Jump to content
    kbois
  • Author
  • 3,888 Words
  • 4,124 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Tattoo for Lex - 28. Chapter 28

It's time to meet the girls! One more Boston chapter after this and then we head toward the wedding!

Ian woke before Lex the next morning. He quietly slipped out of bed and pulling on one of the robes the hotel provided, padded barefoot to the living room. He ordered a carafe of coffee and two cinnamon bagels with honey almond cream cheese. While he waited he stood in front of the large window overlooking the harbor and went over the events of the previous day. Lex was right when he said it made his head spin. Ryan and Seth seemed pretty down to earth, and Ian was pleased that they seemed to genuinely like Lex. After all, what’s not to like?.

There was a soft knock on the door and Ian opened it and was greeted pleasantly by the waiter bringing them their coffee and bagels along with a copy of the morning paper. Ian stepped aside and the man put the tray down on the table. He signed for the order, adding in a tip and closed the door gently. Making his way back to the bedroom he saw that Lex was slowly stirring. Ian slid back under the covers and kissed Lex, bringing him to full wakefulness.

“Mmmmmmmmm,” hummed Lex, not caring if he had morning breath or not. He needed Ian’s kiss to pull himself fully awake. His hazel green eyes opened as he pulled back and smiled as he saw the blue gaze staring back at him.

“I wonder what today is going to bring?” he asked. Surprisingly, Lex had slept soundly. If he had dreamed, he didn’t recall any details.

Ian kissed him again and said “There’s coffee and bagels in the other room. I figured you’d need something to tide you over until brunch.”

“You’re the best, and that’s why I love you. I’ll be out in a minute” Lex replied as he stretched.

Ian heard several bones pop and winced slightly even though he knew it must have felt good. He hated the sound, but loved the relief a decent cracked joint could provide. He also loved the view as Lex walked toward the bathroom, his gorgeous tattoo and tight ass on display, the muscles flexing with every step. He sighed as Lex closed the bathroom door and was out of sight. Ian went back to the living room and poured himself a cup of coffee and added some creamer. The first sip was like heaven and he praised the coffee gods. Within a few minutes Lex came out wearing his own hotel robe and poured himself his own cup of coffee and they took the bagels with them out on the terrace to enjoy while they watched the activity in the harbor and at the airport.

When they were settled on the loungers Lex turned to Ian and asked “So what are your thoughts on how things went yesterday?”

Ian swallowed the bite of bagel he had been chewing and replied “I’m a little bit overwhelmed. I still don’t really understand why your mom chose not to tell your dad about you. I guess she’s the only one who could answer that and she’s not here. I think your dad was genuinely surprised in a happy way to find out about you. Seth too, he seems like a really nice guy. They both do. What puzzles me the most is why your mom changed her name. I mean, your parents knew that she lived with your aunt so it wasn’t like she was trying to hide herself.”

Lex took another sip of coffee before he answered “That’s been bothering me too. I should ask Rita to bring my birth certificate out with her when she comes. I’ve never looked at it. She keeps it in her safety deposit box. The only time I needed it was to get my driver’s license and passport and Rita brought me to get those as I was under 18 and she was my guardian. I never thought to look at it. I guess in the big picture it really doesn’t matter. She must’ve had a reason, time to move on. I agree with you about Ryan and Seth being good guys. I’m still not sure how real it is. I almost feel like I’m in a dream. A really good dream and I’m so glad you’re a part of it. I don’t think I would’ve handled everything so well yesterday if you hadn’t been there.” He looked at Ian and smiled.

Ian returned the smiled and asked “So what are your thoughts on having two sisters?”

Lex’s face turned serious and Ian could tell he was emotional. It was a minute or two before he could speak. “I really don’t know. I think it will hit me once I see them. For my whole life I thought I was an only child. Cassie and I think of each other as siblings but we both know there’s no blood relation. I truly believe though that our connection is just as deep as if we shared a parent. That’s just how it’s always been with us.” he said.

Ian nodded in understanding saying “You and Cassie have a bond that goes beyond siblings. I think in a way she holds a piece of your soul like I do, just without the physical connection we have. If you were straight, you and Cassie would be soulmates. I really believe that.”

Lex thought about that and realized Ian was right. He was also amazed that the man he loved beyond everything else was so understanding and accepting of his relationship with Cassie. Cassie herself had broken off a few relationships that she had because the boyfriend didn’t understand or wouldn’t accept the ties that she had with Lex. It made him appreciate Ian even more.

They both finished their coffee and seeing that it was nine-thirty decided they should shower and get ready to go. Ryan had told them to allow about a half hour for the subway. Boston had the oldest subway system in the US, known simply as the T. Ryan had instructed them to get on the Blue line at the Aquarium stop. They would need to change lines twice before they reached their final stop and both men weren’t all that familiar with navigating the subway system. Ian had taken it a few times when he had visited before but Lex had never been on a subway at all. Their final stop was Central and Ryan would meet them there. He said the stop was only four or five blocks from the house. They just had to make sure that they were heading in the right direction at each change. Lex looked at it as a new adventure.

