Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 3,158 Words
  • 1,113 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Brothers - 58. Chapter 58

DEVYN

 

“You know?”

Devyn lifted Jason to his feet, the neko folding in on himself to try to hide his crotch. The wolf stepped in front of him to shield him, scoffing at the two-legs’ urge to keep from being seen nude. His mind was reeling with the possibilities. How did their father know?

“If you know… then we don’t have to hide it!”

He beamed at his father and turned toward Jason. A hand pressed into his chest, Jason keeping the wolf from kissing him.

“You still can’t kiss him,” Richard said. “And both of you, go get dressed!”

Jason grabbed Devyn’s hand, yanking the wolf toward the stairs. The neko’s tail was tucked between his legs, hiding inside his crack, and it made Devyn want to laugh.

“You look funny,” the wolf grinned as he followed his brother into the bedroom.

His kilt hit him in the face, and Devyn snorted. Jason was pissed, the smell was flooding the room complete with undertones of embarrassment and shame.

“Patrick’s a werewolf. He’s seen naked people before. Why are you upset?”

The neko ignored him, yanking on a pair of pants. It made no sense to Devyn. Their father knew they were mates. They could be together. Jason should be celebrating, not glaring at the wolf.

Maybe his mate just needed a hug.

Devyn stepped toward Jason awkwardly, missing the heels he’d been balancing on lately. His arms wrapped around the neko as he tumbled, knocking them both onto the bed.

Suddenly, he was underneath Jason. His brother glared at him, pushing off Devyn’s body and leaving him bare.

“I just wanted to hug you,” Devyn frowned, looking up at the neko. “I don’t know why you’re angry at me. What did I do wrong?”

Jason’s hand made a circle under his chin, and he thrust it outward. Devyn’s eyes tracked the sign, a moment passing before his mind connected the motion to a lesson earlier in the week.

‘Nothing.’

“Then why are you mad at me? I don’t want you to be mad, I want you to be happy. We can be together now; Dad knows about us. This is good,” the wolf said adamantly.

Jason dropped onto the bed again, falling back until he was curled up on the bedsheet. Devyn’s eyes ran over his half dressed body, the wolf fighting the urge to hump his mate. That probably wouldn’t solve much here.

Still, he crawled over to his mate, wrapping his arms around the neko tightly.

“I love you. You love me too, right?” he whispered.

Jason nodded his head yes, relaxing into Devyn’s embrace. His tail still flicked nervously, smacking around Devyn’s thighs, and the wolf winced as it nearly hit his testicles.

A knock on the door broke their momentary relaxation, Richard’s voice causing a flash of fear to explode from Jason.

“Boys, get dressed and come downstairs. Patrick and I want to talk with you.”

Devyn couldn’t find anything to be afraid of in the words. Yet Jason shivered like an autumn leaf as he pulled away. Pointing toward the kilt, the neko grabbed his shirt, finished dressing.

The wolf huffed as he followed his brother’s lead. Grabbing his cane, he limped out to the stairs, waiting for Jason before helping his mate to the ground floor.

Richard and Patrick were sitting in the kitchen. Jason hung back behind Devyn, the smell of panic mixing with embarrassment and fear. Devyn took the neko’s hand, squeezing it reassuringly. He led Jason into the living room, collecting his brother’s phone so Jason could talk again.

“I’m not mad at you, boys,” Richard said, motioning for them to sit down as they entered the kitchen. “Patrick mentioned that I was… somewhat abrupt with how I broke the news. In my defence, I wasn’t expecting to find you two naked in the living room. I thought we made a rule that you are to remain clothed while not in wolf form.”

He scowled at Devyn, the wolf grunting as he tried to avoid his father’s glare.

“And I certainly didn’t think such a rule would be necessary for you, Jason. I think you both owe Patrick an apology.”

Jason signed quickly, his motions short and tight. Patrick’s hands rose, Devyn making out a couple of signs as the elf thanked the neko. Jason’s face turned bright red, his ears folded in discomfort as Patrick chuckled quietly.

“I’m sorry,” Devyn grunted. “I didn’t think you’d be home that fast.”

“That’s not the point,” Richard frowned. “The point is it was wrong for you to be naked outside of your bedroom. I’m sure Patrick didn’t want to see any of that.”

