Jump to content
    WolfM
  • Author
  • 1,814 Words
  • 6,613 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Journal of Chris Williams - 5. Journal 5

Journal entry 5:

 

I was so full of myself. Constantly thinking how great I was. How my best friend was going to make me someone powerful within the pack. Turns out I let myself get blinded by all that. I didn’t learn in time what it truly meant to be a leader. It took being told I’d likely be executed for me to open my eyes. Apparently, I was only ever a follower, and I ended up following Michael right off a cliff. I wasn’t just blinded by what he told me. My own ego was just as big of a problem. It was so over blown I thought I could do anything without facing repercussions. My actions are not Michael’s fault. They are no one’s fault but mine.

I’ve put off talking about this and try not to think about it. I’ve got to deal with one problem before I can go any further. At the time I thought it would be fun. We were going to actually rape and kill that guy, Aiden’s mate Ethan, and like always we thought we were untouchable. No one would ever discipline the son of the alpha or his beta. I think this is the first time I actually used his name. It was always the human, Aiden’s whore, or some other derogatory description. If he didn’t have a proper name there was no need to treat him humanely since he was a thing and not a person.

The guys we had with us at the bridge didn’t have any idea what was going to ultimately happen. They all knew about beating him to a bloody pulp, and Robert was aware we were going to rape Ethan. Only Michael and I knew the end result would be killing him. Connor and Kevin went along because Michael and I forced them into it. I’m not sure how far they would have gone once things got started. Robert went along because he’s an asshole and thought it would be good fun to beat the crap out of a fag. God I couldn’t stand that moron, but he was good in a fight. If you needed extra muscle to keep people in line, he was the guy to have around. Beyond that, he was as dumb as a bag of rocks but a loyal bag of rocks. For me, attacking Ethan wasn’t so much because he was gay. I kept telling myself that was simply a bonus reason. Mostly it was because Michael ordered it and Ethan was Aiden’s mate. Hurting our enemy it was the most important factor, and what better way to wound someone you can’t take on your own. The fact I had turned into a sadistic fuckup who got off on torturing others was also why I was so eager to do it. I think my reasoning was different from Robert’s, but was it?

Connor was the weakest link in our little group. I don’t mean that in a bad way now, just that he didn’t have the stomach to go out and hurt people. He would fight to defend his friends, but random violence to others was not his thing. I think he caved first during our interrogation. Looking back, I’m glad he did and told them everything. It probably saved him within the pack. Connor and Kevin were forced to be there to prove their loyalty to Michael. They had to show us they wouldn’t bale like Tyler did after the run in with Aiden and Ethan on the cross country trail. I used physical intimidation on them to get them to comply. Michael really turned the screws on Connor and Kevin with mental intimidation. I know he pulled out every last secret he had on them as ammo to seal the deal. If they failed him, he was going to destroy them. I’m pretty sure it would have meant Connor committing suicide. The more I think about it, I don’t know if either one would have actively taken part in raping or killing Ethan. Preventing him from escaping, yeah, but not the worst of our crimes. I hope they wouldn’t have. Maybe they’d have panicked and gone running for help. If they weren’t so afraid of Michael and me, they never would have gone along with any of it.

Tyler told us after the first attack he didn’t want any part of us or hurting Ethan again. He didn’t think the guy was that bad, especially after the meeting in the alpha’s office. Even I was surprised Ethan let us off the hook. Tyler refused to do any more against him and said in no uncertain terms he was no longer our friend. It was the first time any of the guys in our circle stood up to us or walked away. Michael was pissed since no one was allowed to defy him or disagree. He decided he would get back at Tyler later for his disloyalty. He never outright said it and only hinted at things, but I’m sure Tyler was going to meet the same fate as Ethan. His main focus at the time was on that damned human who dared to exist. Tyler could wait and worry about what was coming.

Robert was all in for this idea from the start just because Ethan was gay. He didn’t even have any objections to raping him after beating the shit out of him. He used to say it was how fags where meant to be used and thought it would be fun. He may have hated fags, but he had no issue in making use of one if he was horny. Michael decided Robert would be on our side of the bridge where he took up the enforcer position. That way we could all keep an eye on Connor and Kevin. I had kind of thought he should be behind Connor and Kevin to make sure they didn’t run. Michael however wanted someone on each side of him like an alpha, like Aiden and his pack.

