Jump to content
    Palantir
  • Author
  • 3,720 Words
  • 482 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Widderkin V. O. E. - 11. Chapter 11

WIDDERKIN VOE.

Chapter 11.

Kieran's mind switched from contact with Maurice and opened himself to the general feeling of the people gathered out in the council hall. Yes! Excitement and tension, noticeably stronger since the arrival of the elders.

"You don't feel distracted now, so what did Maurice say this time?"

Kieran wondered why Rhys said ‘feel’ instead of ‘look’.

"Nothing, really. He’s amused because I keep making checks for Ranevargar when I don't need to."

"What’s wrong with checking?"

"Nothing! Maurice is laughing because I’ll know Ranevargar’s awake as soon as he does."

One of the young guys Kieran remembered from the very first trip in the minibus came rushing from the doorway.

"The hall is full, Woorawa, and they’ve stopped letting anyone in, even if they say they don't mind standing."

"Are there many of our people still outside?"

"Yes! Mostly from Auntie's mob, who got here later than they should."

Woorawa turned to Burrimul.

"Can we do something to get them in, Uncle?"

Burrimul held both hands up in a very expressive negative.

"That is why the deadline to get here was twenty minutes ago. The Council warned us if they don't follow health and safety guidelines about crowding they can't open their meetings to the public."

Woorawa laughed.

"Rules and regulations! I don't think a campfire meeting would have suited them. Are they stopping everyone, or just our people?"

"Everyone. Except for the new TV crew."

"Another TV crew, Waru?"

Woorawa got a shrug and a puzzled look.

"They’ve been set up for quite a while so maybe they found something faulty and it’s being replaced or repaired. It’s not our local TV. The badges are one of the big nationals."

"Are they working with our locals?"

"I don't think so. All the equipment was separate when I went past."

Tan spoke up.

"This will be another part of their plan, Woorawa. If they can make the protest look bad or unreasonable it will sway public opinion across the whole country."

"The whole country?"

"Yes, Rhys, but it will backfire when Woorawa and Auntie go into action. They’ll be so good."

Woorawa's wonderful smile directed to Tan, then strengthened with the clear assent of everyone around him.

"Wow, Kieran! Tan just boosted Woorawa's spirits into the stratosphere. Was it all Tan, or did the oracle peek through?"

Kieran watched Woorawa link arms with Tan and look proudly around the room full of watching eyes.

"It was Tan being Tan, Rhys. He doesn't have to turn oracle to be amazing."

Tan wasn't finished. He spoke to the news bearer.

"If you get a chance could you say a big thank you to all the outside people for coming, and tell them that we’ll try to organise someone to come out every ten minutes or so and tell them what’s happening. And tell them Woorawa and the elders will meet them when things finish inside."

The young guy, not sure of Tan’s standing, looked to Woorawa for confirmation.

"Tan has great ideas, Waru. Tell the outsiders to spread the word that we’ll all get together and walk to one of our places at the river. How many people are there?"

Waru nodded.

"Maybe twenty, but it's Auntie's mob so there’ll be more by now."

The group watched him rush off.

"Neat idea, Tan. I changed the meeting to the river because it will be better than talking in the street."

"I didn't mean to change the plans, Woorawa, but I thought of the people outside and I said it without thinking. It was my idea so it can be my job to keep them-."

Mr B interrupted.

"No way! You’re going to stay right close to Woorawa because he especially likes your company and support. I’ll do the information relay and Kieran will tell me what to say."

Woorawa's expression made that a done deal.

Auntie Arika made an entrance, followed by her chanters group, and after bestowing Woorawa with an almost ceremonial kiss, turned to Burrimul.

"The government men have arrived and after they speak with the adjudicator we will be called to the stage. Are you ready to lead us, Burrimul."

"Everyone is ready, Auntie, but we would like you and your voices to speak to the watchers while we enter. Are you happy to do that?"

Auntie gave Burrimul a look.

"You know I will be happy, but where did this sudden change come from, and what do you want our voices to say?"

