Jump to content
    Palantir
  • Author
  • 3,823 Words
  • 2,228 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Widderkin - 45. Chapter 45

Chapter 45.

Rhys's glance switched from Ranevargar, sitting in the luxurious fur lining Maurice’s transport cavity, to watch and wonder if Kieran's swift approach meant anything more than eagerness to get going. A big smile and a quick hug as they readied themselves suggested this was Kieran without Ranevargar.

"It's mostly me at the moment, Rhys, and I’ll be all myself as soon as Lady Narello is safely back in her Realm and Maurice is on his way."

"Is everything all right? You looked like you were in a hurry?"

"Everything’s good, Rhys, except we’re both gonked."

Maurice’s protective flap started lowering and Kieran’s smile grew even stronger at the concerned touch to his brow.

"That won't help, Rhys. It's our brains exhausted, not our bodies, and Ranevargar’s going to put us both in a kind of trance for as long as we need to recover properly ... Stay close. Maurice will take over while we’re out of it."

"Out of it? You mean we won't be able to talk?"

"I know. There’s so much to tell you but it’ll have to wait because the trance will be like sleep only deeper."

Rhys had a strange sense that all the others were sharing his disappointment. Well, Kieran must be talking to them too. The Courtyard took on a blue tinge and the conversation halted with the distraction of Krol launching skyward and all the Realm Lords moving hastily clear.

"We depart for the Central Grove. Rest and relax while we travel."

That was definitely Ranevargar's signature voice and Rhys briefly wondered what was ahead. No,

he was referring to their non-stop efforts since before daylight. Maurice’s upward glance showed Krol joining the formation of Guardians as its silent wheeling changed to purposeful direction.

***

Everyone in the Courtyard watched in wonder as the blue glowing Dragon, wings now spread in unmoving splendour, lifted silently clear of the Castle. Powerful wing beats initiated a dramatic bank of direction change and motion.

Aglaron, mind whirling with a gamut of thoughts and emotions, dismissed the wondrous images of the construct and turned to Uirebon.

"Keryth's conditioning distresses me, Uirebon, and he gave no indication of a resolution."

Empathy flowed.

"We will continue to know him as Kieran while he makes that resolution, My Lord. I suspect that private session with Maynor was connected in some way and I eagerly anticipate our meeting in a week's time."

"Yes ..."

Lady Narello's presence disappeared as her elegant form morphed to that of her tall envoy and Aglaron's contemplation was lost with the awareness of Maynor's silent attention.

"Maynor watches with his mind shuttered and an appearance of apprehension. Can he be expecting me to ignore Keryth's protection?"

"He knows you have cause, my Lord. Maybe he expects a negative but technically acceptable reaction of some kind."

"He knows me better than that. My clear displeasure and silent dismissal will be enough. Learn the way of communication with these wondrous Guardians while I dismiss him to his Realm."

At Aglaron's authorative gesture Maynor moved, with his Power Master, to the harnessed Griffins they’d arrived on and climbed into place. As soon as they were goggled and secure the Griffins received their release and climbed skyward.

"Astonishing, their minds are shielded."

"Yes, Maynor has experience with their control, remember. Keryth wants them free when they complete their task."

The High King pointed to seven Griffins perched at vantage points on the battlements.

"The remaining Guardians have no restraints beyond an expectation of respect and care. We will make time to learn their ways as soon as possible, Uirebon. How long can you delay the return to your Realm?"

"Days, my Lord. My Realm was unaffected by Maynor's assault and all the need is here and in the Gateway Realm. My triads, with their indefinite stay, will assist as they can. Also, we must study the reconfigured Nexus."

"The Nexus? Uirebon, the Nexus functions as never before. Repair and restoration elsewhere must take priority."

"Of course, but Keryth expressly sought my help with knowledge of its working, as well as information about the history of his Realm."

"He did? ... And you wish to have this ready for our welcome? Then we will make it happen."

***

When Kieran's grasp on his arm lost its firmness the query rising in Rhys's mind was quickly cut off.

"Don't disturb him, Rhys. We must leave Kieran and the Maker to recover from their deep exhaustion. This time of travel will greatly help with their recovery."

