Jump to content

Jay's Loelife: A GA Exclusive Epic-logue 3. Board Members

   (21 reviews)

After years of resistance, Loren is ready to start a family. On the eve of their embryo transfer, he gets information that threatens to unravel everything. 

If you have not read Jay's Loelife, click here and begin your journey.
Copyright © 2022 Mrsgnomie; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (57 members)

  • Action Packed 27
  • Addictive/Pacing 47
  • Characters 55
  • Chills 29
  • Cliffhanger 26
  • Compelling 52
  • Feel-Good 52
  • Humor 47
  • Smoldering 24
  • Tearjerker 45
  • Unique 36
  • World Building 31

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Pickalane

   13 of 13 members found this review helpful 13 / 13 members

If and only IF you've read Boss Nanny and Jay's Loelife, then you need to start this immediately. MrsGnomie wraps everything up in a perfect bow, but only if a perfect bow includes things you never imagined. This continuation gave me everything I hoped for and everything I never knew I needed.

On top of that, she's left us gagging for her next story.

  • Like 2
  • Love 17
Link to review
CincyKris

   12 of 12 members found this review helpful 12 / 12 members

This is the feel-goodest feel good story you will read!  It is a multi-part epilogue to a sequel, if you haven't read Boss Nanny or Jay's Loelife, do it!  Now!  You won't regret.  Read those first, or this one won't make you laugh and cry.

  • Like 1
  • Love 15
Link to review
drsawzall

   12 of 12 members found this review helpful 12 / 12 members

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, once again we are treated to an amazing epic-logue! 

Without missing a beat Mrs. Gnomie puts on the afterburners and grabs we readers/fanbois/fangirls and sends us on an incredible ride as she concludes one of the best offerings here on Gay Authors.

Make yourself comfy, grab a favorite beverage and get to reading...you won't be disappointed!

  • Like 1
  • Love 16
Link to review
wonderlakes

   11 of 11 members found this review helpful 11 / 11 members

The talent and imagination it takes to bring this kind of story to life and then make it nearly impossible to move on from is something I will never possess. I can't articulate why this is a great story, nothing will bring it justice, but @Mrsgnomie has a knack for taking everyday people and spinning their lives until you're sucked in.

These five stars go behind this epilogue and includes the main story, but this epilogue is worth five stars regardless. Even though Jay's Loelife is about Jay and Loren, the epilogue definitely focuses on Loren which is exactly what needed to be done.  

  • Like 1
  • Love 15
Link to review
weinerdog

· Edited by weinerdog

   11 of 11 members found this review helpful 11 / 11 members

Pretty much ditto to what the reviewers wrote

This author understands how invested the the readers are in her characters and this EPIC-lougue covered it perfectly

  • Like 2
  • Love 13
Link to review
Topnotch

   11 of 11 members found this review helpful 11 / 11 members

Incredible. If you've read this story there is a good chance you've read her other ones and you know exactly what she's capable of. This story took things to a new level for Jay and Loren. She wasn't kidding when she called this 6 part continuation and EPIC-logue. We experienced a trip to fatherhood with hope, excitement, sadness, and loss. In the end, we (they) got more than we (they) bargained for. You'd think that's the end right? Now their dads, what else is there? Well, you'd be wrong. It's only the beginning. MrsG takes us to the lowest depths of childhood trauma and then to the highest peaks of recovery. If you don't cry...are you even human?

  • Like 1
  • Love 17
Link to review
kbois

   11 of 11 members found this review helpful 11 / 11 members

In true Gnomie fashion, Jay and Loren continue living their best life. A life which brings more ups and downs. Through it all they persevere and come out on top with everything they could have hoped for. 

Great job!

  • Like 1
  • Love 18
Link to review
astone2292

   10 of 10 members found this review helpful 10 / 10 members

This epic-logue is, as it's been said, is the perfect bow on top. Reading this disclosed much needed information while leaving us in tears as Jay and Loren continue their lives. 

Another stunning story from @Mrsgnomie!

  • Like 1
  • Love 12
Link to review
Doha

   10 of 10 members found this review helpful 10 / 10 members

The third part of a trilogy of stories, this Epic-logue concludes the tale of Loe, Jay and the gang. 

You will be smiling, laughing, crying, shouting and smiling again as you are drawn into their stories. 

Mrs Gnomie has an engaging style of writing, that invites the reader into the action, and once you are in, you will not want to leave. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 15
Link to review
chris191070

   10 of 10 members found this review helpful 10 / 10 members

You need to read Boss Nanny and Jay's Loelife before you even consider reading this story.

This story does everything @Mrsgnomie promised it would. It ties up the triology with a neat little bow.

