Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 3,048 Words
  • 1,600 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Brothers - 25. Chapter 25

JASON

 

They trudged home after practice, Jason’s legs filled with a pleasant burn. His back wasn’t giving him anymore trouble, and the neko’s spirits were relatively high.

He was still angry at the wolf beside him though.

Jason knew he needed to let it go, but he still couldn’t believe Devyn would ruin his clothes just so the neko would wear his scent. It was such a wolf thing to do, and that was part of his issue. Jason knew fully well that Devyn was a wolf, not a human, and he couldn’t hold him to human standards.

It still pissed him off.

Approaching the house, Jason took a deep breath, steeling himself. Inside the house were the stairs, and he wasn’t ready to face them yet. He didn’t know if he ever would be ready after what had happened.

Devyn knocked on the door with his cane, the wolf staring back at Jason almost nervously. Nearly a minute passed before the door opened, Richard’s arms pulling both Jason and Devyn into a hug.

“Thank the gods…” Richard breathed, holding them tightly. “I thought Lysander was going to take you away.”

The neko could smell alcohol on the man’s breath, Devyn sneezing beside him. He pulled back uncertainly, looking at Richard warily.

“I… I’m not drunk anymore. I’m sorry, I just had some drinks last night… and this morning…” Richard sighed quietly. “Come on, get inside. We… we need to have a long talk.”

Jason stepped into the house, his body tensing as he passed the stairs. He followed Devyn into the living room, frowning at the sight of several ale bottles sitting on a coffee table.

“Don’t worry, I’ll clean them up in a moment,” Richard frowned, sitting on the edge of the couch. “Look, I’m sorry I let things go as far as they did. There’s… there’s going to be a lot of changes now with your mother gone. First of all, Jason, I know you aren’t going to want to deal with the stairs right now, and I understand your fear. We’re going to work on that together, but until you are ready, I brought a blanket downstairs. You are free to sleep on the couch until you can get back upstairs.”

Jason blinked in surprise, letting out a low breath of relief.

“But, that’s not the only thing I need you to work on. I got a new job trucking between here and Mydara. It’s a job that will have me gone for days at a time, and I cannot leave the two of you alone without someone knowing how to drive.”

Instantly his anxiety was back, the neko’s eyes widening in fear as he shook his head quickly.

“Jason, this is not negotiable. You need to get over your fear of cars, and I need someone else who can drive around here,” Richard said firmly. “Just think, what if you get a girlfriend or a boyfriend? They’re not going to want to take the bus everywhere.”

He turned to Devyn, a small frown on his face.

“I know you have your new job too, but you’ll need to start helping with the cooking, okay? We aren’t going to have the money to eat out all the time. The two of you will still get an allowance; that’s not going to change. And your computers and phones are waiting for you upstairs,” he added. “I’m going to do everything I can to keep this family together, but it’s going to take some work, and I need you two to help me.”

“Why can’t Jason take the bus with me?” Devyn frowned. “We can get everything we need that way.”

“Just trust me. A car is better,” Richard said, standing up. “Now… I’m going to warm up leftovers tonight, because I didn’t have it in me to cook earlier. I’m leaving for a job in two days, and I’m going to ask LJD to check in on you both until I’m more comfortable leaving you two alone. If your mother calls… don’t pick up the phone.”

He left the room, and Jason let out a shaky breath, looking at Devyn.

“I don’t think you can avoid this one,” the wolf frowned. “I think I know something that will help.”

He took the neko’s hand, limping toward the stairs. Jason’s ears dropped, the neko pulling away at Devyn’s hand as he realized where they were going. A silent hiss escaped him as he struggled, but Devyn was not letting up. The wolf pushed him down carefully, Jason flinching as he sat hard on the staircase.

“Sit. Stay,” Devyn said, Jason trying to scoot down the steps.

Even three steps up was too many, he didn’t want anything to do with them, but Devyn was blocking his escape. His hand came up, fingers locking around the railing as he pleaded silently with his brother, the neko begging him to move.

But the wolf stood motionless, watching him for nearly five minutes, until Jason finally let himself relax slightly. Devyn reached over, awkwardly petting his head before letting him up.

“Good boy.”

Jason stared at his brother in brief confusion before racing off the stairs.

“You know, the bathroom is upstairs. And your wolf,” Devyn mentioned as the neko hurried away.

Elroy…

Jason froze, his eyes flicking back toward the stairs as Devyn’s cane tapped its way up the steps. He couldn’t leave his wolf upstairs.

The neko slowly made his way back to the steps, staring at them nervously. Three steps… he had sat on three steps. If he stayed close to the ground, the fall wouldn’t hurt as much… right?

Devyn stood at the top of the steps, the wolf holding Elroy in his mouth. He looked down at Jason, challenging the neko, daring Jason to come get the stuffed animal. Jason let out a silent whimper, his eyes flickering between the steps and Elroy.

The wolf lay down at the top of the steps, Elroy falling from his jaws. Devyn licked at the stuffed animal, his eyes staring at Jason, and the neko balled up his fists. He wouldn’t dare…

Teeth closed around Elroy, Jason charging forward with a mute scream. Crawling up the stairs, the neko shoved at Devyn, his brother releasing Elroy unharmed as he backed off quickly. His job was done, Jason had made it up the stairs. Now the neko just had to figure out how to get back down.

 

DEVYN

 

He would have to face the stairs again. Perhaps it was cruel of Devyn to force Jason up the stairs, but the wolf just saw it as pragmatic. Jason couldn’t live in a house that had stairs without using the stairs. Devyn had given Jason a bump in the right direction, and he had even let the neko take time to see that the stairs weren’t that dangerous. Though smelling the terror that was cutting through the neko’s pine perfume, Devyn was starting to think he should have had Jason sit for a little longer.

But at least now the neko had his wolf. It should help. He hoped.

“Devyn, Jason, dinner’s ready!” Richard called from the kitchen.

Devyn stuck his nose against Jason’s leg, the neko’s scent flooding his mind this close to Jason. Nudging him toward the stairs, the wolf let out a quiet huff as the neko pulled away.

He needed to get dressed anyway; it wasn’t the full moon and he wasn’t allowed to eat in wolf form. Sighing, Devyn wandered into his room, his body crunching into the unwieldy form as he reached for his kilt. He’d spent far too much time looking like a human lately, the wolf was afraid he was starting to think like a human.

Grabbing his cane, Devyn limped out of the room, stopping next to Jason. The neko was staring down at the stairs again, the wolf held tight to his chest as he fought with the knowledge that if he wanted to eat, he needed to go down the stairs.

“Come on. I got you,” Devyn muttered, grabbing Jason’s arm.

He put it around his neck, tugging the neko toward the stairs as his cane held them both up. Jason started breathing heavily, his body shaking as they took the first step, and the neko suddenly dropped, a thump sounding as he sat heavily.

Devyn frowned at his brother, trying to figure out what he was doing. Crawling down the stairs? Could he even do that?

Jason’s foot slowly slid down a step, the neko following carefully on his butt as he descended step by step. Slowly but surely, he made his way down the stairs, Devyn following him closely in case he needed help. The stuffed wolf sat on Jason’ chest, seeming to give him the courage to move forward as he stared at it.

“Guys?” Richard called, stepping out of the dining room. “Shit, Jason, are you okay?!”

“He’s fine, we’re coming down the stairs,” Devyn frowned as the neko slid down the last few steps.

“How did you get up… Devyn, what did you do?” Richard demanded.

“I helped.”

“You can’t just take things into your own hands, okay? Jason needs time to deal with this, you can’t push him.”

Jason stood up shakily, clutching the wolf in one hand as he stared at the stairs again. The fear had subsided somewhat, and Devyn let out a slow breath, pulling his brother into a tight hug. Jason pushed back slightly, the wolf letting him go. Steadying himself with his cane, Devyn followed Jason into the kitchen, wondering if he’d be able to sleep on the couch too.