"Time of travel? That sounds like it’ll take a while?"

"Well over an hour, Rhys, if we stay with our Gryphon escort."

"Is Krol all right? I can't believe how much he’s been through today."

A slight adjustment of wing action lifted Maurice above the Griffins and Rhys quickly found Krol positioned near the end of the second formation.

"Why’s he way back there? He’s their leader."

"He accepts the assistance of formation flying on my instructions, Rhys. The food gave him a boost but he needs more."

"Ranevargar told Kieran that Krol would be okay for two or three weeks."

"His memories show that he expended four or five weeks of normal effort in the five days of the quest."

"I don't know how he did it. Kieran knew when he was weary but he never ever showed it."

"It was a joint effort, Rhys, and you are all weary."

An impression of Mr B very sensibly telling them all to relax and rest while they could, popped into Rhys's mind and made him smile.

"Close your eyes, Rhys. Mr B has just requested that I put you all to sleep till we approach the Grove."

***

Rhys blinked at the dark and stirred reluctantly. Not another one of Woorawa's early get-ups? Every part of his body said it wanted to do nothing.

"It's late afternoon, Rhys, and I am not Woorawa."

Sleepiness slipped away.

"Maurice, what’s happened now?"

"The Grove is close and I have woken you all to share in our approach. The Realm gathers to welcome the return of the Maker. Look."

The view through Maurice’s eyes showed the Griffin escort winging it's way above a strange multicoloured cloud and the webs of drowsiness fled from Rhys's mind.

"How can there be so many?"

"The Guardians passed the news and the Realm responds. It is a wonder I thought you should all see."

It was a wonder indeed. So many birds the ground below was blocked from view. A mass of dark birds wheeled in concert with a change of direction causing a chain reaction of response. Rhys recognised them as one of the types of wading birds they'd seen so abundant in the lagoons beside the big lake. Awareness switched abruptly to Kieran resting quietly against his side.

"Yes, Rhys. Kieran and the Maker show no sign of awakening and I am not to disturb them unless there is a situation I can't handle."

There was a muffled laugh which sounded like Woorawa. Treetops appeared far below when Dragon and Griffins left the massive flock behind and the convoy began to lose height.

"We must be getting close to the Grove?"

"Minutes, Rhys. This descent gives the Griffins a big increase in speed."

Maurice’s view turned to the left and revealed another massive flock of birds.

"Are they all heading for the Grove?"

"Yes, Rhys. The abundance of life in this Realm is hard to comprehend. That is the seventh distinct flock we have overtaken."

Rhys pondered that till the vegetation below became the viewpoint.

"What sort of forest is that, Maurice? They can't all be Realm trees."

Maurice’s eyes focused finely for a moment.

" In my memory the Central Grove is a magnificent group of eleven trees, Rhys. The change after six hundred years is hard to comprehend, but those are definitely all Realm trees, bordering the river, as far as I can see."

The Griffins wheeled and the new aspect, showing an end to the trees and the start of a familiar lake system, made Rhys want to yell with excitement. Maurice powered past the trees then veered and banked in a grand circle over the open plain and flared enormous wings to scoop air and touch down in a surprisingly elegant landing.

"Why the surprise, Rhys?"

Rhys, thinking about Kieran as their cover lifted, had other things on his mind.

"What do we do about them? Will they wake up or will we carry them down? The four of us can do it if we’re careful."

Mr B, Woorawa and Tan were now standing next to him.

"They look too peaceful to move, Rhys. Maurice’s fur is soft, and if he closes his flap again they’ll stay comfortable."

"Mr B is right, Rhys. Nothing will disturb them here with me."

Tan and Woorawa were nodding their agreement.

"I suppose. After doing everything together it feels like we’re deserting him ... I think I’ll stay close."

"Unnecessary, Rhys. You are as close as a thought here in the Maker’s Grove. The hosts are eager to welcome you and Kieran will contact you the moment he is ready."

Rhys turned at this mention of the hosts and his eyes widened. Host was the right description. There were so many of them ... And dwarfing them were five Panthers sitting regally on their haunches. He had to restrain his yell of greeting so as not to wake Kieran.

