Show yourself?

Gosh! We've got some good looking people on the forums, huh?.Posted Image

Anyway, yeah, my good hair day kind of died, huh? I swear it was great this morning! XD My poor camera on my mac is pretty atrocious in the quality department. Causing my face to look like that. That's the excuse I'm going with anyway haha sigh.

Hey everyone!

I already posted my introduction on the other thread, but I might as well put a face to it!

Don't get scared though!

Oh God... it's you who should be scared... very scared. I have such a thing about Dutch men having fallen hopelessly in love with two in my life so far. It doesn't even matter what you look like (although that's pretty hot as it happens) you just have to talk to me and I'm putty.

Gosh! We've got some good looking people on the forums, huh?.

Anyway, yeah, my good hair day kind of died, huh? I swear it was great this morning! XD My poor camera on my mac is pretty atrocious in the quality department. Causing my face to look like that. That's the excuse I'm going with anyway haha sigh.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the face or the hair. Both are lovely but you look as if you need to sleep. Your eyes are tired. You have a totally beautiful mouth and it needs to smile more XX

I'm thinking back to my HS years. Looking at your picture here, I would have either been your 'buddy' OR *stalked* you!! You cute little thing you! *kiss*

i think i have things for guys like you, alas...

but you'd have to read some sort of high form of literature, accent and all

Oh God... it's you who should be scared... very scared. I have such a thing about Dutch men having fallen hopelessly in love with two in my life so far. It doesn't even matter what you look like (although that's pretty hot as it happens) you just have to talk to me and I'm putty.

Thanks. :D

Now if all the rich and handsome guys would feel the same way...

I wanted to show off my babies...plus I was having a good hair day. :D

*cleans ups*

Why, care to introduce me? I'm very good boyfriend material... just overlook the gay part, and I'm a perfect catch !

See, I can even be serious ;)

post-9962-040978000 1280522982.jpg

:blink: you look like my ex!

Why, care to introduce me? I'm very good boyfriend material... just overlook the gay part, and I'm a perfect catch !

Sharon would be a great mom to a gay son...I don't think she envisioned a gay son-in-law 0:)

• 2 weeks later...

Why does this error message appear when one clicks on the picture attachment links?

"[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment."

I assume it's because you are a newbie. After your fifth post, a whole new world opens up to you on GA. I don't think I exagerate much.

Why does this error message appear when one clicks on the picture attachment links?

"[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment."

It worries me that you've gone straight to the picture thread before having even posted five times.

O.O

• Like 2