The table was set with reheated potatoes and ham, a trio of plates waiting for them. Devyn’s stomach let out a gurgle as he sat heavily, the wolf reaching for the ham.

“Make sure you leave enough for everyone, there isn’t much left,” Richard warned.

Devyn grunted, taking a relatively small portion of the meat.

“When is your meet this weekend?” Richard asked.

“Noon on Varya,” the wolf shrugged, sliding the plate toward Jason.

“I’ll try to make it, but I’m not sure I can. Jordan is taking Dylan, right? Maybe you can catch a ride with them.”

Jason shook his head.

“Dylan quit the team today,” Devyn denied. “I don’t think he’s taking us anywhere. Jordan won’t let him have the car either.”

“Oh… why? Is everything okay?”

“I think so. He doesn’t like to run,” the wolf shrugged.

Richard frowned, looking at Jason.

“It’s on campus, right?”

“Yeah, I’m going to walk there,” Devyn said. “I figure Jason can walk with me, it’s not that far and it would be a good stretch before the meet.”

The wolf gulped down a mouthful of potatoes, holding his empty plate as he fought with the last spoonful.

“Mom isn’t coming back, is she?” he asked hopefully.

Richard let out a strained sigh, the scent of sorrow filling the room as he shook his head.

“Lysander made it very clear that it’s either you or her. Maybe we just need some time apart, maybe she can work on herself. But for now, she’s not welcome here,” the man said quietly.

Jason’s hands started moving, then stopped, the neko frowning.

“That is another thing. I’m going to try to learn sign language, but I’m not sure how long that will take,” Richard added. “It might be a while before we can actually talk. It’s… I suggested that I learn to Margaret, but she always seemed against it.”

Jason nodded, as though he understood exactly why Richard couldn’t understand him. Grabbing the empty plates, the neko stood up and headed into the kitchen, Devyn getting up to make his way upstairs. Jason could talk through his phone. If the wolf could find that, then the neko would have his voice again.

Pushing into his brother’s room, the wolf was struck by the smell of Jason, that deep musk that seemed to follow the neko everywhere. His eyes flew toward the laundry basket, and then his feet, Devyn dropping his cane as he dug through the hamper in search of something that could let him breathe that smell in from the source. A sock fell out of the hamper, the wolf sitting hard as he buried his nose in the sweaty fabric, taking heavy gulps of the scent like a dying wolf.

A buzzing filled his ears, the wolf frowning as he turned with sock in hand. Jason’s phone was sitting beside his bed, and Devyn balled up the sock in his hand, grabbing the phone before tossing the sock into his own room. He would enjoy its scents later.

 

JASON

 

Slow, steady licks ran up the neko’s bare leg, warm saliva covering his skin as he laughed. Devyn stood over him in wolf form, the wolf panting as he leaned down to nuzzle Jason’s crotch.

He let out a quiet gasp, the neko’s hips rising as his dick hardened near instantly. Grabbing the wolf’s head, Jason pulled him down, Devyn dropping across his legs as the wolf began licking the quivering length. Jason couldn’t remember getting naked, but at this point, he didn’t care. The wolf was on him, and he wasn’t denying this any more.

He was in love with his brother.

“Devyn… fuck… keep licking…” he breathed, his hips pushing at the wolf.

He was… fuck, he was talking. This was a dream. A sense of despair washed over Jason. But… if it was a dream, he could do things…

The wolf shifted over him, a full weight pinning him down as he reached up. Fingers gripped Devyn’s scraggly hair, Jason pulling his brother down on top of him. Their lips met, the neko receiving no resistance from the wolf. Pushing up again, they rolled on… a bed? A couch? He didn’t care, he was on top of Devyn now, slowly thrusting his rigid length against the werewolf.

Warm lips wrapped around his dick, Jason hissing as he pushed forward with no hesitation. The wolf’s tongue played with his tip, wrapping around his length as the neko humped into the willing hole, heat surging up deep inside him.

Pulling out, the neko tried to will himself down. He could never do this in real life, he had to enjoy this while he could. Grabbing Devyn, he pushed the wolf down, Devyn getting on all fours with a far too realistic whine.

“Don’t… just… don’t be a wolf for this… please…” the neko said, kneeling behind the werewolf.

A finger slipped into Devyn easily, the dream making him ready for anything the neko threw at him, and Jason shuffled forward, laying across the werewolf’s back before pushing his hips into his brother.

He slid inside with a sudden shove, warmth wrapping around his length, and Jason knew he wasn’t going to hold this back. He was too far gone already, as his hips slapped into the wolf’s butt, the neko humping as he tried to experience it all, live up the dream that he could never have in life.

Arms wrapped around Devyn, holding him in place as Jason slammed into him. The neko began biting the wolf’s neck, his teeth leaving tiny bruises on his brother, claiming him in his own way as his balls drew up.

And suddenly he was spraying deep into the werewolf, his legs quivering as fingers clutched at Devyn’s love handles. Jason let out a loud cry as he erupted, breeding his brother, mating him in his dreams…

Except it wasn’t his dreams…

A weight had the neko pinned down, a fluffy tail suddenly ruddering over his face as a warm tongue lapped at his crotch, spreading a slimy warmth through his clothes. Devyn lay over his brother, the wolf working lazily at the semen leaking through Jason’s pants.

The neko let out a silent yelp, trying to push the wolf off. Devyn huffed, redoubling his efforts, even going so far as to paw at the offending fabric. Jason’s rod sprang free from the confines of his clothing, Devyn attacking it with obvious relish. Right as the first swipe hit the warm length, Jason leaned up, his teeth closing hard around the wolf’s tail.

Devyn yelped loudly, scrambling off his brother. Jason stuffed himself back into his pants, grimacing as his hand came away sticky. He rolled off the couch, hurrying through the dark house to the kitchen. Washing the offending seed off, the neko shuddered at what he had done.

He… he had accepted being Devyn’s mate. Even if it was just a dream, he had allowed himself to fall for the wolf. And Devyn had tasted his seed, licked him. He could feel the wolf’s tongue on him, urging him to cum again, begging him for just a taste of his seed.

Returning to the couch, Jason spotted the wolf hiding under a chair, tail tucked between his legs as his eyes seemed to glaze over. The wolf whimpered, sliding forward on his belly until his nose was buried against Jason’s foot. A tongue lapped at it desperately, Devyn’s head seeming to roll somewhat, back and forth as the tongue bathed Jason’s feet.

And the neko could feel himself getting hard again.

No, he couldn’t do it, he couldn’t accept what he had done in a dream. Jason was not doing this, he had a girlfriend. He didn’t need to be in love with his brother.

Fleeing the room, the neko stumbled at the stairs, blindly crawling up them to get to his room. If he could get in the room, lock himself inside, he would be safe from the temptation.

Jason froze at the top of the stairs, a hand reaching for him. Suddenly, Richard was pulling him to his feet, a frown on the human’s face.

“Jason? Is everything okay? I heard Devyn yelp.”

The neko shrugged, pushing past the man. He closed the door to his room behind him, locking it securely before yanking off his soiled pants. Stepping into the bathroom, Jason turned on the shower, the neko collapsing under the warm water with a shaking sob as he tried to deal with whatever it was that was wrong with him.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 11
  • Wow 4
  • Sad 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It takes a hot dream of a sexy wolf to make clear to Jason how he really feels for Devyn.  One problem down. So many more to go.  

Connor seems to be with the group a lot. He is also very observing and interested in the others.  Anyone have an interesting idea about why Connor is sticking so closely to the group?

Another enlightening chapter master storyteller!

  • Love 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..