Do Over - Feedback and Announcements

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

oh... I fixed the first 4 chapters so you don't go blind from that pink and green nightmare that dan first used. I forgot all about it. :P

Well, good news guys! Chapter 30 was the last edited chapter I had available and my editor was in the process of moving. After the big cliff-hanger in Chapter 37, I sent him the last three chapters before he started the move. He promised to edit several chapters from 30 onwards before he even looked at the last three chapters of the story (give the man a medal for sure willpower!). Thanks to his herculean efforts, there should be some new chapters coming out later in the week. Enjoy!

Dan,

I am really enjoying this story as well. I hate you are making us all wait to see how "Dawn of Tears" ends up, but this is a really fun story to read. As always, I am looking forward to more. Keep up the great work!

Richard

ORN

It could have ended at 31 and noone would have been the wiser -- in fact, it would have been a great ending.

(Well, that or a wedding scene... I'm not sure I like the forshadowing of infidelity or some sort of breakup between the two. Doh!)

I can see the foreshadowing now: Davey gives up true love for power. (Maybe the most powerful gay man in the US government since J. Edgar Hoover?) Then again, I know nothing of how the story develops. Off to read Chapter 32....

--Rigel

ARGH! There are 3 paragraphs missing from Chapter 32. I've sent the corrected page to Myr who will probably post in the morning. For now, well, they're near the end. It's three paragraphs after the one beginning "Vampire, Vampire Vampire".

(no, there are not vampires in this story like Vampire Jarred. Just read and you'll figure out what it means.)

I'm going to put the text on here but make it the same color as the background. if you highlight it, you can see the missing text. It's a real important part of the chapter to have missing so...well...enjoy.

"O

Thanks Myr for fixing that this morning. It's real embarrassing for me to miss something like that. These next few chapters are requiring a lot of extra effort on my part since Dreamweaver seems to hate word html. That means I'm having to go through and re-italiscize everything as well as put in the pictures.

Enjoy.

Thanks Myr for fixing that this morning.  It's real embarrassing for me to miss something like that.  These next few chapters are requiring a lot of extra effort on my part since Dreamweaver seems to hate word html.  That means I'm having to go through and re-italiscize everything as well as put in the pictures. 

Enjoy.

Instead of saving it as html (word html is god awful!), try saving it as rtf. You might even have better luck trying to cut and paste.

Indeed, and what a chapter it is, The situation is sounding more and more dire! I look forward to reading the rest.

Note to self; In the future, make sure before you start reading anything else that the story is complete. The waiting is killing me!

:lol: