Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 3,334 Words
  • 1,400 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Brothers - 51. Chapter 51

JASON

 

The smell of dinner greeted him as Jason stepped inside. He could hear soft clicking coming from the kitchen, and Devyn nearly skidded around the corner of the kitchen, standing nearly five inches taller than when Jason had last seen him. Wedges clopped under his feet, but the wolf was standing on his own, and Jason beamed at the sight, just before his brother crashed into him.

“You’re late…” the wolf whimpered. “Dad wanted you here at six so he could go.”

Jason nodded with a sigh, his arms holding Devyn up as his head buried itself in the wolf’s chest. Gently, he patted Devyn’s back, pulling out of the hug. An ear cocked questioningly, and Devyn frowned.

“He’s in his office.”

Another nod followed and Jason took off through the house, passing through the kitchen where pasta was busy boiling with chicken and light seasoning. The neko nudged Devyn carefully toward the food, and the wolf backed off, returning to the task at hand.

Jason’s phone came out, an apology ready by the time he reached the office. Richard was sitting inside the small room, a pressed red shirt covering his torso and a light scent of perfume on his skin. Hair combed back, the man exuded confidence and nerves in equal measure. The leather chair under him squeaked with every motion, a sound the neko instantly found grating.

“I’m sorry Dad. I lost track of time. It won’t happen again,” the phone said as Jason stepped into the room.

“I understand,” Richard said quietly, standing up. “I’ll be back by midnight at the latest. Devyn is working on dinner. I expect both of you in bed by ten. If Margaret shows up, call me immediately. I will have the guard come out.”

Jason nodded firmly, his tail flicking in a mixture of emotions. Finally Richard seemed to be taking this seriously. It didn’t matter that it had taken Jason getting knocked down a flight of stairs and Devyn being constantly traumatized to make him realize something needed to be done. He was doing something now, and the neko was grateful for it.

“Don’t mess up tonight. I want to see that you can take care of your brother,” his father added.

“Devyn is a good boy. I know he’ll behave for me, especially if I give him a belly rub after.”

A small smile played across Richard’s lips, matching Jason’s own.

“You should have my number in your phone, but if not, I put it on the fridge, along with the number for the Wolf Patrol, just in case.”

“I have it under control. I hope you enjoy yourself.”

Jason smiled tightly, still not sure this was the right idea for Richard. But he’d made his concerns heard. If Richard wanted to start dating already, that was on him. Jason would just do what he needed to make sure Devyn was okay.

He followed the human out of the office, making sure to turn off the light and close the door behind him. Stepping back into the kitchen, the neko began checking the various bowls laying around the room, dumping out old water and refilling them before tucking them in out of the way corners as Richard hugged Devyn.

“You listen to your brother. I don’t want to hear that you misbehaved while I’m gone,” Richard said firmly.

“I won’t mis… misbe… I’ll listen to Jason,” Devyn frowned.

Richard rubbed the wolf’s head lightly, before hurrying out of the room. The front door closed a moment later, and Jason’s ears picked up a click as the door locked securely behind him. Devyn turned back to the pasta, draining the pot carefully, and Jason grabbed his bag, taking it upstairs.

The neko set his bag beside his bed, taking a minute to plug in his laptop. His phone stayed on him, Jason sparing a second to check the charge. When he turned back to the door, he found Devyn standing in the doorway, the wolf towering over the neko in his new shoes.

“Dinner’s ready,” Devyn muttered.

Jason nodded, stepping toward the wolf. His hand reached around, pulling Devyn’s head down slightly. Their lips met, and Devyn’s tongue washed over his lips, covering them in slobber. Hands cupped Jason’s back, Devyn grunting quietly as he tried to reach for the neko’s butt. Slowly, Jason pulled his brother back into his bed, turning Devyn carefully until the wolf was sitting on the bed.

Their heights more even now, the neko kissed Devyn again, his own hands pulling the wolf’s around until they were resting above his tail again. A breath escaped him as nails dug into the tender flesh, and Devyn pulled back an instant later.

“Did I hurt you?” the wolf whimpered.