"Well, I suppose Maurice will be enough to look after him ... Let's go!

***

More than an hour passed before Kieran's return to awareness kicked into action with a hasty check of everyone's well-being and whereabouts. Ha! Lucky things. They were all relaxing somewhere in warm water. A peek through Rhys’s eyes showed Mr B next to him, all drowsy with his eyes closed. Woorawa was the same and Tan’s blissful smile ... was matched by the contentment pervading his mind.

"They are being well treated, Kieran, and we will join them when we are ready. How are you feeling?"

The channels between them were wide open so this was a kind of acknowledgement rather than a real query.

"Kind of weird, Ranevargar. My mind feels like it's ready for anything and my body is all complaining and lazy."

The mental equivalent of a laugh flowed to Kieran.

"I am the other way round. My body has been deprived of action while my mind still wants to recover."

Kieran's automatic probe to check the state of Ranevargar's mind revealed the usual bewildering degree of complexity, and buzz of activity too fast to follow, then a wonderful mix of achievement and gratitude.

Whoops! He was looking way deeper than he meant to. His apology was cut off by a wash of welcome.

"Delve deep, Kieran. Our merge was successful beyond expectation but several more practice sessions before the High King arrives would benefit us both."

"We need to keep him thinking I’m a sort of super Realm Lord?"

"A general precaution, Kieran, while you establish your independence."

" Yes, there’s an awful lot to work out."

"Indeed, Kieran, and before you rejoin your companions there are serious matters you must consider and resolve. Some you have wisely held at bay for lack of proper information and some are new or only lightly considered."

"You mean about the High King? Everything you had me say to him is clear in my mind and we’ve got a week before we see him again, but you really mean Rhys don't you?"

"I do, Kieran, but also Mr B. There is information I haven't yet given you."

After the deep sharing of the mind merge Kieran wondered how that was possible and it heightened some puzzles he'd mulled, rather briefly, after the first merge at Maynor's Castle ... Was this the right time to air them?... Yes, with serious things ahead it was.

"Ranevargar, I do trust you. You know that, but who are you really? Every time we do something you get more mysterious. Maynor's mind manipulation is kid stuff compared to what you can do ... and you bypassed the High King’s Nexus locks without even trying. I saw you ignore the golden helmet and make Maynor attack you instead of the High Castle ... And how come the other Realm Lords seem to think you’re kind of harmless and helpless when you've been doing stuff they’re clueless about. None of them could make a Realm tree or a Guardian, let alone a Dragon construct who can rule a Realm. Uirebon’s the Lore Master and he was completely baffled at the way you brought Lady Narello to the Council?"

There was more, much more, but Kieran stopped with the strange mixture of amusement and empathy flaring from Ranevargar.

"Kieran, I can only smile. Your questioning is mirrored by mine. The return of lost abilities and knowledge partially answers many of your questions but increases my bewilderment of who you are, or, rather, who you have become.

My knowledge is ancient, garnered through the passing centuries that precede even Lord Uirebon's by a millennium. For almost five hundred years, till I sought greater fulfilment, I held, under another name, the keys to the Nexus."

"You were the High King and you gave it up?"

"Your grandfather was eminently suited to the position and won his challenge convincingly.

Kieran, you can take any Realm Stone at will. You call power unknown in Faerie. Rhys brings healing. Woorawa sings and overrides even my Dragon’s power, and, just before we left the High Castle, Tan called truth from the High King."

"He what?"

"While we dealt with Maynor, Tan approached Aglaron, Uirebon and Lady Narello with an unknown aspect about him."

"An aspect? What does that mean?"

"I have no idea, Kieran. It was new for the Realms. Maurice recognised its significance and relayed his memories to us the moment we left Aglaron's privacy ward, but your mind was taxed and somewhat fuzzy by that stage."

Fuzzy! Rhys was going to love hearing that. Kieran peeked again but Tan just felt like Tan. Yet another puzzle.

"Ranevargar, I haven't got a clue how all these things are happening, except that it has to be connected with my Opal, so it's all a mystery to me too ... but I haven't been hiding stuff like you have."