Burrimul nodded towards Tan.

"Tan suggested it when he saw the set up."

Tan spoke.

"It is a proper stage setup, Auntie, and a soft version of the protest chant is a way we can set our own tone for the meeting. The sound will still reach everyone."

Auntie stared.

"Yes, that is a wonderful idea, but why do you want us to keep it soft?"

"We want the audience to focus on the elders and especially Woorawa. The time to be strong will be later on when everyone joins in. When Woorawa's spirit joins to help you the whole hall will be overwhelmed."

Auntie stared at Tan then beckoned her helpers towards the doorway.

"She takes more notice of Tan than she does of Burrimul, Kieran."

"She doesn't know what to make of him, Rhys, and she sees how much his ideas mean to us."

"I wish Ranevargar would wake up."

"So do I. It’s hard work making the link and it would really interrupt everything if I’m on the stage and I start glowing blue."

"Woorawa's people would like that. They’ve already seen it happen."

"Not a good idea, Rhys. We want every bit of attention to stay with Woorawa."

"I suppose. You’d better wait in the hallway and sneak onstage after you’ve made the link."

"Yeah! We arranged for eight o’clock though and he’s never late."

Rhys grabbed Tan’s wrist and checked his watch.

"Five minutes."

Tan and Woorawa looked at him.

"Just checking. Woorawa’s meant to start in five minutes."

"I doubt it, Rhys. The members of Parliament have only just arrived so that will hold things up."

"Not for long, Mr B. There’s a whole hall full of people waiting."

Kieran stopped listening and gave Rhys a nudge.

"Here we go. Ranevargar’s awake."

The sudden blue glow held the whole room in thrall, the friends and Burrimul because they knew what it meant, and everyone else because they didn't. The link established, strengthened, then with Ranevargar's oversight, steadied.

Kieran's hand reached to rest on Woorawa's brow.

"Greetings! Dark Child. Speak for your people with authority and know you have the support of my Realm."

"Thank you Lord Ranevargar. It means a great deal to us. Have you recovered from the broken link?"

"My deep sleep served me well, but I am here now and I will soon be ready with any assistance you might like.

Kieran and I will fade to the background, Woorawa, while we study the gathering. Go well."

Kieran dropped his hand, moved to Rhys's side and somehow lost significance with the roomful of watchers.

"Hey! Are you Ranevargar or Kieran, because you kind of faded out. Did you do that on purpose?"

"I am mostly Ranevargar, Rhys, but excuse us while we have a much-needed buddha moment."

Rhys's laugh was a mental one.

"Don't take too long or people will start to wonder why I am standing next to a window model."

Ranevargar took what Rhys meant from the image appearing in Kieran's mind but gave no answer.

Marvelling anew at Kieran's trust in opening his mind so completely, he delved first of all for Kieran's memories of the breaking of their previous link. Astonishing, but ponder and discuss that later.

Ranevargar accessed Kieran's memories of Burrimul’s special meeting place and the resulting plans and proposals.

He accessed the conversations with Auntie, the information gathered from the other elders, and in particular the meeting with the concerned council lady, Rhonda.

Practised in the arts of rule and manipulation, Ranevargar's analysis settled to approval, with a shadow of unease. It was time to consult.

"This is fascinating, Kieran. Elder Burrimul spoke with an air of office while you discussed your plans, and his people are supporting Woorawa wholeheartedly."

"Auntie Arika changed from compromise to determination when she and Woorawa learnt the Tan chant and her voice is so powerful it brings everyone with her."

As if on cue, Auntie and her group sounded softly and moved through the doorway.

"Watch what happens when the chant registers with the people in the hall, Ranevargar. None of the elders can explain why people react so strongly to it."

"You and I are the first Realm Lords for a long age with the opportunity to observe the Ancient People at first hand, Kieran. I will watch with all my attention."

Auntie moved along the hallway and all the elders, resplendent in their cloaks, followed, then the companions, with Woorawa and Burrimul last in the procession. The chanting strengthened a little while everyone found their position on the stage.

