Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 2,725 Words
  • 1,162 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Brothers - 46. Chapter 46

DEVYN

 

“I need to head to work today,” Richard said quietly. “But I will not leave you two alone unless I can be certain you are safe. Margaret is gone; she is no longer welcome here.”

“You mated with someone else,” Devyn remembered suddenly.

The wolf frowned at his father, Richard echoing the look.

“There is a reason,” the human said quietly. “I rejected her claim to me, verbally and physically. The Mate Laws no longer affect me. It was no one I knew, just a Sarelin brothel.”

Beside them, Jason coughed suddenly, nearly dropping his glass of water.

“Not a neko,” Richard added quickly. “But that was a few days ago. I honestly wasn’t sure she’d still smell it. I’m glad she did.”

Devyn wriggled down in his seat, trying to find a comfortable position to wait in.

“Anyway,” Richard said loudly, clearing his throat. “We’re through, but you still need someone to make sure things are okay around here. It’s… unusual… but I can still take etulen for Jason. One month, paid time off, and I’ll be here like I should have been all along.”

Devyn stared at the table, trying to think. If his father was here all the time, he wouldn’t have time alone with Jason. He didn’t know if they should tell Richard about the mate bond, not yet. How was he supposed to mate Jason if their father would be watching them constantly?

“I think it’s a good idea.”

The phone spoke up in Jason’s hand, and Devyn’s head turned quickly, an uncertain whimper escaping him.

“Devyn?” Richard asked.

“I guess…” the wolf muttered, staring at his brother.

“It’s settled then. I will put in time for etulen today. It’s short notice, but I wasn’t supposed to be back until yesterday anyway, so I still technically have a day off.”

Richard stood up, Jason following his lead. Devyn slumped further in his seat, the wolf pouting quietly.

“You two need to get ready for school. Remember to brush your teeth Devyn. Jason can’t do everything for you.”

Grabbing his cane, Devyn hoisted himself to his feet, frowning as Jason vanished silently from the room. He hobbled after the neko, finding him halfway up the stairs already.

“Why?”

Jason ignored him until he’d made it up the stairs. The neko pointed to Devyn’s room, and the wolf grunted, following his brother into the room. The door closed behind him, Jason already typing.

“It keeps Margaret away. It keeps us safe. And we can still do things. Just not when he’s around,” the neko’s phone said.

“But we’d be able to do more without him here,” the wolf grumbled.

“It’s just one month. One cycle of the moon for me to get a hang of things. And then he’ll be at work.”

Jason slipped his phone into his pants, crossing the room. His arms wrapped around Devyn, walking his brother back until the werewolf was flat against the wolf. Devyn felt his crotch fill, a wet spot leaking through his kilt as Jason met his eyes. For the first time since they’d met, the neko held the eye contact. A second passed, a low growl escaping Devyn. Two seconds passed, and the neko grabbed the wolf’s crotch, reducing the growl to a whimper.

And yet it was still Jason who looked away, deliberately breaking the eye contact. Devyn snorted, the sound cutting off as a hand grabbed the wolf’s chin. He was forced to look down at the neko, Jason’s lips inches from his own. A tongue flicked out, threatening to cross the gap between them, and suddenly Jason was gone.

Devyn blinked in surprise as the neko stepped back. The phone was in his brother’s hands again.

“Did you like that?”

The wolf nodded quickly. Then he stopped to think, and shrugged.

“I… I don’t like eye contact. I don’t like you challenging me like that. I feel… like I need to challenge back, and that would hurt you. But I like you pushing me around. I want you to mate me. Please.”

“Not yet.”

“Then when?” Devyn whined. “I don’t want to turn you, I just want you to fuck me in my proper form.”

A hiss escaped the neko, Jordan shaking his head.

“I’m not comfortable with that, Devyn. If we mate, it will be in this form first. When we mate.”

“This is not natural for me. I need you to claim me properly-”

“Don’t push me Devyn. I won’t do it if you force me,” Jason warned. “Some day, I will breed your wolf form. But not now.”

“Then… then can we lick at least?”

The neko reached for a shirt, sniffing it before stepping up to the wolf. Rolling it up, Jason forced it over Devyn’s head, pushing his brother through the hole. Lips met Devyn’s on the other side, the neko’s sandpapery tongue licking at the werewolf’s lips lightly as his arms were pulled through the shirt sleeves.

“You look so hot in this shirt.”

“You like it?” Devyn asked uncertainly, tugging at the irritating fabric.

“It makes me want to hump you.”

A silent chuckle escaped the neko, his crotch rubbing against Devyn’s hip. Hands reached around, cupping Devyn’s butt through the kilt.

“You’re really dominant now…” the wolf breathed.

