Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 3,020 Words
  • 1,177 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Brothers - 53. Chapter 53

This chapter contains a warning for sex in wolf form. Reader discretion is advised.

JASON

 

The neko sprinted across the field, throwing his arms around Devyn. Careful to support his brother, Jason buried his face in the werewolf’s chest, squeezing Devyn in his arms.

“I’m so proud of you,” the neko’s phone said from his pocket.

“But I didn’t win,” Devyn frowned, his nose inches from Jason’s hair.

Jason’s ears twitched as hot breath washed over them. Stepping back carefully, he shoved a peeled banana at the wolf and pulled out his phone.

“You did win. Look,” his phone replied as the neko’s arm pointed.

Listed on a scoreboard just below the football scoreboard, eight school names flashed, Quarian Academy at the top with Jasper High right below. Numbers sat beside each, 30 followed by 33.

“But I lost,” the wolf insisted around a mouthful of fruit. “The other wolf won.”

“He might have first place, but you, Ruby, and Jonathon kept their other runners from winning,” Jason tried to explain through his phone.

The confusion only mounted further on Devyn’s face, and Jason sighed quietly.

“The school won because of you,” the neko tried again.

Jason could see the moment the wolf gave up, and he dropped the subject.

“It doesn’t matter. Everyone is proud of you for doing your best,” his phone said. “You were a good boy.”

“Does that mean I get to lick you tonight?” Devyn asked as they walked back toward the stands.

Jason nodded, a silent chuckle on his lips. Helping Devyn up the stands, the neko paused beside Lysander.

‘I’m sorry Jerric couldn’t help you,’ he signed.

“Jason, if you start apologizing for needing Jerric’s help, I’ll have Dylan smack you,” Lysander said sharply. “None of this was your fault. If I can’t find a healer to help me, I’m okay with that. I’ve had my fun in life; maybe this is a sign for me to slow down and really enjoy my mates. Some day, they won’t be there any more.”

The neko frowned at the elf, his eyes glancing toward Devyn. His brother leaned against him comfortingly, and Jason wrapped an arm around the wolf. Pulling out his phone a moment later, Jason led the wolf up the stands carefully.

“I need to go to the palace to work on my project. I think Dad wants to talk to you about something while you watch the sprints. When I get home, we’ll do a little more dancing practice before dinner.”

“Do we have to?” Devyn frowned.

“I suppose we don’t have to get hot and sweaty learning to dance,” Jason pointed out.

“Oh,” the wolf said. “Fine.”

Jason helped the wolf sidle into the benches, before grabbing his bag and waving to Richard and Patrick.

‘Can you tell my dad I should be home by six?’ he signed.

“Richard, Jason said he’ll be back by six,” Patrick translated.

“Okay. Be careful. If you need a ride, text me,” the human said.

Jason nodded, watching his brother sniff the air. The neko stepped toward Devyn with a frown, and Richard and Patrick both yelped as the wolf lunged at Patrick. Around them, spectators gasped, some trying to scramble out of the way.

Arms wrapped around the elf, the fear on his face changing to confused worry as he awkwardly patted Devyn’s head.

“You make Dad happy,” the wolf said, stepping back from Patrick.

Tension drained out of the group, replaced slowly with relief. Jason took a deep breath, shaking his head. Devyn was a good boy. Why had they been worried he would do something to Richard’s mate? Why had part of Jason’s mind expected a fight?

Raising his hand distractedly, the neko turned away. He needed to get to the palace. A hand grabbed him suddenly, and Jason was pulled off balance, nearly falling into Devyn’s arms.

“I’m sorry I scared you,” the wolf said.

Jason shook his head roughly, fishing for his phone again.

“No, we’re sorry Devyn. We thought you were going to hurt Patrick,” Richard spoke up before the neko could type. “But you’re a good boy. You wouldn’t hurt anyone.”

“I would,” Devyn denied. “But not him.”