"The chant has power, Kieran, but the man at the lectern wavers between displeasure and the insistence of its call."

"He’s probably annoyed because he didn't know it was going to happen."

When the chanting stopped the adjudicator tapped his microphone several times and introduced Auntie as part of the proceedings. She lifted her arm in acknowledgement and half the audience returned the gesture.

The microphone was tapped again and, after acknowledging the elders as a group, the adjudicator introduced Woorawa and offered him the microphone.

Burrimul took it instead.

"We Welcome to Country all those with good heart and respect for our ways. We bid you listen to Woorawa and Auntie Arika, who speak with our spirit and voice.

Woorawa, the elders invest you with authority."

He handed the microphone to the stunned adjudicator then removed his feathered cloak, settled it across Woorawa's shoulders and secured the clasps at the front. One by one the other elders approached and made their own touch to the clasp.

"The adjudicator is very annoyed, Kieran. He seeks to elevate the importance of the other guests and the unexpected chant and the bestowing of authority has highlighted Woorawa instead."

Woorawa lifted his arm to the audience with the same gesture Auntie had used then, ignoring the proffered microphone and the chair reserved for him, moved to stand directly in front of the line of elders.

The adjudicator now welcomed the public and explained that after hearing from four speakers there would be an opportunity for any audience questions. He introduced the mining representative Benton, the two very important people representing the state and federal governments, and Woorawa.

After an exhortation for everyone to give serious consideration to everything the speakers had to offer, he reintroduced Benton and gave him the microphone.

"Something is not right, Kieran. The adjudicator regards this first speaker as the person in charge rather than as a guest. "

Guided by Ranevargar, Kieran sensed the mix of purpose, complication, and very clear aggression swirling in the surface thoughts of the man now speaking so strongly.

"Good folks of this iconic area of Australia, our company is keen to develop a respectable working relationship with every section of our community.

We offer huge opportunities for our business people with new jobs and infrastructure.

The general community will benefit from the unprecedented prosperity our project will bring to the nation in general, and our local area in particular.

These benefits are a given, but tonight I am here to assure our first nation people that we respect their special place in our society and will do our utmost to smooth the way through the changes we all face ahead.

We propose the establishment of a benevolent fund to assist with the education of every local junior and secondary student.

We wish to build a language centre dedicated to the teaching and preservation of indigenous language and custom, and as partial compensation for disruption or disturbance to any significant area, we will enter a royalty agreement with a representative body of elders.

Common sense dictates the inevitability of progress, and compromise and goodwill set the path for the best possible outcomes.

Elder Burrimul, we would like to meet personally to discuss plans and other considerations."

Woorawa showed no response and the adjudicator, retrieving the microphone, introduced the senator to present the federal government's perspective.

"Kieran, this Benton is devious. His surface thoughts reveal that all his expressions of goodwill are a mockery."

"All our names were there too, but mostly focused on Woorawa and kind of targeting him. He’s impatient for something to happen too."

"Kieran, I counsel a deeper look to discover the real plans and intentions behind these challenging glimpses. See, there is an intimation of physical violence of some kind."

Kieran did see and didn't like it. His alarm level leapt to match Ranevargar’s.

"Go for it, Ranevargar. He’s not just devious. I think he’s ruthless."

The shared mind probe accessed the inner thoughts and then the memories of the man smiling benevolently at Burrimul. All hell broke loose.

"Steady, Kieran, steady. The first action doesn't happen till Woorawa begins speaking. We have enough time to consider a counter strategy."

"They’re going to make Woorawa and Auntie look like idiots on national TV, and then even use force to neutralise them. They’re spying on us, and next week they’re going to bulldoze the Valley of Eagles. There’s a whole team of imposters with eggs and rotten fruit in the audience.

I’m not going to be steady. I’m going to do something."

"We are certainly going to do something but for the greatest effect our response will be controlled and considered. Before we do anything we will inform our friends."

