Jump to content
    kbois
  • Author
  • 2,345 Words
  • 5,941 Views
  • 35 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Tattoo for Lex - 11. Chapter 11

Well, the earth is back to spinning at whatever passes for normal in my world.
I got to see my college boy for two days so I'm happy. Driving 700 miles twice within three days sucks. It's amazing what we do for our kids!
Anyways, time to get back to Lex and Ian. Let's see how the tattoo is coming along shall we?

Sunday afternoon found Lex back at the shop. He had managed to catch up on his emails and laundry that morning and was eager to have Ian work on his tattoo. Knowing that Ian was getting close to doing his ass had him half hard with anticipation.

Quickly getting into their routine Ian focused his attention to the task at hand as he pulled on his gloves. Picking up the tattoo machine he asked Lex “So what was the deal with that guy in the parking lot at the zoo?”

As the machine whirred and Ian focused on the skin in front of him Lex answered “I’m not really sure but his aura was pure evil. A really dark, kinda smoky gray. He was definitely up to no good.”

Ian asked him what he meant.

Lex said “I’m not sure. I can only see emotions and he was angry. I’m talking ‘I wanna kill somebody’ angry. I can’t read minds, I can’t see the future. I can only read colors and there was nothing about any of the colors around him that signalled anything good. He had a lot of painful colors around him. He had been abused and betrayed at some point in his life, I just don’t know when or how.”

Ian paused and with a tone of sympathy said “It must be so hard for you to see some of the things that you do and not be able to act on them.”

Lex winced slightly as the machine continued its biting dance across his skin. “He sighed saying, “If only I knew exactly what it was that he was planning to do, maybe I could stop it. But knowing I can’t is what gets to me. I’ve learned to live with the ‘what ifs’. I don’t let myself dwell on it. I’d go crazy if I did. It’s impossible sometimes to try to interpret something that can be so abstract. Emotions vary so much from person to person, a lot of times it’s really hard to decipher”

Ian was starting to understand that that the auras could be both a blessing and a curse. He hadn’t thought about the negative side until it was pointed out to him. He just admired Lex all the more for what he dealt with on a daily basis.

Conversation turned to lighter topics for the next two hours. When they were finished Ian cleaned and put away his supplies. They walked out to the lobby and Casey looked up and said “Have you looked at your schedule for the next few days?”

“No, why?” was Ian’s response.

Casey turned to the computer and informed him “You’re booked solid for the next two days and you have one free block on Wednesday and one on Thursday.”

Ian went over to the computer and nudged Casey aside. Looking at it intently he wrote a few things down on the notebook open on the desk, then typed something into the computer.

He told Casey “Cancel that appointment on Wednesday and that one on Thursday, pointing to the notebook. See if either one or both can reschedule for Friday morning. Just make sure I’m free by noon.

He then set his eyes on Lex and informed him “I’ve still got you down for Wednesday and Thursday at 2:00 both days and I’ve got you for 5:00 on Friday.” His heated look told Lex everything he needed to know. Come Hell or high water the tattoo would be done by the end of the week.

Lex’s mouth was completely dry so he merely nodded his agreement. When he finally found his voice he shot Ian a knowing look and said “I’ll see you in two days.”

Casey hip checked Ian out of the way and reached for the phone so she could call the clients that needed to be rescheduled. She didn’t miss the exchange between the two men and rolled her eyes as she started to dial.

Lex grinned, waved good-bye and let them to get back to work. He headed to Ms. Helen’s and found her in the kitchen getting ready to pull a pan of chicken and dumplings out of the oven. Taking the oven mitts from her he slid the heavy pan out and set it on top of the stove. He helped her set the table and they enjoyed each other’s company as they ate the delicious meal. Lex hadn’t had this much home cooked food in a long time.

Lex told her about his adventures with Ian and his niece and nephews and showed her some of the pictures he had taken on his phone. She told him stories about visiting Forest Park when she was a girl and told him that he would have to get Ian to take him to see Bright Nights. She explained that Bright Nights happened every year starting around Thanksgiving and ending just after the New Year. The car loop around the park was festooned with dazzling light displays, each area with its own theme. The whimsical characters of Dr. Seuss greeted every car, reindeers leaped overhead, and a Victorian village complete with skaters on the pond delighted the riders in their cars as they drove through the park.

