Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Since CJ is away....

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
When do you think CJ will be logging in?

I'm guessing that he'll sign in on Monday, 3:15am, Arizona time. There's no particular reason for that date, but I'm judging the time as being Monday morning in Italy. :)

• Site Administrator
I'm guessing that he'll sign in on Monday, 3:15am, Arizona time. There's no particular reason for that date, but I'm judging the time as being Monday morning in Italy. :)

So I decided to pull up CJ's profile, since there is a little box on the left hand side which tells us when he was last here, and guess what.... somehow he disabled it.

I am beginning to wonder if CJ maybe didn't have a trip and is actually monitoring everyones posts daily :D .

What better way to try and convince us that he is truly a shy lurker :ph34r: than to really not be seen.

Well lets see how many posts we can actually get in before he does reveal himself to us (figuratively speaking that is).

Steve B)

• Site Administrator
So I decided to pull up CJ's profile, since there is a little box on the left hand side which tells us when he was last here, and guess what.... somehow he disabled it.

That is just so... sneaky! :wacko:

I suspect it's an automatic thing that happened when he became an Administrator. I wonder if Joe can see the real data? We need something to work with, if we're going to have people make guesses as to when he signs in next....

Be here and not post? Wow, either he's very determined or very very sane! :P

Why Francois? The sound of music...?

Ieshwar

My laptop batery died. I checked my email from an internet cafe in Turkey, but I didn't waqnt the GA screen coming up (It was kind of a rough area). I'm now in Venice, Italy, a hundred yards from St. Marks square. I'll have VERY sporadic internet acc ess for three days, then none. I can barely read the forum, the connection is sporadic. I see lots of posts, WOW, thank you all! I'll be back online for sure on Nov 23rd (I return home that day).

Thank you everyone! :wub:

Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to announce that we went 259 posts without the goat sticking his horns into the thread. The queen was missed thoroughly throughout that experience and was the topic of discussion.

Now that we have the goat amongst us, albeit for a short time until 23rd after which he will resume his full-time duties as the queen of evilest clifhangers, I'd take this opportunity to inform him about this new and unbelievable record--->

CJ! We went 259 posts without you! Now you have something to claim and point towards to when someone says that you aren't a lurker. (Of course we will be right behind telling them that you're also the official postaholic, winning the poll with a 66% majority. :P )

BeaStKid

• Site Administrator

I must say that it was interesting how CJ couldn't resist adding a post to this thread. He obviously didn't have the time to read the whole thread -- he just jumped in and posted. That's the C James we've all grown to know and love. :wub:

We now return to our normal programming... *what? You mean normal programming doesn't resume until the 23rd Nov? We have to put with this pale imitation until then?* <a disgruntled echidna is seen disappearing back into his burrow>

I must say that it was interesting how CJ couldn't resist adding a post to this thread. He obviously didn't have the time to read the whole thread -- he just jumped in and posted. That's the C James we've all grown to know and love

oh ya, for sure,, he must have read that we were looking to post the most post before he'd get back,, and it did it,, he prolly couldn't resist.... it's all fair play, :P

• Site Administrator

Hey, here is some interesting facts about CJ's forum:

The most posts in any forum for CJ was in "For The Love" with 63 pages of replies. There was a total of 1554 posts in that forum. CJ was the most to post in FTL with 408 being done by himself. That means that CJ had a total of 26.3% of the total posts. Wow :D

The second most post happens to be here right now. So far there has been 267 posts over 11 pages. And the most remarkable thing is that CJ's number of posts in it is 1 :o . This means that in one of his own threads in his own forum, CJ is only maintaining a 0.0037453 % posting rate. Not even 1%.

Who would have ever thought? :blink:

Steve B)

• Site Administrator

The fact that we only started this thread when he disappeared on an extended vacation is completely beside the point 0:) He should be here making sure he contributes... :D

The most posts in any forum for CJ was in "For The Love" with 63 pages of replies. There was a total of 1554 posts in that forum. CJ was the most to post in FTL with 408 being done by himself. That means that CJ had a total of 26.3% of the total posts. Wow :D

The second most post happens to be here right now. So far there has been 267 posts over 11 pages. And the most remarkable thing is that CJ's number of posts in it is 1 :o . This means that in one of his own threads in his own forum, CJ is only maintaining a 0.0037453 % posting rate. Not even 1%.

Who would have ever thought? :blink:

Steve B)

As I said, it's a miracle!

The fact that we only started this thread when he disappeared on an extended vacation is completely beside the point 0:) He should be here making sure he contributes... :D

As if we would even dream of doing such a sneaky thing! Posting while the Goat is away to mess up his stats? This would be downright devious, and not very Caprican-like.

Something to keep in mind about FTL: it is monolithic because CJ didn't have his own forum yet so all chapter posts and discussion where posted into that one topic. Now that he has his own forum, he can spread them out over individual topics.

Something to keep in mind about FTL: it is monolithic because CJ didn't have his own forum yet so all chapter posts and discussion where posted into that one topic. Now that he has his own forum, he can spread them out over individual topics.

Hmmm... If we break up FTL's thread chapter by chapter, it's amount to the same number of posts...probably more... :)

BeaStKid

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..