Kieran's anger switched to determination so suddenly it had to be Ranevargar’s doing.

"Okay. Thanks for the guidance ... You’ve got the devious mind, Ranevargar. It will be best if you take charge."

"I will, but through you.

"Listen up everyone."

Four heads turned to Kieran then, at his suggestion, switched back to the adjudicator.

"We’ve found so much bad stuff we can hardly believe it and we’ve got about a quarter of an hour to work out what we’ll do."

"Isn't Rane meant to be running things? You feel like normal Kieran."

"He is, Rhys, but I’m the spokesperson."

"Weird! What’s going to happen in a quarter hour then?"

"When Woorawa’s giving his talk eggs and rotten fruit will start flying and it will be a big moment on national television."

"That doesn't make sense, Kieran. People will feel sorry for Woorawa if they see him getting egged."

"The mining guy is going to be egged, Mr B, and it will send a message that Woorawa’s followers are irresponsible."

"That still doesn't make sense. The cameras will show that it’s agitators and not really Woorawa’s people."

"They’ve got that covered, Mr B. They’ll look like they are."

"Sheba! That is bad. Just hold them still when it's time then. That’s easy for you."

Kieran/Ranevargar felt Woorawa waiver and change.

"What’s wrong, Woorawa?"

"I think it would be better to let them go ahead, but have them make me the target."

There was a shocked mental silence till Tan arced up.

"No way! That’s awful!"

"It won't be fun, Tan, but if we turn the tables and get a good message on TV it’s worth it."

Kieran felt Ranevargar’s surprise and respect.

"That is brilliant, Woorawa. We will ensure it works for you."

"It’s not that special, but what are the other bad things you’ve found out? Will I have to do something against them?"

"They’re watching the Cultural Centre and our share house, but we can respond to that later. The immediate problem is the next two speakers who are going to completely support the mining company. The first one agrees with us personally but his high ups have pressured him to follow their party line."

"Okay! The first one’s a weak effort. What about the second one?"

"He is definitely not weak, Rhys. He’s with the Federal government but he’s doing this because the mining company is giving him lots of money and a cushy job whenever he wants it."

"What about the TV teams? Are there any tricks with them?"

"They appear to be quite straightforward, Mr B. One crew sees this as an interesting local event. The leader of the bigger crew has been told to be ready for controversy and confrontation, but he’s mostly focused on his team doing their job well."

"Can you see where his expectation for confrontation comes from?"

There was a pause while Ranevargar/Kieran checked.

"His media manager, Mr B, as well as the rushed priority to get the team here."

"I wonder what got his manager moving? Does the mining person know anything?"

There was another pause for checking.

"He doesn't know anything himself, Mr B, but he thinks a boss in Sydney named Morrison must have made it happen ... And that’s the person who would have authorised the surveillance team that’s watching us."

"A team? How many are there, Kieran? Are they watching us right now?"

Kieran/Ranevargar found Benton's image of the team leader, the knowledge that he was present in the hall, and then in a manner Kieran couldn't quite follow, found the man himself.

"Seven altogether, Rhys. Four are here, and the other three are putting spy cameras in the rooms at the cultural centre. They’ve already put them in our share house while we were at Phillip Island."

"Hells bells! Spy cameras?"

"Later, Rhys. We’ve got some plans of how to make everything backfire on them, well, they’re Ranevargar’s ideas really. Have a listen and a think while the politicians speak and add any ideas of your own."

The state politician took the microphone and expounded on the need for local jobs and emphasised the benefits for the business sector and the rise in prosperity for the community in general. The friends hardly took any notice till a round of applause broke into their exchange of thoughts.

"That was a fair bit of clapping."

Kieran/Ranevargar replied.

"There’s a general feeling that he’s a good person, Mr B.

Woorawa, we’ll keep accessing information while Benton’s close so we can provide you with the most effective questions."

"Yes, the more we know the better, but how do we know they’ll be effective? Uncle Burrimul always says politicians can be expert at answering questions in a way that suits them and you said the mining man can't be trusted."

