C James Fan Club

Since CJ is away....

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

Wow, take a couple of hours off the computer, and look what happens..... :lol:

I also noticed that Shadowgod doubled his posting rate here just in order to help us make 400. What a trooper :2hands:

So now that we have accomplished the 400 mark, someone has already mentioned the 500 mark, but we also need to do it in 5 days, before CJ gets back.

Oh, and congratulations are in order for Graeme, for hitting the 3000 mark. I'm sure CJ will be proud of you like the rest of us. :hug:

Only 97 more posts to go!

Steve B)

• Site Administrator
heck,, I was out just a like 15 mins for supper and look at what happened... and making 100 post in 5 days, that's possible... we did like 20 in one day.

Well there has been 41, oops 42 already made just today. I think we can achieve it :D !

:lol:

Exactly!!!!

of course with you making 40+ posts a day it shouldn't be particularly difficult either, Benji ;):)

B) .......but....but I won't be here after tomorrow for a week, I had to help out you understand :P (I notice you have 25)

Edited by Benji
  • Site Administrator
B) .......but....but I won't be here after tomorrow for a week, I had to help out you understand :P (I notice you have 25)

43 posts so far today Benji :o

I do believe you may have taken Kevin out and forcing some of us to go back and re-evaluate how many posts CJ will get to in one 24 hour period.

43 posts so far today Benji :o

I do believe you may have taken Kevin out and forcing some of us to go back and re-evaluate how many posts CJ will get to in one 24 hour period.

I was thinking that too! I'm trying to remember if my record was 42 or 48. In any case, quite significant, dude! :great:

• Site Administrator

It's 11:50 pm local time, so one last post for the day. I do believe it has been a good day for posts, but still could have been better with a new chapter, but oh well :wacko: . Only 10 mins to tuesday :D .

Long live Montreal!

Down with Toronto!

You know well I got the spirits! :D

I'll agree the second, and maybe a bit with the first, only if it doesn't involve hockey B) .

Steve

Edited by wildone
  • Site Administrator
Hey everyone. I see we made it past 400. That was quick!!!

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

It was indeed :) I thought we'd do it today (while I was away from the Internet), but it's surpassed my expectations!

I was thinking that too! I'm trying to remember if my record was 42 or 48. In any case, quite significant, dude! :great:

CJ always told me it was 42, so that means we have a new record holder -- congratulations, Benji! :great:

Time for me to go to bed... :(

B) .........Where is BeaStkid? He could cut this to tonight :P:P

:o Me!! Tonight??!! I do not break records in a jiffy like you do!!!

43!!! Damn!!! In one day that too!!! :wacko:

:lol:

Exactly!!!!

of course with you making 40+ posts a day it shouldn't be particularly difficult either, Benji ;):)

My thoughts, exactly!!

I go away for ten hours and miss all the fun. Damn!! Was busy in the school and checked this thread in the afternoon on my cell-phone. But so much had been written that I had time to just go through them and not reply!!

:P

:o Me!! Tonight??!! I do not break records in a jiffy like you do!!!

43!!! Damn!!! In one day that too!!! :wacko:

My thoughts, exactly!!

I go away for ten hours and miss all the fun. Damn!! Was busy in the school and checked this thread in the afternoon on my cell-phone. But so much had been written that I had time to just go through them and not reply!!

:P

B) ......Yawn, mornings are tooo early, still no new chapter, who wants to go for 500?

B) ......Yawn, mornings are tooo early, still no new chapter, who wants to go for 500?

well if we can count on you for another 43 posts that bring the total to 465 leaving a pitally 35 for the rest of us jokers to blow through, I think we can do it.

well if we can count on you for another 43 posts that bring the total to 465 leaving a pitally 35 for the rest of us jokers to blow through, I think we can do it.

B) .....Well I don't think I'll repeat yesterdays post. Actually I thought BeaStkid would outdo me :wacko: but he surprised me and did a disappearing act!

B) .....Well I don't think I'll repeat yesterdays post. Actually I thought BeaStkid would outdo me :wacko: but he surprised me and did a disappearing act!

I post only when I have something substantial to say or when I feel like saying something.

This, if I must point out, MAY be a quality of a prolific poster, but not of a postaholic.

You on the other hand.... :whistle:

I post only when I have something substantial to say or when I feel like saying something.

This, if I must point out, MAY be a quality of a prolific poster, but not of a postaholic.

You on the other hand.... :whistle:

:o .........WHAT!! Pardon Me....I'm speechless :wacko:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..