Thank You

Well, it is November aka Gratitude month.

My immediate thanks would have to go to Sharon aka the Goddess for her support and assistance in editing a story I am writing. :worship:

I also have a few friends who have encourage me to come out of my writing closet and share some of the things I have written over the years. So, I'm thankful for their support and encouragement. Tom, Chris and Julie, thank you. :wub:

And none of these things would have ever come to fruition if it hadn't been for so many people who help me stay clean and sober for the past 30 years. To them and a Higher Power my undying thanks.

--Steven Keiths

Gratitude is not a feeling; it's an action, a way of living.

• Site Administrator

The day after my anniversary, it is appropriate for me to say thank you to my wife. I am blessed with an amazing woman who is able to accept (even if she doesn't understand) that her husband is gay. From what I've learnt since I came out to her, she is a remarkable woman -- over 90% of marriages in my situation fail. Mine didn't (though it wasn't easy). Despite being gay, I love her very much. I can't imagine what life would be like without her.

I'd to thank Seth McFarland for creating Family Guy, and FOX for airing it every Sunday night. I'd also like to thank Peter Griffin, Lois Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, Cleavland, Quaqmire, Joe, Bonnie, Herbert, Mort, Pawtucket Patriot Beer and Adam West. But not you, Meg.

I'd to thank Seth McFarland for creating Family Guy, and FOX for airing it every Sunday night. I'd also like to thank Peter Griffin, Lois Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, Cleavland, Quaqmire, Joe, Bonnie, Herbert, Mort, Pawtucket Patriot Beer and Adam West. But not you, Meg.

lmao! :worship: I agree completely. Meg, get out of this house! I SAID GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW!

Thank you to all those others who made Family Guy possible, including you, Thomas Edison.

Also while I'm at it I'd like to thank Mr Kippling, for making such extraordinary good cakes. :D

Thanksgiving week--What am I thankful for?

I'm thankful that I live in such a large country, I'm thankful for my 1000+ mile buffer zone from certain parts of my family.

I'm thankful for my sanity, Even if it hangs by a single lone thread.

And a big Thank You to the 2007 Green Bay Packers. Here's to hoping #4 takes em all the way!

And the thing I'm most thankful for-- The Wisconsin DMV for giving me a Driver's License and the freedom to move about the country (I should probably throw in something like good health and clean living too, but meh)

A great big THANK YOU goes out to Old Bob for coming up with the word sombre in a comment to my blog.

Without that sweet word I couldn't have renamed my blog, used a credible reference to deSelby, and had a very good time doing it.

Thanks, again, Old Bob for making this day special.

Carl :boy:

I thanked my professor for an easy exam... lol.. I don't think she appreciated it, but eh... it was a breeze compared to her other exams.. shew.

I will also like to thank my sisters for coming early to help me clean and prepare everything for the Thanksgiving festivities.

Krista

I have a friend who's been particularly awesome during the last couple of weeks when I've been in some rough waters. I've already thanked him but I'd like to think up a more thoughtful, concrete way of doing it.

A small gift always seems appropriate in situations like this. A meal seems to work miracles, even if you go to your favorite place or possibly to a place neither of you frequent, some place very special. Either of these will certainly ensure a good memory of your appreciation.

Carl :boy: