Open Club  ·  75 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Since CJ is away....

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Moderator

Last night I was watching an old episode of AFV. They were running an animal segment during which CJ went running across a pen toward some other goats. About half way across, he stopped, dropped, and rolled onto his back with his legs in the air.

I don't think CJ has gone to Alaska. He's actually started a new job in LA.

Last night I was watching an old episode of AFV. They were running an animal segment during which CJ went running across a pen toward some other goats. About half way across, he stopped, dropped, and rolled onto his back with his legs in the air.

B) .......Misdirection by the goat never!!!!.......er, Eric did say he was to San Francisco though didn't he?

• Site Administrator

Jan, you'll have to give us foreigners a idea of what your showing :( , major network video clips are not available for viewing outside the US.

Or, maybe another link??

Jan, you'll have to give us foreigners a idea of what your showing :( , major network video clips are not available for viewing outside the US.

Or, maybe another link??

B) ..........You will not really need a link to conjure up a goat lying on it's back!! :lol:

• Site Moderator

Or, maybe another link??

B) ..........You will not really need a link to conjure up a goat lying on it's back!! :lol:

The CBS news article was about LA using the green alternative. Instead of using weedwackers to clear the hillside near downtown, they brought in a herd of goats to eat the weeds. There was of course, a black one shown laying down on the job.

The CBS news article was about LA using the green alternative. Instead of using weedwackers to clear the hillside near downtown, they brought in a herd of goats to eat the weeds. There was of course, a black one shown laying down on the job.

B) ...Humm, just 12 more post to hit 600 on the vacationing Goat!

• Site Administrator

Was he laying down on the job, or soliciting?? :D:o:lmao:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..