Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,680 Words
  • 1,166 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
May contain graphic sexual content

Catering With Benefits (3) - An Appetite for More - 38. Brothers in the Desert

p style="text-align:center;"> 187967282_308361190874800_17528337149140 

Three months after their trip to Cairns, Jared suggested another trip away for him and Justin. This time, his reason was to teach Justin desert survival skills.

“But why do you have to go away together again so soon. We never go away together, it always seems to be with Jared. I was super happy for you when you two found each other, but I didn’t think you would need all this bonding time.” lamented Craig.

“It’s only our second trip.”

“Yeah, in three months. When was the last time we went away?”

“Why don’t you go away with Thomas while we are away?”

“That’s hardly appropriate and besides someone has to work around here.”

“Are you saying I don’t do my share of work?”

“When you’re here ok, but you’re away so much.”

“And why would it be inappropriate to go away with Thomas?”

“Do I really need to explain that? We’re not brothers and we both have relationships.”

“But I trust you, mind you I’m not sure about Thomas after our threesome gig when he was with Jared and didn’t even tell us he had a boyfriend. But I’m sure you can handle his advances.”

“Anyway, why don’t we go as a foursome?” suggested Craig.

“But Jared wants to teach me his survival skills and I know you wouldn’t be interested in that.”

“Thomas and I could go sightseeing or to the beach, while you to go playing Jungle Jim.”

“Ah that’s the problem, we’re going to the outback this time to learn about desert survival. There are no beaches and not much to see out there.”

“Ok, go away Lawrence but don’t sleep with the camels.”

“What?”

“Never mind.”

***

On the flight, Justin was very quiet and thoughtful. About thirty minutes after take-off he said to Jared “What, no survival book to study this time. I’ll need to be prepared for questions when we return.”

“No theory this time. This is going to be a practical course in survival; real dirt on your hands and everywhere else, for that matter.”

“I thought these trips were just an excuse for...you know what.”

“Not this time, you’re gonna get a real taste of the outback. You’ll have red dirt in your mouth, up ya nose and even up ya crack.”

“Sounds exciting.” he replied with little interest, believing it was just Jared bluster. He’d already seen the booking itinerary that included the Sails in the Desert, luxury accommodation at the Ayers Rock Resort.

On their first morning at the resort they breakfasted at Gecko’s Cafe, under the sails. They each ordered the Gecko’s big breakfast of poached eggs, smoked bacon, chorizo sausage, field mushrooms, blistered cherry tomatoes, grilled haloumi, hash browns and toasted sourdough. When their breakfast, in individual cast iron pans was served, Justin said enthusiastically “Wow this looks fabulous. This will give us plenty of energy for the day.”

“I’m glad you’re pleased about something.” replied Jared “You slept on the flight, hardly said a word over dinner and slept with your back to me all night. Your cock didn’t even flinch when I put my hand on it early this morning.”

“I just didn’t feel like it last night.”

“Oh, so what happened to whenever you’re near I can’t keep it down?”

“When did I say that?”

“In Dean’s bar the night that tranny did her act for the first time.”

“If you mean Juanito, you have a funny way of remembering things?”

“Well I remember what you said and I also remember how good you tasted when you let me have it all slide slowly down my throat.”

“Anyway that was a long time ago. I feel different now.”

Before Jared could answer, their conversation was interrupted by a public announcement reminding all those booked on the Uluru tour that this was their last call before the bus departure.

Then Jared continued “What do you mean you feel different.”

“About you.”

“Am I not man enough for you anymore?”

“It’s just that... it’s...about us

“I don’t understand.”

“It doesn’t feel right anymore, what we do.”

“You mean, enjoying each other’s company on these short breaks?”

“Not that, it’s the SEX” Justin over emphasised, just as the waiter walked up and asked “More coffee gentlemen?”

“No we’re right!” Jared snapped. The waiter did not take offence, but walked away with a smirk on his face.

“Why doesn’t it feel right? Is it because we are brothers? I thought we agreed it was ok for us to do it.”

“I don’t know that I agreed, you said it and I went along with it, but I’ve been thinking, and now I’m not sure. But it’s not really the brother thing. It is cheating on our partners.”