This wasn’t going to be the first time I’d forced myself onto another guy. The girls from school and some of the women around the county were fairly easy to talk into bed, thank you lycan pheromones. I didn’t want to get busted for sexual assault by doing anything forceful towards them. But with a guy it wasn’t gentle or romantic. Michael wouldn’t allow that and reminded me regularly. It was to take care of our horniness and show dominance over the other guy. That’s what Michael taught me from the very first time. You force another guy to submit and be humiliated or worse. There was a sick kind of rush from doing that to some of the guys we used as they tried to defend themselves. The feeling of overpowering and conquering your victim, of making them submit to something they wouldn’t normally do made us feel strong. Now that I can look at it differently, in reality we were weak and sick minded. Connor and Kevin were both forced to submit to that type of abuse more than once. I’m not sure if Michael ever did that to Robert. I know I didn’t, and I’m pretty sure he would have beaten the shit out of me if I tried. When we did it to someone, Michael said it was to put them in their place within our group. I don’t know how we never got turned in for what we did. No guy we used did it willingly, but that didn’t stop us from taking if we felt like it. It was usually me overpowering and pinning them down while Michael took the first turn. By the time I had sloppy seconds, they didn’t put up much of a fight even though we purposely made it hurt. Someday I need to write a letter to Connor and Kevin apologizing for what I did to them. I need to write a lot of letters.

With Ethan, we were going to take things to a whole new level. Michael planned on raping him the first time in his wolf before doing it again in human form. He thought it would destroy any trust Ethan had in wolves. Take one more thing from him before he died. There had been talk about leaving him alive, filled and covered with our… Even with everything else I’ve already written down today, I can’t bring myself to write that last part, but you get the idea of what he was going to be filled with. We were also going to all bite him so there was no way it would be Aiden who eventually turned him. At first, Michael thought this would be enough to destabilize Aiden and prevent him from being any further threat. The idea his mate had been bred by several other wolves and turned by someone other than himself would be devastating. After giving it some additional thought Michael finally changed his mind. As much as he wanted Aiden to see his mate still alive, turned, and covered with our stuff, he instead wanted Aiden to see his mate’s lifeless body in the same fashion. He also kicked around the idea of trying to force Aiden to watch as we raped Ethan and see him die with his own eyes. I pointed out the Wolfsbane laced beer trick wouldn’t work a second time. That day at the bridge was a convenient coincidence of running across Ethan by himself.

I was actually going to kill someone. No matter how many times I say that, it doesn’t make sense to me anymore. No, that isn’t an accurate statement. I was going to beat, rape, and murder someone who had never done anything to me or to any of my friends. His only crime was to exist. I was going to do this to a person who had in fact given me a pass when I attacked him on the cross country trail. Ethan wanted to let the incident drop when the alpha asked what punishment he thought we should receive. I kind of saw that as weakness from him at first, but now I see it as a strength I never had. Why couldn’t I have been more like Tyler and walked away? Simple answer is at the time I didn’t want to change. I liked the person I was, but looking back at what I’d become I don’t understand how I liked myself.

I’m glad I’ve got my session with the shrink in less than an hour. After writing this entry, I really feel the need to talk to her. More so because of what I can’t write yet. The thoughts I’m having now are scaring me. The things I want to do to myself because of this really terrify me.

Copyright © 2017 WolfM; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 75
  • Love 19
  • Wow 6
  • Sad 10
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Chris is writing about some really strong feelings and emotions! It is good for him to get it out. Maybe he can begin to heal and eventually become a positive member of a pack. I'm rea6 enjoying the story from Chris's point of view. Thanks. Jeff

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Wow it sounds like the beginnings of remorse I hope it is honest and that he repents his actions, a very interesting to follow up. Can't wait for the next chapter.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Chris is finally beginning to show remorse for all of his past crimes, hopefully he can now begin the slow process of healing.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

It is very difficult to feel sympathy for someone like Chris after what he had admitted to doing or planning to do under Michael; but at the same time I feel a lot of the pain he was going through - being horrified by what he'd done to Connor and Kevin and crushed by his own guilty conscience.  Obviously he'd need a lot more therapy and counselling to work through his past; he'd need to do some kind of penance for his past transgressions though - more than writing some letters ...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 5/13/2017 at 7:42 PM, BlindAmbition said:

If Chris doesn't want to change. I've been fooled. He Made quite a huge admission. He wouldn't have done that if he wasn't remorseful. 
 Their were things said in Part 1, about things they had done. However, I don't remember quite this much. 
 Chris should thank his lucky stars. With Michael escaping, he won't be dragged into anymore of his sadistic crap. Michael wasn't a friend to anyone. He was too weak to show dominance. So, he used others to get a false sense of greatness. 

Chris is definitely remorseful for his actions.  The more that comes out, the more he admits to means the more he has to deal with.  Chris is talking about more of what he and Michael had done than came up just going after Ethan.  That was kind of the tip of the iceberg and the final straw.

On 5/13/2017 at 7:56 PM, avidreadr said:

Some heavy thinking in this entry.  Chris has a lot to deal with.   An extremely interesting story.

Thank you Avid. 

On 5/13/2017 at 9:36 PM, JeffreyL said:

Chris is writing about some really strong feelings and emotions! It is good for him to get it out. Maybe he can begin to heal and eventually become a positive member of a pack. I'm rea6 enjoying the story from Chris's point of view. Thanks. Jeff

Thank you Jeff.  It's a lot for him to get out i writing and that is just to begin the process for his sessions with the therapist. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 5/13/2017 at 10:39 PM, centexhairysub said:

It isn't unusual for someone that has acted the way Chris has to hurt themselves in some way as they begin to deal with their past actions.  Hope the support for him to deal with it all is in place. 

Thanks Centex.  He does have the support of his therapist, so that is a start.

On 5/13/2017 at 11:37 PM, mikedup said:

Wow it sounds like the beginnings of remorse I hope it is honest and that he repents his actions, a very interesting to follow up. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Thanks Mike. 

On 5/14/2017 at 3:35 AM, chris191070 said:

Chris is finally beginning to show remorse for all of his past crimes, hopefully he can now begin the slow process of healing.

Thanks Chris. 

21 hours ago, hohochan657 said:

It is very difficult to feel sympathy for someone like Chris after what he had admitted to doing or planning to do under Michael; but at the same time I feel a lot of the pain he was going through - being horrified by what he'd done to Connor and Kevin and crushed by his own guilty conscience.  Obviously he'd need a lot more therapy and counselling to work through his past; he'd need to do some kind of penance for his past transgressions though - more than writing some letters ...

Thank you hohochan.  Perhaps pity instead of sympathy.  Chris did some things that inexcusable and hurt a lot of people along the way.  The fact that he is actually addressing what he's done and trying to find some resolution is a start in the right direction, just like possibly writing letters to his victims which could either help or hurt their own recovery.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

It's interesting to know just how far the rabbit hole Chris (and Michael) had gone already.  It would have been one thing for this attack on Ethan to be a major step, but was it really?  They'd already attacked him multiple times and had already raped other people.  Killing them is another step, but it's not as much of an increase compared to going from simply attacking him to attacking, raping, and killing him.  I think we all got that Michael was a bit twisted when it came to Aiden, but it definitely looks like it went well beyond that.  He was a sick wolf and not getting rid of him would have been even more of a poison than it seemed (and it was pretty obvious with what we already knew).

  • Like 4
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Acid07 said:

It's interesting to know just how far the rabbit hole Chris (and Michael) had gone already.  It would have been one thing for this attack on Ethan to be a major step, but was it really?  They'd already attacked him multiple times and had already raped other people.  Killing them is another step, but it's not as much of an increase compared to going from simply attacking him to attacking, raping, and killing him.  I think we all got that Michael was a bit twisted when it came to Aiden, but it definitely looks like it went well beyond that.  He was a sick wolf and not getting rid of him would have been even more of a poison than it seemed (and it was pretty obvious with what we already knew).

It was a deep hole that Chris had climbed into.  Did he help Michael dig it or just follow?  It could go both ways.  You make a good point in asking if the attack on Ethan was a major step.  For Michael, probably not... for Chris?  He was willing to go along without question.  He might have thought it was, but given what the two had already done, sadly not so much.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

It’s just sad to be reading this, Michael was just a nasty piece of work, hopefully in time Chris can still to let go and move forward with his life. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 10/12/2021 at 12:14 AM, Bft said:

It’s just sad to be reading this, Michael was just a nasty piece of work, hopefully in time Chris can still to let go and move forward with his life. 

A quote from Maggy Smith in Downton Abbey I ran across on YouTube kind of fits for this, "Forgive, yes. Forget, never."

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

It is hard to accept that Chris is worth saving at this point after reading this chapter.  He may be able to change, but what he was before is so evil.  His only redeeming point is that at least he does not try to blame any of the others.  What I don't understand yet is why he has changed so much.  That he almost lost his life, but didn't was a obvious starting point.  However, there seems to be something more that sustains his motivation to redeem himself.  That's what I would like to know.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
6 hours ago, raven1 said:

It is hard to accept that Chris is worth saving at this point after reading this chapter.  He may be able to change, but what he was before is so evil.  His only redeeming point is that at least he does not try to blame any of the others.  What I don't understand yet is why he has changed so much.  That he almost lost his life, but didn't was a obvious starting point.  However, there seems to be something more that sustains his motivation to redeem himself.  That's what I would like to know.

His reaction to being sentenced in the first book following his trial is the start. He came very close to being put to death and still has that possibility hanging over him. Chris had a couple choices: stay on the path he was with Michael and likely die, accept being a prisoner and work for change, or attempt for forge his own way and go rogue. Because of his parents, he opted for trying to change.

  • Love 4
Link to comment

This was a very dark place in Chris, but it is good he could revisit this so that he could not only learn from it but recover from it. We shall see.:yes:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
27 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

This was a very dark place in Chris, but it is good he could revisit this so that he could not only learn from it but recover from it. We shall see.:yes:

Things are likely to get even darker for him before there's light.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..