“I accept your apology,” Patrick said, throwing a look at Richard.

The man sighed.

“About the two of you being mates, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with it. I’m happy for both of you, and the fact that you’re legally both my sons really has no effect on that.”

“How did you know?” Devyn asked.

“Well, aside from walking in on you yesterday, Margaret told me on Urdya,” Richard frowned. “I can’t imagine how she knew; she was rather heated in her discussion of it, so I highly doubt she found out while she lived here.”

“Wait, you’re still talking to your ex?” Patrick demanded.

“Is that a problem?”

“Normally, I’d say no. I’d encourage it, even; far be it for me to choose your friends. But you told me she put your kids at risk. Why would you give someone like that any of your time?”

“She called me, and I thought something might have happened to one of the boys,” Richard admitted. “I’m certainly not seeking her out for anything.”

“You said Devyn was with Dylan,” Jason’s phone said suddenly.

“Well, yes, I was… a little unnerved, I guess. I mean, walking in on my son with a friend is admittedly better than walking in on both of my sons together,” Richard frowned. “To be honest, my first thought was that Margaret was lying and Devyn was having sex with Dylan, and I just latched onto it.”

“But you’re okay with us?” the phone demanded.

“I am. It just took me a bit to sort things out,” Richard said firmly. “I love you both, and only want the best for you. And I would never want to come between mates. But I want both of you to promise me you’ll use protection if you want to be with each other. And Jason, we need to have you tested before the full moon.”

“We used protection,” the neko’s phone said. “I’m not doing anything without protection.”

“Well, I’m glad you’re being safe, but we’re still going to take you to the doctor this week. Now, you both have school in the morning. I want you both in bed, and no funny business.”

 

JASON

 

“Can I change yet?”

The neko frowned, pulling out his phone. He was surprised at how late in the day it was. They’d only been sent to bed at eight. There was plenty of time to relax and unwind before bed.

He set his phone down, wandering into the bathroom. Collecting Devyn’s brush, Jason returned to his bed, nodding at the wolf.

Instantly, Devyn’s kilt fell, the wolf’s body crunching as he shifted. He leapt onto the bed, crawling onto Jason’s lap as his tail ruddered behind him frantically. Devyn’s tongue licked at Jason’s face, and the neko relented, letting the wolf kiss him.

Pulling back a moment later, he grabbed Devyn’s jaw, squeezing lightly to open his brother’s mouth. Shining his phone’s light into the wolf’s mouth, Jason peered at the back teeth, making sure they looked okay. He couldn’t really tell which tooth had been crowned, but they all looked fine, so the neko assumed the wolf’s shift hadn’t dislodged anything.

Jason ran the brush through Devyn’s fur slowly, taking his time picking through the small knots. He should be writing, or working on homework, but the neko tried to push all of that from his mind. The afternoon had been stressful; he deserved some time to just enjoy brushing a wolf.

Teeth tugged at his shirt, and the neko sighed, setting his brush aside. He pulled off his shirt, before wriggling out of his pants. The clothes flew through the air, landing in his laundry basket, and Jason picked up the brush, only to have teeth nipping at the waistband of his underpants.

He pushed Devyn’s head away, scowling at his brother, but Devyn kept pushing back, trying to pull off the fabric protecting Jason’s groin. His nose snuffled loudly, and the neko could see the wolf’s tip peeking from his sheath

Grabbing his phone, Jason typed quickly, wincing as a rip filled the room. His underpants fell away, torn off by his brother.

“We’re not having sex,” his phone said as he pulled off the rags. A moment later, the neko added, “Why did you rip my underpants off? I didn’t want them off.”

Devyn whimpered, burying his nose in Jason’s crotch. He licked at his brother, and Jason rolled away.

“No,” his phone said. “No sex, no licking. Now stop or I’m not going to brush you.”

The wolf rolled over, exposing his belly, and Jason let out a silent snort. He’d never expected his brother to flat out submit to him like that.

Reaching over, he let the brush run through Devyn’s belly fur, the wolf letting out a groan. Jason could just barely see his ears pinning back, and the neko pulled the brush away quickly. It made sense, he supposed. Of course Devyn wouldn’t want a hand near his tender stomach area; he was a wolf, not a dog. Instincts ran strong.

