Celebrating Anything?

I'm celebrating the fact that today I got to zetaread the first chapter of Changing Lanes. So, good news for the Herd's faithful followers, isn't it?

W00t! I've been ready for a while now. I'm definitely ready for this one. :D

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my 700th post. Not nearly as many as some, but the most I've ever had. And I am # 35 on the list of most frequent posters. Jump.gif

Congrats Mike!! :D:2thumbs:

I'm celebrating the completion of my serial Buy Me A Drink. It's been awesome releasing it and discussing it with everyone. I hope folks enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it :)

Congratulations Mike! I am celebrating the fact that I shall soon be starting school again. For your information, I am #5 on said list, but I feel kind of naughty for being that high on the list. :*)

Yeah...and look at how swiftly he crossed me as well... ;)

I'm celebrating the fact that today I got to zetaread the first chapter of Changing Lanes. So, good news for the Herd's faithful followers, isn't it?

Finally!! Great News!

Congrats Mike!! :D:2thumbs:

I'm celebrating the completion of my serial Buy Me A Drink. It's been awesome releasing it and discussing it with everyone. I hope folks enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it :)

Wow! Complete already? Congrats, Kev... :)

Well, I'm celebrating that the store that I'm working at it finally opened! And the fact, that I have now a possibly permanent job that I like way better than when I was at the hospital, even if i'm working crazy hours.

Congrats Sacha :)

Well, I'm celebrating that the store that I'm working at it finally opened! And the fact, that I have now a possibly permanent job that I like way better than when I was at the hospital, even if i'm working crazy hours.

That's wunnerful, dear... :) Congrats...hope everything is fine at your end of the world...?

I'm celebrating going to Florida tomorrow! It's gonna be a long-ass drive, but it's a two week vacation that I've been looking forward to for the last month. Even bought a new suitcase for it lol.

I'm celebrating going to Florida tomorrow! It's gonna be a long-ass drive, but it's a two week vacation that I've been looking forward to for the last month. Even bought a new suitcase for it lol.

Have fun with all those cute flordia boys :) and bring lots of sunscreen!

Have fun Robbie!!

Have fun with all those cute flordia boys :) and bring lots of sunscreen!

Lol.. shame on you. :P

Now, I am celebrating the good news about my fostered mare giving birth to a healthy little foal. Also, I found a piece of cherished jewelry that has been missing for over half a year. It was one of my favorite pairs of earrings, one was missing. I found it in my car though when I was vacuuming the floor and seats in my Pontiac G6. :wub:

Have a safe, fun trip, Robbie! :hug:

And good luck with that thing you talked about doing while you were there ;)

Now, I am celebrating the good news about my fostered mare giving birth to a healthy little foal. Also, I found a piece of cherished jewelry that has been missing for over half a year. It was one of my favorite pairs of earrings, one was missing. I found it in my car though when I was vacuuming the floor and seats in my Pontiac G6. :wub:

That's wonderful, Krista! :D

Congrats!

That's great, Robbie... I hope you have a great time. Happy and safe journey. :)

BeaStKid :devil:

P.S

Congrats to you as well, Krista. I kknow how one feels after finding long lost things... ;)

• 4 weeks later...