3000th Post!

Ieshwar

3000th POST!!!

:music::2thumbs::music: Congrats, Kevin! :music::2thumbs::music:

You're one of the persons who make me feel at home at GA! :hug: You're an icon! Your posts are insightful and so sweet. Always making me smile! :)

Thanks for these 3000 posts! But I want another 30 000 posts (Yes, I meant 30 000 posts!) :wub:

Take care,

Ieshwar

3000th POST!!!

Congrats, Kevin!

Good going, FriendlyFace. You're right behind CJ...well, give or take a couple thou. A 3,000 gun salute for your important contributions to GA! Had to shout out from my mini-vacation in Ft. Lauderdale.

Jack B)

• Site Administrator

Congratulations Kevin

It's great that another lurker :ph34r: like you has got in a minimal number of posts :lol: .

Like your blog title and your byline says, your posts make me smile. :D

Looking forward to reading the next 3000 posts :read: .

Steve

Congratulations Kevin, on 30000 WONDERFUL posts!!!! :worship::worship: :worship:

Welcome to the Tri-Millennium Club! :2thumbs:

Kevin, it's not just numbers; you make GA a much friendlier and special place, with your kind words and insight.

Thank you, for all that you do.

• Site Administrator

:worship::worship::worship:Thank you, Kevin! :worship::worship::worship:

I think thanks are more appropriate than a congratulations. As others have said, you make a big contribution to GA being the friendly welcoming place it is, and that is something we can all be thankful for.

Best wishes with everything you do and I hope you make many more posts to keep us all smiling.

A big Congratulations to you, Kevin!!!

The forum is not the same when you aren't there and it is lively when you are!! Thanks for being here with us and being there for us!!!

Here's to another 1,000!!! CHEERS!!

The Beastkid

:worship: Congratulations :worship:

THANKS a lot to let us participate to your life, follow your adventures, appreciate your style and the funny way you write about yourself. I can imagine that GA is important for you (remember, we talked about it), but be sure that you are even more important for GA. No only your posts, your blogs are so lively, you show so much of yourself that I could think of you as a close friend, a feeling that I certainly share with a huge number of members.

Go on Kevin, be yourself, and as you always say :

Take care and have a great day!

:wub:

Old Bob

3000th POST!!!

Congrats, Kevin!

You're one of the persons who make me feel at home at GA! You're an icon! Your posts are insightful and so sweet. Always making me smile!

Thanks for these 3000 posts! But I want another 30 000 posts (Yes, I meant 30 000 posts!)

Take care,

Ieshwar

:wub: Awww thanks, Ieshwar :*)

LOL, I'll certainly give 30,000 a shot! :blink:

You're the bestest!

Good going, FriendlyFace. You're right behind CJ...well, give or take a couple thou. A 3,000 gun salute for your important contributions to GA! Had to shout out from my mini-vacation in Ft. Lauderdale.

Jack

Thanks Jack :D

Have fun on the vacation!

Congratulations Kevin

It's great that another lurker like you has got in a minimal number of posts.

Like your blog title and your byline says, your posts make me smile.

Looking forward to reading the next 3000 posts

Steve

LOL, Thanks Steve! I guess I did sneak in with a few :ph34r:

Congratulations Kevin!!!

...........WOW, that is a lot of post, now with CJ out of the picture, catch up and pass him.

LOL, well I'd certainly have my work cut out for me with that one, Benji :P

If there's someone whose friendly content is to be praised (especially in blogs, and I don't know if these posts count), Kevin is the Man! So, cheers and tons of congrats and positive vibes to you.

Aww :wub:

Thank you very much Francois! It's been an immense pleasure to get to know you guys and especially to read your comments on my blogs (BTW blog entires and comments in the blog section of the site don't count toward the post count ;) )

Congratulations Kevin, on 30000 WONDERFUL posts!!!!

Welcome to the Tri-Millennium Club!

Kevin, it's not just numbers; you make GA a much friendlier and special place, with your kind words and insight.

Thank you, for all that you do.

Thank you very much, CJ :)

That means a great deal coming from someone who very much makes GA a friendly, wonderful place

Congrats Kevin!!! GA wouldn't be the same without your relentless good nature

Menzo

Thank you, Menzo! It's been a pleasure :)

Thank you, Kevin!

I think thanks are more appropriate than a congratulations. As others have said, you make a big contribution to GA being the friendly welcoming place it is, and that is something we can all be thankful for.

Best wishes with everything you do and I hope you make many more posts to keep us all smiling.

Thank you very much, Graeme! I think we can all agree that you make a huge impact on GA too :D

Congratulations

THANKS a lot to let us participate to your life, follow your adventures, appreciate your style and the funny way you write about yourself. I can imagine that GA is important for you (remember, we talked about it), but be sure that you are even more important for GA. No only your posts, your blogs are so lively, you show so much of yourself that I could think of you as a close friend, a feeling that I certainly share with a huge number of members.

Go on Kevin, be yourself, and as you always say :

Take care and have a great day!

Old Bob

Thanks Old Bob! I'm very very honoured to have you as a friend and extremely fortunate to have received and read so much of your wisdom and insight :D

Good lord boy, you need to get out more! Before you know it, you'll have more posts here than all of my posts online combined! (4300ish between three forums!).

LOL Robbie, well I think you've got a while longer before you need to worry ;)

Out of Quotes

Congratulations Kevin.

Krista

[/b

Thanks Krista :)

woot! congrats!

Thanks kojaky

A big Congratulations to you, Kevin!!!

The forum is not the same when you aren't there and it is lively when you are!! Thanks for being here with us and being there for us!!!

Here's to another 1,000!!! CHEERS!!

The Beastkid

Thanks you very much, Beasty! It's certainly not the same when you aren't around either ;)

CONGRATS KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Coley :wub:

Oh my yes. Thank you.

Conner

Thanks Conner :)

I appreciate it everyone! :wub:

Today was a really good day, but the last couple of days have been pretty hectic, so I really appreciated logging in and finding these warm wishes!

You guys are the greatest :2thumbs:

-Kevin

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

and thank you :]

after reading all those posts above i know that i'm not the only one thinking that you are one of the nicest, cutest and most lovable guys on this forum (if not on the whole internet :P ) and that in a great part you're responsible for this forum's liveness (if there's even a word like that) and coziness ^_^ i know that i'd still be a lurker (a real lurker, not a postaholic in denial :P ) if not for you and your posts :boy:

so congrats on those 3000 posts, which are much more than just statistics for many people on this forum. and thank you for being your sweet self and here with us ^_^

*hands you a cake with 3000 candles on top (a big cake :) )*

*hugs*

Edited by kashka

I know I'm late, you already have you 3008th post out, but

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Especialy your signtaure makes me smile and feel better when I think the days is almost crappy. Example:

Kevin: Take care you all and have an awsome day!!!

Liddy (in front of the monitor (in the computer lap (during class))): I certainly will!!! Thank you, you too!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

and thank you :]

Thanks Kashka! :D

after reading all those posts above i know that i'm not the only one thinking that you are one of the nicest, cutest and most lovable guys on this forum (if not on the whole internet :P ) and that in a great part you're responsible for this forum's liveness (if there's even a word like that) and coziness ^_^ i know that i'd still be a lurker (a real lurker, not a postaholic in denial :P ) if not for you and your posts :boy:

Awww :*)

Thank you very much! :wub:

If I in any way contributed to you being around more then I'm very pleased and honoured :)

so congrats on those 3000 posts, which are much more than just statistics for many people on this forum. and thank you for being your sweet self and here with us ^_^

*hands you a cake with 3000 candles on top (a big cake :) )*

*hugs*

MMMMMMM!!

**takes a big bite**

I know I'm late, you already have you 3008th post out, but

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Thanks, Liddy! :D

Especialy your signtaure makes me smile and feel better when I think the days is almost crappy. Example:

Kevin: Take care you all and have an awsome day!!!

Liddy (in front of the monitor (in the computer lap (during class))): I certainly will!!! Thank you, you too!!!

Awww thanks!!

You always have a way of cheering me up too ;)

Have a fantastic day everyone and take care :D

-Kevin