure and pushed his body back against me. I gently attacked his neck with kisses, whilst sliding my thick length up and down his crack, perfectly mirroring the motion of my hand as it brought him near the edge. He stopped me abruptly and turned around, gently lowering himself to his knees. The back of my head knocked against the shower wall as he took me in his mouth and sucked and licked for all he was worth. Once again, I was teetering on the edge and just as I felt myself getting near, he released my cock and stood up again. By this time, I was desperate to come and as I turned him around, he instinctively knew what I wanted. As with everything else, our bodies were perfectly in tune with each other, and he bent over slightly as I gently began to tease his tight rosebud with a soap covered finger. Within an instant he was prepared and as the water cascaded down my back, I dove in and out of him with increasingly powerful thrusts. The mind-blowing feelings of release intensified and unable to hold back any longer, I erupted like an exploding cannon, shooting my seed deep inside him. My legs felt weak and unsteady, and I dropped to my knees in front of him, desperate to return the favour.

It didn't take long before he came all over my face, the thick creamy liquid quickly washed away by the cascading water.

Finally, I stood behind him again and held his waist, peppering his back and shoulders with a myriad of tiny kisses.

I gently ran my finger over his tattoo, knowing that it hadn't originally been done for me, but safe in the knowledge that I was now his significant 'J'.

 

Copyright © 2021 Filzmoos; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 17
  • Sad 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

High time to engage the thinking part of your brains boys....something more important than painting the flat is happening here...DNA test...DNA test!!!!!

He rubbed his chin thoughtfully "I suppose we could always take a test Jase. Just to make sure"

"What kind of test?"

"A DNA test. I think they're virtually 100 percent accurate. It would tell us that we're twins for sure"

“Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, and it would prove it beyond all doubt”

“Ok, I’ll make some enquiries. See how it works”

 

Something is fishy here, where is Nathan's mother and daughter????

 

"Well Nathan's father has threatened to!" I quickly retorted "And I'm sure he meant it!"

There was an uncomfortable silence, and I could read their expressions like a book.

"But I guess you knew that anyway"

Dad stared at me guiltily and I could see the discomfort in his eyes "He won't be doing that Jason"

Now it was my turn to shake my head in disgust "I wouldn't put it past him"

"Nathan's dad has gone on holiday love" explained mum quietly "He's out of the country"

My eyebrows immediately shot upwards in disbelief as I stared from one to the other, momentarily speechless

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

I commented before that Jason and Nathan may be twins; I also commented they may be half-brothers, born of the same father, but different mothers. It would certainly be a huge coincidence if Nathan's father had an affair and the offspring of the affair, Jason, was born the day before the offspring of his marriage, Nathan, but stranger things have happened. Now the boys have contemplated a DNA test surely they will follow through.

No surprises Jason's mother knew he was gay because of his interactions with Connor. It is not clear if she shared that information with his father. I don't think his father was being judgmental when he said Jason had chosen to be gay, I think it was just an unfortunate choice of words. Although I am disappointed in his reaction, I don't think his intent is to disown or be cruel to his son. He is an older man who may take time to adjust, but I believe he will, particularly if it transpires Jason and Nathan are not twins.

Did Nathan's mother accompany his father on his overseas holiday? I recall they were scheduled to go overseas anyway for the festive season, so perhaps there is nothing sinister in his "sudden" departure.

A very intriguing chapter @Filzmoos. Just when it appears one conundrum is solved, two more raise their heads. I chose the sad emoticon for this chapter because of Jason's departure from his family home. Both he and his parents were devastated; I hope a break will ultimately mend their differences.

 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

They should definitely go for the DNA test as soon as the festive season is over. They should also be concerned regarding Nathan's dad's next move. He'll definitely report them, as his main aim in life seems to be making Nathan unhappy. If they've already got proof they aren’t related by then, it scuppers his plans. If they find out they are really twins/brothers/half-brothers then their best bet is to move as far away as they can and start over.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Nathan and Jason, need to get DNA tested.  Yes those tests are 100 % accepted in the courts.  In fact courts have ordered DNA tests to be done.  I have actually been paid to do DNA tests which when finished with each person.  I had to seal all samples in special shipping packages and send them to the lab.  Each test was simple not invasive and quick.  It was the paperwork that took the  time.  Photos of each person tested were also part of the DNA test. 

I have the feeling Nathan's father has had more than just Holidays on his travels.  Did Jason's father who worked for Nathan's father, go on some of these same Holidays?

Would be interesting to find out.  And if Nathan's father was serious about contacting the police,  then why has he not done so.  But just goes off on another Holiday just at the drop of a hat or maybe something more will be dropping during his Holiday.  You suppose he will be dropping more of his own DNA during thie supposed Holiday? How such things happen.  I feel that when one question is anwered here there are two more that seem to creep into the mix.  I think Jason and Nathan are not twins or brothers of the same mother.  Just suppose that Jason's mother had Nathan.  Nathan's mother had Jason.  What if both set of parents were into swapping partners on these Holidays.  What suspense will be have if this is the case.  I think the ones who will come out of all of this will be Nathan and Jason. 

It is going to be interesting to read the coming chapters.  I think the DNA tests are going to be mind blowing with the results.  Something that neither of the boys will be expecting to see.  Then what??  GOOD READING COMING SOON!!  

But could I be totally incorrect?   Will have to wait and see.

  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..