Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 2,850 Words
  • 1,353 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Brothers - 45. Chapter 45

This chapter contains sexual acts between a neko and a werewolf. Reader discretion is advised.

JASON

 

The neko’s ears filled with Ythin caterwauling. Jason’s computer sat open on his desk in the late evening hours, and small earbuds stuck from his head, the airy vibrations of the tsuur and deep neko throat singing mixing with the dual strings of a morin khuur to recreate an old desert hymn to the ancestors buried deep beneath the dry sands and rocky plateaus. Jason couldn’t recognize any of the words; he had never learned the language of his desert relatives, but the neko was more than happy to let the music guide his thoughts and heart as he pieced together the history of the Niwo people up to the Rebellion.

Including the offer of help from the Ythin in the form of a small regiment of medics known as the Blue Lotus, the founders of the modern interspecies relief efforts for those struck by natural disasters. Medics who had fought and died alongside the Niwo, alongside strangers, in an effort to save lives.

The more he searched, the more Jason realized the Neko Rebellion may have started in Sarelin, but it had its roots in so many other places at the time. The border wars between Sami and Khorsa, the trade between Sarelin and Astara, the unspoken agreement of mutual aid between cities filled with a people reviled by elves yet held high by humans. When the first shots had fired at King’s Crossing, the elven werewolves had set in motion events that would see two nations decimated, an entire generation wiped out.

And against that backdrop, Jason had to set a religion of love. And a priest devoted to revenge. It had never been about the elves. Jasper hadn’t acted out of hatred, he had murdered for the love of a god scorned.

His eyes burned, the screen seeming to darken and brighten alternatively as the neko fought the pull of sleep. He had already missed too much time; he needed to work, to be able to tell the queen he was at least trying to keep to her schedule.

An alarm dinged over the music, and Jason’s finger hit the pause button automatically. A tired sigh croaked out of him, his chair scooting back so the neko could rise.

He unlocked the bathroom door first, stepping inside to splash a bit of water across his face. Returning to his room, Jason opened the bedroom door with a soft click, just avoiding stepping on Devyn as he slipped out of the room.

The wolf’s eyes flew open, and his tail thumped against the ground as he stared up at his brother. Elroy was tucked into his arms, Devyn protecting Jason’s wolf even in sleep, and the neko smiled, kneeling down to pet Devyn. A tongue licked at his hand furiously, Devyn letting out a tired whimper as he climbed to his feet.

Jason sat against the wall, his stomach quiet, as though it had given up on food all together. Arms open, the neko hoisted Devyn into his lap and hugged his brother tightly, burying his face in the thick wolf fur. He hadn’t realized how much he’d missed the wolf until now. That Devyn had spent all night outside his door in the hopes of being the first to see him after his vigil spoke volumes of how much his brother had missed him too.

Patting Devyn’s side, Jason stood up again, leaning over to pick Elroy up. The neko stepped back into his room, tucking the plushie into his bed carefully. The neko grabbed his phone, plugging his ears again as he pulled up more Ythin music. So much of it was uplifting, spirited, and Jason wondered how he was just now hearing it.

Devyn followed at his heels as Jason made his way out and down the stairs, offering his back for support. The neko’s hand rested on his brother as they reached the ground floor, and he scratched Devyn’s ear in thanks. Stepping into the kitchen, Devyn pushed ahead of the neko, jaws wrapping around the fridge handle to pull the door open.

A plate of biscuits slid out slightly, Jason grabbing them before Devyn dropped them. Patting Devyn lightly, the neko set the biscuits on the counter, grabbing another plate so he could warm them in the microwave. His head bobbed in time to the music in his ears, hand running over Devyn’s side as he worked on their midnight snack one handed.

The smell of warm chocolate filled the room, and Jason’s stomach picked up its roaring growls again. He frowned as Devyn stepped away from the counter. A moment of crunching bones later, the human wolf collapsed into Jason, arms wrapping around the neko tightly. Jason returned his hug with a relieved smile, silent laughter escaping him as Devyn plastered his neck and face with frantic wolf kisses.

Helping the wolf into a chair, the neko pulled the biscuits out of the microwave. He slid the plate onto the table before returning the other biscuits back to the fridge.

“I missed you,” Devyn said, staring at the neko intently.

Jason nodded. He knew. It was why he’d let the wolf borrow Elroy, to stave off some of the pain. Sitting in his own seat, Jason frowned as Devyn stood up. The wolf hobbled around the table, and plopped down in Jason’s lap, forcing the neko to wrap an arm around his brother to support him. Devyn sighed as he leaned back against the neko, and Jason reached down uncomfortably, trying to adjust his growing length.

“It’s okay. I want it in me,” Devyn said quietly. “I want to sit on it.”

The wolf reached for a biscuit, breaking it in half and holding the larger half over his shoulder. Heart pounding in his chest, Jason leaned forward, carefully pulling the biscuit from Devyn’s hand with his teeth.

Vanilla mixed with chocolate in his mouth, the smell filling his nose as Jason let out a silent moan. Devyn wriggled slightly in his lap, adjusting his own position so Jason’s dick was pressing between his bare cheeks, and the neko’s body pushed almost involuntarily at the sensation, drawing a soft whimper from the wolf.

