Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,038 Words
  • 569 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
May contain graphic sexual content

Catering With Benefits (3) - An Appetite for More - 17. Must be the Shared Genes

“Oh that hot water feels so good.” said Justin as he came from the shower. “It washed away all the grubbiness of the day.”

“Sounds like a good idea, I’m next.”

Justin lay on his back feeling good about life and happy that he and Jared had used the evening to talk and rid themselves of bad feelings. Now all they would share would be love for each other.

Jared came from the bathroom and sat on the end of the bed drying his hair.

“Feel better now?” asked Justin.

“Yes, I feel alive, and tingly all over. I also feel an immense love for you Justin. A type of love I’ve never felt before. It’s different from the love I feel for my army mates and different to my love for Thomas. It’s brotherly love.”

“I feel that also. It’s very special and new to me.”

“I want to do something special for you, so roll over.”

Justin did as requested, Jared discarded the towel, spread Justin’s legs and kneeled on the bed between Justin’s legs. He leaned over and kissed Justin’s butt cheeks gently. Then without notice he slapped one cheek, very hard, with a flat hand.

“Hey what was that for?”

“You’ve been very naughty and deserve to be punished.”

“What did I do?”

“You had sex with your brother, you know that’s a very naughty thing to do.”

“No, it’s not naughty if they truly love each other.”

“You may be right, perhaps I acted rashly by spanking you.”

“In that case you will have to make it up to me.”

“Of course I will.”

Jared leaned over Justin’s butt again and kissed and nibbled the smooth rounded contours. When Justin clenched his glutes, Jared commented “Wow, they’re rock hard brother. No wonder the ladies like feeling you up between drinks.”

“It’s not as much fun as you licking them.”

“Good, now relax, I’m coming in.”

Justin relaxed completely, awaiting Jared’s cock, but instead he felt a little flicker on his sphincter and realised it was Jared’s tongue.

“Oh, brother that feels so good, go deeper.”

Jared obliged and it was not long before Justin felt the most intense sensation he had ever felt.

“Oh, eat me up, lick me out. Fuck this is so good.”

Then he opened his sphincter as wide as he could to allow Jared in as far as his warm tongue could reach. His cock was pressed against the bed but was hard, throbbing and begging for release. The licking continued faster and more deeply, so Justin just luxuriated in the concentrated pleasure of it. Jared continued, alternating between licking Justin’s cheeks and his hole. Every time Justin felt that tongue touch his entrance he could feel his orgasm getting closer. “Oh fuck I’m gonna come, don’t stop... Ahhh....”

He took a deep breath, held it as he was nearing his peak, then exhaled as his juices were forced out between his abdomen and the sheet.

“Oh... oh....it feels like you’re half way up inside me. How do you do that?”

There was no answer from Jared, just another slap on the butt.

***

In the early hours of the following morning the boys untangled themselves and each lay on their back, trying to wake up fully. As they both stared at the ceiling Jared asked “Can I tell you something, very private, very confidential and for your ears only?”

“Of course, your secret is my secret. Our firstly brotherly secret, how exciting.”

“Yes, but this is a bit more than I was drinking dad’s grog or I stole from the school canteen. This is real adult stuff.”

“Sounds serious, but of course it will remain our secret.”

“I know we promised each other we would not talk about him again, but there is one last thing I need to tell you about him.”

“Go on.”

“You know how the prison said that he hanged himself?”

“Yes.”

“Well his death wasn’t quite like that.”

“You mean they lied about his hanging?”

“Not lied, he did die from hanging, but they don’t know, or don’t want to know how he was hung.”

“With wire from the carpentry workshop, I heard.”

“That’s true, but what I’m trying to tell you is he didn’t hang himself. He was helped along the way. The hanging was arranged.”

“How could that happen and how do you know?”

“Remember when I said some army guys find it hard to adjust their skills to civilian uses.”

“Yes?”

“Some find it necessary to step outside the law to make a living. One of my old mates is now what he calls a fixer.”

“I’m guessing he doesn’t mend broken toasters.”

“No, he fixes things that can’t be done any legal way.”

“Are you saying he fixed the hanging?”

“Exactly, so you see why this must remain just between us.”

“Fucking hell I do. I probably wouldn’t be believed anyway.”

“So is this mate of yours in the prison?”

“No, he’s the outside man who gets the contracts and arranges for someone, whom I don’t know, to fulfil the contract from the inside. I don’t even know if it’s a prisoner or a warden.”

“And why would he tell you this? Close army mates you may have been, but it’s still risky spreading that sort of stuff around.”

“Because I let out the contract.”

“You mean you asked for this to be done?”

“Yes, for our family.”

“Fuck! Serious stuff and presumably this costs money.”

“Lots, but I had it put aside, just in case there was something special I needed.”

“That seems like money well spent. I should give you something towards the cost. But Craig and I only have joint accounts. It will take me some time to siphon off some cash without him being suspicious.”

