For some reason today I am giddy Not sure why. Maybe you can think up a reason why Steve is giddy today. Let me know?
Here is a straw poll, with just over two months to go until the publishing of the Secret Author Contest, who thinks they will write one? WAIT. Full stop, it won't be a secret if you tell everyone here that you will be writing. Unless you are up to trickery and have no plans to write and post that you are going to write.
It was pretty quiet this week on the GA News Blog this week. Hoping some of our usual contributors had a nice relaxing week. Val and Comsie had you covered
The Weekly Wrap Up was up this week until Thursday. Then Val shared one of the more favourite contest we've had here at GA in the past:
Val was back again on Friday, with two new prompts. At least one of them was translated into German Never know who will write a prompt though
Who could forget Comicality's article of the week? Well to be honest, me When doing up this draft, I realized I missed out on putting it in here. All fixed before publishing time
Now I will let you all in on a little secret. One that I don't think would make it into the Secret Author Contest. Myr isn't actually up at 4 in the morning everyday to post the Word of the Day So here is a look back at the week of prompts.
Secret Author Story Contest! All Submissions due Saturday, July 1 - get the information here!
Leap of Faith Anthology! All Submissions due Sunday, October 1
Here is the look at the past weeks postings on all our Authors and Poets!
Recently Updated 'Premium' Stories
- Paradox Lost by Libby Drew
Recently Updated 'Signature Author' Stories
- Cozy Contemplations by Headstall
- tim's Bits and Pieces by Mikiesboy
- Gap Year by Mark Arbour
- Broken Path, Starless Tail by Cia
- The Best Year by Krista
- After Days of Rain and other poems by AC Benus **Complete** @Backwoods Boy wrote, "Many emotions rise and fall throughout this series of poems, which need to be read again to find them all."
Recently Updated 'Classic Author' Stories
- Seth on the Road to Chaos by Ronyx
- Bending the Iron by Libby Drew
- Secrets: The Truth is Slowly Revealed by Bill W
Recently Updated 'Promising Author' Stories
- Engineer Benson by Wayne Gray
Recently Updated 'Author' Stories
- Prompt #134 - "Why is your underwear in the swimming pool?" by wildone **Complete**
- Thicker Than Water by John Henry
- Playlist by coriander
- Stranded With a Vampire by Thirdly **Complete** @Leo622 said, "Loved your story. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to your next story."
- The Mantis Corruption - Book Three by Adam Andrews Johnson
- Desafinado: Slightly Out of Tune by LJCC
- Forest Service Summer by Backwoods Boy **Complete** @chris191070 said, "This is a truly beautiful story, set in a campsite during the summer months. We meet Danny and Logan and witness there summer together. You'll need to read for yourself the adventures that take place for these lads. This comes highly recommended."
- Inherited by lomax61
- The Summer of the Selfless by James Carnarvon
- 593 Riverside Drive by RichEisbrouch
- ARROW by CLJobe
- Chasing Rusty Parker by Laura S. Fox
- Soulmates by Ajbt2001
- As They Say - (Revised) by D.K. Daniels
- Coming to Love by Tim Hobson **Complete** @pvtguy said, "Bruce Hutton is looking for permanence in a seeming world of temporaries. Still, he remains a strong man who is full of positivity. This final story in the series of three leaves us with hope after a lot of negative events in his life. This is a really good read!"
- The Theocracy - The Blackened Cross by ValentineDavis21
- From Nescience by Solus Magus
- The Good Son (Series) by CasualWanderer82
- The Icebox by JujuTheDruid
- Higher Education by WolfM
- Connor and the Wolves by Yeoldebard
- Never walk alone- Walk on by Andre Delport
Read, Write, and REVIEW!!! (Don't forget to Recommend too!)