The neko pushed his brother onto his side, wrapping a leg around the wolf. The brush slid through Devyn’s side, pulling at small knots, and Jason fell into a soothing rhythm, pulling the knots apart as he worked his mate over with his brush.

Soon, he’d set the brush aside, holding the wolf in his arms as he relaxed against him. Hands stroked Devyn gently, claws scratching him lightly, and the wolf let out a soft rumble, his eyes blinking slowly. Jason pulled the bed sheet over them, tossing his ruined underpants at the garbage. He’d have to make sure they were still there in the morning, but that didn’t matter right now.

Their bodies melted against each other, sharing warmth under the blanket. His body was reacting to the wolf, his dick slipping from its own sheath, but Jason paid no attention to it. They weren’t having sex, not today. He definitely didn’t want to risk Devyn having a reaction to his cum and the remnants of whatever the dentist had given him.

Besides, the neko still wasn’t comfortable with the thought of sticking his dick in a wolf. He knew this was Devyn, he knew Devyn understood what was happening, but it still felt weird. The wolf wanted him to have sex, but Jason didn’t think he could do that.

The thought kept him awake, long past the point where Devyn started to snore. Finally, Jason slid out of bed, silently crossing the room to his desk. He needed to get his mind off the uncertainty of their sexual relationship, and Jason knew of only one way to do that.

Opening the document he had been using for the Red Ghost, Jason checked his notes, and started to write.

 

DEVYN

 

An alarm beeped in his ear, and Devyn let out a low growl. He felt a body pull away from him, and a moment later, the room was bathed in a blissful silence.

“Time to get up.”

He growled at the phone, burying his head under a pillow. A moment later, the bed sheet was yanked back, exposing the wolf to the frigid morning. Devyn yelped at the sudden chill, trying to crawl back under the covers. But Jason lifted the wolf out of the bed, carrying him to the bathroom as Devyn fought to escape.

The wolf shifted as he was set down, glaring up at his brother.

“I was warm,” he grumbled, picking himself up.

Jason shrugged, leaning over the tub to turn on the shower. It gave the wolf the perfect opening; the day was always good if it started with a chance to lick his mate.

Devyn knelt behind the neko, licking Jason’s cheeks. Jason’s tail smacked his face, and Devyn winced.

“You’re being mean,” the wolf pouted, sitting back on the floor. “You smell good. Let me lick you.”

Jason shook his head, pointing at the shower. Growling quietly, Devyn stepped into the tub, letting the water wash over him. He stared at Jason as the neko followed him in, blinking in shock as Jason leaned toward him.

The neko’s tongue flicked out, dancing across Devyn’s lips as the wolf was walked back into the shower wall. Water rained down on them both, Jason’s mouth invading Devyn’s, and the wolf moaned softly, his eyes closing as his mate ravaged his mouth with his rough tongue.

Hands slid down Devyn’s body, before wrapping around his length. The wolf’s hips bucked into Jason’s hand, humping fast and hard before the neko could change his mind. Jason’s other hand wrapped around the wolf’s knot, locking it in place, and Devyn shot against the wall, letting out a whimpering howl into his mate’s mouth.

Taking his hands away, Jason scrubbed the remnants of Devyn’s seed off with soap, making sure his hands were spotless before he began washing the wolf.

“What about you?” Devyn demanded.

The neko shook his head no, signing with soapy hands. Devyn’s eyes squeezed shut to keep the soap out, and the wolf missed most of what the neko was saying. He wanted to help Jason feel good, but clearly the neko didn’t want that.

It took a while for his knot to shrink, but by that time, they were out of the shower and drying off. Jason grabbed the toothbrush, and Devyn frowned.

“You said we’d brush our teeth at night,” he grumbled.

The neko held up two fingers.

“I don’t want to. It will make breakfast taste horrible.”

Shrugging, Jason began brushing his own teeth, spitting into the sink. Devyn watched him warily, trying to figure out why he wasn’t fighting for the wolf to brush his teeth. Any other time, the neko would hold him down, but now he didn’t seem to care. And it confused the wolf. He wanted that roughness, that sense of ownership Jason gave off.

“You… why aren’t you trying to brush my teeth?” he whined. “I want you to claim me.”