Lex pondered on this, wondering if he would still be around come November. He thanked Ms. Helen for dinner and headed up to his room.

Lex missed seeing Ian the next two days. Talking to him on the phone and texting just wasn’t the same. He passed the time with a couple of small jobs that were easy to handle for him. He wasn’t up to anything complex at the moment. His mind kept wandering to what was coming up.

On Wednesday he hurried over to the shop when it was time for his appointment. Knowing their time was limited Ian got Lex situated and got to work. Two hours flew by and Lex felt Ian reach the top part of his ass.

Ian stopped the tattoo machine and in a shaky voice let Lex know “That’s all I can do today. Once I start the next section I can’t stop until it’s done.”

Lex swallowed hard, understanding exactly what he meant. Ian had already told him that once he started on Lex’s ass it was basically going to be a race to the finish line.

Finally it was Thursday and Lex found himself unable to concentrate on anything. After reading the same email for the third time he powered off the computer and decided to take the Chief out for a ride. He still had a few hours to kill. This time he stuck to the back roads and found himself crossing the Vermont state line.

He stopped at a small country store and bought a sandwich from their deli. He wandered around for a little while and couldn’t help but browse the section with the old fashioned penny candies in their glass containers. He just had to buy an assortment of Swedish fish, Squirrel Nuts, Red Hots, Bit O’ Honey, and of course button candy.

He took a picture with his phone and sent it to Cassie. That girl had a sweet tooth like nobody’s business. A few minutes later she sent back a picture of a St. Bernard with drool hanging from its jowls. He ended up getting her an assortment as well so he could mail it out to her. Noting the jugs of pure maple syrup for sale and remembering how good it made the waffles at Lex’s parent’s house he grabbed the largest jug they had. He also wasn’t able to resist a box of maple sugar candy shaped like maple leaves. He got one for Cassie and one for Ian as well. Who didn’t like maple sugar candy? He packed everything in the saddlebags and headed back toward Lex’s shop.

As he got closer the anticipation had his stomach in knots. He parked the Chief and headed to the door. When he stepped into the lobby Casey was there explaining to a young girl in her late teens, maybe early 20’s, how to care for her freshly pierced tongue.

Ian, having heard the door chime, came out and when he saw Lex broke out in a huge smile. “Come on back, I’ve got everything ready to go.”

Lex followed him and the first thing he noticed upon entering the room they used was that the chair was gone and the table was back in place. Lex shot Ian a questioning glance.

Ian looked him up and down and in a velvety voiced purred “It’s time to work on your ass.”

Already knowing this, Lex swallowed, his Adam’s apple visibly bobbing. Following Ian’s directions he dropped his shorts and boxer briefs and making sure to adjust his stiffening cock so it wouldn’t be crushed uncomfortably beneath him, settled himself on his stomach along the padded table which Ian had covered with a soft sheet.

Ian turned back to Lex and informed him that he was going to shave just the area of his ass that he was going to work on. He first covered the area with a really warm, wet towel to soften the hair and skin. Ian let it rest for a few minutes before removing it. The next thing Lex felt was cool shaving cream being gently spread over the skin. He felt the scrape of the razor as Ian drew it along his skin, removing the soft hair that had grown back in. Ian was going slowly, taking care not to nick the ragged edges of the scar as he removed the hairs close along each side. Lex shivered slightly as he felt the firm touch of Ian’s hands on his ass.

Ian wasn’t shaking but his hands were tense as he struggled to exert control over himself. He finished shaving the soft skin under his touch and reached for another warm towel to wipe away the remnants of shaving cream. He was panting softly and his cock was pressed hard against his jeans. He sat up, and pushing back his rolling stool took a deep breath and managed to regain his composure. The next few hours he knew were going to be the most difficult he would ever have to endure, not because of the concentration needed to complete the detailed tattoo, but because his hunger for the amazing man laying on the table before him was pushing him to the brink of his control.

Ian didn’t say anything as Lex’s lightly pink skin dried. Finally he picked up the tattoo machine started inking the canvas in front of him getting into a zone where he tuned everything out except for the skin under his hands. After an hour it was clear to both of them that the scar along Lex’s ass was extremely sensitive and Lex needed a break.

Ian sighed and shut off the tattoo machine, unwilling to cause anymore pain. Lex winced as the scar along his backside seared with heat from the needles. This was definitely the worst pain so far.