"There are no more secrets, Kieran. At the time I was concerned for your peace of mind while we confronted Maynor and Aglaron, but our merge has put an end to that"

"Ha! Now I'm not fuzzy it's okay to disturb my mind?"

A mix of concern and support washed strongly from Ranevargar.

"Are you Keryth, an Elven Prince with two hundred years of life and heritage ... or are you Kieran, a human mix of predominantly manufactured memories and a short half year of real life?"

Kieran was silent while he figured how to respond.

"I am both, Ranevargar ... You are saying I have to be one or the other?"

"The information I gained from Maynor shows clearly that, with every case like yours, the sense of human identity was lost when the conditioning was reversed."

"You mean I wouldn't be me anymore?"

"In essence ... Yes."

Kieran's response was a while in coming.

"That's ... That’s like dying. Ranevargar, I’d lose Rhys and everyone else. There’s no way that’s going to happen."

More understanding flowed from Ranevargar along with a sense of sadness.

"And what of Keryth's life and love? That is as real as yours."

"Love?"

"Of course, Kieran, the underlying situation that allowed all Maynor's manipulations."

Kieran went quiet when a new understanding sent his thoughts whirling.

"You said ‘is’, Ranevargar. You mean there’s someone here in the Realms?"

"Yes, there is, Kieran. Someone who means as much to Keryth as Rhys means to Kieran. Someone who sacrificed his love because he was cruelly manipulated into believing it was the best thing to do for you."

Puzzlement and curiosity passed with sudden and troubling understanding.

"This is what you were keeping from me?"

"Yes, Kieran. Keryth was heart bonded for two decades with Pethron, his quiet and gentle companion, till Maynor learned of the relationship and used it to further his own purposes."

"Pethron? ... It doesn't stir any memories ... and he wasn't in Aglaron's mind."

"You remember nothing of your Elven persona, Kieran, and Pethron was a factor of great concern in Aglaron's mind."

Kieran jumped to the wrong conclusion.

"Why? Has he hidden Pethron somewhere and he’s worried that I'll be angry if I know?"

"Steady, Kieran. That is an overly hasty judgement. Everyone knew with complete certainty, Maynor's contrived certainty, that they were acting in your best interest."

"So, he wasn't hidden?..."

A new and disturbing realisation grew in Kieran's mind.

"Is he waiting somewhere, still with a heart bond? I ..."

Ranevargar interrupted forcefully.

"Pethron currently has no memory of Keryth. He eagerly agreed to Maynor's suggestion that he watch and guide you through your time in the human world. Your father and Uirebon believed he was there to test the efficacy of the conditioning, but Maynor was expecting to manipulate your underlying attraction as a way to ensure continued exercises with Nexus power."

"Underlying attraction? ... You mean ...?"

"Yes, Kieran. Pethron has been with you all along in the human persona of Mr B."

Kieran suffered a kind of mental speechlessness as the somewhat impersonal Pethron became the thoughtful and caring Mr B.

"This is awful, Ranevargar. If we get Maynor to reverse Mr B's conditioning and not mine it will be cruel and sad for him. What am I going to do?"

"I won't instruct you, Kieran. The decisions you face are so weighty they must be yours and yours alone, but I do have some thoughts you might like to consider."

"Please. Share them with me."

"You have your own well-being, the well-being of your friends, and your relationship with your father, along with the restoration and future pathway for a Realm to take into account. Mr B must have a full understanding of that pathway because any decision about his own reconditioning should be his."

"I didn't mean I would make it for him, Ranevargar. You’ve been way ahead of me, that's all."

"I know you didn't, Kieran. Now what do you think of ..."

***

Rhys’s steady stream of queries to Maurice about Kieran and Ranevargar had at last brought a response that there were signs of stirring, and the four friends, accompanied by a group of hosts, were making their way to the clearing at the edge of the great Plain.

"How long since we left them, Tan?"

Tan checked his watch.

"Just over two hours now. They must have been even more exhausted than we thought."

"Yeah! I can't believe a healing boost wouldn't have helped."

Woorawa paused at a junction to check the alternative trail.

"Another track. I wonder how they stop themselves getting confused?"

"They wouldn't get lost on that one. It looks major."

Mr B agreed.

