Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Since CJ is away....

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
B) ...........Hey, 300 shall we see if 400 is possible before the goat gets back?

It's possible :P He indicated he won't be back until the 23rd, so we've got a week.

Do you think reading this thread is going to keep him for posting for ... say ... an hour? Of course, he'll then post ten or more posts, commenting on everything that's been said, using the excuse that the "quote" facility only allows a certain number per post, so he has to post a number of times to include all the quotes he wants to respond to. However, we all know the real reason -- he'll just be getting a major post-fix because he's been going through withdrawal symptoms. :D

he'll just be getting a major post-fix because he's been going through withdrawal symptoms.

well you do want those post count to get up,,, with all the time it has been, I'm sure that CJ will want to see if his still works alright. that's just a natural reaction,, it's human nature, or should I say goatly nature

It's possible :P He indicated he won't be back until the 23rd, so we've got a week.

Do you think reading this thread is going to keep him for posting for ... say ... an hour? Of course, he'll then post ten or more posts, commenting on everything that's been said, using the excuse that the "quote" facility only allows a certain number per post, so he has to post a number of times to include all the quotes he wants to respond to. However, we all know the real reason -- he'll just be getting a major post-fix because he's been going through withdrawal symptoms. :D

B) ..............I wonder how many posts the goat will put up on the 23rd, he will post a chapter, find out he's "the queen of all evilest cliffhangers". And find out he's up against 300-400 posts, I hope he doesn't overdose :P

• Site Administrator
B) ..............I wonder how many posts the goat will put up on the 23rd, he will post a chapter, find out he's "the queen of all evilest cliffhangers". And find out he's up against 300-400 posts, I hope he doesn't overdose :P

He's already at least partially aware of his new title. He made a post in that thread expressing shock -- probably just overcome with emotion. 0:)

• Site Moderator

I suspect that when CJ gets back, the number of posts in each topic will increase by at least 50.

I'm expecting some kind of retort from him on his instructions for the WST.

Jan

I suspect that when CJ gets back, the number of posts in each topic will increase by at least 50.

I'm expecting some kind of retort from him on his instructions for the WST.

Jan

B) .......Needless to say he will be "shocked", "absolutely Shocked"..... :P

• Site Administrator

I know that we can see who is the top poster for each day (psst. Benji, your winning today :D ). Too bad we can't find out who has the record for the most posts in one single day. I imagine that CJ will easily surpass any totals his first full day back at home with uninterrupted internet access.

Everyone should submit a guess on how many posts CJ can get in on one day. Don't know what we'll give for a prize to the winner of the correct number of posts. Hmm, maybe give that person the honour to stand right beside CJ and see his expression as BeaStKid "crowns him from behind" :lol: .

I'll start things, and go with 48.

Steve B)

I know that we can see who is the top poster for each day (psst. Benji, your winning today :D ). Too bad we can't find out who has the record for the most posts in one single day. I imagine that CJ will easily surpass any totals his first full day back at home with uninterrupted internet access.

Everyone should submit a guess on how many posts CJ can get in on one day. Don't know what we'll give for a prize to the winner of the correct number of posts. Hmm, maybe give that person the honour to stand right beside CJ and see his expression as BeaStKid "crowns him from behind" :lol: .

I'll start things, and go with 48.

Steve B)

B) .........adjusts shades...(psst!! yeah I know, but I won't be here on weekends) Watches as BeaStkid crowns CJ...(didn't know a goat could jump that high :o ) And picks a number............51!

• Site Administrator

I believe it will be less than 42, so I'm going for 41. The reason it will be less than 42 is that that is the record number of posts in a single day (held by AFriendlyFace), according to CJ. He's too nice a guy to break that record....

I believe it will be less than 42, so I'm going for 41. The reason it will be less than 42 is that that is the record number of posts in a single day (held by AFriendlyFace), according to CJ. He's too nice a guy to break that record....

Doesn't this post solve your dilemma about your vote for the second-most prolific member of GA?

But I post far less than what Graeme does! :angel: :boy:

B) ........True Graeme holds the 4th spot, while BeaStkid is in 12th place for all time, however BeaStkid has only been in the forum less than a year (Anniversary 12/11/07). Reached 1000th post in GA record time.

• Site Administrator

I should point out that CJ made 3000 posts in his first year. His first thousand was at around the six month mark, so you can see that his posting rate really accelerated from that point. BeaStKid's figures are also distorted because he didn't post much when he first joined. We really should look at his posting from when he started to get involved, not his join date.

On the voting, though, I could use my vote as an encouragement reward for someone who has recently started to emulate CJ in his posting habits... Benji :P

I should point out that CJ made 3000 posts in his first year. His first thousand was at around the six month mark, so you can see that his posting rate really accelerated from that point. BeaStKid's figures are also distorted because he didn't post much when he first joined. We really should look at his posting from when he started to get involved, not his join date.

On the voting, though, I could use my vote as an encouragement reward for someone who has recently started to emulate CJ in his posting habits... Benji :P

B) .......But.....but I only post during the week, never weekends, gotta post to make up.

• Site Administrator
well, I've only just noticed this thread! How fascinating! Guess I'd better do my part 0:)

:blink: You've only just noticed this thread? Is there something we've been doing wrong? A thread dedicated to the most prolific self-titled lurker in GA history, and you didn't see it?

We need to advertise better....

• Site Administrator

Well we're at post 325 with eight days to go until the goat is home. At first I thought 100 posts would be cool with no comment from CJ, then I thought "wow" we might hit 200. Even though we only have one post from him, I feel the 400 mark is attainable.

There, I just babbled about absolutely nothing. Hopefully it helps us get to the magical 400 :P .

Steve B)

Hey, did anyone notice that some of the emoticons were missing yesterday and their back today? Wonder if CJ had anything to do with that too :lol: .

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..