Hi Everyone,

I just got word that Dom is okay, just away until at least August 1st.

Just wanted to let you all know. :D

Take Care

Edited by MikeL
(gasp)(gasp) :snork:

(drowning....) needing another fix...

My lungs filled with water long ago and i have now grown gills.... but that doesnt stop the sharks from ripping off my periferal limbs....

I need a flotation device...>>>ITFB21

i just hope we don't have another "With Trust" situation on our hands. I'm sure we all remember when we kept hearing it would be posted "soon enough."

LET US PRAY! lol.

I don't think we have to worry about that. Last I heard there was a couple chapters in the hopper, unlike the WT & the DD Ch 9 situation, where there was just writers block.

There have also been a couple occasions where Dom thought he had sent a chapter in when he really didn't :lol: .

I don't think we have to worry about that. Last I heard there was a couple chapters in the hopper, unlike the WT & the DD Ch 9 situation, where there was just writers block.

There have also been a couple occasions where Dom thought he had sent a chapter in when he really didn't :lol: .

What???? It'll take him that long to read Harry Potter? It's only 649 pages long so I'm told. :ph34r:

You know, you never know what the is going through. If I was going through a hard situation and saw these comments, I would only be annoyed.

That's an interesting perspective.

The authors that I know would seem to appreciate that their fans would be concerned when he/she were absent for an atypical amount of time.

I doubt Dom in particular would be annoyed. Maybe a smirk on his face, but not annoyed.

It could just be a characteristic of more seasoned/popular authors.

Vic

So, I feel like I might want to agree with Maddy on this one. I'm not sure if Dom's on a hiatus, going through a life crisis, or simply having writer's block, but regardless I don't feel we've been overly concerned with him but rather his story and when it will be next posted.

I'm not trying to start a forum war; it's just the vibe I get after looking back through the majority of responses to this topic. I just hope Dom realizes how much we appreciate his work and that everything is fine with him. Not because I want another chapter but instead because he's an amazing human being.

On that note, you're a great writer, Dom! Keep it up! Post when you can, but never give up your talent. I'd kill to possess a tenth of what you have

I don't feel we've been overly concerned with him but rather his story and when it will be next posted.

it's just the vibe I get after looking back through the majority of responses to this topic. I just hope Dom realizes how much we appreciate his work and that everything is fine with him. Not because I want another chapter but instead because he's an amazing human being.

Welcome to the Domaholic's forum OSU Male 87! :D

I could see how if you only looked at this one topic that it appears that the majority of the responses indicate that these fans are more concerned with getting another chapter moreso than a concern for Dom's well being.

However, I do believe that most of active fans truly care about Dom. When Dom got into a car accident over 2 1/2 years ago, to his family situations, his alleged pink eye, his love troubles, when he got plagerized, etc. Most have been concerned with Dom the person, the guy who's provided so much entertainment for all of us.

But you must remember, this is the Domaholic forum. You're allowed to voice your obsession with his writing. You're allowed to voice dispair because WT ch 12 hasn't arrived yet.

Not every post has to be 'Dom you're the Greatest!', 'Dom you rock my world!'

But anywhooo...You're an awesome fan, welcome! We'll all be happy having you with us when we pounce on the next person who tries to plagiarize Dom :2hands: :ranger: :pickaxe: :battleaxe:

Take Care®,

Vic

btw, I hope Dom is okay :) does anyone here know anything about him? he's okay isn't he? just waaay busy. which I think is good since I hope that means money ;)

rad

Dom's just fine. So is ITFB. Last night I finally got back to chapter 25.

Unfortunately, I can't send anything in until I get back internet service. At the moment old friend Ann is letting me use hers.

So... here's what's going on: Went out of town (unfortunately, for business, not pleasure) I just got back on Friday (two days late) which meant dealing with a pissed off boyfriend who decided we should live together while I was away. scary. The weekend was his, so I haven't even touched a computer until now. I'm moving again, which means my computer and my stories are either in the bed of the truck right now or sitting under the pile of crap on my new living room floor. As soon as I get everything together and figure out what chapter you guys are on, I'll send it in. Sorry about the delay. Hope everyone around here is having a great summer.

Glad to hear everything is (sort of) fine, and, um, good luck with moving in with your boyfriend!

Menzo

• Site Administrator
Dom's just fine. So is ITFB. Last night I finally got back to chapter 25.

Unfortunately, I can't send anything in until I get back internet service. At the moment old friend Ann is letting me use hers.

So... here's what's going on: Went out of town (unfortunately, for business, not pleasure) I just got back on Friday (two days late) which meant dealing with a pissed off boyfriend who decided we should live together while I was away. scary. The weekend was his, so I haven't even touched a computer until now. I'm moving again, which means my computer and my stories are either in the bed of the truck right now or sitting under the pile of crap on my new living room floor. As soon as I get everything together and figure out what chapter you guys are on, I'll send it in. Sorry about the delay. Hope everyone around here is having a great summer.

Glad to hear Dom!!

Likewise on the comments from Menzo.

I'm sure posting isn't one of the biggest concerns of yours right now, and hopefully everyone realizes that as well. Get moved, settled, and take care of the boyfriend and yourself.

Steve

At the moment old friend Ann is letting me use hers.

SHOUT OUT TO OLD FRIEND ANN!!!!! :D We miss you!!!!!

... which meant dealing with a pissed off boyfriend who decided we should live together while I was away. scary.

Glad to hear you are okay!!! I was running out of clever excuses as to where you were (International Life Guard Competition in Australia was going to be my next one... but I don't think anyone would believe you'd wear those Australia speedo's that have the floss size back side).

BTW, congrats on moving in with the BF (I think). Do let us know where you'll be registered :lol: .

Welcome Back!

Vic

• Site Administrator

Good luck with everything, Dom! Take your time in sorting things out and send in the chapter when you get some spare time (you can tell I'm not a real Domaholic, can't you :P )

YAY! :lol::lol:

welcome back dom :) glad to hear you and bf is okay ;)

cheers!

Rad

Ok I admit it, I was secretly getting worried there for a bit, but now that I know Dom's fine and nothing bad has happened to him other then he's now taken, which is a good thing for him even if it's scary, it's still bad for his fan's who desire him. :lol:

Congrats Dom, and welcome back.

Bardeara

• 1 month later...