“I really have to go,” Jason typed, his phone announcing his business to the world.

He hurried back down to the track before checking his phone. It was near midday, he could get six hours of work in at least. At least the neko didn’t have to disturb Quarian to ask for a ride. He could see the palace in the distance, and Jason tightened his bag to his back securely before checking to make sure no heats were about to start.

Brienne waved at him, pausing in her stretches, and Jason smiled, waving back. Then he turned and broke into a sprint along the length of the track, blurring past one of the werewolf coaches. Racing out the gate, the neko slowed in the car park, turning toward the exit and the palace beyond.

He slowed suddenly, a horrifying thought washing over him. Devyn said that Patrick made Richard happy. Was that the whole wolf pheromone thing? Or could his brother smell that the two had fucked? They’d obviously been together, and Jason wasn’t sure that Richard would ever move that fast, but the man did seem a little desperate to find a partner after Margaret had been kicked out. Maybe they had fucked, just to sweeten the deal.

Aside from the trauma it might inflict on Richard if things went wrong, did that mean Patrick could smell Jason and Devyn? He’d have to be careful not to leave any traces for the werewolf to pick up. That meant condoms, taking out the trash himself, not letting Devyn root around in any of it… not that the wolf would do that. If he did, Jason would make sure his teeth cleanings increased to three a day.

There were ways around a wolf’s nose. He’d proved that when salting Margaret’s pies, an act that gave him way too much pleasure remembering now. The two just needed to be smart about this.

 

DEVYN

 

The wolf raised a hand, scratching behind his ear. Below them, the last race was lining up, Brienne and Conner sandwiching runners from Jasper High and two other schools between them.

The day had been downright boring after his race. He’d been stuck with his father, watching people run slowly around the track or jump into sand pits. Things had started progressing more quickly once the distance races were over, and now they only had the hundred meter dash to finish. The same event Jason should have been running.

Jasper High seemed to be losing, their score sitting at nearly 78 while Quarian Academy was sitting down at 74. Yet Devyn’s school was set in the second place spot. It made little sense to the wolf; the shortest score was supposed to win. But there were scores even lower than his school’s, including Elias Academy, the west Astaran pack, sitting at 21 points. They should have been winning by a long shot, but their runners had almost consistently come in last, save for a surprising showing at the 100 meter hurdles that had been run just before this event.

The wolf leaned forward, trying to find a comfortable spot on the metal bench. He’d already been told he wasn’t allowed to lay down. It made for a very uncomfortable few hours, and Richard’s mate wouldn’t stop glancing at him.

A chime sounded through the stands, and Devyn frowned as the runners leaned into their blocks. How anyone could run like that was a mystery, but when the chime rang again, they took off easily, all eight runners ducking low for the first few paces.

The center runners came up almost right out of the start, falling behind as Brienne and Conner straightened gradually. They blurred down the straight, and ten seconds later, Brienne had cut through the finish line with a look of pure exaltation on her face. Across the lanes, Conner glared at her, bent over as he tried to catch his breath.

“Is that it?” Richard frowned.

“Yeah, that was the last event,” Patrick replied, squinting at the scoreboard. “I think we won. Er… Devyn’s school won, not my school,” he added quickly.

“Wait, you went to Jasper High?” Richard frowned.

“Oh yeah, twice, actually. It’s a thing with elves; we like to keep up with modern learning and thinking,” Patrick shrugged. “Granted, we aren’t allowed in sports after we turn 20 years old, but that’s not really the point of going back. Actually, I should probably sign up for some new courses. Maybe something with computers.”

“I think Jason knows something about computers. Maybe he can help,” Richard said as they stood up. “Devyn, do you need to take the bus back, or can we go on our own?”

The wolf shrugged, picking up his cane.

“I’ll ask.”

Making his way down the stands, Devyn frowned at the loud click of a cane behind him. He glanced back in confusion, frowning as Patrick tapped his cane along the side of the steps.