"It certainly is, Rhys, and with all these hosts I'm not surprised it looks so used, and they do live here, Woorawa, so it's probably so familiar they don't even think about it."

"I wonder if they’ve got a location sense like Kieran's ... We’ll probably have more waiting while he gets cleaned up."

Mr B laughed.

"Don't be so impatient, Rhys. We’re meant to be relaxing. The hot spring and fresh clothes will be a lot better for him than a boost ... I think Ranevargar will take over looking after us."

Woorawa turned from checking the diverging trail.

"He’ll probably confuse us with the hosts."

Rhys gave a disbelieving snort.

"Get real, Woorawa! Is he going to think one of the hosts painted himself black? You look like a dressed up lump of coal."

Tan got rather indignant.

"No he doesn't. These tunics look better on him than they do on the rest of us. He’s kind of ... distinctive."

Rhys grinned knowingly while Mr B answered.

"I agree with you, Tan. Though he’s kind of distinctive whatever he’s wearing."

Woorawa shook his head, dismissing this nonsense.

After a few minutes the trail ended and the huge form of Maurice, watching their approach with his great golden eyes, grabbed attention like a magnet.

"Gods! He’s so big and his eyes feel like they’re sucking my mind away."

"Ha! Impossible, Rhys, even for Maurice. You can't suck anything out of a vacuum."

Rhys started to respond but a mass of movement brought an excited yell instead.

"Gryl!"

He started to run but after a few steps the moving mass of five special Panthers enveloped him, and then the others, in their second effusive reunion of intimate head butts and great rasping tongue lick's.

"You great lump! I’ve already had a wash."

That just brought more licks and a rather amused communication from Maurice.

"More lumps, Rhys?"

Rhys’s head turned and, after a parting neck hug, rushed to join Kieran and Ranevargar as they clambered from Maurice’s back.

"Who are they, Ranevargar? I don't recognise these hosts, except for the distinctive looking lump of coal that must be Woorawa."

"Stickybeak! Eavesdropper!"

The first moment of meeting, both mind and body and totally personal, spread to include all the friends then changed, with Kieran's communication of shared accomplishment, to shared happiness.

"Yes, my friends, the Dragon Quest has succeeded and we are safe at home. Come with me, while Kieran is refreshed, to receive the acclaim of my Realm."

Rhys was reluctant, well they all were really, to be apart from Kieran any longer. Kieran lifted his arm and sniffed his nose as if disgusted.

"I'll be back as soon as I can. I really need a good cleanup and I’m not going to wait till after the welcome."

He gestured in Maurice’s direction then hustled off with several of the hosts.

Rhys glanced at Maurice, wondering why they needed a welcome from him.

"Not just a welcome from Maurice, Rhys. Kieran was indicating the gathering behind him."

Ranevargar beckoned, then surprised the friends by nimbly returning to Maurice’s back, beckoning them to follow, then ascending to the smooth standing area of the big skin flap.

Rhys was first and with every step his astonishment grew. On the left, behind the day’s five journey steeds, dozens more Panthers sat quietly on their haunches. To their right and hidden till now by Maurice’s great body, were rank upon rank of Griffins. The goosebumps already rising in his hair ran down his neck when his eyes lifted to the multitude of animals gathered as far as he could see. Woorawa's gasp of disbelief was echoed in various ways by Tan and then Mr B. The friends stared while the silence around them pressed with uncanny force.

***

 

Copyright © 2018 Palantir; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 10
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

An impressive animal kingdom, though with the level of energies required to give “life,” is it closer to think somewhat like the clone wars?

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

So the truth of Ranevargar being a former High King of the Realms comes out; in ancient times, so very long ago, the history of the Realms and the reasons for the nexus disharmony needs to be disclosed too. I want to believe that the life of ages has made Ranevargar a truly better person and that the powers of a life renewed will not spoil the person he has become.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Tan has manifest powers too. It seems more like the Opal did seek out and gift the companions needed for the support of the chosen one; to revive a dead realm and return humans to the realms proper.

Edited by Philippe
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Philippe said:

An impressive animal kingdom, though with the level of energies required to give “life,” is it closer to think somewhat like the clone wars?

Lol - Nope! - these are real animals with  real life.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Sleeping on the job, must be a West Island thing, tut, tut.  Truth is rest and recuperation, as we all know, are essential to being able to perform and function properly.  Ponderously perturbing perambulations, to regain full knowledge for himself and Mr. B or to retain the status quo?  Peeling onions again, layered complexities and contentious conundrums keeping us guessing.  I hope that Kieran takes close note on how to order his new realm from the excellent example provided by Ranevargar.  

Awesome chapter and thank you for sharing.  

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Philippe said:

So the truth of Ranevargar being a former High King of the Realms comes out; in ancient times, so very long ago, the history of the Realms and the reasons for the nexus disharmony needs to be disclosed too. I want to believe that the life of ages has made Ranevargar a truly better person and that the powers of a life renewed will not spoil the person he has become.

Yet another character turns out to be more than the surface shows.

Hmm! Rane describes his sanctuary Realm as more fulfilling than the achievement of being High King - sounds pretty positive to me.

Edited by Palantir
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Philippe said:

Tan has manifest powers too. It seems more like the Opal did seek out and gift the companions needed for the support of the chosen one; to revive a death realm and return humans to the realms proper.

Maybe! :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Dathi said:

Sleeping on the job, must be a West Island thing, tut, tut.  Truth is rest and recuperation, as we all know, are essential to being able to perform and function properly.  Ponderously perturbing perambulations, to regain full knowledge for himself and Mr. B or to retain the status quo?  Peeling onions again, layered complexities and contentious conundrums keeping us guessing.  I hope that Kieran takes close note on how to order his new realm from the excellent example provided by Ranevargar.  

Awesome chapter and thank you for sharing.  

West Island? Aha! I know - it's that special Nexus powered Realm accessed by portal power from North and South Kiwi Islands.

Conundrum indeed - the proverbial rock and hard place - Scylla and Charybdis situation.

Order his new Realm by Ranevargar's example? - well he sure hasn't shown much time or interest in examining the workings of the other Realms.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Well Kieran is now fully apprised of Mr B's real identity and of his manipulation too as well as the complication of Rhys.  Ranevargar is an ancient Elf and was high King before K's grandfather.  Still no idea as to the new powers K weilds, their source or how K was gifted or why. More please!

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
33 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

Well Kieran is now fully apprised of Mr B's real identity and of his manipulation too as well as the complication of Rhys.  Ranevargar is an ancient Elf and was high King before K's grandfather.  Still no idea as to the new powers K weilds, their source or how K was gifted or why. More please!

Thank you, Dave. :)

Yes, much has been revealed in the course of this oh so eventful day, but, as you point out, much mystery remains.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Man, another complication?  I didn't expect that Mr. B would be Kerith's prior love...and if K really has to choose one version of himself over another--be his original self with a love and no friends, or remain Kieran and have it all but lose a prior love who meant so much to him....

You suck, Pal.  I hope you have a plan in mind where everyone ends up happy.  Sigh.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, ColumbusGuy said:

Man, another complication?  I didn't expect that Mr. B would be Kerith's prior love...and if K really has to choose one version of himself over another--be his original self with a love and no friends, or remain Kieran and have it all but lose a prior love who meant so much to him....

You suck, Pal.  I hope you have a plan in mind where everyone ends up happy.  Sigh.

What? And here am I thinking you love complication. :)

Plan? What plan? :facepalm:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

As I commented early on, I thought the lost love was sent as well; just wrong on which one.  Love how this is continuing to develop and deepen.  Keep up the great work. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

As I commented early on, I thought the lost love was sent as well; just wrong on which one.  Love how this is continuing to develop and deepen.  Keep up the great work. 

Lol - the possibilities seem to be endless in Widderworld.  :)

Thanks again!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Palantir said:

Lol - the possibilities seem to be endless in Widderworld.  :)

Thanks again!

So then...the chapters will be endless too? I love Widderworld!! 🤗🎉❤️🕺🏻🕺🏻

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Philippe said:

So then...the chapters will be endless too? I love Widderworld!! 🤗🎉❤️🕺🏻🕺🏻

Lol - perhaps I should have emphasised the 'seem' part of the quote.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..