I'm kind of back to worrying, too. I mean, it takes less time to install a phone line in a third-world djungle...Has anybody heard from him again?

Or maybe he IS alright and I just missed the threat that says he is? Like the one time he posted a chapter in his blog (and I didn't kdiscover it for a while...) you'd tell me if there was news right? :blink:

• 1 month later...
:angry: OK THAT'S IT! Where's the new chapter? I've been gone for forever and there has been almost NO activity in the forum. You're all secretly reading the new chapter aren't you?! :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: I'll find it
:angry: OK THAT'S IT! Where's the new chapter? I've been gone for forever and there has been almost NO activity in the forum. You're all secretly reading the new chapter aren't you?! :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: :2hands: I'll find it

I'm on ITFB Ch 25 B)

Well, in my ending, the one which goes over that place isn't the one you think but is in fact the one you have forgotten. But the one you think have gone over there is not over there and is infact at his place with you-know-who doing you-know-what. But afterwards, he realises that...

Got it? Was it the same?

Ieshwar

Well, in my ending, the one which goes over that place isn't the one you think but is in fact the one you have forgotten. But the one you think have gone over there is not over there and is infact at his place with you-know-who doing you-know-what. But afterwards, he realises that...

Got it? Was it the same?

Ieshwar

Apparently this is the next stage of withdrawal syndrome, mass hallucination! :lol:

Haha, very funny <_<

Knowing the hardcore fans you are you probably broke into his house and stole his computer.

GASP ! :ph34r::blink: I thought I already turned off the security cameras, don't tell Dom! I'll share with you :read:

ARGH! I must admit that I'm starting to worry too.... Although I'll deny it to myself and as well those friends that I have recruited as part-time Domaholics.

Ughh, this is getting bad. It's cold out, we've switched back to regular standard time, the leaves are changing colour, and still no word from Dom. :(

I think it's time to start looking for a substitute :unsure: , at least until Dom re-emerges.

I think it's time to start looking for a substitute :unsure: , at least until Dom re-emerges.

I've been feeding off Old Dom rereads, EleCivil, CJames, Krista etc. but even their updates are dwindling... And I've even reverted to Harry/Draco and other 'slash' fanfiction (Oh! the shame of it all!... -_-:( )

Need Travis, Dennis, Aiden, Owen, Ben, Leo, Lacy, Ryan, Chris, Tony, Nelson, Milo... Need Dom.

What is happening? :(

Anybody? News? Anything?

Nope. No news. The old saying "no news is good news" just doesn't seem appropriate in this case. There has been no word from Dom in months. I keep thinking that somewhere there is a GA member who knows Dom well enough to contact him directly and give his fans some news of his current situation. We all wish him the best. If we knew he was alive and well and happy, we could be content and patient waiting for his next post.

In the meantime... :,(