Light flooded the room, and Jason nearly choked on his biscuit as his head whipped toward the entrance of the kitchen. Richard was already moving toward the sink, grabbing a glass of water.

“You two are up late. There’s some pasta if you want something more filling than cookies,” he mentioned.

Jason pushed Devyn off his lap carefully, the wolf grunting quietly as he fell into his own seat.

“Devyn, I know Margaret isn’t here any more, but the rules are the same. You need to be dressed if you want to be in the kitchen,” Richard added with a frown. “It’s not sanitary for you to be naked around food.”

“I just shifted,” the wolf scowled at the plate in front of Jason.

“Well please, go get your skirt on at least.”

Devyn sighed, dropping out of his seat as his body rippled. A moment later, the wolf was racing from the kitchen. Jason pushed his chair into the table, trying to hide his erection from his father.

“Do you want me to heat up some pasta for you two?”

The neko nodded, and Richard pulled the food from the fridge.

“I hope everything went well with your ritual. I’m not sure exactly what was happening, but you didn’t light the house on fire with the candles, so I’m guessing everything worked,” the man chuckled.

Jason laughed nervously, the sound not escaping his throat as his ears flicked back.

“What are you listening to?”

He pulled out his phone, unplugging the earbuds. Traditional Ythin music played through the kitchen, and Richard’s eyebrow rose in surprise.

“Did they just refer to Sarelin nekos as cats?”

The neko shrugged, listening to the foreign lyrics. He definitely heard Sarelin, but where was the cat coming from?

Pausing the music, he typed out a question, trying to work out his confusion.

“You know Khorsan?”

“Barely. I picked up a few words at my old job. I was constantly travelling the neko circuit; Khorsa, Sarelin, and Sami. Lovely route, nice and warm too, though the weather up north could be a little more calm.”

Jason let out a quiet huff as Devyn limped back into the kitchen, a kilt the only clothing on him. It seemed to be enough for Richard though, and the man slid a couple bowls across the table.

“I’m going to head back to bed, but we need to have a talk about what we’re going to do in the morning, okay? Don’t worry about it too much; everything is fine,” the man said.

He rubbed Jason’s hair lightly, leaning down to kiss Devyn on the forehead, before leaving the two to their late dinner. Jason smiled slightly after him, his heart filled with the warmth of family.

 

DEVYN

 

Devyn limped after his brother slowly, making sure Jason made it up the stairs. The two headed into the neko’s room, and the werewolf immediately kicked off his kilt with a grunt. Dropping to the ground, Devyn shifted before jumping onto Jason’s bed and curling up on the pillows.

He watched Jason undress, clothes flying into the hamper that smelled so good it made him ache when he couldn’t sniff it properly. Stripped down to his underpants, the neko shut off the bedroom light and tucked himself into his bed. His body slipped under the sheets, Devyn letting out a soft whimper as his brother hid his prize.

The wolf adjusted his weight, sitting back next to Jason’s head. His maw dipped between his legs, long tongue rasping quietly over his sheathe as his nose filled with the mixed scent of both his groin and Jason. Devyn’s length grew quickly, slick liquid washing over his tongue as he licked.

A hand suddenly pushed between his mouth and his length, and the wolf let out a surprised huff. The hand slid back and forth, Devyn rising into a hunched squat as he stared at his brother in confusion.

Jason stared at the length in his hand, refusing to meet Devyn’s questioning gaze. The wolf’s hips pushed forward as the hand squeezed, instinctive action driving Devyn on as he humped into his brother’s hand.

Seconds later, Devyn shoved himself against Jason’s hand, thrusts speeding up as his body fell into a desperate rhythm. He’d never felt this before, had never thought about using his hand to relieve himself. It felt so weird… so… good. If he remembered, Devyn decided he would have to try it himself some day.

The neko’s hand pulsed around his length, and Devyn felt his knot expand in his brother’s hand, seed spurting from his penis as he knotted Jason’s hand.

Panting heavily, Devyn relaxed slightly, leaning forward to lick Jason’s arm as his length sprayed over the bedding. Far too soon, the neko’s hand was gone, leaving the wolf dripping. Devyn sat heavily, his snout dipping to clean up his mess on the bed before moving to his crotch. Through it all, he could feel Jason’s eyes watching him silently, lust and fear mixed in the aftermath of Devyn’s actions.

Grunting, the wolf scooted closer to his brother, his head resting on the neko’s lap. Why was he afraid? There was nothing to be scared of here. Yet Jason pushed him off, sliding out of the bed. Standing up, Jason stepped into the bathroom, closing the door behind him and leaving a trail of lust and a very confused wolf behind.

 

JASON

 

Light burned through his eyelids.

Jason groaned as he rolled over, trying to block out the sun that fought so hard to wake him up. A knock on the door broke through any thought of sleep, Richard’s voice calling through.

“Come on you two, time to wake up. Dylan’s going to be here soon.”