The amplified voice of the federal senator startled the friends from their silent communication.

"What’s wrong with him? They’ll have to adjust the sound levels if he keeps yelling like that."

"It is a tactic, Mr B. It’s given him the attention of everyone in the hall."

"Ladies and gentlemen, this project is a showcase of using leading edge technology for the benefit of our nation and the world, with improvements to the communication devices we all rely on.

Ladies and gentlemen, for the overall good of our national progress and well-being we must support this wonderful opportunity in full."

"He’s not really talking to the local audience, Kieran. He’s giving all his attention to the big TV camera."

"Yes, Mr B. Benton told him before we came on stage that he’d be live to the 24-hour news channels."

"I don't like him. He’s a show pony."

The Kieran part of Kieran/Ranevargar reacted quickly.

"Don't laugh out loud at him, Rhys. He deserves it but we only want attention to focus on Woorawa tonight."

"I suppose! Hey, when Woorawa speaks you should give him an authority aura like you used with Maynor and the High Council."

"He doesn't want it."

Rhys’s surprise registered strongly in Woorawa’s mind.

"How come?"

"I’ve already been gifted with authority by Uncle Burrimul and the elders. Wearing this cloak means I accepted it."

Tan's thought came now, loud and clear.

"Woorawa's spirit will shine through, Rhys. That will hold people's attention in a special way."

Ranevargar/Kieran probed gently, and shared their observation.

"It is all Tan, Kieran, supporting Woorawa from a unique perspective."

"He’s always been able to startle us, Ranevargar, but the oracle mode confuses all of us."

The senator’s voice rose in another strident call for progress, jobs and recognition of all the benefits the mining project would provide, and Kieran/Ranevargar’s attention moved to Woorawa.

"Are you ready, Woorawa? He’s about to finish."

Woorawa adjusted the cloak and glanced at Tan.

"Hold your intervention till the questions start, Ranevargar. Tan's recognition of our spirit tells me to give our voice to everyone here as well as those watching on their TVs first."

"Tan is right, Woorawa. Speak from your heart with the backing of your people, two lords of Fairie, and your friends."

Woorawa smiled and stood tall then, when the applause finished, shook his head at the adjudicator's offer of the microphone.

"Take it, Woorawa. It will send your voice through the TV."

"Good thinking, Rhys."

The adjudicator saw Woorawa's change of intention and handed him the microphone. A phrase sounded loud and clear through the hall.

"That is a welcome to all people who respect our ways and stand with us against those who would destroy our sacred places. We will not allow a thousand generations of association to be sacrificed to the money idol.

I proclaim, with the authority of my people, that the mining company is denied Welcome to our special places."

The senator rose from his chair, shaking his head and gesticulating with motions of denial.

"Listen to the voice of our people."

Woorawa moved to stand with Auntie Arika and her group and the Tan chant sounded. The elders added strength, and then sections of the audience raised their voice.

Auntie Arika’s’s voice lifted in harmony and the Kieran part of the Ranevargar/Kieran meld shivered in response and, spirit caught, carried with the flood of voices till Woorawa spread his arms and signalled an end.

The adjudicator, struggling his way through the effect of the chant, accepted the microphone then, in tune with the audience, regarded Woorawa and Auntie Arika with silent awe.

"The voice of Woorawa’s people is thunder, Kieran."

***

Copyright © 2023 Palantir; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow!

another fast paced, information rich chapter….. leaving us all on edge for what’s coming next.

the way the boys and Ravengar all work together is great to see, they’re peeling away all the layers of the mining and government officials to get to the real story.

Thank goodness they are aware of the mining companies plans to bulldoze the valley of the Eagles - hopefully they come up with a great plan to thwart the mining companies efforts.

next chapter please 🙏 

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Extraordinary counter espionage measures being exercised, now we almost wish to see aggressive reprisals undertaken to ensure the safety and privacy  of the team.

