Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 3,146 Words
  • 1,006 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Brothers - 55. Chapter 55

JASON

 

“Devyn, are you okay?”

The question startled Jason. They were sitting at the dinner table, Devyn leaning against the table with a strange smile on his face. He was pushing his food from one side of the plate to the other, something unheard of for the hungry wolf.

Richard was watching him, his worry worn on his face for the others to see.

“The food’s spinning,” Devyn giggled.

Now all of them were staring at the wolf as his head lolled around in a circle. Patrick cleared his throat awkwardly, and Jason cast a worried look at the elf, practically begging him to keep quiet.

“Devyn, you were upstairs for a while. Did…”

Patrick’s voice faltered for the first time since Jason had met him. Apparently 150 years of life was still not enough to broach the actual act of sex with his stepson.

“Did you swallow cum?” the elf forged on after a moment’s pause.

Jason let out a silent breath of relief. There was no mention of whether the cum was Jason’s or Dylan’s. Their secret was safe for now.

Devyn nodded happily, his tongue running over his lips as if to capture the last bit of Jason’s seed.

“It tasted so good,” the wolf said, oblivious to the uncomfortable looks he was getting.

“He’s high,” Patrick sighed, looking at Richard.

“I’m not high,” Devyn protested with a frown, looking at his feet.

Jason frowned at his brother, reaching cautiously for the wolf’s plate. To his shock, Devyn didn’t even protest its removal.

“Jason, what are you doing?” Richard demanded.

‘He needs to eat,’ the neko signed, before spinning Devyn’s fork into the pasta on the plate.

Jason lifted the fork, whistling quietly to grab Devyn’s attention. The wolf’s head turned, and the sauce from the pasta smeared across his lip. Devyn licked it up readily, a brief pout crossing his face as he realized it wasn’t the sauce he was looking for.

The pasta slipped past his lips as he pouted, forcing the wolf to chew the food. It seemed to remind him that the food was there for him to eat, and Devyn wobbled as he leaned forward for another bite. Jason obliged him, carefully feeding his brother dinner as Richard and Patrick watched in interest.

“Are you still concerned about leaving them alone?” Patrick chuckled, turning back to his own food.

“It was never a matter of their ability to look out for each other,” Richard sighed. “It’s my ex I’m worried about.”

“Fair enough,” the elf shrugged.

Jason listened to the conversation closely, even as he twirled another bit of pasta for Devyn to eat. The wolf rumbled happily as he was fed, his tongue reaching for Jason’s hand as the neko scooped up more pasta. Jason kept his face clear of any emotion as his brother licked him. There was no point in looking upset; Devyn wouldn’t even notice it.

“Devyn, don’t lick Jason. That’s inappropriate,” Richard frowned, picking at his own plate.

“But he tastes- mff!”

A fork full of pasta cut off the wolf’s reply, and he chewed rapidly, looking at Jason in confusion. The neko set the fork down a moment later, signing briefly to Patrick before continuing his efforts to feed his brother.

‘I think he needs to shower after this. It might sober him up.’

“Yeah, that’s probably a good idea. The last time I was with a ca- with a neko, we kept most of our activities confined to the shower. It was a nice high, but it seemed more mellow than what Devyn’s going through right now,” the elf said.

“You were with a neko?” Richard demanded.

“Yeah, about thirty years ago,” Patrick shrugged. “It was a one night thing. Honestly, I think it was a dare; his friends didn’t seem too… well, friendly toward me.”

Jason let out a silent scoff, focusing on getting more pasta in Devyn’s mouth. If Richard blamed his mate for a one night stand from thirty years ago, he’d have a hard time dealing with 100 years of sex before that. A point that Patrick seemed to note himself.

“Would you like a list of all the people I’ve had sex with in 135 years?” the elf asked with grim amusement.

“No no, that’s not necessary,” Richard backtracked quickly. “I’m still used to the whole… to a shorter life expectancy. Are you planning on spending the night?”

“Nice save,” Patrick chuckled. “Would you like me to stay here tonight?”

“Well… we’re mates. I figured staying at a house would be better than staying in an expensive apartment.”

“Well, perhaps we can discuss this when your sons go take their shower,” Patrick suggested.