Jason nodded, a hand rubbing over the marks on his back. It didn’t really hurt that bad, but he didn’t want Devyn to do that, not when it could easily draw blood. The neko had the feeling that would terrify his brother.

Patting his stomach, Jason motioned toward the door, ignoring his arousal. Devyn let out another whimper, but stood up again, taking a moment to find his balance. Jason slid his hands under his brother’s shirt, and pulled it up. It didn’t take long for Devyn to catch on, and a moment later, the fabric was on the floor as the wolf’s fingers slipped into his kilt.

Jason’s hands stopped the kilt from falling, and Devyn sighed. They weren’t going to flaunt all the rules in Richard’s absence, but Jason didn’t see why they couldn’t relax a few rules. Besides, Devyn looked so much more comfortable without his shirt on. And it allowed Jason to see the sculpted torso that no doubt came from all the running on all fours that Devyn loved. He had to tear his eyes from his mate’s torso and force them both to the stairs. The neko had a plan for the evening, and it wouldn’t be good to waste time.

 

DEVYN

 

“You want what?”

Food hung from Devyn’s mouth, the wolf’s jaws slack in shock. Sure, he would wear shoes… he’d even wear clothes. But this was going too far.

“I’m not a human,” he grumbled, swallowing his mouthful of pasta.

“I didn’t say we were doing it in human form, did I?” Jason’s phone said an instant later, as though the neko expected the counter. “I know you’re not a human. But you might have to do it in human form later. For now, we can try to do it in your natural form. Then we can try it without your heels and with your heels. It’s as much for me to practice as for you.”

Devyn scowled as he gulped down the rest of his food. Jason wanted to do it. Would he be a good boy if he did what Jason wanted? Probably… but at what cost? The wolf felt like the human world was closing in on him again. He never should have agreed to go to this dance.

“Fine. But I get to lick you after,” he growled finally.

“Deal. And about those condoms I found in your bag. You should keep those where Dad can’t see them. We don’t want him to worry.”

“But Dr. Marin said it was better to have the condoms so I could mate you without breeding you,” Devyn frowned.

The smell of anxiety skyrocketed in the kitchen, and Devyn wondered what he’d said wrong. He was supposed to talk about it, right? Why was Jason upset if they were supposed to talk? Wait…

The wolf took another sniff, frowning at the scent. That wasn’t anger… that was closer to fear.

“You’re scared of me fucking you? I thought people wanted wolves to fuck them,” Devyn added in confusion.

“I want you to mate me if it will help you. But I am worried about it,” Jason typed slowly. “I’m scared about doing things when you’re in your natural form. Humans, or nekos, fucking a wolf is not-”

A light went on in Devyn’s head.

“You’re scared because you think I’m a feral wolf,” he said. “But I’m not. I’m a good boy, and I know what I want. If I didn’t want you to fuck me, I can tell you not to fuck me. But I do want you to. And I want to make you feel good too. I think Dr Marin said something about it last year. If you ask and only hear baby speak, then that means no. If you ask and hear a clear yes, then it’s okay. But if you ask and you can’t understand what they’re saying, that means no too. You asked, and I’m saying yes, so it’s okay, right?”

Jason nodded slowly, his ears twisted as the smell of nerves settled down.

“Then if you want, you can mate me, after the full moon,” his phone said. “But I do not want to be a werewolf. I can’t take care of you properly if we’re both werewolves.”

“I don’t want you to be a wolf either,” Devyn admitted. “But that’s what the condoms are for, right? They’ll keep you from being a werewolf.”

Jason nodded again.

“But what about you mating me? When will you do that?”

Devyn watched his brother struggle briefly, the neko’s thumbs poised over his phone. Finally, Jason started typing.

“When we get home from the dance. A lot of people have sex then. I think we should be a part of that too. But we have to be quiet so Dad doesn’t find out yet.”

The neko set his phone aside, focusing on his dinner for a moment. They ate quietly, Devyn thinking about Jason’s promise.

“What about your hand?” he asked, a sudden memory flashing in his eyes. “You let me hump your hand. Do you want to hump my hand too?”