Awesome chapter again and thank you for sharing your wonderful story.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
12 hours ago, mutch71 said:

Wow!

another fast paced, information rich chapter….. leaving us all on edge for what’s coming next.

the way the boys and Ravengar all work together is great to see, they’re peeling away all the layers of the mining and government officials to get to the real story.

Thank goodness they are aware of the mining companies plans to bulldoze the valley of the Eagles - hopefully they come up with a great plan to thwart the mining companies efforts.

next chapter please 🙏 

Thanks for the 'Wow!'. :thankyou:

Yes, they sure close ranks when the need arises.

'thwart' - I love that word. 😀 - BUT - there's trickery ahead.

  • Wow 1
Link to comment
11 hours ago, Dathi said:

Extraordinary counter espionage measures being exercised, now we almost wish to see aggressive reprisals undertaken to ensure the safety and privacy  of the team.

Awesome chapter again and thank you for sharing your wonderful story.

Yes, a world-wide mining corporation has formidable resources at its call.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback - every comment is an affirmation that the story has some value.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

I'm awed by the power of the chant and looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks, DD,

The chant, a mystery courtesy of Tan, is a background of influence and power througout the story.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Palantir

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, jkeeling said:

Another amazing chapter.  Loving this continuing of the great story. 

Thanks so much, @jkeeling. I hope the coming chapters will hold your interest too.

The 'great story', as you put it, is still in the early days of it's unfolding.

Edited by Palantir
  • Love 2
Link to comment

The guys are good; but this team they face is determined and truly evil.  All too often big business and big government are so in bed with each other that their only actions are in support of each other to the point that it drowns out what is happening with the majority of the world.  

I hope that the elders and Auntie giving their authority behind this group with be enough.  Media manipulation is second nature to both big business and big government; but if the actions can be caught truthfully, then even they can't hide the truth, only spin it.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, centexhairysub said:

The guys are good; but this team they face is determined and truly evil.  All too often big business and big government are so in bed with each other that their only actions are in support of each other to the point that it drowns out what is happening with the majority of the world.  

I hope that the elders and Auntie giving their authority behind this group with be enough.  Media manipulation is second nature to both big business and big government; but if the actions can be caught truthfully, then even they can't hide the truth, only spin it.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

You are so right about the media manipulations of, 'big business and big government', - a scary part of today's world.

Kieran was outraged when he saw Benton's plans and I think that was a moment for realisation of just what they might be up against.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Palantir said:

Thanks for the 'Wow!'. :thankyou:

Yes, they sure close ranks when the need arises.

'thwart' - I love that word. 😀 - BUT - there's trickery ahead.

Oohhh…. Trickery can be fun 🤩 

 

Perhaps…….  This is one of those rare situations where the Author posts a quick follow up chapter….  You know…… Because of the urgency and seriousness of the story line….. 😁 (cheeky grin) 

  • Haha 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, mutch71 said:

Oohhh…. Trickery can be fun 🤩 

 

Perhaps…….  This is one of those rare situations where the Author posts a quick follow up chapter….  You know…… Because of the urgency and seriousness of the story line….. 😁 (cheeky grin) 

Lol - I did spend about an hour on the next chapter this morning. - maybe this urgency and seriousness warrants a delay so the anticipation can build to new heights???? :gikkle:

  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

I'm all caught up!  I'm thankful that our guys have magic on their side, I can't see how ordinary people could win this battle.  Sadly similar goings on are happening all over earth.  I can't wait to see Benton's reaction when his dastardly plan fails!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Palantir

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, CincyKris said:

I'm all caught up!  I'm thankful that our guys have magic on their side, I can't see how ordinary people could win this battle.  Sadly similar goings on are happening all over earth.  I can't wait to see Benton's reaction when his dastardly plan fails!

Yep! As I think Rhys would say, 'Without magic we'd be cactus!'.  (It's a strange saying but it expresses the sentiment well.)

We'll see Benton's initial reaction in tomorrow's post. :P

Edited by Palantir
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..