Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Since CJ is away....

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

Hmmm, I'd hate to steer the topic to something that CJ absolutely hates.......but, hopefully he takes this as a public service announcement and not as a reason to come back home to the US.

Goats BEWARE!!

Steve B)

Hmmm, I'd hate to steer the topic to something that CJ absolutely hates.......but, hopefully he takes this as a public service announcement and not as a reason to come back home to the US.

Goats BEWARE!!

Steve B)

B) ...............CJ I got you an application to join BTGA, I'm pretty sure you needn't reside in Kentucky :rolleyes:

:sword: :2hands:

0:) :king: :king: 0:) :2hands: :sword:

:):):):):):):):)

well :pissed:

I had a whole chess board set but apparently its more smilies then the board allows

B) ............Sigh!! My kids won't play me anymore.......been over two years since I last played

• Site Administrator

:sword: :2hands:

0:) :king: :king: 0:) :2hands: :sword:

:):):):):):):):)

Very nice :) . Yeah, I've had that problem with forum's before. While most of the time there isn't a problem, occassionally you need to use a large number of emoticons in a single post. I've done that a few times -- a couple of years ago I tried writing emoticon stories :D I've just gone searching for some that I've written, but I can't find them :(

and thus you find the flaw in my plan. One should acctually know how to play chess, before playing. :mellow:

but why would you move the queen first? Is it in honor of CJ??

B) ..........QP4 means queens pawn (the one in front of her) to the 4th spot!

well even if I am evil glad i could do my part, sadly I have class now so I'll miss the big moment... perhaps we could push it to 500 :P

B) ........Ignoring todays title of postaholic........I'd be happy, but I don't think we could get enough GA people to post :P

well even if I am evil glad i could do my part, sadly I have class now so I'll miss the big moment... perhaps we could push it to 500

well maybe you shoulda skipped the class you know,, :o

as for the 500 well thinking that there's still about 5 days left to go,, I'd say lets try and go for it,, :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..