It took a moment for his brother to return to his phone, and Devyn bit his lip as the hands were removed from his butt. No more talking… he wanted Jason to play with him more.

“You like me being dominant, right?”

The werewolf nodded quickly, and Jason smirked.

“Then I will be dominant for you. But you have to do what I say. Deal?”

A frown crossed Devyn’s face.

“You’re going to make me shower again, aren’t you?”

“And brush your teeth, and brush your fur, and make sure your clothes are in the hamper. Even wolves need to keep their dens clean.”

Devyn thought about it for a moment. All things Margaret and Richard wanted from him, and now Jason too.

“So… if I do what you want… you’ll breed me?”

“Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. If you do what I tell you, we can keep kissing. And I can keep touching your butt and humping you, and eventually breed you. But you have to be a good boy.”

Devyn nodded quickly. He could be a good boy. If Jason would actually breed him, Devyn would be a very good boy.

 

JASON

 

Never in his life would the neko have seen this coming. Being a werewolf’s dom was not how Jason imagined his life going, but it made Devyn happy. It kept Devyn healthy. And more than that, Jason actually found himself getting hard at the thought of the werewolf being under his control. It took so much guessing out of the equation too. One day, he was going to fuck his brother. And it would be on his terms.

Until then, he had found incentive for Devyn to be… well, somewhat human. The neko scoffed wryly. Margaret would be proud of how he manipulated her son.

The thought made Jason shudder, even if it was just a joke. No, Devyn had agreed to this willingly. And Jason would make a list of things the wolf needed to do. Devyn had mentioned it didn’t help, but at least there would be a physical aid the neko could point to when the wolf claimed something shouldn’t be necessary for them to kiss.

A hand touched his face, a thumb brushing over his cheek in that way that shut down nearly all thought. Jason’s legs threatened to buckle as Devyn pet him. The wolf grinned at Jason, his lips sealed aside from the tongue that flicked at his brother.

Jason pushed the hand away, ignoring the throbbing in his pants. Heading into the bathroom, the neko grabbed Devyn’s brush before heading out to sit on the edge of Devyn’s bed.

His brother sat on his lap eagerly, his body twisting so Jason’s cock was pressing up under Devyn’s kilt. Jason sighed quietly, but wrapped an arm around the wolf to hold him in place. His other hand began methodically running a brush through Devyn’s hair, pulling carefully at tangles and knots. He knew they weren’t going to get much brushing done; they didn’t have time. But the small butt wiggles and the tiny moans left no doubt that his brother was loving the attention, and Jason suddenly realized how easy it was to handle Devyn. All he wanted was love and attention. There was no reason Jason couldn’t provide that in the open.

The door opened suddenly, Richard poking his head through.

“Hurry up you two, Dylan’s waiting downstairs,” he said. “Jason, that might need to wait until we can get someone professional.”

Jason shook his head with a sigh, fingers working at a knot deep in Devyn’s hair. Slowly the strands loosened, and the knot shrank as hair was pulled from the tangle. It had to hurt, yet Devyn just sat quietly, the only sign of his discomfort the sudden stillness over Jason’s crotch.

The neko carefully slid out from under Devyn, trying to hide the small tent in his pants from Richard. Not that it really mattered; Devyn’s kilt was engorged completely, and Jason was almost surprised he couldn’t see the wolf’s knot… did wolves have knots in human form?

“Er, perhaps you should take care of that before heading to school,” Richard added, frowning at Devyn.

The wolf huffed quietly, shaking his head as he stood up. Jason watched his brother grab his cane and squeeze past Richard to get to the stairs.

“Jason, you’re sitting up front again. We’ll get you through this fear, I promise,” Richard added.

The neko nodded, grabbing his bag. He made sure his notebook and laptop were in the bag and slung it over his shoulder. Heading downstairs after his father, he found Dylan leaning against the front door, the calico’s thumbs flying as he texted someone.

“Morning Jason,” he said without looking up. “Brienne said she’s going to try to get you back on the team-”

“You were kicked off the track team?” Richard interrupted. “Why? Was it because of what happened on Varya?”

Jason sighed, nodding as he pulled out his phone.

“The coach said something about not having anyone who was arrested on the team because it sets a bad standard. He wouldn’t listen when I explained I was not arrested, just taken so I could talk to Dowager Finley without Devyn eating anyone,” his phone said flatly.

“Who am I eating?” Devyn asked in confusion.

“No one, yet,” Dylan said, tucking his phone away. “Look, I doubt Brienne could really do anything to help.”

“Maybe you should leave that period,” Devyn suggested. “Alastair doesn’t like nekos. You should take another class with me.”

Jason let out a quiet snort, reaching out to pet the wolf’s head.