“No need for that. I would have done it anyway and if it makes you feel better, then consider it my gift to you Justin.”

“I don’t think I could have asked for a better brother, even if I could pick one.”

“Just doing my big brother thing.”

“I love you so much Jared.”

“And I love you.”

“So show me again. This time I want to feel your cock inside me.”

“Including my cum?”

“Especially your warm creamy cum. Fill me with love, brother.”

<>

When Jared was finished he remained inside Justin until his flaccid penis was ejected involuntarily by Justin’s sphincter. Then Justin began to flex his rectum and churn the creamy juices inside him. Finally he said “Is this the best sex in the world?”

“Are you asking or telling me?”

“Both, I’m telling you it’s been the best for me and asking you.”

“I didn’t realise it could be so good. Most guys never experience this. There really is something special about brothers loving this much.”

“Must be the shared genes.”

“Fuck!”

“What again, so soon.”

“No, I just realised something. Do you realise that old bastard left us a gift, that he could never have imagined.”

“And it’s the gift that keeps on giving.”

“That means, we get the last laugh, at the expense of the fucking old homophobe.”

“And we can keep on laughing for the rest of our lives.”

They both burst into laughter, then kissed and hugged as new lovers do.

<>

After showering, they settled their hotel bill and set off home. They didn’t bother with breakfast because, while they felt their love for each other was real, there was just that slight touch of guilt that made them get back to their partners early in the day, and before questions might be asked.

***

Justin rushed into Craig’s open arms and said “Good to feel your arms around me again.”

“You’ve only been gone one night.”

“Even so, it still feels good to be home.”

“So did you two drink enough to forget your problems?”

“I think so, it was just good to talk as brothers with no secrets and you know we think so much alike. It’s almost as if we were twins.”

“Well you’re far from being that, but I’m happy you two are so close.”

“Yes, very close. I love him so much.”

“That’s good. I can’t imagine what it must be like to have a brother.”

“Oh, we talked about that too, what we missed out on and how good it would have been. But the important thing now is we have found each other and established our own loving relationship. That feels so good.”

“Yes... must be...” Craig said slowly and slightly puzzled by Justin’s demeanour, but he didn’t notice.

“Now tell me what happened at the restaurant last night, anything exciting.”

“No, it was a pretty average night, all went well and in fact I left early and just as I got home Thomas called to check if I’d heard from you about staying out. Then we chatted for a while.”

“About Jared and me?”

“No, it’s not all about you. He talked about his new job and plans for a few political functions at Poppy’s.”

“So that means we’ll see more of Jared and Thomas.”

“Yes, of course?”

***

Brendan’s name and the word ‘father’ were never again uttered by Justin in regard to the deceased. When forced to speak about him Justin called him, ‘my mother’s ex husband or sperm donor’.

***

Thomas was doing a very un-Thomas thing when Jared arrived home. He was cleaning out his wardrobe and already had a pile of clothes on the bed for donation to the charity shop. As Jared walked in he asked “Moving out?”

“Not me, just some of my clothes.”

“That’s good, what prompted this?”

“I need to update my wardrobe a bit. Now that I’m a campaign manager I will have to dress the part.”

“You’re not going to do the suit and tie thing, are you?”

“Not always but there will be occasions when it’s necessary. Now tell me, how’s the hangover?”

“Not too bad really. We actually didn’t drink much more after I called you. We had so much fun talking about our childhoods and what could have been if we had grown up together and shared a bedroom.”

“I don’t even want to think about it, all that testosterone bouncing around in one room.”

Jared laughed, then added “We did discuss such things and how competitive we might have been.”

“I certainly would not want to be between you two and the next hottest boy on the street.”

“So you think we’re hot?”

“Of course. At the risk of upsetting you today, remember I’ve had both of you, so I can speak with some authority on the subject.”

“Nothing can upset me today, not after such a wonderful night.”

Thomas did not reply. He just looked at Jared and raised his eyebrows.

“What’s that look for?”

“I’m not sure actually. Don’t know what made me do it, just an involuntary reaction.”

“Ok, whatever.”

“Now, while I get a box from the shed for my old clothes, why don’t you start on your end of the closet and help a homeless person update his wardrobe.”

“But there’s nothing I don’t need. It’s all good stuff.”

“Like all this old army clothing, planning to re-enlist?”

“No, but it’s fashionable, especially the real army issue stuff.”

“Then give some would-be weekend warrior a thrill, when he finds a bargain at Vinnies.”

“Ok, don’t nag. I’ll make a deal, if you make me coffee, I’ll see what I can find to give away.”

“You’re on.”

<>

When Thomas returned with the boxes, Jared was sorting through his wardrobe as requested but was doing it totally naked.

“Not that I’m complaining.” said Thomas “But why are you naked?”