They showered together, enjoying the soft intimacy of just touching each other’s skin. Lex loved to have Ian wash his hair. Those fingers massaging his scalp were magic. They couldn’t help but play with each other and because time was short Ian settled on taking both of their hard cocks in his hand and jacking them to a quick, but intense orgasm. Still coming down from the rush of endorphins Lex kissed Ian deeply, then finished rinsing off.

By ten-fifteen they were walking out of the hotel hand in hand, covering the short distance to the T stop quickly. They paid for the ride at the kiosk and Lex sent a quick text to Ryan to let him know they were at the Aquarium stop. Cell signals were sketchy once you entered the terminal and descended underground. They checked the signs to make sure they were going in the right direction and then waited for the next train. It wasn’t long before they were on their way. Following the directions Ryan had written down for them they managed to reach their final stop without any problems. Ryan was waiting for them at the top of the escalator as they emerged from the depths of the earth.

Upon seeing Lex, Ryan pulled him into a hug and then did the same for Ian. Lex was definitely getting used to accepting affection from other people and realized he enjoyed it. He had spent the better part of the past twelve years or so in a sort of self-imposed isolation and didn’t realize the happiness that a mere hug could bring. The walk to Ryan’s house was short. It wasn’t long before they were climbing the steps to a three story walk up. Ryan explained that the house was originally divided into three separate apartments. When he and Seth bought it, it was shortly before they had begun the process of starting their family and they decided to convert the house into one large dwelling.

Ryan paused before opening the door and told them “We told the girls about you this morning. They’re both really excited so don’t be surprised if they ambush you as soon as we go in.”

Lex nodded and had to hold back a smile as he saw two sets of eyes peeking out from the curtains covering the two window panels, one on each side of the front door.

Ryan opened the door and revealed the two faces that belonged to each set of eyes. Before they could pounce Ryan put a hand on each girl’s head and reminded them “What did we talk about before I left?”

The little girl on his right piped up “We can’t pounce like tigers right when they come through the door. But Daddy they’re in the house now!”

Lex laughed and crouched down so he was eye level with both girls and asked “So which one of you is Mia and which is Shannon?”

That one question opened the floodgates and both girls started talking at once. If you’ve never seen two little eight year olds in the apex of excited chatter it’s a sight to behold. Lex could barely understand a word coming from either one of them and Ryan shook his head and took pity on him saying “Enough girls, I don’t think you’re speaking English. Mia is the one with dark hair and the other imp is Shannon. Girls, let’s take Lex and Ian into the kitchen and you can help finish getting brunch ready.”

The girls each took one of Lex’s hands and all but pulled him through the large living room and into the kitchen. The space was quite large. Ryan and Seth had converted the entire downstairs level into a huge open kitchen and dining area at the back of the house. The area that they had entered through was a large living room with a guest room and full bath off to the side. A beautiful, polished mahogany stairway led to the upper levels. The kitchen was impressive, with beautiful polished cement countertops and custom oak cabinets. The smells originating from the room made both Lex’s and Ian’s mouth water.

A rather large dog sitting on the deck looked forlornly through the glass sliding door. Lex wasn’t sure if she felt left out because she saw new people or if was the smell of the food that had her looking longingly at the humans within. Mia went over and opened the door. The dog scampered inside and made a beeline for the new people in her territory. Like Ryan had mentioned Lucky was a Shepherd mix. Her coloring was all German Shepherd, but her face had a bit of Collie or maybe Greyhound to it. Her snout was thinner than a Shepherd’s. Her fur was on the shorter side except for her ears which had long, silky strands hanging from the ends and her tail. Her tail was super bushy and seemed to be twice as long as what a normal dog’s tail should be. It whipped back and forth briskly, whacking everything within its reach. That thing should be classified as a weapon. The dog herself was pretty mellow. She didn’t jump or run around, she listened well and sat immediately when Ryan told her too. Lex reached out and gently scratched behind the silky ears. That of course set the tail off on another wide arc of destruction, knocking a shoe that had been left on the floor about ten feet across the tiles.

Ryan admonished Shannon and told her to put her shoes where they belonged. He then told Lex and Ian to have a seat at the large table and he brought over some mugs and coffee. “Seth should be here in a few minutes. He had to check on a patient at the hospital. Everything is almost ready but I’d like to wait for him if you don’t mind?” Both Lex and Ian agreed to wait. Lex was glad that they had eaten those bagels earlier.