“You’re using it wrong,” the wolf said helpfully.

“Hm? Oh no, I’m not using it to stand, I’m using it so I don’t accidentally take two steps instead of one,” the other werewolf replied.

Devyn wasn’t sure why Richard’s mate would try to take two steps at once. Maybe he was trying to get down the stairs faster. Was taking multiple steps bad?

“I’ll explain later,” Richard chuckled behind the two. “Let’s just see about getting you into the car.”

Shrugging, the wolf left the two behind at the bottom of the stands. Devyn approached Sandolin as the elf was helping to take down a tent near the side of the track.

“Do I need to take the bus back?” the wolf asked.

Sandolin lowered his side of the tent before scanning the stands. A frown appeared on his face as he searched.

“I don’t see Margaret, so yeah, you need to take the bus home,” the elf replied. “And good job with the race. Ruby told me what that wolf did. I’m proud of you for catching up again.”

The wolf’s chest puffed out slightly. He really was a good boy then. Everyone said so. The thoughts of being bad because he hadn’t won slowly started fading; those were his mother’s words, and she was not here to see his improvement. It made him a little sad that she couldn’t see him win, but then, he hadn’t won. Who was right, Margaret, or the others? Slowly Devyn wilted again, his mind trying to reconcile his mother’s past words with the present. Maybe he was a bad boy. Maybe everyone was just confused… He’d confused them, had made them only think he was good.

“Hey, you okay Devyn?” Sandolin frowned, setting a hand on the wolf’s shoulder.

Devyn shrugged, the hand falling away at the motion. He didn’t know. What was he supposed to think? What was the right thought? Jason would know; he could tell him… but he had already told him, hadn’t he? Jason said he was a good boy, so it must be true. Why would the neko lie to him? Margaret had only hurt their family. She couldn’t be trusted, her words meant nothing.

“Yeah. I’m okay,” the wolf muttered, turning back toward the stands. “I’ll tell Dad I have to take the bus.”

“Hang on, your father is here?” Sandolin asked. “If you bring him down here so I can meet him, you can ride with him instead.”

Devyn frowned, but silently headed back to the stands. It seemed rather complicated, but if that’s what it took, then he’d do it.

 

JASON

 

The neko dug through his bag, searching for his key. He startled as the door opened, Dylan letting out a startled yelp as the two came face to face.

‘I didn’t know you were here,’ Jason signed with a frown.

“It’s been a while since I’ve hung out with Devyn. But I need to get going,’” the calico said, squeezing past Jason.

The marble neko stared after Dylan for a moment, trying to shake the feeling that his friend was avoiding him on purpose. He didn’t blame Dylan if that was the case; their friendship hadn’t exactly been the best, but it still left a hole in his heart.

Stepping inside, Jason headed toward the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water. His ears pricked curiously at a voice coming from Richard’s office, and the neko leaned toward the closed door.

“-sure we should be doing this?” Patrick’s voice asked with not a little amusement.

“I’m sure Dylan hears it all the time,” Richard muttered. “Besides, they’re upstairs. We got at least five minutes, and it’s not like I can knot anyone.”

“When you were talking about doggystyle earlier, I didn’t realize you really meant-”

“Yeah, well, some things my ex did were actually kind of fun-”

Jason backed away from the door swiftly, his ears folding over. Fuck, he did not need to hear that. Retreating from the room, the neko hurried upstairs, trying to remain quiet so he didn’t disturb… whatever those two were doing in the office.

He certainly wasn’t going to think about how he’d basically agreed to do the same thing with Devyn. Nope, that was the furthest thing from his mind. At least until he saw the wolf sitting on his bed, licking himself.

The neko let out a harsh sigh, shaking his head. Dropping his bag on his desk, Jason began searching through his dresser for more comfortable clothes. He could feel Devyn’s eyes on him, almost begging him. He had promised the wolf. And he couldn’t break his promise.

The neko shut his dresser almost roughly, and pointed toward the wolf’s bedroom. He’d buried the condoms in the bottom of Devyn’s dresser, where hopefully, Jason would be the only one to look.

Devyn jumped off the neko’s bed, stepping reluctantly into the bathroom. His pace picked up when Jason continued into his room. The neko was still naked, a rarity for him, and he knew the wolf was trying to figure just what it meant.

Opening his brother’s dresser, the neko frowned at the lump on the left of the drawer. He could have sworn he left the box on the right side.

The crunch of a shifting body startled the neko, and he tensed slightly a second before Devyn fell into him. His brother wrapped his arms around him, the wolf’s erection pressing into his backside.

“Are we fucking?” Devyn asked curiously. “I thought you wanted to practice first.”

Jason searched through the box, coming up one condom short. He glanced at Devyn in confusion. The wolf didn’t seem like he’d be interested in playing with them.

They didn’t have time to worry about a missing condom though. The neko shut the drawer, unwrapping one of the condoms. He walked Devyn back toward the wolf’s unused bed, and Devyn fell on it with a thump as Jason’s mouth sought his out.

There wasn’t time for foreplay; if they were going to do this, it had to be fast. The neko rolled Devyn over, positioning the confused wolf on his hands and knees. His phone was still in his bag; he didn’t have much in the way of communication here.

“Do you want me to shift?” Devyn frowned.

Jason nodded rapidly. He needed to deal with this before he chickened out. His mate was a wolf, and he was finally going to cement that in his mind.

One series of crunching bones later, the neko stepped up behind the wolf, laying over his brother as his hand reached under to stroke the length poking from his sheath. Once it felt long enough, Jason rolled the condom over it, giving Devyn an experimental hump before moving around the wolf.

The red wolf whimpered in confusion as they came face to face. He licked Jason’s face tentatively, his eyes looking anywhere but at his brother. Steeling his courage, Jason ducked between Devyn’s front legs, carefully lifting his brother onto his back. He could smell the wolf’s musk, could see the throbbing length inches from his face… and Jason wrapped his mouth around the rubber-covered dick.

Grunting in shock, Devyn thrust into the neko’s mouth, nearly gagging Jason. The neko brought his hand up between the wolf’s thighs, granting a momentary reprieve as he adjusted his mouth. Then he let his brother have his head, the wolf pistoning rapidly into Jason’s mouth as the neko fought to control his depth with the suction between them.

It wasn’t working as well in this form, and Jason tried to relax as his brother shoved deep into his throat. He’d always read that relaxation was the key here, but reading and doing were two very different beasts.

His tail twitched in momentary guilt as he realized he was enjoying the treatment. The neko liked… no, loved, letting his brother use him like this. But Devyn had to enjoy it too. Jason wasn’t holding him down at all, in fact, it was his brother who clenched the neko’s waist as he slammed his meat into Jason’s throat with a series of grunts and whimpers that only served to harden Jason’s own dick. The neko reached under himself, his hand pistoning almost as fast as his brother humped, until he was so close to spilling that he wasn’t sure who would come first.

Then the door opened with a soft knock, right as Devyn gave a loud grunt. The wolf’s knot slammed against the neko’s lips, heat filling the back of Jason’s throat as terror invaded his heart.

“Hey, dinner should be- FUCK!”

Devyn still held firm, panting as he kept Jason from moving. The neko had no chance to explain the situation, and he didn’t even know if he could explain the situation. Richard slammed the door shut, their father’s footsteps pounding down the hall, and the knot in Jason’s gut swelled, lightheadedness threatening to claim him as he continued taking Devyn’s dick.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm not sure how Devyn and Jason are gonna explain themselves to Richard, but it's about time they had sex together.

  • Love 4
Link to comment

Wow, nothing like getting caught in the act. Here’s hoping that it all works out ok. They are mates after all.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..