“But, but we said we were born for each other and that our relationships with our partners is different.”

“We said that when we were very drunk and celebrating the departure of our sperm donor.”

“Maybe, but you weren’t drunk the next morning when you let me put my tongue up your arse or when we were in Cairns and fucked each other till we were exhausted.”

“I know, but things have changed, I’ve changed and simply don’t feel comfortable about it now.”

“Simply? There’s nothing simple about this. I arrange these trips because I thought we loved each other and wanted to be together and make up for all the years we missed out on growing up separately. You know, just this place alone, costs a thousand bucks a night.”

“If it’s the money, I’ll pay.”

“I didn’t mean it that way, I meant being with you is so important I don’t care how much it costs.”

“I’m sorry, I want to be with you on these trips but I don’t want to have sex anymore. Can you please accept that?’

“If that’s what you want then I suppose little brother Justin must get everything he wants. Is that how it works?”

“Don’t be like that, just try to understand how I feel.”

“Is that how you felt when you had sex with Thomas?”

“That wasn’t cheating. Craig was a willing participant and we didn’t even know Thomas was with you. But you saw it as cheating, you even threw Thomas out when you found out. What have you got to say about that?”

“Nothing!...I have to think about that... Now, finish your breakfast we’re going to see Uluru today.”

“But the bus has already left.”

“We don’t need a bus, we’re walking. Well part of the way.”

“And then we get a ride?”

“No, we’ll run part of the way. I told you this was going to be a practical survival course.”

“Ok, let’s do it.” Justin said enthusiastically, as he was pleased that he had finally gotten through to Jared about cheating.

The waiter returned again with his offer of coffee and Jared thought he had better apologise for his previous dismissal. Looking at his name tag, Jared said “Sorry about before... Ryan, we were just having a brotherly disagreement.”

“No offence taken, early mornings are not always the best times for some people. I’m used to it. Two brothers having a desert holiday together, that’s unusual. No partners with you?”

“Just us two, we like to get away together when we can. You see we didn’t grow up together and just recently found each other so we’ve a lot of catching up to do.”

Jared was wearing an unbuttoned shirt and Justin a tight T shirt, both of which gave Ryan a view that he wanted to see more of. “You guys look fit, do you work out together?”

“We both work out, but not together.” replied Jared as he pulled open his shirt for Ryan.

“Wow, impressive pecs and fabulous nipple rings.”

“Hopefully, they will be the only snakes we see out here.”

Then looking at Justin, Ryan asked “Are you the shy one?”

“Not at all.” replied Justin as he pulled up the front of his T shirt.

“Fuck, those are killer abs. Can you take a full-on punch?”

“Why don’t you try?”

“Not now while I’m working, maybe some other time.”

***

They set off in the morning sun, and the rays felt good on their skin. They each carried a small backpack with food drinks and phones. After an hour of walking they came upon a couple of trees which would provide them some shade while they rested. Justin took a long drink from his water bottle and was just about to pour some over his head when he was stopped by Jared.

“Why’d you do that?”

“First rule of outback survival, don’t waste water. Every mouthful could save your life, because water is life.”

“Sorry, but lesson learned.”

“Good, now what did we come here for?”

“To see Uluru?”

“No, that’s just a fucking big rock, and now the aboes don’t even let you climb it. Think again.”

“Ah....to see aboriginal culture?”

“If you call, dancing in the dirt, culture.”

“They say it’s the oldest surviving culture in the world. Over sixty thousand years.”

“Where do they get off saying that. Humans have been around longer than that. Africa and Asia have cultures older than that.”

“So what does it mean?”

“I think when they say oldest surviving culture, that’s a euphemism for a culture that never progressed and developed. Apart from a few rock paintings, which I might add are not unique to Australian Indigenous culture, what else is there to see? It’s not like they ever actually built anything that lasted.”

“Ok white boy, you tell me why we’re here.”

“There are only three things I like about the outback, sun, sand and sex.”

“Well enjoy the first two, because you’re not getting the other one from me.”