He looked at the two girls. Even though they were twins they were as different as night and day. The one who had been introduced as Shannon was the taller of the two. She had dark blonde hair that had a pretty honey shade to it. Beautiful hazel green eyes, similar to his own shone brightly. A smile constantly graced her face. She was definitely a pretty girl. There was also a toughness to her. She had an athletic build that reminded him of Cassie at her age. Lex just knew that as she got older she would be the type of person who held her own and would not take shit from anybody.

The other little girl, Mia, was a couple of inches shorter than her sister. She had Seth’s dark brown, almost black hair and the same deep brown eyes. Her complexion was fair for someone with dark hair and eyes. It gave her a striking appearance. She had a more delicate build than her sister, more graceful. Lex remembered that Ryan had said she liked to dance. Both girls were going to be gorgeous when they got older.

Lex could tell the girls were antsy by the way neither one could stay still. He couldn’t leave them in suspense any longer. “So girls, I know you must have a gazillion questions. I do too and I think Ian here has some too. Why don’t we take turns asking questions? I’ll go first because I’m older than you.” he teased.

Shannon looked like she was going to say something but Ian cut her off and said “Lex, you know I’m older than you so I get to go first, then Mia, then Shannon, then you.” Lex shot him a snarky look, but Ian could see the smile hiding behind the facade. Ian looked to Mia and asked “So Mia, what kind of dance do you like to do?”

The next ten minutes passed quickly as they learned little tidbits about the girls. Mia loved ballet and jazz, tap not so much. Shannon’s favorite sports to play were softball and basketball. She liked lacrosse better than soccer but that was a spring sport. Ian told them about how he designed tattoos and Lex told them about the Chief. Shannon of course wanted a ride and was disappointed to learn the bike was on the other side of the state.

Seth came through the door and at first glance looked a little worse for for wear, but upon seeing the girls and Lex and Ian his face brightened. He planted kisses on the girls and Ryan and gave Lex and Ian a warm hug.

Ryan had decided to set everything up buffet style and already had the food on the warmers. He indicated that Lex and Ian should go first as they were the guests. The spread that had been prepared was amazing. There were pancakes, bacon, sausage, a ham and swiss quiche, biscuits and hash browns. Everything looked and smelled delicious. In addition to the food there was also coffee, orange juice and cranberry juice and milk as well. Syrup and butter were already on the table and once everyone had loaded their plates and sat down they were able to enjoy the delicious food.

The girls continued to pepper Lex and Ian with questions and got really excited when they mentioned the wedding coming up. In typical little kid fashion, with no real understanding of etiquette, Mia and Shannon both blurted “Can we come? Please? Please?”

Seth was quick to inform the girls that it was not polite to invite themselves anywhere. Lex smiled and looked over at Ian. They had already decided on the way over to invite the family to the wedding.

Lex looked at Ryan and said “We already discussed it and we were going to ask you to come anyway. I know it’s short notice, but I’m hoping you can clear your schedules and be there. It would mean the world to both of us. It’s October 13th. My former landlady Ms. Helen has a bed and breakfast and has already told us that we can use it. She has a family suite that is two connecting bedrooms and a shared bathroom. It would be perfect for you and the girls.” Lex added a puppy dog look just to score some extra points. The girls caught it and joined in and Ian didn’t want to be left out either and added his own puppy look, complete with pouty lips.

Ryan looked at Seth and said “Why do I have the feeling we’re being manipulated?”

Seth looked at him and as his own expression transformed into sad puppy face answered “Because you are!”

Ryan laughed and caved in “I never had a choice in this matter did I?”

Seth laughed back at him and winked at the girls and answered “Nope, you sure didn’t!”

Both the girls let out a chorus of ‘Yays!’ Even Lucky let out a ‘Woof’.

Ryan just looked at the dog and told her “Not you. You can stay with Auntie Lauren that weekend.” Lucky looked happy no matter where she was going. She just loved people.

When everyone had eaten their fill the girls helped clean up and put away the leftovers. Lex had to smile when he caught both girls slipping the dog a piece of bacon when their dads weren’t looking. They saw that he had caught them and he just winked and slipped the nearly drooling dog another piece of bacon. Both girls started to giggle.

After the clean up was done Ryan suggested they go out on the deck so they could continue their conversation from the previous day and the girls could play in the yard. The deck was a nice size, holding a wicker loveseat, three matching wicker chairs, a coffee table and a few small side tables set around a gas fire pit that was currently covered. There was a glass-topped dining set that would seat eight, maybe ten if they squished the chairs together. Four steps went down to what would be considered a large yard for a home in the city, a small yard by country standards. The yard held a swing set with two swings, a slide and a mini plastic rock climbing wall. There was a small, wire fence only about a foot high fence along the back fence separating an area roughly four or five feet out from the high fence dividing their yard from their neighbors.

Ryan saw Lex looking and told him “We trained Lucky to use that part of the yard and the girls to stay out of it. Dog shit and little kids is NOT a good combination!”