Beside the neko, a wolf grunted, standing up shakily on the bed. The tremors from Devyn’s feet furthered Jason’s discomfort, and the neko grumbled as he knocked the blankets aside.

“Devyn, you are not leaving the room until you are dressed. You’re too old to be naked around your father,” Richard added.

The wolf growled and jumped off the bed. Jason watched in groggy amusement as his brother shifted and pulled on his dirty kilt. A sharp whistle grabbed the wolf’s attention, and Jason pointed toward the bathroom, plastering a scowl on his face.

Devyn huffed at the neko, but limped to the bathroom anyway. Jason stared at the wolf’s butt as he walked, admiring the runner’s build, the small mounds that fairly glowed white in the sunlight…

He shook his head, wincing at the fullness of his crotch. That was definitely not morning wood. Briefly, the neko tried to remember the last time he’d jacked off. The night he’d met Devyn, before he realized the werewolf would be his brother. It had certainly not been his proudest moment, masturbating at the thought of a werewolf, but it had gotten him off. He hadn’t done anything since, not counting the wet dream that one night, again about a werewolf.

Grunting, the neko followed his brother into the bathroom, finding him sitting on the toilet with his kilt tossed to the side. Jason wrinkled his nose, focusing more on the shower than on what his brother was doing, and a minute later he was standing under a warm spray of water.

The shower curtain slid back a moment later, Devyn joining his brother with a scowl. The wolf’s eyes flicked down, taking in Jason’s erection, and the neko gulped, turning away quickly. Devyn’s body pressed into the neko’s back, the werewolf slipping his hand around to paw at the neko’s smaller tail.

“Why is it so small? Dylan’s is bigger,” the wolf muttered.

Jason’s face burned, his body reacting even more to the slight swats Devyn gave. He surrendered then, leaning against the wall as his hand wrapped around his length. Arm moving quickly, Jason worked over his dick, consoling himself that Devyn was his mate, he had jacked the wolf off the night before. This wasn’t as wrong as his mind was making it-

“Will you put it inside me?” Devyn asked suddenly.

Jason gasped, his head turning to stare at the werewolf. Devyn licked his lips almost nervously, a soft whimper escaping him when the neko shook his head roughly.

“My mouth? I want to lick it…”

Sighing quietly, the neko turned around, facing his brother. He shook his head again, wrapping his arms around the werewolf.

“I’ll be a good boy. I’ll use soap to wash,” Devyn begged quietly. “I’ll brush my teeth-”

The wolf’s sentence ended muffled in Jason’s lips, the neko pressing into his brother as he walked them both carefully to the back of the shower. Hot water sprayed over his tail, his body forcing Devyn back, forcing the werewolf to submit. He needed some way to satisfy the wolf without having sex. And this seemed to work well enough.

They didn’t have time.

His hand dipped down, working at his length frantically as his lips played across Devyn’s mouth. Hands groping at that perfect ass, Jason kissed his mate with a false passion that grew real frighteningly fast. Gasping out suddenly, the neko shoved his length against the werewolf’s body, sticky cum washing over his brother as he released.

Devyn’s whimper brought him down from his high quickly, and Jason backed up quickly, panting quietly as he took stock of his surroundings.

“I wanted to taste…” the werewolf pouted quietly.

‘Tonight,’ the neko signed absently, turning to wash himself off.

It didn’t take long to get through their morning routine, Devyn fighting less than usual when his brother brushed his teeth. Dressing quickly, the two headed downstairs, joining Richard at the breakfast table.

Bacon, eggs, and pancakes set on the table, only slightly burnt. Devyn fell on the food, Jason filling his own plate until it was heaping.

“I don’t understand why you had to fast. I would have let you eat in your room as long as you cleaned up after,” Richard frowned, looking at Jason’s plate.

“It’s the thought behind the act,” Jason’s phone said. “Oh, and I’m part Ythin, Devyn. That’s why I have a lot more fur than most Niwo. Dylan’s all Niwo, most likely.”

The wolf grunted, a bit of bacon slipping out of his mouth.

“Ith that why your penith ith thmall?”

“Yes.”

Jason sighed as Richard chuckled. The neko’s face burned, his ears flicking back as he stared down at his food.

“You better not tease your brother about that,” the man said. “And swallow your food before you speak. It will keep a lot more of the food in your belly.”

Richard waited until the two were finished with their breakfast, clearing his throat as Jason carried their plates to the sink.

“Okay, so we need to discuss what’s going to happen around here now that Margaret is gone.”

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 11
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It’s great Jason is making progress with the work for the queen. And the growing closeness with Devyn, who has wanted the attention so badly.

  • Love 4
Link to comment

Ding Dong The Wicked Witch Is Dead GIF

Whops! Wrong world of fantasy.  Unfortunately the are not Kansas farmhouses powered by a tornado to take the witch out of this story.

The boys are getting closer and that is nice.  Richard is ignoring that or still a bit oblivious.  Still no Lysander.

Edited by raven1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

*Channels the collective fury of the nation just north of him*

It's a KILT, not a skirt Richard!!!

Ahem.

Sorry, back to the story...

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..