Jared then removed his jeans, was wearing no underwear, and stood with his hands on his hips. “Are you sure you’re not tempted by what you see?”

“I do like to look at you, but I’ve already said I’m not cheating on Craig anymore.”

“Fuck Craig!...Hey there’s an idea I’ll file away till later. The uptight wimp probably needs to have his brains fucked out.”

“Stop it, don’t talk about my partner like that.”

“For all we know Thomas and him could be at it right now.”

“Don’t be stupid.”

“As you well know, it wouldn’t be the first time.”

Then Jared knelt down in front of Justin and looked up at him.

“No, I’m not getting it out for you.”

Then Jared replied “We’ll see about that” as he grabbed Justin’s jeans and pulled them down to his ankles.

Justin stared at Jared in defiance of what he wanted. Then Jared grabbed the jeans and pulled Justin’s ankles towards him, causing Justin to lose his footing. As he crashed to the ground on his back the red dust rose in a cloud around him. Before he could react Jared flipped him over and kneeled on his thighs, pinning him to the ground.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Justin spluttered into the red dirt.

When Justin tried to lift his upper body by pressing his hands against the ground, Jared grabbed both arms and pulled them around behind Justin, his face once again crashed into the dirt. Then to stop Justin struggling Jared put one hand around Justin’s neck and squeezed.

“You’re fucking choking me.”

“You’re not choking it you can talk.”

As Jared moved forward and put one knee into the base of Justin’s spine he said “Move one inch and you will become a paraplegic faster than you can say fuck me.”

With one hand still around Justin’s neck, Jared reached around to his own arse, put two fingers up there and located the object he had placed there earlier in the day. As he pulled a tightly rolled cable tie from his hole, it sprung open.

“Now I’m going to let go of your throat, but keep your hands behind your back and remember where my knee is.”

Jared wrapped the cable tie around Justin’s wrists and pulled it tight. “Now if you’re smart you will lie still and enjoy what’s coming next.”

“Fuck off you bastard. Whatever you do, know this, I’m not going to enjoy it.”

“Please yourself, but I will enjoy it.”

Jared then placed a hand on each of Justin’s butt cheeks, grabbed the fabric of his boxers and ripped them apart, exposing Justin’s crack.

“Hey, Craig gave me those shorts.”

“Oh your darling Craig again. He gives you shorts but can he fuck you like this?”

***

Craig was working at Poppy’s that night, so he invited Thomas to have a late dinner with him, at 10.00pm, when the kitchen usually slowed down. Thomas arrived a little early so he went to the bar, ordered a drink and started chatting with Dean.

“One white wine coming up.” said Dean “On your own tonight?”

“Yeah, Jared’s away with his little brother.”

“How’s that work?”

“They’re playing weekend warriors in the outback. Well at least that’s what they claim they’re doing.”

“You have doubts?”

“Yeah they went to the Daintree for a jungle survival course, a few months back. I didn’t think it odd at the time but I looked at them again lately and the pics Jared sent weren’t very convincing. Firstly they had dirt on the chests and faces, but strangely none on their speedos.”

“What, you reckon the pic was staged?”

“Probably taken at the Jungle Paradise Resort, that billed his credit card.”

“So what do you think they do on these trips?”

“My guess is, surfing, sightseeing, dining and probably the occasional night drinking at gay bars in Cairns.”

“Sounds harmless enough.”

“I guess you’re right. They do have a lot of catching up to do, having not grown up together.”

“Hey, here’s your date for tonight.” Dean said, as he saw Craig approaching.

“Don’t even joke about such a thing. Jared is very sensitive about cheating in relationships.”

“Understandable....your usual Craig?”

“Thanks Dean.”

When Dean returned with Craig’s drink he said “Thomas has been telling me about your men going away together. It sounds like they go away for a good time while you guys are still here working.”

“Yeah, but I think this will be the last. They should have done enough brotherly bonding by now.”

“So you have doubts also?” asked Dean.

“Doubts?”

“Thomas was telling me about the pics and the credit card charge.”

“Tell me Thomas.” asked Craig.

