Celebrating Anything?

• Site Administrator
Well obviously you mean your "real life" family, but I think I speak for the others when I say that the "family" in the gay sense, particularly us :P , have missed you and are glad you're home :D

-Kevin

Yes, I've missed GA and everyone here as well. I wasn't able to safely access the site while I was away since the only internet access I had was when I was in a conference room with lots of people around me.

I'm making up for that today... :P

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
Yeah, am celebrating my return to GA after a week of weird and some not so decent incidents :)

Glad to see you again, but I hope those "not so decent incidents" weren't too bad.

• Site Administrator
A huge reason to celebrate!

One year at Gay Authors! :):music::D

Ieshwar

Congratulations, Ieshwar! :) I think that's an important milestone and definitely deserves celebrating!

Thanks, Graeme. Well, not that bad but I just wrote the entire thing in my blog, so you can check it out. :D

Welcome back!! :D

A huge reason to celebrate!

One year at Gay Authors! :):music::D

Ieshwar

WOO HOOO! That's reason for us all to celebrate! :hug:

Congrats, Ieshwar! :D

-Kevin

Ok, I really needed that after my awful paper! I completely messed up and so feel like crying. But don't have time! Have to practice for tmorrow's paper!

Exams suck when I lose marks! :(

Ieshwar

P.S Thanks! :)

Ok, I really needed that after my awful paper! I completely messed up and so feel like crying. But don't have time! Have to practice for tmorrow's paper!

Exams suck when I lose marks! :(

Ieshwar

P.S Thanks! :)

I know that feeling! Even my exams didn't go that well this time, though i managed to get 70% marks. But I was not satisfied....

All the Best for the rest...

The Beastkid

B) ..........a little late, been feeling ill for the last week....CONGRATS Ieshwar !!

B) .........Also for post # 999 ( If Graeme can offer congratulations early on birthdays then I can on your up-coming 1000th post :D )

:worship::worship::worship:IESHWAR !! CONGRATS ON UP-COMING 1000th POST

Edited by Benji

Congrats Ieshwar - you'll get through exams, I did too.

I'm celebrating home-coming. In the sense of: I'm leaving the city I had to stay for the past two years to study and can finally go back to where I come from, wherer my cute little doggy is, my horse and my sisters, parents, friends...you get it. Even if it's only for ten days. I'm moving out of this city - feels good (hopefully the plane doesn't crash or anything like that... :wacko: )

I'm celebrating home-coming. In the sense of: I'm leaving the city I had to stay for the past two years to study and can finally go back to where I come from, wherer my cute little doggy is, my horse and my sisters, parents, friends...you get it. Even if it's only for ten days. I'm moving out of this city - feels good (hopefully the plane doesn't crash or anything like that... :wacko: )

Wow!! Congrats!!

The Beastkid

That is awesome, Liddy! Congrats :)

I'm celebrating a quiet, relaxing even in!