Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Who is your favorite non-Instinct LTMP'er?

Who is your favorite in the following groups  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite in the second storyline

• Vladimir (The Engineer)
    • The Scar
    • Dimitri
    • Don't know/unsure
  2. 2. Who is your favorite non-Instinct'er

• Guntar
    • Jerry
    • Barbra
    • Don't know/unsure

• Site Administrator

I voted for Dimitri in the first poll, though Vladimir's fascination for kangaroos made him a close second. I think it's because I expect him to be killed in the end that I didn't vote for him.

I vote unsure in the second because I really don't 'know' any of them yet. Jerry has had the most airplay, but I haven't been able to warm to him. I may change my mind in the future, but for now I couldn't vote for any of the three listed. Guntar is currently at the top of the list, but even there it's more because I think he has a cool name....

I voted for Dimitri in the first poll, though Vladimir's fascination for kangaroos made him a close second. I think it's because I expect him to be killed in the end that I didn't vote for him.

I vote unsure in the second because I really don't 'know' any of them yet. Jerry has had the most airplay, but I haven't been able to warm to him. I may change my mind in the future, but for now I couldn't vote for any of the three listed. Guntar is currently at the top of the list, but even there it's more because I think he has a cool name....

Dimitri kind of grows on you, doesn't he? I mean sure, he's got a few little less-than-pleasant aspects to his personality, but who doesn't? He does always point out the Kangaroos for Vladimir... :boy:

• Site Administrator

Well I decided to vote for The Scar. I have to admit, when you first started writing about The Scar, I didn't take him too seriously. But now, he is an integral part of the story. I guess what interests me is that he is the mastermind of building a bomb :nuke: , but other than being an arms dealer, we don't know too much about him. Things like, who is he after, is it revenge, where will he detonate them, will he detonate them, why does he need three? All of these questions make him intriguing. I see Dimitri and Vladmir as subordinates to The Scar, so I am watching mainly him with interest.

In the second one, I choose Barbara. I may be the only one to choose her, but I like a woman who can show up to a party in high heels and carrying a whip :D . I hope we hear more about her in the future, as I'm sure that her and Helen's relationship must be an interesting one.

Steve

Well, Vladimir seems to be really popular so you can't kill him, CJ! :)

The second one I was a bit indecisive. i almost went with Guntar but then, I'm sure we'll see more of Garbra and she seems to be great! I already like her! :P

Ieshwar

I voted for Dimitri because, to me, he seems like the most developed of the three. However, I almost voted for The Scar, because I really like his attitude to life...Um not the part about killing people and blowing stuff up, the part about seizing the day, and knowing how to enjoy the pleasures life has to offer.

In the second one, I choose Barbara. I may be the only one to choose her, but I like a woman who can show up to a party in high heels and carrying a whip :D . I hope we hear more about her in the future, as I'm sure that her and Helen's relationship must be an interesting one.

:lol:

You're definitely not the only one! In fact my comment was literally going to be "high heels and a whip! What's not to love?" :P

So yeah, Babs on the 2nd one ;)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..