Jason glanced between the two, setting Devyn’s empty plate down. He began gulping down his own pasta, trying to finish his dinner before Devyn did anything rash.

Grabbing their plates a minute later, the neko carried them to the sink and rinsed them off. He returned to help Devyn to his feet, and Devyn rubbed his chin against Jason’s forehead. Jason grumbled silently, but let the wolf rub him as they moved toward the stairs.

Once they were up the stairs and out of sight, Jason lowered Devyn to the floor. The neko pulled out his phone as his brother let his head roll.

“We are going to shower and sober you up. I’m going to brush your teeth, and then you are going to rest.”

 

DEVYN

 

Devyn pushed Jason against the bathroom door, his hips thrusting against the neko’s as his tongue licked every inch of Jason’s face. The neko’s hands pushed back, preventing the wolf from claiming what was his.

“I want to taste you again…” Devyn begged, his breath washing over his mate’s face even as he was pushed away.

The dizziness from before dinner was fading, but the heaviness in his crotch remained. Devyn tried to press against his brother again, only for Jason to squirm away.

Suddenly the neko was pressing against his back. Devyn let out a needy whimper as fingers traced down his stomach and slipped into his kilt. A moment later, the fabric fell away from his hips, leaving him bare.

He felt a shift in Jason’s attention, as his brother began removing his own clothes. An arm wrapped around the wolf, holding him in place, and Devyn pushed back against Jason, the rough fabric of the neko’s pants only fueling his lust further.

The neko humped him slowly, hands holding Devyn in place. The wolf wriggled, his butt searching for Jason’s length, but it was still hidden by the pants.

“Take off your pants…” he breathed.

Jason pressed against him, the neko’s teeth nipping at the wolf’s ear. Devyn whimpered at the sharp tug, trying to pull away from his brother. The neko let him go, and Devyn flattened himself against the door, watching as Jason crossed the room.

The neko’s tail flicked as he leaned into the bathtub. Devyn stared at the blue pants covering Jason’s butt, his penis throbbing with desire. He didn’t have to put it in Jason; he’d be happy just humping the neko.

“Can I put the condom back on?” the wolf asked.

For a split moment, he thought his brother was going to bite him again. But Jason just shook his head, turning the shower on. Only then did the neko remove his pants, kicking them off before slowly pulling his tail out of his underpants. They sagged under his butt, barely covering the lower half of Jason’s cheeks, and Devyn stumbled forward, trying to close the distance between them.

Jason’s arms wrapped around his brother protectively, holding Devyn up. The neko stepped around the wolf, duckwalking him toward the shower. Devyn could feel Jason’s sheath pressing against his cheek, and he tried to wriggle it into his crack.

Before he knew it, they were in the shower, warm water washing over them both. Devyn slid to the shower floor, turning to face Jason as he knelt. The neko’s hand pressed against Devyn’s forehead, holding the wolf back, and Devyn let out a frustrated huff as he was stopped inches from his mate’s length.

The click of a shampoo bottle opening brought his mood down further. Jason’s hands began running vigorously over his hair, fingers tugging at the knots. Devyn tried to pull away, but his brother just followed him around the narrow tub, pinning him against the wall.

Jason’s ears flicked in annoyance as he continued washing Devyn’s hair. The wolf sneezed as soap fell on his nose, and Jason winced as Devyn nearly rammed his crotch. Devyn’s head was pulled forward, into the water, and the soap flowed out of his hair, dirty suds rushing down the drain.

His brother moved him around, Devyn sitting in the back of the tub in Jason’s lap. The neko grabbed a toothbrush and squeezed a bit of paste out onto it. Devyn grumbled quietly, but he bared his teeth anyway, squirming all the while until Jason’s sheath was poking against his hole.

Jason’s breath quickened, his hips pushing up into the wolf slightly. The brush ran over Devyn’s teeth firmly, scrubbing away the taste of dinner. Devyn tried to ignore the invasion of his mouth, focusing on the churning in his gut instead. Jason was right at his entrance; all the neko had to do was push and he’d be inside Devyn. Yet all Jason seemed interested in was brushing Devyn’s teeth.