Jason spat in the sink, rinsing out his mouth. He set the toothbrush aside with another shrug, wandering out of the bathroom. Devyn watched in stunned silence as Jason got dressed; surely this was a joke, and his brother would come back to make sure his teeth were cleaned. What was going on here?

“You told me you don’t want me to brush your teeth. I’m not going to brush your teeth,” the neko’s phone said a minute later.

“But you did it before,” Devyn protested.

“I’m not doing it today. If you want clean teeth, brush them yourself. If not, you can ask me to clean them tomorrow.”

Jason opened the bedroom door, startling Richard, who looked like he’d be about to knock.

“Oh… uh, time to get… up…” their father said. “I guess you already are up.”

“Devyn hasn’t brushed his teeth yet, but he’s clean otherwise,” Jason’s phone said.

“He won’t brush my teeth,” the wolf pouted.

“Your teeth aren’t Jason’s responsibility, Devyn,” Richard frowned.

“If you don’t brush them, I’m not letting you kiss me today,” Jason added a moment later, his cheeks turning red as the phone spoke.

“You already kissed me in the shower. What’s the difference?”

Jason scowled at him. Growling, the wolf turned, limping back into the bathroom. He fumbled with the toothbrush, running it over his teeth without the paste. Throwing the brush back into the sink, Devyn slunk back into his bedroom, pulling on a fresh kilt and shirt.

Jason’s scent still covered the clothes, soothing the wolf as he forced his feet into his heels. Finally, he left the room, making his way downstairs into a cloud of delicious scents.

“Morning Devyn.”

The wolf stared at Patrick. The elf was wearing only a pair of underpants, flipping eggs calmly.

“Why doesn’t he have to be dressed?” Devyn demanded, glancing at his father.

Richard cast a look at Patrick, and the elf chuckled.

“Because I forgot my clothes at the pack house,” he said. “And I don’t feel like wearing my old clothes for longer than I have to. I’ll make sure I’m fully dressed when you get back from school.”

“You’ll still be here?”

Patrick nodded.

“Yeah, Richard and I meant to tell you yesterday, but we got a little distracted. He asked me to move in.”

There was a sudden hiss, and Devyn frowned as Jason raced out of the room. The wolf ignored it; he didn’t seem too upset, and Devyn figured he’d forgotten something. Besides, he had something he needed to ask the werewolf.

“Why do you talk weird?”

Patrick frowned as he slid several eggs onto a plate.

“Well, I am a hundred fifty year old elf. Linguistic drift might account for some of it. But I started losing my hearing a few years ago, so I might talk a bit louder. Or, like with Jason, I’ll sign sometimes.”

“Oh. I thought the cane was because you couldn’t walk,” Devyn shrugged.

“No, my cane is because I have a habit of catching myself on counter corners or missing steps,” Patrick replied, setting the plates on the table. “I’ve even run into glass doors before.”

Jason hurried back into the room, his laptop tucked under his arm. Devyn chuckled at his brother’s puffy fur; it looked like his fur did when he got caught in the rain.

“If you’re that old, why haven’t you found a mate before?” Devyn asked suddenly.

Sorrow flooded the room, and he stiffened. Had he said something bad? Patrick looked upset… Devyn had made the elf upset.

“I’m sorry…” he muttered, slouching in his chair. “I didn’t mean to make you sad.”

“It’s okay. I had a mate a long time ago. But he left me,” Patrick said. “The pain’s a little easier to handle now; it comes with memories of how happy we were.”

“Like me and Jason?” Devyn asked.

“Yeah,” the elf smiled. “I think your friend’s going to get here soon, so I’m going to get dressed. I’ll see you two when you get home.”

He grabbed his cane from near the door and made his way out of the room, leaving Devyn and Jason alone with their breakfast.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 13
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There’s been a lot of things change for Devyn and Jason in a short time, Richard found out about them being mates and said something about it when they were caught naked in the living room. The way he told them made it seem like he was upset about it but after he had calmed down and they had gotten dressed they were told he wasn’t upset about them being mates at all. The next morning they find out that Patrick has been asked to move in since he’s Richard’s mate. 

  • Love 5
Link to comment

Devyn and Jason are excepted as mates by Richard and Patrick.

The boys are shocked at breakfast, when they find out that Patrick is moving in with Richard.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..