Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let The Music Play, Ch 9: Antici..... pation

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

The first thing I thought of when I read the next chapter title was the old drinking rhyme:

One Tequila,

Two Tequila,

Three Tequila,

Floor.

I'm not going to speculate on what the title means -- it's too open for interpretation.

ARG! CJ is so cruel! There just aren't the right emoticons to express this...

:chris: :wizard: :battleaxe: :2hands:

Me? Cruel? When have I ever been cruel? 0:)

The first thing I thought of when I read the next chapter title was the old drinking rhyme:

One Tequila,

Two Tequila,

Three Tequila,

Floor.

I'm not going to speculate on what the title means -- it's too open for interpretation.

Ahhh, but Graeme, since when have my chapter titles been vague? Remember "The Kiss"? Well, there certainly was a kiss in that chapter, and such a romantic one, next to the main fountain in Rome's Piazza Navona. :wub:

You're such a tease, CJ.

Me? A tease? Nah, I'd never do such a thing! There was a kiss in the chapter, as promised by the title. 0:)

I'll even give a minor spoiler for chapter 10, and hope the Echidna isn't loo... YEOUCH! Owww... OK, OK, no spoilers...

• Site Administrator
BTW, this isn't the first mention of tequila in LTMP. That may, or may not, be related to the title. 0:)

Yes!!! So remember that it was the tequila that gave Chase the courage to come out to Eric. Could a little liquid courage help him disclose something else once again to someone different????

Steve

My brain just went into Goat Mode... who's the substance abuser?

Tequila and Lumps don't mix... especially after getting kicked out of the band... Poor misguided Lump and the Tequila worm might be starting a relationship in hte next chapter... today! I'll be looking!

Bob D. :wub:

My brain just went into Goat Mode... who's the substance abuser?

Tequila and Lumps don't mix... especially after getting kicked out of the band... Poor misguided Lump and the Tequila worm might be starting a relationship in hte next chapter... today! I'll be looking!

Bob D. :wub:

I like this idea: Lump & the Worm! :2thumbs:

Unfortunately, CJ posted that there was a delay so no new chapter today it seems... :(

I like this idea: Lump & the Worm! :2thumbs:

Unfortunately, CJ posted that there was a delay so no new chapter today it seems... :(

There won't be a new chapter today, and my sincere apologies. I was late getting it to the team and it's still being worked on. I'll send it in as soon as it's ready.

• Site Administrator
There won't be a new chapter today, and my sincere apologies. I was late getting it to the team and it's still being worked on. I'll send it in as soon as it's ready.

Well, look at it this way then, because of the delay, the silliness can continue much longer :blink: .

Steve

But CJ, you tell us this is the only thing you won't let us take the blame for...

The chapter delay, and any errors, are mine, but we can blame Shadowgod for everything else. For example, my internet connection went belly-up for several hours today, and I blame Shadowgod. Have you been bothered by any mosquitoes lately? Blame shadowgod!

See, it's easy and fun. :devil::devil:

Chapter update; thanks to our team, the chapter is ready, and has now been formatted and mailed in. It's far too late for Joe to be awake, but hopefully it will go online sometime Wednesday (US time).

B) .........yea!!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..