“Maybe,” he typed with his free thumb. “It’s okay. I didn’t like track anyway.”

“Oh right, you’re a swimmer,” Richard remembered. “Can you get into the pools?”

“Not for another few weeks.”

Devyn whimpered at the loss of the pets Jason had been giving. The neko chuckled quietly, setting his phone aside as he resumed his petting.

‘Dylan, why are you so afraid of Halor?’ he signed briefly.

“Afraid? I’m not… afraid,” the calico frowned, opening the door. “Can we get going? If we don’t start walking, we’ll be late.”

“Give me a second to get my keys,” Richard spoke up, grabbing the ring of keys from a hook beside the door.

‘You certainly seem rather scared of him,’ Jason pressed, watching the calico’s tail whip around.

“It’s nothing Jason. Just drop it.”

‘Erith slammed Halor’s head against the wall because he thought Halor was coming on to me. Halor mentioned you needed after school tutoring. What is going on Dylan?’

“He just wants me to do a project after school! Now leave me alone!”

The calico stepped outside, nearly slamming the door behind him. Devyn whimpered quietly, staring between the two as Jason let out a quiet sigh.

“A word of advice buddy. When someone says to drop something, chances are they are not ready to talk about it,” Richard said quietly, opening the door. “You’re trying to help him, I can see it. And it does not sound good.”

Jason shook his head silently, stepping out to the car. He could see Dylan walking down the street already, the neko moving at a startling pace.

“Sometimes you can try your hardest, but if they’re not interested, there is nothing you can do to help. Will you be going to the library today?”

Jason nodded with a sigh, opening the car door for Devyn. He needed to replace the mess Margaret had made in his notes.

 

DEVYN

 

The wolf bumped against his brother as they got out of the car. Jason seemed a little distant, especially around Richard, and it made Devyn wonder, was that the neko’s way of hiding their mate bond? If it was… was Devyn supposed to be ignoring his brother too? He didn’t know if he could do that.

“Can I kiss you again?” Devyn asked, leaning into Jason as they walked toward the school.

Jason didn’t reply, beyond gripping the wolf’s wrist. It was tight, but Devyn could smell the intent behind it, the love that was pouring through his brother. Even if Jason couldn’t show it properly, the wolf knew.

“I can smell you,” he smiled.

Instantly the hand was retracted, Jason pushing a door open. The neko walked through the halls a little faster, Devyn hobbling after him. They stepped into a bathroom, an elf scowling at Jason as they entered. A quiet growl from Devyn saw the elf scurrying from the room.

A sudden spritz caught his attention, and then Jason’s scent seemed to increase. Vanilla and cinnamon mixed with his natural musk, and Devyn let out a longing whimper.

“That’s… that’s your smell…” he said, panting like he’d never get enough of the scent. “How do you know?”

The neko’s phone emerged as a smile played across Jason’s face.

“Quarian told me. He said it was like a combination between a neko and a wolf, so I thought it might work for you. Cinnamon and vanilla, right?”

The wolf nodded, throwing his arms around his brother. His tongue lashed out, plastering wolf kisses all over Jason’s neck, his nose inhaling like his life depended on it.

Until a hand pushed him back.

“I’ll wear this perfume,” Jason typed. “But if you start getting out of hand, the perfume is going away, understood?”

He pulled the bottle out, spraying a bit of it over Devyn, and the wolf’s heart melted. His mate was claiming him. With his own scent. Sure it was bought from a store, but it was still Jason’s scent, still a part of who he was as a neko.

“I love you Jason…” Devyn said, hugging the neko even tighter.

It was a struggle not to ask for what he really wanted. Not here, not now. Not surrounded by a bunch of other wolves or elves.

“I love you too Devyn,” Jason’s phone said. “Now be a good boy and get to your class. I’m going to see if I can figure out where our actual third period class is.”

Devyn could feel the neko’s laugh, and it brought out a low chuckle of his own. His mate was happy, and that helped him be happy.

A hand patted his back, and the wolf stepped away, letting Jason escape his clutches.

“Can we mate properly tonight?” he breathed.

“Not tonight,” his brother typed. “I’ll let you know when.”

It wasn’t a no. And Jason wasn’t Margaret. Devyn knew his brother wouldn’t hurt his feelings by making him wait forever.

But if he wanted Jason to be the top neko, then he needed to do what Jason told him to do.

“Okay. I’ll go to class,” he promised, hobbling toward the door.

“I’ll come get you after second period,” Jason’s phone added, just before the bathroom door closed behind Devyn.

The wolf was a good boy. And he was going to get bred by his neko. He just had to keep being a good boy.

Copyright © 2020 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 15
  • Haha 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..