Jason let out a snort into his cup of water, gasping for air as liquid sloshed. Brief panic was beaten back by lust, Devyn taking a satisfied inhale. That was what his mate should smell like.

“I know you like the thought,” the wolf added. “I’ll hump your hand whenever you want.”

Jason shook his head frantically, reaching for his phone again.

“Okay, but we don’t need to talk about everything right now,” he typed out, still coughing slightly.

Devyn let out a disappointed huff.

“I like it when you want me,” he pouted quietly.

“Even if I don’t want to have sex, I still want to be with you. You don’t need me to be horny twenty four seven.”

The wolf frowned at the thought, gathering his bowl. He carried it to the kitchen sink, leaving it for Jason to wash.

“I’ll get ready,” Devyn grunted, making his way to the stairs.

It didn’t take him long to get out of his shoes and pull off his kilt. The wolf made sure everything was ready for bed, before letting his body ripple. Red fur sprouted amid relieved grunts, and Devyn trotted back downstairs, into the space Jason had made in the living room. He had no idea how they were going to do it, but Jason had promised Devyn he could lick the neko’s penis when they were done.

If this was what it took, then Devyn would learn to dance.

 

JASON

 

“Watch my feet if you can. We’ll go slow, and you only have to remember four steps.”

Jason set his phone on the table, a slow song playing on repeat. He pressed play, and stooped down, careful to avoid meeting his brother’s eyes. Mouthing to the wolf as he set his hands under Devyn’s chest, Jason suddenly lifted his brother up, setting Devyn’s paws on his shoulders.

Slowly. Carefully. The two words repeated in his mind as Devyn licked his face. Stepping forward slightly, the neko closed the space between them to a foot. His hands wrapped around the wolf, resting on Devyn’s back, and Jason took a step.

Devyn’s weight shifted, and their balance tilted as the heavy wolf pressed into the neko’s shoulder. Jason gasped, his body folding to the left, and suddenly they were on the ground.

His brother was up first, sniffling at his face in concern. Jason let out a heavy breath, his body tensing as he laughed. Dancing with a wolf. Not a good idea.

The neko picked himself up, reaching over to rub Devyn’s head. His lips pressed into the wolf’s head, before Jason stood up and headed to the stairs. They’d have to try this the other way.

He could hear the exact moment Devyn realized what was happening. The wolf let out a snort, backing away as Jason held up the wedges. Jason took advantage of the space between Devyn and the door to slip back out of the room. Making his way back downstairs, the neko set the shoes aside, before adjusting his phone.

“I know you don’t want to, but I need you to shift. We’ll do this in human form, like we’re supposed to for the dance.”

The sound of crunching bones followed, Devyn glaring at the shoes.

“I don’t want to,” the wolf agreed.

“What if I showed you how to lick me properly?” Jason typed.

His brother frowned in confusion, hand pawing behind an ear. He was sitting on the ground, not bothering to hide anything from Jason, not that the neko expected him to.

“What do you mean?”

“If I show you, will you try to dance with me?” Jason questioned.

Devyn grunted, before nodding slowly. Instantly Jason was heading back for the stairs, a knot in his gut. He was nervous about this plan, but he didn’t have to be nervous. Devyn adored him; it was obvious. There was no way the neko was going to mess this up.

He dug through Devyn’s bag, making a mental note to wash it when they got back from the meet the next day. The small box of condoms came out, a large N+W marking the product as safe for both nekos and wolves. He’d made sure to check earlier in the day, going so far as to suggest Devyn replace the box he’d taken for one that was more resilient against neko barbs and papillae.

Of course, he’d had to explain what barbs and papillae were, but once Devyn realized that his brother’s dick and tongue would likely tear through even normal wolf condoms, he’d seemed much happier to make the switch.

It had been just another step Jason took toward accepting his role as Devyn’s mate, though dinner had certainly solidified that. Now he just had to figure out when they would tell their father.

Carrying a wrapped condom back downstairs, he found the wolf leaning over a water bowl, lapping at the liquid. Devyn’s human tongue didn’t have quite the same effect as his wolf tongue, but it seemed to work well enough for the redhead.