“Sorry guys, have I put my foot in it?” asked Dean

“It’s just that I don’t really think they’re doing this survival course thing. Find the pics on your phone that they sent from Cairns.” suggested Thomas.

Craig found the images, then Thomas said “What’s wrong with those pics?”

Craig stared for a minute, then said “Now that you’ve made me think about it, the jungle or more precisely the Daintree Rainforest probably doesn’t have those type of palms.”

“Bugger, you’re right, I didn’t notice that. I was referring to the dirt on their bodies but none on their speedos.”

“And that’s another thing, I would expect them to wear shorts. Even Bear Grylls wouldn’t get around the jungle in speedos... and what’s this about a credit card?”

“When I did the bank transfer to pay Jared’s credit card I noticed a charge from The Jungle Paradise Resort.”

“Maybe they treated themselves to a slap up meal to end their trip” suggested Dean.

“Some meal, at two and a half thousand dollars.” replied Thomas

“The little fuckers! So they’ve just been away having a good time.” protested Craig.

“Sounds like it. We probably should put an end to this.”

“Yeah, and that reminds me, when Justin told me they were going away again I suggested we make it a foursome and he was very dismissive of my idea.”

“Seems they didn’t want us around.”

“Well, as far as I’m concerned this is the last, what about you?”

“I agree, in future they take us or they don’t go.” concluded Thomas.

Next chapter - Nightriders.
Copyright © 2021 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Damn Jared to hell as I never expected him to rape Justin despite how horrible of a person he continuously seemed to be. 😯 I mean holy…he even hid a cable, with the obvious preplanned intent to use it to rape Justin, in his ass. Given what happened I’m reluctant to talk badly about a victim not to mention I don’t like agreeing with Jared on anything especially given what he did yet Justin’s comments don’t remotely ring true. As Jared said Justin didn’t show any guilt nor remorse after they sobered up only to have sex again, when they took the trip, when they had sex in the bathroom, or when they kissed in public pretending it was a joke. I then recall Thomas making some comment when they initially returned subtly digging at Justin for leaving Craig without help where Justin was very dismissive about Craig as if he didn’t care at all and then of course there was the more recent comment where he said he was jealous of Andy & Dean moving in together which makes no sense for him to mean Craig since that’s their living situation already, so clearly he meant he wanted to move in with Jared. I’m not doubting he’s feeling some guilt but overall I’d say it’s a slow burn if not a very sudden development. Some dark cynical part of me seriously doubts Justin’s resolve would have lasted until the trip was over if things had gone forward with Jared merely trying to tempt him. I’m curious how this will play out but I’m betting if nothing else Jared will threaten to pin their sperm donor’s murder on Justin if he even thinks about telling anyone as he’s clearly one who plans ahead.
 

Nice revelation with Thomas being able to see Jared’s credit card charge as clearly that is major red flag and the suspicions about the photos makes complete sense. On one hand I get it as many wouldn’t necessarily think about two brothers cheating on their boyfriends with each other yet it was still a surprise to learn Thomas & Craig’s belief of what is going on was kinda wholesome as despite how out of the norm the situation is I expected one of them to have thought they were being cheated on even if they assumed they were cheating on them with strangers rather than with each other. On a completely different note it seems kinda blasé considering all that’s happened since then yet Jared’s comment about Juanito being and the native culture sounds somewhat transphobic & racist. He’s a character who is slowly revealed to be worse and worse, though I’m not sure how he can top raping Justin yet I wouldn’t put it past him at this point. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Seems like Jared got to be just like his father 😡

It will be interesting to see what happens next for these four.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Sounds like Justin got more decent genetics than Jared.  IF Justin survives this trip, I think Jared will be toast -- if Justin can still talk.

Craig's detective skills are improving -- after Thomas has started to hone his.

More of Jared's true nature keeps coming out.  I'm not liking what I see being revealed.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
6 hours ago, NimirRaj said:

he said he was jealous of Andy & Dean moving in together which makes no sense for him to mean Craig since that’s their living situation already,

My intention was to show he was jealous that Andy and Dean are buying their own home. Craig and Justin live rent free in Gran's house. 

