[DomLuka] ITFB Chapter 20

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good... looks like Aiden and Owen won't get back together. But, I think things need to start moving on a little farther with Dennis and Travis. Dennis is starting to annoy me with his attitude.

I've been expecting this ever since the he's out of your league exchange with Aiden. :lol:

And now it's at least a week and a half until the next chapter. :(

Oh and Kurt, I'd be willing to bet that Owen and Aiden get back together but it's going to be a fun ride getting there.

Oh and Kurt, I'd be willing to bet that Owen and Aiden get back together but it's going to be a fun ride getting there.

Well, I guess that I can hope that they don't...

Well, I guess that I can hope that they don't...
You are crazy :blink:

You know why he doesn't like Owen & Aiden together? Cause Aiden has long hair.

Kurt believes that Aiden should be alone and miserable at least until he gets his hair cut.

Edited by NaperVic

Awesome chapter making me laugh and feel happy all at once! lol

That last part shocked the hell outta me! :D lmao and Dennis' final words too. But I know Dennis and Travis are gonna be together; Owen's just gotta crush...I'm just happy he's over Aiden already. He was starting to get pathetic, with all his moping. I love Leo and Travis talking 'shiz' to eachother, someone should have did it and it was best coming from Travis.

o my!

but the way it ended, it looks like things are going to be fine with Dennis and Travis, because Dennis simply sighed and asked what happened. When Travis tells him that Owen kissed him, I anticipate Dennis and Travis are going to have to FINALLY come forth with their relationship or W/E you want to call it. lol. And Owen will be embarrassed and apologize being so sweet and will admit that he just wanted to get Aiden jealous.

...those are my predictions! :)

AHHHHHHH that was such a good chapter!!! I absolutely loved it. I really don't like Leo, he just doesn't appeal to me at all. Even if he is mad over something Dennis did, the way he goes about it is so blech.

I'm really, really interested in Dennis and Travis. Their relationship is so interesting. I'm just waiting for it to reach a point where Dennis has to be definite about what it is they have together.

For now, I want Owen to be with someone else other than Aiden. It seems that Aiden is not realizing what he's giving up. I mean, c'mon! Owen is a freaking catch! And I think the whole exchange with Travis was really cute. Again, great chapter, Dom. :read:

Edited by raz

hahaha, awesome. i continue to not be a travis fan, but that's just...fun. i love owen so much. him doing something crazy like that just endears him to me more. i also agree with raz about him being with someone other than aiden. if aiden's going to waste time being an idiot about this, then he doesn't deserve owen. though i was off in the corner rooting for d&o in the end. it won't happen, but i secretly wished it would.

WOW! :lol::lol: :lol:

that was wicked dom! totally unexpected. I'm also a little surprised myself because I found out I don't mind Owen getting over Aiden just NOT with Travis!! :angry:

I like how things are going between Travis & Dennis. I smiled a lot when Dennis beat himself up over realizing that he was going out with someone he's been sleeping with on Valentine! :lol::lol: But yeah, like I said, I would like tosee how things going on between them. Oh, I think it's cute :P Travis defending Dennis infront of Leo. Although I understand why Dennis was pissed......

Like I said, I couldn't see, thus far, that Travis has anything for Owen, certainly not comparable to what I think he's feeling for Dennis, though I don't think that Travis (& Dennis) know about that themselves 0:)

Ah well, I hope Owen will get rid of his infatuaiton with Travis :P

Kurt believes that Aiden should be alone and miserable at least until he gets his hair cut.

:/

Some guys are hot with long hair :D

Eh they just might not be good for one another anyways after all.

I'm personally not a fan of long hair either, but that's the beauty of only having a written description...petty things like hair length can be mentally altered. And Aiden is (well, was) just the most perfect character Dom has ever written.

</gush>

Menzo

Finally, a whole chapter almost totally about Travis and Dennis. Dennis may not want to admit it, but that was definitely a date. Owen has taken Travis' advice to do something surprising, unfortunately directed at the wrong person. Instead of kissing Travis, he needs to beat the you know what out of Aiden.

Wow totally unexpected thing with Owen there, but I honestly don't think it has anything to do with Travis. It's just a combination of wanting Aiden jealous and being incredibly horny. :P

Dennis and Travis are definitely moving along, and Dennis seems close to being past the wgole repressed gay thing.

Also why isn't Sara talking? How are we supposed to get a straight answer if she can't tell us anything?

Oh Vic, shut up! :P That is totally not true and you know. I do dislike long hair, but I also dislike Aiden. Not because of his hair, but because of the things he does. I think he is totally wrong for Owen, Owene deserves much better.

For now, I want Owen to be with someone else other than Aiden. It seems that Aiden is not realizing what he's giving up. I mean, c'mon! Owen is a freaking catch! And I think the whole exchange with Travis was really cute. Again, great chapter, Dom. :read:

I agree Raz, after the things that Aiden ( :thumbdown: ) did and said to Owen, Owen really, IMO, deserves someone better than Aiden.

Kurt

Owen! My, my, my!

I wonder when Travis kisses Dennis if Dennis could taste Owen's fruit punch. Hmmm... three way! *grins evily*

Was Aiden even at the party? I didnt see his name mentioned. I so wanna see (or read, rather) his reaction when he sees (or hears about) Owen kissing Travis.

I have to say, I am a fan of Owen and Aiden, though I do agree Aiden needs to get his act together.

I love the... uh, hesitation between Travis and Dennis about thier actual relationship. I knew it wasnt gunna happen but when Leo started giving Dennis shit and throwin his words back at him, I so wanted Travis to lay a big wet on on Dennis. *sigh*

Ryan suspected Travis and Dennis's "relationship", I wonder if anyone else did. I also wonder if Travis opinion of Dennis might change when he's told of the whole deal with Leo and Ben.

I so wanna know Dennis's thoughts on Travis kissing someone else, weither or not it was his fault. I hope Dennis gets angery at the thought then he realizes he's actually falling for Travis. Hmm... I wonder when he realizes it, if he will start to avoid Travis. Then Travis confrunts him and they get all mushy and lovey-dovey. And then they get married and adopt two little girls and live happily ever after.

*reads what she just typed* .... Somehow, I dont think that'll happen. LOL

Delightful chapter! More!

Edited by Kanaye
Wow totally unexpected thing with Owen there, but I honestly don't think it has anything to do with Travis. :P

Agreed. I think Owen kissed Travis more to prove to himself that he can look beyond Aiden. That he could be hot, and that he could be aggressive.

Owen was used to regular sex while dating Aiden, and now it's been several months since he's gotten any action. Alas, the only wood he's been handling has been in the garage building furniture.

But in the end, Owen & Aiden will get back together.

Now Travis and Dennis...they're the main story in ITFB. Travis is becoming more endearing to me as to how he treats Dennis :wub: . The way he defended Dennis against big bad Leo, the way he was constantly saying 'please' to Dennis in making sure Dennis didn't storm off. I just hope that Dennis doesn't break Travis' heart considering Dennis thinks what he's doing with Travis is 'just sex'.

'at least another week and a half' *sigh*. You'd think I would have known better when Dom mentioned that in his blog. We should have know Ch 20 was going to be crazy.

Take Care®,

Vic