But before that bow is tied there are a few surprises along the way, as Jay and Loren prepare for there biggest adventure, parenthood.

This Trilogy of stories comes highly recommended.

  • Like 1
  • Love 14
Link to review
85davis

   8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

One of the best authors on this site. A must read for anyone who loves reading a story without being told what is happening. She is the master at building a story and taking turns when you least expect it. This Epic-logue as it has so perfect been deemed, is a perfect example of her abilities. I have fallen in love with Jay and Loren and am very happy with how this series has concluded.

  • Love 11
Link to review
Rkench

· Edited by Rkench

   8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Great spending a little more time with such rich characters. We gain a few answers and insights about Loren’s past, and see how the fatherhood he always ran away from allowing to happen now fits him perfectly as life, love and time help him evolve.  This short addition also underscores a big theme from both LoeLife and Boss Nanny: family doesn’t have to mean — or even include — blood relations. I look forward to what @Mrsgnomiecooks up next.  

  • Love 11
Link to review
manhandle

   8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

This is a well written addition to an already amazing story. MrsG did a splendid job of cramming so much goodness into a short story without it ever feeling rushed. Her pacing was on point. Even the character development--despite being a continuation to an already developed story, is well arced. She brings her biggest hits -- Boss Nanny and Jay's Loelife -- together one last time and she does it with perfectly.

  • Love 11
Link to review
84Mags

   8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

When it was time to review Jay's Loelife I waited, knowing that a promised epilogue was on the way and this site allows one review per commentor for each story reviewed. I should have realized MrsG had more in store than a mere closing; what comes with this stand-alone book is an ending which certainly is an EPIC-logue. Commentors are gushing for good reason. This work is exceptional; it is well-paced, emotionally satisfying, and leaves the reader knowing our favorite characters, who have become real to so many of us, are truly living their best lives. 

  • Love 12
Link to review
Howzat

   7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Now then, dear reader, you are about to embark (assuming you've read the first two parts - Boss Nanny & Jay's Loelife) on the best "ending" to a story arc you could imagine! (Note - I put ending in " " due to the fact that while we may not see all of these characters again the story is due to carry on when @Mrsgnomiefinishes it! - due for publication in 2023)!

Please be prepared to shed some tears when you read this Epic-logue!!

  • Like 2
  • Love 8
Link to review
mxfd97

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

It seems a lot of reviews are from reader familiar with the authors work. There are many references to past work regarding her technique and style. I'm new to here. I right this review knowing none of her past work. Jay and Loren are my first experience but my god, what an amazing experience. If I was to compare it to coffee or wine, this story would be full body. The story and characters are written so easily and yet with so much complexity. If you read this story (including the main story) you will:
Fall in love with these characters
Fall in love with the kids
Be absolutely devastated at various points
Smile so big it hurts
Want to murder multiple people
Hug your phone
Need several days to recuperate once you're finished.

Now I'm going to read the rest of her stories and see what the fuss is about.

  • Like 1
  • Love 7
Link to review
Shoyo_Grey

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Who would have thought that Boss Nanny would give birth to more than one hit!? I felt EVERYTHING the characters felt. I loved this story especially these 6 chapters. You never know what to expect but you are hit with greatness everytime! Thank you @Mrsgnomie

  • Like 1
  • Love 8
Link to review
ReaderGuy81

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

What a ride. I won't review the original story but the epic-logue alone is well written with lots of highs, low, shocking surprises, and emotional tornados. In the end we have a fantastic story with the hope of more to come.

  • Love 8
Link to review
ROXMILLER

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Jay's Loelife was a great standalone but this really took things to a new level. This is a very satisfying ending. Must read.

  • Like 6
Link to review
FSELL

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I’ve read a number of stories by MrsGnomie, this by far is a stand out for me. Having read and re-read it a number of times, it just gets better. If you enjoy reading where , the main characters struggle and are relatable in many ways strap yourself self in you’re gonna love this. 
 

Each chapter left me wanting more, I can’t wait for the next adventure the author shares with us. Enjoy !

Response from the author:

New one is in progresses! Can't wait to share it.

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1
Link to review
raven1

   6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

This is a story that is exactly what the title says, Epic-logue. As other reviewers have said, read the books before this story.  It's more a novella and brings the whole series to a wonderful place in the lives of the characters.  It brings closure and happiness with it.  As usual for MrsGnomie, it is wonderfully written with characters that already feel like old friends.  It is filled with a great deal of humor and love.  A lot of the humor is inside jokes you won't understand if you have not read the first two books in The Board Members series.  This is a true HEA epilogue I highly recommend.

  • Love 10
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..