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

I don't think we have seen the worst of Jared yet. I don't know what his motive is, but he seems intent on destroying Justin, Craig and Thomas at least.

@NimirRaj is I believe correct in stating the rape of Justin was pre-meditated; I don't believe it was in response to Justin's change of heart and his rejection of Jared's advances either. Jared's statement on the flight to Uluru “Not this time, you’re gonna get a real taste of the outback. You’ll have red dirt in your mouth, up ya nose and even up ya crack” suggests the rape was the purpose of the trip to the outback.

Jared appears to have inherited the worst of his father's characteristics. I have previously expressed surprise that Jared had no apparent physical disabilities or impairment from having been conceived in an incestuous act; perhaps his "impairment" is manifesting itself in his character. 

I also think @NimirRaj's comments about Jared pinning the blame for Brendan's  murder on Justin is a distinct possibility if he comes under any suspicion. Either this, or he will use the threat of revealing Justin as the murderer of their father to silence Justin reporting the rape if he is inclined to do so. I have no doubt Jared will resort to anything to protect himself and to get whatever he wants. 

Again I agree with @NimirRaj and his comments that Jared is transphobic and racist. Frankly he has little to recommend himself now. Any physical beauty he may possess is completely diminished by his character flaws. 

@Wombat BillI expected an explosion of evil from Jared at some point in time, but I must confess the rape of his own brother was something that never crossed my mind. I have always wondered what attracted him to the SAS; it has now been revealed to some extent. The excuse to commit wanton violence with no regret.

Once again your restraint as a writer served you, and we your readers, well. The rape scene was not graphically depicted; with just one statement “Move one inch and you will become a paraplegic faster than you can say fuck me” you captured the ferocity of the violence which was about to follow. Jared is truly evil.

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 4
Link to comment

well I knew that was a bad idea since the first time Justin needs to tell Thomas so he can rub it in Jared's face that he is a cheater more than he is cause it only happened once when Thomas was drunk. I don't know if Jared planed the rape before Justin said no more sex I think he might of just wanted to spice it up even more but as soon as Justin said no Jared flipped and instead of using the ties as a device to spice the sex up even more he used them as a weapon. Also Jared needs to take a long walk off a short cliff.

Edited by haines87
  • Like 4
Link to comment

Jared is pure evil just like his father, I think he's gonna get worse. I hope the rape is all he has planned for Justin, or he's gonna be in a whole lot of trouble.

  • Like 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

Well, this chapter has stirred the emotions. 

From @NimirRaj, Damn Jared to hell  

From @CaJuSeems like Jared got to be just like his father.

From @ReaderPaulMore of Jared's true nature keeps coming out.  I'm not liking what I see being revealed. 

From @Summerabbacat I have always wondered what attracted him to the SAS; it has now been revealed to some extent. The excuse to commit wanton violence with no regret. 

From @haines87Also Jared needs to take a long walk off a short cliff. 

and from @chris191070Jared is pure evil just like his father. 

It seems a unanimous verdict is in. So the questions are - Will he continue to be evil - Will he change - Can he change - How will his partner and friends deal with him - How many relationships will he ruin - Maybe he could seek professional help - or is he irredeemable? 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 5/29/2021 at 6:42 PM, Wombat Bill said:

Well, this chapter has stirred the emotions. 

From @NimirRaj, Damn Jared to hell  

From @CaJuSeems like Jared got to be just like his father.

From @ReaderPaulMore of Jared's true nature keeps coming out.  I'm not liking what I see being revealed. 

From @Summerabbacat I have always wondered what attracted him to the SAS; it has now been revealed to some extent. The excuse to commit wanton violence with no regret. 

From @haines87Also Jared needs to take a long walk off a short cliff. 

and from @chris191070Jared is pure evil just like his father. 

It seems a unanimous verdict is in. So the questions are - Will he continue to be evil - Will he change - Can he change - How will his partner and friends deal with him - How many relationships will he ruin - Maybe he could seek professional help - or is he irredeemable? 

I say professional help would not work on him cause he is a lost cause. In less the author see a light in him that the readers don't see but I doubt it he's too much like his father so he needs to be killed off.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..