“I’m giving away all the clothes I wore to the funeral yesterday. Don’t want anything to remind me of it.”

“Fine, but I don’t think we should include your dirty undies.” Thomas replied as he picked them up and discarded in the rubbish bin.”

“How about that coffee, and can you do me some raisin toast, I haven’t had breakfast yet. We just left the hotel as soon as we got up.”

“Keen to get back to me?”

“Something like that.”

Next Chapter - Always empty your pockets.
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh dear, I see "storm clouds a-brewin'". Jared is mercenary, manipulative and dangerous, not a good combination for someone as naive and eager to please as Justin. I would like to believe Jared disclosed his involvement in Brendan's death solely to impress Justin, but I don't think that is the case. I believe the bigger motivation may have been self-protection, a form of insurance if Brendan's "suicide" is ever investigated. Jared has shown himself to be very adept at lying and I believe he would have no difficulty implicating Justin as an accomplice in the death of their father. Whatever his motive, he is his father's son, a complete bastard who SHOULD NOT be trusted.

Jared and Justin's infidelity bothers me to some extent, less so because of its incestuous nature, more so because of what I believe was the motivation of each party. Perhaps I am less disappointed in Justin because I believe he is a genuinely kind and caring person. I think he is just so happy to have a big brother to look up to after having had a lonely and unhappy childhood, he will do anything to please his big brother Jared. The fact the consensual sex was enjoyable made it the more appealing. Jared's motivation is I believe far more complex, or perhaps more rudimentary. I am not entirely sure what it is, but I get the impression his motivation is for the benefit of "Team Jared" to the exclusion of all other considerations.

I believe the infidelity will hurt their respective partners, however, I think Craig will be the more hurt of the two, or at least the partner more comfortable and forthcoming in expression of his hurt. In doing so, I believe Justin will be genuinely upset and perhaps ashamed he has hurt Craig. I believe Thomas will also be hurt, but I have no doubt Jared will attempt to manipulate or bully him into submission or lay a guilt trip on him for his own prior indiscretion. Even if Thomas fully expresses his hurt, I doubt Jared will take it seriously, his gigantic ego will not countenance anything other than that Thomas is lucky to have him as his lover.

A pivotal chapter @Wombat Bill, written with a sense of authority matching Jared's belief that he is "the man". 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 2
  • Wow 2
Link to comment

So it’s officially confirmed Jared arranged his sperm donors death and seems to be taking Justin down a dark path as he even offered to help pay half the cost rather than being remotely concerned about Jared having their sperm donor killed. I mean I get the anger and even the fantasy of having him killed yet I’m a little surprised the reality of it doesn’t disturb Justin at all. Then there’s the lack of almost any guilt over the cheating and overall it is beyond depressing. I really feel sorry for Thomas & Craig as it’s more than just them having been cheated on it’s also the lack of caring from their partners. “Maybe” they could get a pass if it was drunken moment yet they continued once fully sober and have as far as I can see no plans to stop. Both Craig & Thomas on some level seemed to notice something was up and I’m betting eventually one if not both will realize their partner is cheating on them even if they don’t suspect who it’s with as they might never suspect two half brothers to be having affairs with each other. Thomas seems open minded and maybe a little adventurous so theoretically he “might” be ok with it(I’m doubtful but hey he dealt with his boyfriend having sex with his boss who was sorta a mother figure to him plus he was highly attracted to Justin potentially making the idea sexy to him so it’s hard to predict his reaction.) but Craig was definitely a jealous guy early on so while he may be more causal & less jealousy proned now I doubt he’d be convinced to just go with the flow. Then there’s the lying which even “if” Craig & Thomas could be open to the idea of not being exclusive or making a strange exception in this case I’m not sure either could get passed the lies. Honestly, I really liked Justin a lot as he seemed like a sweet guy but...yeah I know relationships can be mended yet my mind keeps repeating “Craig could do better.” as if I’m almost rooting for a breakup. Call me a romantic but cheating especially cheating without any real guilt gets under my skin. Ok rant over.

  • Love 1
  • Wow 3
Link to comment

I am going to have to wait and see on the results of the recent happenings.  I have been right more often than I wanted to be on upcoming revelations.  I'd like to be wrong for a change.  Reasonable analyses of the situations has been performed by @NimirRaj and @Summerabbacat  

I look forward to the soon arriving chapters.

  • Like 1
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
11 hours ago, ReaderPaul said:

I am going to have to wait and see on the results of the recent happenings.  I have been right more often than I wanted to be on upcoming revelations.  I'd like to be wrong for a change.  Reasonable analyses of the situations has been performed by @NimirRaj and @Summerabbacat  

I look forward to the soon arriving chapters.

Both your major "predictions" have been correct. You either have a "sixth sense" of some sort or are very astute. I "predict" it is the latter, Paul Sherlock Holmes Poirot.

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 1
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..