Lex totally agreed as he watched the girls and the dog romp around the yard. After watching them for a couple of minutes Lex finally asked Ryan “Do you have any idea why my mom would have changed her name and why she chose Hewson? Ian and I were discussing it and I can’t think of anything that would make her feel compelled to change.”

Ryan thought a moment before he answered “My best guess is that she wanted a clean break and a fresh start. She probably felt that a new name would give her that. The Sarah I knew was fiercely independent. It’s one of the main reasons she had trouble getting along with her parents that last summer. She wanted more freedom and they balked at giving it to her. I don’t why she chose Hewson though, there’s no family connection or anything that I can think…..” Ryan hesitated and Lex literally saw a light bulb go on over his head. “No, it can’t be that simple. She wouldn’t, would she?” Ryan asked himself. Then looking at Lex he asked him “Who was your mom’s favorite band when you were growing up?”

Lex didn’t have to think about that one and immediately answered “U2, they were her go to music when she cleaned the house or when we started off on a road trip. Why?”

Ryan started laughing and somehow managed to speak, saying “Their lead singer Bono, his real name is Paul. Paul Hewson. She took the idea for a last name from him!”

Lex shook his head in disbelief. Ian snickered and said “Wonder what made her choose your middle name?

Ryan suddenly stopped laughing and stared at Lex. “Nah,” he said. “She wouldn’t do that would she? Lex, please tell me your middle name isn’t Luthor!”

Lex turned bright red and could not look Ryan in the eye as he murmured “I suppose you know why she did that too?

Ryan could not hold back, he started laughing and couldn’t stop. Tears actually formed and one slowly slid down his cheek. When he finally managed to compose himself he explained “When we were in sixth or seventh grade a bunch of us were hanging out during lunch. There were probably four or five girls and the same number of boys. The girls were talking about girly stuff like their dream weddings, what their dress would look like, how many people and all that kind of shit. Us boys were talking about cars and girls. Well, the girls got around to how many kids they would have with their ideal husband and were talking about names. Sarah said she liked the name Lex for a boy. Not Alex, not Alexander, just Lex. Some of the other kids teased her and said if she named a kid Lex, his middle name would have to be Luthor. Now mind you, the Superman movies with Christopher Reeve were big when we were kids and everyone knew who Lex Luthor was. I stupidly commented that there was no way in hell I would ever let the mother of my kid name him Lex Luthor. Apparently, Sarah got her way and this was her equivalent of giving me the middle finger. I’m sorry Lex, If I had known I never would have made that comment.” Ryan started snickering again, which quickly escalated back into laughter, and soon enough Ian and Seth joined in and finally Lex caved, seeing the ridiculous humor in the whole situation, started laughing as well.

“Good Lord, my mother was nuts! That’s something Cassie would do. Oh Shit! Cassie! I haven’t called her yet. She is going to kill me! She’s going to make me wear something pink for the wedding I just know it. ” Lex panicked as he jumped up and looked at Ian. “Dammit!”

I think that meeting the girls went over pretty well. I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Copyright © 2019 kbois; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 37
  • Love 44
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, avidreadr said:

It went about as well as I thought it would.  Lex got an explanation for a lot of things he was wondering about and everybody is getting along.  It seems to be the universe balancing the scales with all the troubles Lex had in his early years.  I guess the next big thing is the wedding, which I look forward to.  Also looking forward to how Cassie gets back at Lex, if she decides to.  

The wedding will be here soon enough.  I can guarantee that Cassie has something devious up her sleeve! 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment

Missed this when it was posted, but my notifications have been wonky.  :(

Enjoyed the chapter. His mom definately sounds like she was quite the character.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Great chapter, I hope that Uncle Lex sets up a trust fund for both of his nieces and that Ryan and Seth allow him to do that.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
41 minutes ago, Bft said:

Great chapter, I hope that Uncle Lex sets up a trust fund for both of his nieces and that Ryan and Seth allow him to do that.

They're actually Lex's half sisters and I'm sure Lex will always  watch out for them! 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, kbois said:

They're actually Lex's half sisters and I'm sure Lex will always  watch out for them! 

Oh dear I knew that 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
36 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

On the next episode, Lex gets another ear-chewing from Cassie. I'll get the popcorn ready...

Sho' you right!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
On 3/27/2022 at 7:01 PM, astone2292 said:

On the next episode, Lex gets another ear-chewing from Cassie. I'll get the popcorn ready...

I can hardly wait... Oh! I don't have to! Lol!!!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

YES!!! Happy Lex, Ian, Mia, Shannon, Ryan, Seth, and Lucky.

Finally, the names mystery is revealed. I LOVE Ryan he and Seth are gonna be great parental figures.

Adding Seth's puppy eyes to the mix was an awesome touch. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..