Jason sat on the floor in the living room, letting out a short whistle. The sound of flesh sliding across the hard kitchen floor made the neko wince in sympathetic pain, but Devyn didn’t seem to mind, the wolf sitting on all fours in front of his brother. Reaching for his phone, Jason began typing, setting out what he was about to do.

“I want you to lay on top of me. We’re going to have sex, but we’re not going to mate yet,” the neko’s phone said, sending a thrill of nerves through Jason.

“But your clothes-”

“I’ll make sure you’re hard, and then I’m going to put the condom on you, and show you how to play with a dick in human form. It might be a little messy because I don’t really know much more than the basics of how to do it, but I figure we’ll have time to learn that later,” Jason’s phone continued, ignoring Devyn’s interruption. “After you cum, we’ll get rid of the condom, and make sure it’s out of the house, and then we’ll try the dance again, in human form. After that, I will let you play with my dick. Is that acceptable?”

A frown passed over Devyn’s face, confusion apparent as he tried to work out exactly what they were doing. Jason could see the moment the wolf gave up, and the neko let out a silent curse. He needed to keep to more simple explanations.

Devyn nodded, but it wasn’t good enough for Jason.

“If you want me to stop, I want you to say stop,” the neko’s phone said. “We’ll figure this out together, but if you aren’t enjoying it, then I won’t be able to enjoy it either.”

“Is this what Dad’s doing tonight?” Devyn asked.

Jason winced involuntarily.

“I’d rather not think about that.”

Devyn crawled toward the neko, his arms on either side of Jason’s legs as he slowly made his way up his brother’s body. Jason laid back carefully, letting his hands rest on Devyn’s ass as the wolf stared down at him.

“Can I kiss you?” Devyn asked uncertainly.

Jason’s arms pulled the wolf down on top of him, their lips pressing together in answer. A hand cupped Devyn’s cheek, and the neko felt a surge of boldness wash through him. Slipping a finger between Devyn’s cheeks, Jason let it trail up the wolf’s crack, taking the stuttering moans that escaped his brother as encouragement.

“You said you weren’t going to mate me yet…” Devyn breathed in confusion, even as his hips bucked into his brother.

Jason pushed up against Devyn, their lengths pressing against each other. The two rolled until Jason was on top, and the neko reached for the small wrapper that had fallen aside.

Pressing his lips against Devyn’s briefly, Jason sat up, careful to keep the wolf away from his tailhole. He opened the condom, a hand gently tilting Devyn’s head up so the wolf could see what he was doing. Sliding back, the neko began running the rubber over the werewolf’s dick, thankful that Devyn hadn’t grabbed lubed condoms. He doubted that would taste any good.

“Why are you putting it on me?”

The neko held up his hand, working the rubber securely over Devyn’s base to catch the wolf’s knot. Research came in handy here, research Jason would never admit to doing, and he knew that the knot would have to be covered for safety.

Finally releasing Devyn’s straining dick, the neko leaned down, staring at the length nervously. He took a deep breath, and made the jump.

A rough tongue ran over the side of the dick, small, tentative swipes only serving to make the length grow even larger. Another breath followed, and Jason looked up, making sure Devyn was looking, before he wrapped his lips around the head of Devyn’s length.

The wolf grunted in shock, his eyes widening. Jason immediately worked up suction, granting him near total control of the throbbing member in his mouth. He could feel Devyn bucking under him, instincts taking over as the wolf tried to breed his mouth, but Jason held firm.

Slowly, he descended, not going far. A short bob followed, the neko testing the waters. The taste of rubber in his mouth was unpleasant, but it was overshadowed by the realization that he was sucking a dick.

Connor would have all the ammunition he needed to call him a cocksucker now. The thought made Jason snort as he lowered his mouth again. A lick of his tongue, a slight nip at the tip of Devyn’s cock had the wolf writhing under him, Devyn’s own breath laboured as his hips continued their relentless, but ultimately fruitless, humping.

Jason was in control here. And as the wolf spurted under him and the neko grasped the base of his brother’s knot, Jason felt a rush of satisfied power course through his chest.

Devyn was his mate. And he’d never let anyone take that away.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 17
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..