Ian stood up and reached into one of the cabinets and grabbed a bottle of gel. He told Lex “This will help numb the area a little. It has lidocaine in it. Hopefully by the the time it wears off the area won’t be as sensitive. There’s not much left to do but by your reaction today it’s going to be the hardest part for you. It’ll probably feel a little cold.”

Lex unconsciously raised his ass slightly as Ian’s applied the cool liquid onto his ass. Ian’s fingers glided over the skin, making sure that it was evenly distributed. Lex groaned, pushing up into the firm fingers almost caressing his skin.

Ian’s breath hitched and he pulled his hands away as if he had touched fire. It was several seconds before he could continue. He quickly finished spreading the gel, not trusting himself.

Even through the gloves Ian’s touch was tender. As the stinging from the needles faded to a tolerable level, Lex laid there waiting for the gel to dry enough Ian could continue. The pain from needles had vanquished his earlier hard on but Ian’s touch had started to revive it. He glanced over at Ian who was sporting his own impressive bulge in his jeans.

Once Ian started working again there seemed to be an urgency on his part that hadn’t been there before.

When Lex was just about ready to throw in the towel due to the pain, Ian asked him “Can you tolerate another half hour? If you can, then I can finish the main part and then take care of any touch ups tomorrow.”

Lex looked over his shoulder into those intense blue orbs and knew he couldn’t say no. Powering through the next half hour was excruciating. The slight numbing the gel had provided had worn off and Lex had to grit his teeth for the last ten minutes to keep from crying out. It felt like someone was trying scrape off his skin with a red hot razor blade.

Finally the intense buzzing stopped. Ian wiped down Lex’s ass and took a deep breath. He covered the area and was happy to see that there wasn’t much swelling around the scar. Looking at the clock and seeing that his next appointment would be there soon he said to Lex “Five o’clock tomorrow. Bring whatever you need to get you through the weekend. Maybe even Monday.”

As Lex turned his back to clean up, Lex slid off the table and grabbed his underwear and shorts. Catching Ian’s look as he turned again to face him, Lex buttoned his shorts and raised an eyebrow questioningly. The heated look he received nearly did him in.

As Ian’s voice deepened further with need he all he heard was “Tomorrow it’s done.”

Lex’s cock filled and pressed painfully against his zipper. His mouth went slack as a slight whimper slipped out. “OK” he somehow managed to utter.

Stay tuned for the big reveal! Can't wait to see what the tattoo is!
Copyright © 2019 kbois; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 42
  • Love 47
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



1 minute ago, Ivor Slipper said:

@Timothy M.  I'm sure from an earlier chapter, that Lex has had a lot of experience of sleeping on his stomach.

 

That's a good point. Hopefully he can also use his laptop while lying down. ;) 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, kbois said:

Don't forget, Lex has a very high tolerance for pain after what he went through. His back always bothers him, he's just used to it.

And who knows what else Lex can ride besides the Chief??? 🤔☺️

 

It's amazing how much pain you can mask out and ignore when you're in it 24/7/365.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

 

It's amazing how much pain you can mask out and ignore when you're in it 24/7/365.

That's too true. I've battled chronic tendonitis in my left thumb for nearly a year. (some days typing is such a joy..Not!)

I can't imagine what Lex has had to deal with.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Geemeedee said:

I have a tattoo, and I can tell you that the first few days it hurts when it is touched. Mine is only on my ankle and when a curious coworker touched the freshly inked skin, I almost smacked the shit out of her in reflex. The thought of Lex sitting on his tattooed butt makes me wince. His back has probably been aching all along as well. I don’t about other tattooed folk here, but I’d think it would be uncomfortable to lay on my back and have someone pressed on top of me. Lex should ride, is what I’m suggesting — and lightly at that.

I have tattoos on my arms and while there was discomfort in getting them, the level of discomfort afterward wasn’t intolerable.  I know everyone has different pain levels but a tatoo artist once told me that getting tats on thin or bony parts of the body is more painful than other parts of the body.

5 hours ago, kbois said:

Don't forget, Lex has a very high tolerance for pain after what he went through. His back always bothers him, he's just used to it.

And who knows what else Lex can ride besides the Chief??? 🤔☺️

What else can Lex ride indeed?  Guess that will also be a reveal of the next chapter.

Oh and I’m glad you had a good visit with your son.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..