The wolf could barely smell the lust that would normally be flooding the air. The soap that had run into his nose still overpowered his senses, making it nearly impossible for him to understand what Jason was doing. The neko wasn’t even trying to move away. Did he want Devyn? Should the wolf try to get Jason inside him?

He drooled as the brush was removed. Jason’s hand pushed his head forward, and Devyn spat in the tub, trying not to swallow the tainted saliva in his mouth. The wolf dunked his head under the falling water, letting the liquid flood his mouth. It splashed out a moment later, and a hand grasped the back of Devyn’s neck.

Devyn found himself face to face with Jason, the neko’s lips inches from his own. And then Jason was kissing him, nearly shoving his rough tongue down the wolf’s throat as he adjusted their position.

A hand grasped the wolf’s length, and Devyn’s hips broke into a frenzy of thrusts, shoving deep into the hole Jason’s fist provided. Before he knew it, his knot had lodged itself in the neko’s fist, and Devyn’s seed sprayed out into the tub as Jason’s tongue shoved around in his mouth.

He couldn’t remember the last time Jason had been so forceful with his kisses, but if this was what happened when Devyn let his teeth be cleaned, he’d have to let the neko clean them more. This was certainly worth the loss of the dinner aftertaste he enjoyed.

But all too soon, Jason had released Devyn’s knot, letting it deflate as the blood rushed back out of the length. Devyn whimpered into the neko’s mouth, trying to push his penis back into the warmth of Jason’s hand, but the neko was too busy scrubbing his hands clean.

Slowly, the wolf went limp, panting quietly as he leaned back against the wall of the tub. He smiled up at his mate, trying to figure out why Jason was letting him spray his seed. Would the neko let Devyn lick him again?

Jason was getting a strange look in his eye, the one he’d gotten just before he’d let Devyn hump his mouth earlier. Maybe the neko would let him do it again, but they didn’t have the condom to protect Jason here.

Devyn let out a soft yelp as he was suddenly pulled to his feet. Jason turned him around until he was facing the wall, and the wolf felt the spray of warm water washing over his butt. A soapy finger ran along his crack, and Devyn moaned quietly, spreading his legs so Jason could reach more easily.

Then he was on his hands and knees, feeling his brother’s hands run over his butt. Did the neko want him to shift? That was the only reason he could imagine for this position. And Devyn would gladly do what his brother wanted.

His body rippled, the shift taking barely a second to complete. Water drenched his fur, the smell of soap flooding his nose, but all of that was forgotten when a rough wetness ran over his tailhole.

 

JASON

 

His tongue ran over Devyn’s hole.

Jason was surprised; there was barely a taste of the soap he’d just cleaned Devyn with, and there wasn’t much of a smell either. Maybe a hint of lavender. It tasted like he’d just licked Devyn’s knuckle. Curious, Jason took another tentative lick.

The hole twitched as his tongue rasped over it again, and he heard a moan coming from his brother. Jason’s hands toyed with the wolf’s cheeks, feeling the strange padding that seemed to melt as he squeezed.

And then a tail smacked his face.

The neko let out a silent yelp, scrambling back as his eyes opened. Devyn was in his wolf form… Jason had just been licking a wolf’s ass.

Standing up on shaking legs, Jason turned the shower off, and stepped out of the tub. He grabbed a towel, burying his face in the white fluff as he tried to deal with the fact that he’d just been tonguing a wolf’s asshole. Worse, he had been enjoying it.

He dried off quickly, moving to hang the towel up. Devyn caught the neko’s eyes, and guilt surged through Jason at the sight of the wet wolf. Kneeling, Jason held the towel open in his arms, and Devyn bounded into the towel.

Why was he so upset about this? It was Devyn. He was exploring Devyn’s body. Was that so wrong? Devyn certainly seemed to enjoy it.

Jason rubbed the wolf down as he fought with himself. They were mates. He was planning to fuck Devyn next Varya. And Devyn had made it abundantly clear that would happen when he was in his wolf form. Jason’s mate was a wolf, but he wasn’t feral. Devyn knew what was happening, and he could easily stop it from happening. More than that, he could tell Jason if he didn’t like what was happening.

