Jump to content

Jay's Loelife 2. Board Members

   (30 reviews)
E8D1C6E5-2EBA-402C-AF6E-0787608A8945.jpeg

Jay Petermeyer is everyone’s favorite All-American football player. He’s spent his entire career living above reproach as he patiently waits for the husband and the life he knows he’s meant for.

There wouldn’t be influencers if there wasn’t Loren Patrick. He transformed YouTube into a social platform and revolutionized what it means to live for the public. His life is free and easy. No attachments, no expectations. Just the way he likes.

Sometimes the life we’re destined for looks different from the life we dream of.

Boss Nanny should be read prior to starting Jay's Loelife. ETA: But then again, some readers said you don't have to. I suppose they're both standalone stories that compliment either. Read however you see fit, as long as you read them both.
Copyright © 2022 Mrsgnomie; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (154 members)

  • Action Packed 60
  • Addictive/Pacing 123
  • Characters 148
  • Chills 30
  • Cliffhanger 57
  • Compelling 99
  • Feel-Good 125
  • Humor 120
  • Smoldering 76
  • Tearjerker 59
  • Unique 74
  • World Building 51

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

mdm6303

   7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Truly brilliant enjoyable story. Characters have a  real sense to them and are very magnetic! Will make u want to NOT put it down. Looking forward to more!

Response from the author:

That’s what I’m talking about! Thank you @mdm6303 for taking the time to read this and to comment and review. You’re awesome! 

  • Like 1
  • Love 6
Link to review
Rkench

· Edited by Rkench

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Great story, beautifully plotted and populated with rich, funny and complicated characters.  Jay and Loren both would seem to outsiders to have everything they need. Jay knows from the start it’s not true.  Loren takes more time.  From the  awkward “meet cute” opening, you’ll quickly learn it’s one heck of a curvy, bumpy ride to true love.  Throw in some childhood trauma, role reversal, and shifts in perspective and you have a somewhat romanticized, yet ultimately warts-and-all look at two extraordinary men forging a one-in-a-billion life together.  @Mrsgnomieis skilled at creating characters who seem real. That you root for even when they completely mess up.  Very much worth your time. While technically a “sequel” to Boss Nanny,  I read this one first as it was posted and didn’t feel lost. In fact, I think I appreciated Boss better this way. It was fun finding a few overlapping chapters and anecdotes told from a different viewpoint between both stories. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 5
Link to review
Doha

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Having read Boss Nanny, I was delighted to see this sequel. Jay's Loelife is a tale that weaves together the lives of two men in love. At times tender, at times tough, these two fit like a hand in a glove, although it does not come without its challenges. 

The development of the characters is superbly crafted and the readers feel as though they really know these men. 

The plot is well-paced and at the end of each chapter, cliff-hanger or not, we are left wanting more. 

Mrs Gnomie never fails to provide entertainment, some deep reflection at times and the sense that we too are part of the action. 

A jolly good read. 

Response from the author:

Thank you @Doha for taking the time to leave this review. Your words are truly too kind! I am glad you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed sharing them. Can't wait to start posting their extended epilogue! 

  • Like 3
  • Love 4
Link to review
Larry Green

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I absolutely love this story can't wait to read the next instalment 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to review
Darryl62

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Loved it all! Laughter and joy.  Very difficult to do and this was executed well, this is a Gem. My husband and I have two girls now 11 and 13, we call them Jibber and Jabber ( not their real names!). This reminded me of all the times when they were small.

Take every minute like its the last. Many thanks @Mrsgnomie for the memories. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..