The neko sighed, hanging the towel up. He stepped into his room, dressing quickly as Devyn tried to lick his tailhole. They weren’t even supposed to have sex. His cum had fucked with the wolf’s mind, and Jason didn’t want to hurt Devyn by letting him have more. Besides, they both needed a good night’s sleep. Devyn had his dentist appointment the next day, and Jason knew that was going to be difficult.

Jason sat at his desk, staring at his laptop as thoughts raced through his mind. Devyn laid across his feet, the wolf licking the neko’s ankles happily. Jason grunted, pulling his feet away from his brother’s mouth. He couldn’t get past what they’d done in the shower. What he’d done in the shower.

Grabbing his phone, the neko started typing quickly,

“Devyn, I need to talk to Lysander. Can I borrow your computer?”

The wolf glanced up at Jason, nodding a moment later. It was such a human move, proving that Devyn was Devyn no matter what form he was in. But Jason still felt uneasy.

He stood up and hurried into Devyn’s room, his brother following behind. A minute later, Jason had the wolf’s laptop open, a ringtone chiming through the room.

It didn’t take long for Dylan to answer. Almost before he could say hi, Jason’s hands were in motion.

‘Dylan, I need to talk to Lysander about Devyn. It’s important.’

“Oh… Um…”

The calico glanced off screen uncertainly, shaking his head slowly.

“Is there any chance I can help? Etul is still struggling with his hands.”

Jason let out a silent groan, shaking his own head.

‘It’s hard for me to talk about. I think Lysander is the only one who can help me.’

“Okay,” Dylan sighed, picking his laptop up.

A few minutes later, Jason was staring at Lysander, trying to form his worries into the right words. This was one of the hardest things he’d had to do in a long time, and the neko took a deep breath, glancing at Devyn.

‘Devyn and I are mates,’ he signed.

“Oh? Congratulations, you two,” Lysander smiled warmly.

‘You know how Devyn likes to be in wolf form,’ Jason continued slowly. ‘He wants me to have sex with him in that form.’

“I see. And you don’t want to?”

‘It feels wrong. I keep worrying that I’d be having sex with a wolf.’

“Because you are,” Lysander said simply. “It’s a form of bestiality, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be healthy in its own way. Werewolves are capable of giving informed consent. And sex in their wolf forms can often help mates feel closer. You would not be the first to have sex like that.”

‘Why does everyone keep telling me it’s okay to have sex with a wolf?!’

“Because it is okay Jason. Assuming that you aren’t planning on doing it with a feral wolf or a dog, of course. If, at any point, you find yourself drawn to a feral, you need to get professional help. But if you’re having sex with your mate in that form, it’s really nothing more than exploring your relationship in a different, healthy, way. And if you decide you do not want to take that step, that you cannot have sex with a wolf, then you need to make sure Devyn understands that.”

Devyn set his head in Jason’s lap, and the neko glanced down at his brother. He scratched behind an ear gently, thinking about the wolf. Did he want to have sex with the wolf? In human form, Jason would have no trouble with it at all. But it wouldn’t be fair to force Devyn to have sex in that form just to satisfy the neko. And on the same note, it wouldn’t be fair to Jason if he had to have sex with Devyn in his wolf form just to satisfy the wolf.

‘I think Devyn and I need to have a long conversation,’ he signed finally.

“That is a very important step to take,” Lysander agreed. “I hope I was helpful.”

‘You were. It was hard to hear, but I think I needed it,’ Jason replied, looking down at Devyn again.

He could have sex with his brother in this form. But it would take a lot of work to remove the mental blocks he had in place.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 13
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Jason is struggling with his own mind over his teachings on werewolves and it’s complicating his willingness to have sex with Devyn. He wants to have sex with him he just isn’t sure he can do it with him in his wolf form. I still think they need to talk to Richard about them being mates and see how it goes from there and they need to do it before they actually do the mating.

  • Love 5
Link to comment
On 1/17/2022 at 11:23 AM, Butcher56 said:

Jason is struggling with his own mind over his teachings on werewolves and it’s complicating his willingness to have sex with Devyn. He wants to have sex with him he just isn’t sure he can do it with him in his wolf form. I still think they need to talk to Richard about them being mates and see how it goes from there and they need to do it before they actually do the mating.

^^Wisdom. A good talk with Richard is needed. I suspect he might struggle a touch but Patrick will get him past it.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..